Forclosed
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by storyace

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - He's old, he's white. He took my house and now sleeps with my gorgeous young black wife. But he let's me watch. Cuckold story with a different angle. interracial, M/F 6,000 words

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

What I needed was a divorce, on my own terms.

I waited for Ralph to start the conversation about his relationship with my wife; that happened a few days later.

“If you want to keep her, knock her up.” I told him. “She always said we’d have a kid as soon as our finances were sorted out. Kelly wants a baby, Ralph. Tell her that’s what you want too, and propose.”

“What if she says no?” Ralph worried.

“Just make sure your timing is right. First of all, tell her you only want her from now on, monogamy, that swapping was fun but you only love her.”

“You think that’s what she wants?” Ralph asked, “Didn’t you see her face while we were with Noriko? She loves that shit.”

“Not the point, Ralph.” I told him, “She needs to feel secure with you. Look, you’ve got the house, she’s got the income, you’ve got the time, you guys like each other, you have great sex. Marry her.”

“What about you?” he asked.

“I’m out of here one way or the other.” I told him, “As soon as I can. Just tell me when you’ve asked her, and what she says.”

I had an argument with Kelly; the usual one, about how useless I was. Knowing Ralph had proposed but she hadn’t given him an answer, I told her I want a divorce and she agreed.

I told her she could have all the furnishings, her things of course, all I wanted was rights to any future earnings of the business, the one she kept saying was zero. How could she refuse?

Ralph let me have his old trailer, the ground rent was paid for another few months. I felt so good in that crappy little place, that I realized how bad I’d felt at home.

I started my job hunting at Noriko’s studio.

“I’d hire you if I could.” She claimed, “Wait a couple of months until the movie comes out, I think it’s going to be big.”

It was late when I got back to the trailer, and there was a white girl sitting outside.

“I’m looking for Ralph.” She said in a twangy southern accent. “He’s my dad.”

He’d told me of a daughter he hadn’t seen since she was a baby.

“Shit.” I said, “You must be Serena.”

We got to talking. I had a beer, and made some pizzas, and soon she told me her whole life story, which was fairly short since she was only sixteen. And then I told her about how her dad had got lucky and scored my house and my wife.

“My god, you must hate him like the devil.” She said.

“Funny, but I don’t.” I told her. “He’s a scoundrel, but he didn’t take anything from me I wasn’t about to lose anyway.”

“Damn, it’s late.” She said.

“I can drive you to his new place in the morning.” I offered, “The sofa converts into a bed.”

No, I didn’t fuck Ralph’s sixteen year old daughter that night; what kind of a guy do you think I am?

I fucked her the next day.

We talked more, went for a walk, flirted. She was nervous about meeting her dad for the first time. I turned on the charm and told her no hurry. I liked hanging out with her and I didn’t have a lot to do.

Yeah, I seduced her. I listened, sympathized, paid attention. I looked into her eyes just a little too long, until she fidgeted a little. I wore tight clothes that showed off my build, and stood a little too close once or twice. It wasn’t an accident, it didn’t ‘just happen’. I made a decision to try to get her on her back, and I deliberately did so.

Would I have done it if she wasn’t Ralph’s daughter? Probably not. I wasn’t wild for young girls; I needed a partner, not a kid. She had a great tiny teenaged ass and big firm teenaged tits, but her face was sort of hard, all angles and disappointment, with a small mouth that rarely smiled. Her eyes were blue, but oddly dull. Her accent was simultaneously annoying and sexy, associated in my mind with racism. I knew that wasn’t fair, but we all have our preconceptions.

I took her hand and held it when she told me something emotional; and looked into her blue eyes sincerely. Her face softened, and I had her.

She was a very white white girl; blond and blue eyed. She wore pink. She listed to white music and had white friends. She wasn’t a great beauty, but she was appealing. And young. And Ralph’s fucking daughter.

“You’re so pretty.” I said to her.

“You think so?” she asked.

“Yeah, I do.” I confirmed. “Can I kiss you?”

She hesitated; far from home, does a southern white girl let a black man twice her age do that?

“Ok.” She said.

She was just a kid, and didn’t know the slippery slope she was on. Or maybe she did, and wanted to slide all the way down. Down into my bed, into my arms, onto my cock. Isn’t that why kids really run away from home? To do the things they want to do without their family or friends knowing about it.

