You Should Leave
Prologue

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - A couple tries multiple times, over several years to have a successful threesome with another man. It doesn't go as planned. [This story was posted elsewhere, but has a new enhanced and expanded ending.]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

My life, or the life I’ve known, began to fall apart about three years ago, but I didn’t know it then. I only recently figured it out. Unfortunately, I didn’t recognize the subtle and not-so-subtle hints that things were going off the rails until the train had careened off the track and spiraled down into an endless abyss.

I’m getting ahead of myself. Let’s go back to when it all started. Maybe if you hear the story in full, you can learn to avoid my mistakes, or not.

My name is Dave, and I’m 32. I’m just over six feet tall, a bit overweight and not very athletic. I’m not a bad looking guy, with shaggy brown hair, brown eyes and an average-sized cock. I’m what you would probably call “normal.” My wife, Janet, is 29 and pretty average too. She is 5’6, and at 145, she’s what you might call voluptuous. She has a beautiful face, long blonde hair, and hefty 34D boobs. Neither of us would pass for a model, but we are happy with each other just as we are.

We met about four years ago, and we hit it off immediately. We’re kindred spirits in a lot of ways, with similar backgrounds and upbringings. I’d had two serious girlfriends before her, and she had three boyfriends. Neither of us was all that experienced sexually. We found sex was way better together than it had ever been for either of us. We were very open about our desires and fantasies, and we worked to keep the other satisfied.

Janet and I are avid bookworms and gamers. That’s how we met. We both attended a Friday Night Fights event at a local comic store. Old-school board games, traditional card games, as well as pen-and-paper roleplaying games had become all the rage again. I think it was a backlash to the explosion of technology and virtual reality. It seemed people wanted to hold something physical in their hands and stimulate their imagination. Computer games and VR were cool, but they were too real and did not allow you to create your own imaginary fantasy.

I went with a couple that I had known in college, Danny and Maggie. We were really into simplistic board games like Sorry and Life. When we arrived, the place was packed. It was huge, to begin with, easily the most extensive comic book and game store I’d ever seen. They had bought out an old bankrupt grocery store space and filled it wall to wall. The entire back third of the building was an open playing area filled with long rows of tables. It was free to play, and on Friday nights it was always busy. Tonight even more so, because they were demonstrating a new game that was all the rage.

It was a new type of game, played with cards. The concept was essentially a modern, complex combination of Go Fish and Rock-Paper-Scissors. It has a medieval theme to it and cool artwork. We had come to play Canasta, but quickly became intrigued by the new game. We signed up to play, and soon we were assigned to a table.

That’s when I noticed Janet. She was seated across from me, and the first thing I noticed was her beautiful face. I couldn’t stop staring at her. She saw my attention, and when our eyes met, they locked on, and we both felt something akin to an electrical shock. It happened all night, every time our eyes met, I felt my heart tingle and my breath catch just a bit.

She was with a big dude. It turned out his name was Josh. He was easily 6’ 3” and 300 pounds. As I found out later, Josh had played football in college until he severely injured his neck. It was a choice to quit playing football or face the potential for permanent damage. He chose to quit. Since then, he stopped working out, and all of his muscles seemed to have turned to fat.

I thought Josh might have been Janet’s boyfriend, as they had an undeniable connection. I learned later that he was her ex-boyfriend and that he was now gay. He discovered his true self during their senior year, and it ended their romance, but not their friendship.

The game vendor explained the rules to us and guided our play for the first few games. It was a cool game and very addicting. We all had a blast playing it, and it drew us all into a quick web of friendship, complete with busting balls, teasing, and humorous antics. The more we played, the more I was impressed by Janet. She was incredibly smart and had a rapid wit. After a few games, it was clear that she and I had figured out the logic behind the game and were exploiting it to our advantage.

Each game became a test of wills between Janet and me. We would bluff, counter-bluff and out manipulate everyone else. We became so engrossed in the competition that we forgot about everyone else at the table.

Before too long, Maggie and Danny were bored and wanted to leave. I didn’t want to go. I didn’t admit it, but the reason had nothing to do with games. I wanted to spend more time with Janet. Maggie figured it out and suggested that Janet and Josh come with us to Denny’s. They agreed, and we all went outside to leave. When I got in the car, Maggie turned in her seat to smile at me.

“You owe me,” she said, giggling. “Big time.”

“For what?” I asked, not knowing what she meant.

She laughed and said, “Well, when you and Janet have a little girl, be sure to name her Maggie.”

I blushed. “What are you talking about?” I asked, pretending to be clueless.

Maggie smiled even more prominently, “You’re in love.”

I didn’t respond to her accusation. I just sat there staring out the window of the back seat of Danny’s car, picturing Janet’s face in my mind. I could hear Maggie’s words playing over and over in my head. “You’re in love. You’re in love.”

Holy Shit.

I was in love.

