You Should Leave - Cover

You Should Leave

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 1: Strike 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Strike 1 - A couple tries multiple times, over several years to have a successful threesome with another man. It doesn't go as planned. [This story was posted elsewhere, but has a new enhanced and expanded ending.]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

After our brief honeymoon, we settled into married life. We were very active sexually and, like during our honeymoon, extremely experimental. We enjoyed sexy games and amassed quite a collection of toys and naughty equipment. We loved to role play and to talk dirty, acting out kinky little scenes, often involving costumes and sex toys. We explored many ways to make each other cum and experience pleasure together.

We also read a lot of erotic fiction and watched porn frequently. Everything we talked could be downright kinky, but only involved us, and did not include other playmates. It was all about what I could do to her and what she could do to me. We loved each other and thoroughly enjoyed being as naughty and kinky as we could be. Never once did either of us ever express a desire to do anything with other people.

That is until we started watching threesome porn. We began by watching threesomes with two women. Like most men, I found them remarkably erotic and would get super turned on. Janet had no interest at all in women, but she would humor me and would get turned on too. However, I think her arousal was mainly due to me getting so fired up and had little to do with the content of the videos themselves.

After watching a few videos, I started hinting around that it might be fun if we knew a girl who could join us sometime. Janet didn’t react at all as I expected. She got mad.

“What,” she began, ripping into me, “am I not good enough for you anymore? You want to fuck some other girls, don’t you? You are using the threesome as an excuse to get pussy from someone hotter than me.”

“No, baby!” I exclaimed. She had it all wrong. “I don’t want to fuck anybody else. I want to do the threesome some you can be the center of attention and have two people pleasuring you. I would be fine not fucking the other girl at all.”

“You know I could never touch another girl,” she argued. “I told you about being touched by an Aunt and how freaked out it left me. I never want to do anything with another female. Get that into your head, Mister.”

“Ok, ok,” I said, “I got it. Dumb idea. So, does that mean no more threesome porn?”

She cuddled closer, “No, I like it because it turns you on. Please don’t bring up the idea of me doing something with another girl again. Plus, I’d cut your balls off if you ever touched another woman’s pussy.”

“Point taken,” I said as I slid my hand inside her panties to feel her pussy. It was much wetter than I had expected. She moaned as I slowly fingered her. We had sex a couple of times that night, including Janet’s newest addiction: anal fucking. She got off on it incredibly hard. It was a good thing my cock was only 7 inches long and not overly thick.

Then one night, when we were settling in for the evening on our bed, Janet had control of the tablet to pick the porn to cast on our large TV screen. We were both naked, and I was feeling her boobs as she scrolled through the potential scenes to view.

“What do you want to watch tonight?” she asked, as she flipped through the categories.

“I don’t know,” I responded, rolling her nipples between my fingers and thumbs, feeling them getting thick and firm. “You pick.”

“How about a threesome?” Janet asked, trying to control her breathing as I teased her nipples.

“Sure,” I replied. I didn’t care at this point. I was horny and wanted to fuck. It didn’t matter to me what was on the screen.

The video started out with a couple, naked and playing on a messy looking bed. They appeared to be a married couple. Both looked to be in their mid-to-late thirties, white and overweight, just like us. It was an amateur video, which was our favorite. They even looked similar to us, so it helped our fantasy. We would pretend to be them and act out in our bed what they were doing in the video.

The woman on screen was between her husband’s legs, sucking on his cock. His dick was about the same size as mine. Janet emulated the woman, similarly sucking me. I was holding her head, pushing it down just like the man on the screen.

The pictured momentarily jiggled like someone had moved the camera. Then, another naked man walked into the scene from the right.

“Ah, Janet,” I spoke up, “I think you picked an MMF threesome.”

She pulled her mouth off my cock, “Yeah, I did.”

“Why? You know I don’t want to see two men play with each other. It’s gross.” I said as I could feel my arousal dropping.

“Oh, come on,” she challenged me, “You make me watch girl on girl porn and FFM threesomes and you know I have no interest in women. I never complain. Plus this doesn’t have any bi-male action. It is all about pleasing the woman.”