In Ralph’s shitty little trailer, I kissed his teenaged daughter tenderly. Soft lips opened, her body relaxing in my arms. I held her face, stroked her frizzy hair, and kissed her eyes, mouth, ears, and throat for a while. It was a blast, this forbidden seduction. As we got into it, my qualms faded away.

Her hands roamed my shoulders and chest, my neck and back, squeezing and feeling my powerful male muscles. I opened the top button of her blouse.

She just stared at me through her puffy eyes.

The second button. She breathed a little deeper, afraid but holding her ground.

The third.

She sat back and stared at me like a deer caught in a searchlight; surrendering to me. Then she yelped, jumped up, and ran to the door.

She looked back at me fearfully. “I’m sorry but I just can’t.” She said.

“That’s ok.” I answered her in a relaxed soothing voice, “I thought it was what you wanted.”

“Yeah. Um ... I dunno.” She mumbled.

I smiled and lay back. I didn’t really care; fuck her, don’t fuck her, it wasn’t going to change my life.

Hesitantly, she came back to the bed, her blouse half open. It was a delicious moment, when she made that decision to give up her cherry to the trailer park nigger.

Slowly, I undressed her. She just stared at me as I did it, shocked at herself perhaps.

Her breasts were fabulous; firm like Kelly’s had been once, but white as milk, with pink nipples. I caressed and kissed them, sucked and nuzzled them.

I had a moment of doubt; I pulled away from her, and looked up and down her lovely body for a moment.

“Do you want me to keep going?” I asked. Because this had to be very consensual.

“Hell yes.” She whispered fearfully. She shuddered, conflicted, desire counterbalanced by fear.

I pulled off her panties, and she opened her pale thighs, and her pink vagina glistened like a jewel in a nest of blond curls, the most beautiful sight I’d ever seen.

She just lay there, panting, nervous, willing, waiting.

I stood up, and undressed. I took it all off, facing her, as we watched each other. Until my black cock sprang free.

“Oh fuck!” she gasped when she saw it.

“Should I put it away?” I asked gently.

“No.” she said, “Bring it over here.”

She fondled it, squeezed it, played with it, stared at it.

“I presume you’ve never held a black one before.” I said.

“I’ve never held any one before.” She admitted.

“Do you like it?”

“I love it.” She sighed. “It’s so ... I dunno, wonderful.”

I kissed her some more, petted her, and went down on her.

I have to admit, I had doubts. A 16 year old virgin white girl from Alabama; and Ralph’s daughter. A teen runaway, looking for trouble. What did she see in me? Forbidden fruit, way to piss off mom, defy authority?

Doing it with a black man twice her age who lives in a trailer park, that’s about as low as a white Alabama girl can go.

My experienced tongue licked her virgin clitoris, and she looked into my brown face as she came; her white face turned quite pink and she clamped me hard between her skinny white thighs.

I pulled up, rinsed my face, and got a condom; Ralph had left a lot of them.

She watched, fascinated, as I rolled it down my rod.

I turned and pointed it at her, and she rolled onto her back with her knees open, looking at me, waiting.

I put it against her, and pressed slightly; her wet pink hole opened, spreading around the tip of my penis. I moved it around a little, so she would feel me there.

“Are you sure?” I asked, “You can change your mind, it’s cool.”

“Go on.” She rasped, “Do it!”

Oh, it felt good.

She was tight and new, cute and white, willing and ready. Her big blue eyes gripped my heart tighter than her virgin snatch gripped my cock as I carefully eased it on into her.

She put her hands on my shoulders as I gently fucked her, big breasts against my chest, face in my hands, lips on my mouth.

She came again, and I increased my pace, surprised at my new found control. I hadn’t had sex since the Noriko incident, a couple of months earlier.

The little white girl moaned as I made love with her, cried in pleasure as my black cock moved in and out of her sweet white body. As I kissed her face and throat, bit her ears, ran my thick nigga tongue over her face.

We were in a little bubble of anonymity, two strangers who met far from home. No one knew she was here, no one would know she did it with a black man twice her age. No one would know I defiled a vulnerable teenager.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.