When we got to Denny’s, Josh and Janet were already there, waiting in the lobby. As I came inside, Janet drifted over to stand next to me. It felt so natural. We grabbed a big corner booth, and everyone seemed to know to move so that Janet and I sat next to each other. There was more laughing and joking around as we ordered our late dinners. After a while, I excused myself to use the restroom.

Maggie slid around to sit next to Janet in my absence. She took Janet’s hand and spoke to her directly. “Look, Janet,” she began, “Dave is a good guy with a kind and loving heart.”

Janet nodded, wondering what Maggie’s point was.

“If you break his heart, I will hunt you down and kill you.”

Janet blushed and nodded slowly. “Uh, ok,” was all she could get out.

Josh broke into deep laughter, “I was going to say the same thing to Dave. Janet’s like my little sister.”

Danny seemed the only one lost in the conversation. “What are you guys talking about, they just met.”

Josh chuckled and shook his head. “Dude, they’re in love. Can’t you see it?”

Janet blushed but didn’t deny it. Danny stared at her, and when he saw her reaction, he mumbled, “Holy shit. Love at first game?”

Janet nodded.

When I reappeared, things had changed. Janet was alone.

“Where’s everybody else?” I asked, looking around for the others. I hadn’t passed Josh or Danny on the way back, so they were not in the men’s room.

“Uh, they left,” she answered, seeming very nervous.

“Left? Why?” I asked, confused. “I rode with them, what the hell?”

“Yeah, they’re giving Josh a ride home so I guess you can ride with me. If that’s ok,” she responded nervously.

“Yeah, that’d be great,” I replied, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. “You sure that’s ok? I don’t want to impose.”

Janet nodded, then said, “It’s fine. Uhm, do you want to have them put the food in some to go boxes?”

I was a little unclear as to what had happened and why the fun was coming to an end. It seemed the party was over and Janet wanted to go home. I was more than a little disappointed, but I put on a brave face.

“Yeah, sure,” I answered, trying not to sound upset. “You can drop me at the DART station. I can get home easily from there.”

“Oh,” she began, “I was hoping you would want to come with me.”

“With you?” I queried. “With you where?”

“To my place,” she answered, looking into my eyes. I felt it again, that mild electric shock in my chest. My breath caught, and I heard myself gasp. The warmth spread throughout my body. I could see Janet fidgeting in her seat. Did she feel what I felt?

“I’d love that,” I answered, feeling my cock growing hard into a full-on raging boner.

We went back to her place and had sex all night and again in the morning. It was pretty vanilla sex, but it was the best vanilla sex I’d ever had. We became a couple immediately. I moved into her place two weeks later, in fact, I pretty much moved in that first night. We just made it official after two weeks.

Three months later we got engaged, and three months after that, we eloped in Las Vegas at a Comic and Games Convention. Coincidently there was a kinky sex convention going on at the same time. We went to both but found we spent more time and had more interest in the naughty conference. We bought our first sext toys and rushed back to our hotel to try them all out.

The next day we went back, bought more and didn’t even wait to get back to the room to try them out. One was a remote-controlled insertable vibrator. Janet went into the ladies room and came back out, with a big smile on her face. I connected the app on my phone and started operating it as we sat in the snack area at the convention.

“Oh fuck,” she let out as she grabbed onto my arm, “turn it down!”

I realized I had it on max, so I slid the intensity down halfway.

“A little more, please,” she begged.

I slid it down close to the bottom. “How’s that?” I asked, watching her for signs of her pleasure.

She let out a slow moan then said, “Damn, that’s perfect. It feels incredible, but I can at least function like this. We can walk around with it on, but if you bump it up too much more, I can’t take it. I’ll be laying on the floor in a puddle of girl cum.”

We walked around, watching some porn in these little makeshift theaters, saw a couple of live demos, all the while with the vibrator on at a low rate. I would periodically alter the pattern, causing Janet to jump and squirm. Now and then, I’d slide the intensity up for a few seconds. She would stiffen and stop breathing, shaking all over until I turned it back down. When I did, she would relax and come down from the edge of her orgasm.

At one point, we found ourselves back at the booth where we had bought the remote-controlled vibrator. A hot looking, middle-aged couple was examining the unit Janet had inside her, working away.

“I don’t know,’ the woman began, “It sounds cool, but how well could it work, really?”

The man next to her smiled, “I don’t know, but it would be fun to use that on you in public where people would have no idea. That is just too freaking hot.”

“I don’t know. I wish we could try it out for real,” Janet responded, toying with the vibrator.

Janet was sweating, and her hips were shaking lightly. I could make out a definite wet patch between her legs on her jeans shorts. She was clinging to my arm tightly.

“Uh,” I interrupted, “you want to see it in action?” I asked. My heart was pounding in my chest, and I could feel Janet grip my arm tighter.

“What are you doing?” she whispered.

The couple turned to observe how Janet was standing, the look on her face, the way she was squeezing my arm in an iron grip.

“Is she?” began the blonde, “Is she using one now?”

