Pursuit of Happiness - Cover

Pursuit of Happiness

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The first part of an ongoing story of Todd Mitchell's pursuit of elusive happiness on the road of sexual spirituality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Transformation  

Joy lay naked on a soft futon cushion surrounded by candles. The futon was on a raised platform so that her body came up to my hips, while I stood next to her. She looked amazing. Her perfect 34C breasts stood up firmly, with her long, erect nipples pointing upward. Her slender body was on full display, with her shaved pubic mound uncovered. Her legs were slightly parted, giving me a clear view of the crease where her outer labia met.

She was breathing calmly. I leaned down and whispered to her. “Are you comfortable? Do I need to adjust the temperature?”

“No,” she answered, “I’m fine. Just nervous is all.”

I kissed her cheek, “No need to be nervous,” I assured her, “You’ll do fine. Just relax and trust me.”

“I trust you,” she said, “and I’ll try to relax.”

I smiled, then stood up. I was wearing a white, cotton, long-sleeved, loose-fitting shirt, and baggy, tan linen pants. My shoulder length hair was pulled back into a ponytail. I looked around the room full of attendees. Most were couples, but there were also several single women and two, single men. All were seated around the platform, and their eyes were all glued to the beautiful nude body of my wife and partner Joy.

“Welcome everyone,” I said softly, trying to get their attention. A few looked up at me. “Ahem,” I said louder, pretending to clear my voice. “Welcome everyone!”

That got their attention. “Thank you for joining us this evening for our presentation. Tonight we are here to explore the beauty of the female orgasm through tantric touch and the Yoni massage. If you came to the wrong class, now is the time to leave. The knitting circle meets down the hall on the right.”

Everyone laughed nervously, but thankfully nobody got up to leave. “To begin, we will show you the massage, so that you can all observe it fully. Then, after, we will go through the technique and teach it to you. You will all be encouraged to try it on each other, but only after you pass a written exam and sign a non-disclosure agreement.”

When nobody laughed, I added, “That was a joke.” There was a smattering of laughter. One of the wives in the front row raised her hand.

“Yes?” I asked looking at her.

“So, will we get to try the techniques out here tonight?” she asked, grinning and looking at her husband.

“Not in this class, unfortunately,” I replied. The woman pouted, and there was a general sound of disappointment from several people. “However, after the class, we will invite any interested couples to stay for a more hands-on lesson.”

The woman perked up and winked at her husband, or at me. I wasn’t sure which.

“I’d like you all to meet my beautiful assistant for tonight, my highly orgasmic wife, Joy. Everyone say hello to Joy.”

Joy raised her hand and waved, acknowledging the greetings of the participants.

“Alright, without further ado, let’s get started.”

I turned the room lights down to dim, letting the candlelight be the primary source of illumination. I held a stick of Sandalwood incense into one of the candles and lit it, then slowly walked around the platform, swinging the smoking stick around. The scent spread quickly, filling the room with its warm, woodsy scent. When I reached the top of the platform, I placed the incense into a holder and then offered a brief prayer.

“We welcome the Universal Light, the source of all life, to flow freely here. May it bring pleasure, life, and love to all. Namaste.”

I moved to the top of the platform, standing above Joy’s head and placed my hands lightly on the sides of her face, my thumbs touching on the center of her forehead.

“Breathe in slowly and feel the Universal Light descend and enter through the top of your head.”

Joy inhaled slowly and deeply. He breasts rose as she did, and I felt her shudder softly.

“Breathe out and feel all of the tension and stress leave your body.”

She exhaled slowly. I looked around the room. “Feel free to join in and experience the meditation with Joy. If you are open and attuned to the Inner Light, you may experience some pleasant sensations.”

“Breathe in and feel the warmth of the Light as it moves down the front of your body. Feel it tingling as it opens your third eye and caresses your face,” I lightly pressed my thumbs between her eyebrows, then brushed my fingertips over her cheeks. Her mouth opened as she inhaled stronger than the first time.