“Oh, it is?” I asked, still feeling uncomfortable, but willing to humor her.

“Yeah, is it ok this one time?” she asked, stroking my cock back to life, “Please?”

I mean, how could I say no?

I didn’t answer I just lay back and let her resume sucking me, like the woman on the screen. The second man had climbed up to kneel on the bed next to the couple, facing the camera. His cock was easily nine inches and very thick, much more massive than both the husband in the video and me. The on-screen wife pulled her mouth off of her husband’s cock and wrapped it around the newcomer’s.

Janet let out a little moan, then pulled her mouth off my cock, stroking it slowly. She said, “Hang on a second,” then dug around in the nightstand retrieving a large, realistic-looking dildo. Janet held it to the side facing her and started sucking on it, like the girl in the video. She needed her hands free, so I held it in place for her. That way she could stroke the dildo and my cock in unison as she worked her mouth on the fake cock.

When the wife in the video switched back to her husband, Janet likewise took my cock back into her mouth and began deep throating me. I was feeling great, as I watched her act out the video. It was turning me on, a lot.

The wife went back to the newcomer’s cock. He grabbed her head and started fucking her face, hard and fast, shoving his cock into her throat. Janet looked at me and raised her eyebrows, then opened her mouth around the head of the rubber dick. I pushed it in deeply, but she gagged. I waited for her to recover and tried again. She gagged again. After a few tries, she was able to get it past her gag reflex, and I fucked her face and mouth with the dildo hard.

Janet was emulating the sounds of the slut-wife on the screen as she sucked the big cock. The woman on TV suddenly stopped sucking the stranger’s dick and scampered up to straddle her husband, taking his cock into her pussy quickly. She began to rock her hips grinding the cock inside her.

Janet giggled and followed suit. I held the shaft of my cock as she worked me inside her pussy.

“You want him to fuck you in the ass baby?” asked the on-screen husband.

I looked into Janet’s eyes and saw a burning need there. I repeated the question to her, “Do you want him to fuck you in the ass?”

“Yes,” the woman on TV and Janet answered at almost the same moment.

The stranger moved behind her and Janet took the dildo from me. He rubbed the head of his dick against her asshole. Janet did the same with the dildo.

“Say please,” the stranger said.

“Please fuck my ass,” Janet replied.

He pushed forward, and with a shudder, Janet felt her ass opening as the stranger’s cock started sliding inside her tight sphincter. “Oh fuck, yes!” she shouted.

I thrust up into her pussy, and she let out a gasp. The stranger started fucking her ass slowly, pulling out almost all the way, then ramming his length deeper and deeper inside her. She fell forward onto my chest, and I kissed her passionately.

The husband and stranger began fucking the wife hard. The stranger would drive his cock into her ass as the husband pulled back. Then, the husband would push deep into her hungry cunt as the stranger let his cock slide almost out of her ass. They repeated this alternating pattern of in the ass then pussy ass then pussy.

Janet began to shake uncontrollably. “Oh god yes, fuck me in both holes! Use me!”

I started fucking her pussy faster, and the stranger did the same in her ass. We did what she asked for and used her body, pounding her pussy and ass together.

The blonde slut on the video screamed out and began to cum at the exact moment that Janet cried out wailing, “I’m cumming, oohhhhhhhhh.” I felt her body shake, and her juices flow out all around my cock, soaking me and drenching our bed. It felt so good that I couldn’t hold on any longer.

“I’m cumming baby,” I shouted. I felt my cock grow even bigger inside her pussy, and then it started spraying my seed into her hot little cunt, over and over. The stranger cried out and filled her ass with his hot sperm, causing her to cum again.

I stopped the video as we lay back, rolling out of the substantial wet spot, and hugged my wife tightly. “Fuck, that was intense, “ I said.

“Oh my god, yes,” Janet agreed, “I came so hard, baby. I started squirting, and it wouldn’t stop.”