I nodded. Janet lowered her head, looking at the floor. I could feel her shaking as her entire body was vibrating.

“Are you serious?” asked the blonde woman’s companion. “That’s fucking awesome.”

The blonde woman stepped next to Janet and spoke to her, “Does it feel good?”

Janet glanced up and nodded, blushing profusely, then buried her head against my shoulder. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and showed the active app to them. “See,” I said, gesturing with the phone. As they watched, I slowly slid the power level up.

Janet sucked in air, tensed and gripped me tighter. The eyes on the couple shot open wide.

“Woah,” said the man.

“Dayum,” said the woman.

“Unngh,” said Janet.

I lowered the power level, and Janet let her air out slowly and leaned onto the little cocktail table in front of us.

“Want to try?” I asked, offering the phone to the couple.

“Wait! What? Janet asked, looking at me like I was insane.

“Oh my god, yes,” said the blonde woman. She took the phone and looked at the app.

“Swipe left or right to choose a different vibrational pattern then up and down to adjust the intensity,” I explained to her. The man watched her actions intently as she swiped left several times. Each time she did, Janet let out a little whimper as the pattern of the vibrations changed.

“Wait, I don’t know,” she tried to interject, but the woman slid the power level all the way up. Janet immediately tensed, gripping the table with both hands and hunching over it. Her hips were shaking hard. We could hear a wet buzzing sound, and I knew her pussy must be flooding. It sounded almost like morse code as the vibration altered between long and short bursts of intensity. Dot-Dot-Dot-Dash-Dash-Dash-Dot-Dot. The dots were about a half second in length, and the dashes lasted about three or four seconds.

Janet was panting and shaking to the cadence of the vibrations.

“If you slide right here, you can make it go faster or slower,” I explained, like a trained salesperson.

The man reached over and slid the control. The buzzing became much faster, taking on a different kind of character. Janet’s body reacted wildly. She was shaking up and down during the rapid dot pulses, then she stiffened and clenched through the dashes. When it switched back to dots, she jerked and let out a moan. The sequence repeated over and over for several minutes.

A group of convention attendees gathered around watching. Even the sales guy had taken an interest.

The man took my phone from his date and started playing with it. He changed the settings, moving them around dynamically. He would switch the pattern, then adjust the speed, then increase or decrease the intensity, interactively playing with my wife.

Janet reacted by going nuts. She was panting and moaning wildly, her body spasming uncontrollably. The man tortured her with pleasure for several minutes. The entire time, Janet hung on the edge of orgasm. Instead of cresting, she just seemed to ride to an even higher plateau of pleasure. Each time he adjusted the settings, she climbed to a new level.

Finally, the man put it on a simple, steady vibration pattern and cranked the power up to the maximum. Janet cried out like the sexiest porn star and started convulsing. Her upper body jerked back as she threw her head back, then arched forward and she snapped her head, almost slamming into the table.

“Ohhhhhh, fuck,” she screamed, then began to wail as she exploded into a public orgasm. The crowd around us applauded. I quickly took back my phone and turned the vibrator off. I pocketed my phone and put my arms around Janet, protectively. She turned and clung to me, looking around at all the people watching.

“Get me out of here,” she whispered in my ear. I immediately guided her out of the venue and into an elevator to head up to our room. Janet didn’t speak, just held on to me as if her legs could barely hold her up She was trembling all over and I could smell the strong scent of sex. Fortunately, we were alone in the elevator. When the doors opened on the twenty-third floor, I guided her along the hall to our room.

As soon as we got in the room, she ran to the bed. I thought she was going to collapse, but she began ripping her clothes off and pulled the vibrator out, tossing it to the side.

“Come here and fuck me!” Janet nearly shouted at me.

I barely got my pants down to my knees as she pulled me to her. My hard cock slid easily into her pussy. It was extremely wet, hot and open. I pushed in all the way and began fucking her hard. She wrapped her legs around my hips, heels digging into my ass.

“Fuck me, goddammit, fuck me!” she yelled out.

I did it as hard and fast as I could. The heat from Janet’s cunt was too much for me, coupled with my extreme state of arousal and I suddenly cried out, “Oh, shit I”m cumming!”

“Yes, fucking cum in me! Cum in my pussy,” she wailed as my cock twitched and fired shot after shot of my sperm inside her. My cumming triggered her orgasm, and she scratched her nails into my back as she experienced a powerful climax. She grunted and groaned through it for a long time, before finally letting go of me and collapsing back onto the bed.

I lay next to my wife as we recovered and caught our breath. She spoke brokenly through her gasps for air, “I can’t believe you did that!”

I thought she was mad, but she kissed me hard, then told me, “That was fucking awesome.”

Maybe that was a warning sign. I mean I caused it to happen, but it was clear Janet liked playing in public and showing off. Even more, she enjoyed the risk of exposure and having some other man controlling her orgasms. I didn’t think about all of that at the time. I just thought it was hot. We were horny and young and wanted to experiment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.