“And breathe out slowly and feel all of the muscles in your head and face and neck release their tension and melt into the futon,” I said in a soft, chant-like manner.

“And breathe in again and feel the warmth descend and open the energy center at your throat and fill your heart with love,” I placed a hand, palm down, lightly over the base of her throat and between her breasts. Joy let out a slight moan. Her breasts rose even higher.

“And breathe out slowly, releasing all of the tension in your shoulders and chest and back, feeling the muscles let go and relax, all of your negativity flowing away.

Her body seemed to sink slightly into the futon.

“And breathe in again, feeling the love and lust of the Universal Light descend from your heart, caress your breasts and flow down through your abdomen and into your pussy. Feel it flooding with the soft kisses and lapping tongues of energy.”

As I said these words, I stepped around the platform and moved my hands down, one resting over her belly button the other laying flat over her pubic mound, just barely touching her. Her legs parted just a little, and her hips jerked when my hand brushed her skin.

“And breathe out slowly, feeling all the stress and tension of the day melt away. Feel all of the muscles in your abdomen and your lower back and your womb relax and let go.”

I stepped around to the bottom of the platform letting my hands slowly and softly glide over her legs. I placed one hand over her vagina and the other touching her feet.

“And breathe in and feel the pure light energy flow down from your womb, through the base of your spine and down your legs to your feet, filling you with warmth and love and life.”

I continued down and put my hands on the bottoms of her feet.

“And breathe out and feel all of the muscles in your hips, your pelvis, your thighs, your calves, and your feet release and let go of all tension. Feel your body relax as you melt into the futon.”

I stepped back up to stand beside Joy’s body. She was breathing slowly and steadily.

I placed a hand about an inch above her breasts and the other over her womb. Neither hand had touched her body. She moaned and her hips bucked. I drew a few slow, steady breaths in cadence with her breathing.

“Visualize the energy forming a ball over your chest, centered in your heart. Feel the energy vibrating your breasts, licking and teasing your nipples.”

Joy’s body started to shake softly.

“Visualize another ball of energy forming between your legs, filling your pussy with warmth and desire and lust. Feel the blood flowing into your clitoris, making it engorged and hard. Feel your labia thickening, and your moisture starting to form.”

A woman behind me moaned. Joy’s hips began to shake.

“Feel the energy flow from your heart, teasing and toying with your breasts, down into your pussy with each inhalation, then from your pussy shooting up and showering your tits with electric pleasure as you exhale.”

As I said inhalation, I moved my hand down her body and up again as I said to exhale.

“Inhale and feel your pleasure rising,” I moved my hands from her breasts to her pussy, without touching her, as if I were scooping something invisible and pliable and pushing it down. Her chest lifted up from the futon as I did.

“Exhale and feel your pleasure deepening and spreading,” I said as I moved my hands up from her pussy to her breasts, again moving them as if I were scooping some invisible energy and pushing it up to her breasts.

I placed my hands on her breasts and Joy groaned loudly. I began to knead the flesh of each of them softly, letting my hand slide around them, round and round.

“Continue to breathe and become even more deeply relaxed, feeling the energy flowing inside you, raising your pleasure, your lust, your need, and your love.”

I picked up a bottle of scented oil and poured it slowly and liberally on her breasts. She gasped and raised her upper body. I rubbed the fat around her breasts, massaging them and kneading them slowly. I paid particular attention to her nipples, pinching them and rolling them, coating them in the oil.

My hands worked her breasts for several minutes. I continued speaking to her in the calm, relaxing manner. Finally, I slowly ran my hands down her abdomen. I raised the bottle and poured the warmed oil on her lower abdomen, her pubic mound and thighs. She struggled to continue to breathe slowly and deeply but managed to do so.

I ran my hands through the oil, one then the other, and down over your pubic mound, over her outer labia. She immediately spread her legs wide, giving me free access to her pussy. My hand slid down, flat, over her pussy, covering her outer lips in the oil. I cupped her pussy and pulled my hand back up and over her mound. I switched hands and slide my left hand down over her pussy on the left side and then back up.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.