Forclosed - Cover

Forclosed

Copyright© 2018 by storyace

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - He's old, he's white. He took my house and now sleeps with my gorgeous young black wife. But he let's me watch. Cuckold story with a different angle. interracial, M/F 6,000 words

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

A few days later, after our run, Ralph and I were out on the patio by the pool. Mayra brought us our beers. Kelly was at work.

“What do you think of this anal sex thing?” Mayra asked me.

“It doesn’t really appeal to me.” I told her.

“Me either!” she exclaimed, “It’s a bit disgusting don’t you think?”

“That’s what Kelly said at first.” Ralph said defensively, “But once she got used to it, she likes it.”

“I think she just does it for you.” Mayra said, “No woman could really like that.”

“Why not?” Ralph argued, “Gay men like it, and we all have the same rear end. So given that, why shouldn’t a woman like it?”

“Because we have vaginas!” Mayra said, “Which is where sex is supposed to happen.”

“Come on, you like giving head, don’t you?” Ralph pressed her.

“Yes.” She admitted, with a conspiratorial look in my direction, “But that’s different.”

We smiled at each other, remembering the blowjob she’d given me that morning. The great, wonderful, sensual, powerful blowjob and the swallowing of every bit of semen I could muster.

“Why? It’s just the same.” Ralph insisted, “Sex without possibility of reproduction; bonding, pleasure, yes, but no babies. And lots of people don’t like to give head, either. And they mostly have the same objections, like ‘disgusting’ and ‘unnatural’.”

“Have you tried it?” Mayra asked him.

“Tried what?”

“Giving head.” She said.

“I do it to women.” He said.

“That’s not the same.” Mayra retorted. “There’s no penetration, and no ejaculation.”

“Women have fluids too, right Tom?”

“And we just suck it down.” I added.

She smiled at me, because I’d been doing some of that between her thighs too.

“But if you follow that logic, men should like to get it in the ass too.” She insisted.

“Most guys just never try it.” Ralph said, tilting his head back to empty his glass.

“Have you?” Mayra asked him.

“Sure.” He said.

We looked at him in some shock.

“Hey, you have to just try things sometimes.” He said, “It was the seventies, we were doing all sorts of stuff.”

“Did you like it?” Mayra asked.

“I was more into his wife.” He said, “She was hot.”

“Two men and one woman. Now that sounds like a good idea!” Mayra giggled.

“We could do that.” Ralph said, “Couldn’t we, Tom?”

I was conflicted; Mayra was mine!

But of course she wasn’t.

“Sure.” I said.

Mayra shifted her hips, suddenly becoming more sexual.

“Let’s go inside.” She laughed.

“Ok.” Ralph said, grabbing his shorts so as to reveal the shape of his cock.

Mayra stood up. She sauntered into the house with an exaggerated sexuality, beckoning us to follow her.

We all pulled our clothes off, then got into the big bed together. I kissed Mayra as she opened her legs and lifted her groin towards Ralph’s face in silent instruction.

We stroked her and licked her. We switched places; she held our stiff rods in her hands and cooed in pleasure. She rolled over and I massaged her feet while Ralph rubbed her back, his cock in her hand all the while. She rolled onto her back, and we kneeled to either side of her, rubbing our penises on her tight little breasts, them pushing them into her mouth one at a time.

Small and delicate, yet totally comfortable with the two of us, she held our balls and sucked up our attention, our energy, our lust for her, and our cocks of course, the black and the white.

As I went down on her, I thought about her odd sexiness; she was a successful woman, and I wondered how much that influenced me. After all, I was completely broke.

I enjoyed pleasing her; I held her in my arms at night, kissed her good morning like I used to kiss my wife. As I worked at her tasty crotch, I suddenly wondered; was I in love with her?

I sat up as Ralph pulled his cock out of her mouth and took my place, pushing his penis into her open vagina.

Love? What is that, anyway? I’d thought I was in love with Kelly, but now I wasn’t sure.

I knelt next to her and took her face in my hands. She pulled on my cock and smiled at me with a look of deep satisfaction; she was simply happy. Happy to be making love with two men, happy to be the focus of our attention.

Actually, Mayra seemed happy most of the time anyway. Maybe that was the secret of her sexiness.

I bent and kissed her tenderly, as Ralph did it to her bottom half. I didn’t feel jealous, which I found odd. I was happy to do this for Mayra. She had done a lot for me actually; listening to my griping, holding me at night, and sucking my cock a lot too. Love her or not, I liked her a lot, and I was happy to see her enjoying herself so much.

I was enjoying myself too, just kissing and stroking her body with my fingers as she fondled my cock and came a couple of times. But then Ralph pulled out and pushed his cock at her face.

“Take over, Tom.” He panted.

So I shifted to the action spot between her open legs, and pushed my cock into her.

She arched her back and flexed her legs as I entered, while sucking on Ralph’s cock. She played with his balls as I went to work, giving her a good banging.

I was close to coming when Ralph started grinning at me, which put me off. I didn’t really mind, since this afternoon was about pleasing Mayra. My orgasm was better if delayed anyway.

She came; I kept on until she was through, then I pulled out and Ralph took over again.

I sat back and just watched for a couple of minutes. Frankly, I didn’t have as much control as Ralph, and I needed to cool down. I didn’t want to come yet. Mayra had Ralph between her legs, her hands around his hairy white ass, but her bright smile was aimed at me. I liked that; it was as if we had a little secret, as if he were doing the work, but it was me getting the credit.

I let her suck my cock again for a minute before changing places with Ralph again.

We didn’t do it particularly hard or fast, but we kept at her for an amazing long time. I think we could have gone on for hours longer that way. We were rivals, but we were a team. Together 10 times more potent than either of us could be alone.

And Mayra just had one orgasm after another; but beyond that, she just seemed to be having a really good time. She wasn’t intimidated or afraid of our incessant fucking, her strong old body had no apparent problem with it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.