Forclosed - Cover

Forclosed

Copyright© 2018 by storyace

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - He's old, he's white. He took my house and now sleeps with my gorgeous young black wife. But he let's me watch. Cuckold story with a different angle. interracial, M/F 6,000 words

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Kelly and I kept up appearances outside the house; neither of us wanted to admit the truth, even though that wasn’t very fair to Ralph.

We went for our morning run as usual. Later, after we showered, we were out by the pool. Kelly came out in a bikini and joined us, throwing herself onto the sunbed with Ralph.

I wondered how much she really liked him, and how much she just liked to torture me. She knew it hurt me to see them like that. He pulled her tight and kissed her; her young black frame tight against his old white one, his crown of thin white hair against her thick black curls, his pale hand on her dark naked back.

He said he was my friend, but he knew how his relationship with my wife hurt me, and he never hesitated to flaunt it.

He untied her top and released it.

“What are you doing?” Kelly asked with a coy laugh.

“Having fun.” Ralph said, blatantly fondling her big dark firm melons.

The pain was terrible, yet refreshing. It was so strong, so real. Not like the fake marriage I had with Kelly, or her fake friendship with Ralph.

As they grappled with each other, I watched and thought about things. I sure did miss Mayra; her warm body against me in the night and her hot blowjobs in the mornings. But it was time to get on with my life, to move on somehow.

But how? Without the money Kelly still shared with me each month, I couldn’t even buy gas for my car. I had zero income. I was a good looking bum.

Even Ralph had his pension; it wasn’t much, but sure more than nothing. The fact was, they didn’t need me for anything. They only let me stay because ... well, I don’t really know. Maybe it was just momentum, or lack of it. Maybe it was time to get that divorce, and head back to Detroit. I just needed to stay until I was sure my last contract was fulfilled, because I could still be called on to make any changes the director might want.

My wife kissed her lover; she stroked his big white cock, her fingers caressing its potent length with a tender familiarity that was once reserved for me.

I had to admit a grudging respect for him; his rude health and stiff rod at his age, his success with my wife, a beauty by any standard.

And I had to admit that I was a loser; literally, one who had lost. Lost my fortune, my home, and my wife.

Partly, he was simply lucky. His big cock and even his fitness were due to his genetic makeup; but he used both well, running every day, eating right, and fucking my wife better and longer than I ever did.

It was the same with his wealth; he was at the auction that morning to see if he could get lucky. Otherwise he wouldn’t have.

They moved inside, and I followed, as usual. I had to watch, and they liked it too. We were a perfect trio of pervs.

Yes, I thought as I watched my wife take his rod in her mouth, we make our own luck up to a point. When was I going to get off my ass and start making mine again?

Damn, she looked good. She glanced across at me, her big brown eyes in that perfect face, framed by hair that swayed with her movements, her brown lips wrapped tight around his stiff pasty white rod.

It was, as always, fantastic and terrible. Beautiful, like an avalanche, but terrible, knowing I was standing helpless in its path.

That woman, who I needed to stop loving, was blatantly betraying me, rubbing my face in it, daring me to just leave her.

And I probably would if I just had the cash.

I could sell my car; god, I loved that car, but it was a time for letting go of existing loves.

Ralph got up, pulling his wet cock from Kelly’s mouth, and pushed her onto her hands and knees on the living room carpet. He massaged her tight brown ass cheeks and pulled them open playfully, tickling her anus

He pushed the end of his thumb in; I could see her sphincter pulse, relaxing at first and the clamping it tight.

“You want it, baby?” he asked her.

“Oh yeah.” She confirmed.

“You’re bad, aren’t you?” he asked.

“That’s for sure.” She agreed.

He lifted his hand and brought it down with a fair amount of force on her right ass cheek with a sharp crack.

She shuddered, gasped, but stayed still.

“Bad?” he asked.

“Yes.” She sighed.

He spanked her hard a few times.

“Are you going to do as Daddy says?”

“Yes, Daddy!” she moaned.

I was sure if I’d have ever tried something like that she would have hit me back.

“Go upstairs and get the grease.” He told her.

She got up and glanced at me. I wasn’t sure, but I thought she was slightly embarrassed. That would be a first.

Ralph sat back against the sofa, his stiff rod sticking up in the air. He stroked it a little, looking at me.

“You said the first time you did her in the ass she didn’t like it.” I said.

“Yeah, that’s right.” He agreed.

“That wasn’t here, was it? It was a couple of years ago. At the hospital.”

He smiled wryly. “So you figured it out. Yes, it was me she had the affair with. Look Tom, I didn’t plan this or anything. It’s just all happening naturally.”

I looked at his hard cock unwillingly. It was a little uncanny how it stayed so stiff with so little stimulation.

“You want to try it?” he asked, waving it at me.

“No, I do not want to try it.” I insisted, “How many times am I going to tell you? I’m straight.”

“That’s what everyone says, but I say we’re all a little gay inside. Every man has some desires of a woman, and every woman has some desires of a man somewhere inside. We both know you’re curious, it’s just homophobia standing in the way.”

“Give me a break.” I said.

“Who’s homophobic?” Kelly said, coming back into the room and tossing the tube to Ralph.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.