“Damn,” I said, kissing her lovingly, “I think you liked that more than the two girl threesomes.”

“Oh god yes,” she breathed out. “That was all about the wife, all for her pleasure.”

I dragged my fingertips across Janet’s ass cheeks and her lower back. She suddenly clenched her legs, tensed her body and cried out, “Oh my god!” then started cumming again.

Holy fuck! All I did was brush my finger against her skin, and she came. I let her finish and waited for her head to clear a bit. That’s when I asked the question I would come to regret.

“Would you ever want to invite someone over to do that kind of threesome?” I asked.

She didn’t answer. A few minutes later, she was asleep in my arms. I lay awake for quite a while thinking about what we had just done and how strongly it had affected Janet. I had liked it too, but could I handle letting another man touch her? Let him fuck her? The horny part of me said yes, but the rest of me screamed: “Fuck no!”

I should have listened to the majority.

The next day we were at the kitchen table eating a leisurely breakfast. I was thinking about the sex the night before, but I was not about to bring it up. I didn’t have to.

“God, I came so hard last night, baby,” she cooed as she sipped her coffee. “You were a beast. I’m so lucky to have you.”

“No,” I replied, “I’m the lucky one. I don’t deserve you.”

“Well that’s true,” she said, laughing. “But, you keep making me cum like that, I may keep you around.”

“How much of it was me and how much was the other guy?” I asked, playing into our roleplay from last night. She played right along.

“Hmmm,” she thought out loud, “Maybe equal parts. I mean you’re always good, baby, but his cock was just so big and, mmmm, he knew how to use it.”

I smiled, “I’m glad, honey.”

“You aren’t jealous?” she asked, fixing me with her best gaming stare.

“Of course not,” I said, returning her gaze, “I know you love me and you would never leave me for him. It was just sex.”

She raised her eyebrows. “Delicious sex, “ she corrected me.

“Something you want to do again?” I asked, playfully.

She nodded, “Uh-huh, I do.”

“Something you want to try with a real stranger?” I asked, feeling nervous energy coursing through me.

“Would you be ok if I did?” she asked, suddenly completely serious.

“It would depend, “ I said.

“On what?” she asked.

“Well, it would have to be someone that wouldn’t try to steal you. Someone who couldn’t steal you from me.” I explained.

She giggled, then said, “Well, that’s everybody because nobody will ever steal me from you, Dave. I love you and only you.”

I smiled.

“Well, it would have to be with someone that I knew would treat you with respect and not hurt you.”

“Awww,” she replied, sweetly, “that’s nice of you.”

“And,” I added, “I think it would just have to happen. Nothing planned. Just spur of the moment, when we’re both in the mood and the situation is right. Who knows.”

She nodded. “Right, I mean we’re just hypothesizing. We’re not seriously planning anything. It’s just ‘what if,’ right?”

“Exactly,” I said.

She pushed away from the table, walked over to me and straddled me. She kissed me passionately, and I kissed her back. She pulled her t-shirt off over her head and threw it to the floor, rubbing her breasts on my face.

“So, hypothetically speaking,” she said as she reached into my boxers for my cock, “I want you to fuck me.”

So, over the next couple of months, we repeated our fantasy of two men and one woman threesomes several times. Each time we’d watch a video and act it out. Each time she would have massive, epic orgasms. I was growing more and more turned on by the idea of someone else fucking her. I thought about it often. I could be at work, and suddenly I would relive one of our fantasy sessions in my mind.

Nights were the hardest. Many times, I’d wake up and lay in bed staring at her and imagining her fucking some other man. I’d get so turned on I would jerk off in bed, thinking about it. I’d jump up and run to the bathroom to cum into the toilet, pretending I was having IBS or an urgent need to pee. Finally, I would have a towel on the nightstand for me to shoot my sperm into so I wouldn’t wake her by running to the toilet.

It was about three months after that first MMF fantasy that we were celebrating our anniversary. We invited Josh, his partner Ricky, Danny and Maggie over to our new house to celebrate it with us. After all, they were with us when we met and were kind of responsible for how we started dating.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.