Forclosed - Cover

Forclosed

Copyright© 2018 by storyace

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He's old, he's white. He took my house and now sleeps with my gorgeous young black wife. But he let's me watch. Cuckold story with a different angle. interracial, M/F 6,000 words

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

A few days later, Ralph and I were relaxing with a beer after our daily run.

“I shouldn’t be drinking this.” He said as he took a pull.

“You say that every day.” I pointed out.

“Yeah, sorry. Repetition is an old man’s prerogative. Hey, I forgot to tell you, my old girlfriend Mayra is coming for a visit.”

“Mayra? What kind of a name is that?”

“I dunno. She’s Belgian though. She’s a funny old thing.”

“How’s that?”

“Well, she has one eye; grey hair, and she’s hot as hell.”

“That does sound funny.” I agreed. I didn’t believe him of course.

But when I met her in person, I had to admit it was true.

Her bad eye was positively spooky; it was almost completely white, but you could still see the ghost of a pupil looking off to the side.

Her hair was grey, but a kind of polished grey; rich shoulder length grey hair, smooth and glossy.

Her face wasn’t aged much, but did show creases around the eyes. I couldn’t tell her age, but between 40 and 60.

She wore light makeup, just to add color. Her skin was quite pale.

She had an impressive figure for her age, small and lean, yet with some breast still in evidence.

She dressed in bright colors, and her clothes were in sharp contrast to her. Yet they suited her.

Ralph and I picked her up at the airport. I waited with the car as he went in to find her.

“Hey, Nice car!” she said as we loaded her considerable luggage into the trunk.

“This is my friend Tom, It’s his car.” Ralph said, introducing me.

She looked up at me and smiled brightly, her face like an open book.

The eye was terrible; the white dead eye. Her good eye was bright and healthy.

She would have been very pretty I thought to myself, if she’d had two eyes like the good one. And she was 10 or 20 years younger. With some color in her hair.

The two of them chatted as I drove, they obviously had a lot of catching up to do. I wondered about how Ralph had introduced me to her, as a “friend”. Was that true? How could our relationship be defined? He’d taken my house and my wife, yet he was not my enemy. I wouldn’t get the house back if he were destroyed, and probably wouldn’t get my wife back either.

In fact, the three of us lived together, sharing our assets; my car and furniture, his house, Kelly’s paycheck.

I got to pretend to the world that I was still doing fine. When I talked to a potential client, I would pretend it was my beautiful house, my beautiful wife.

Kelly hadn’t told anyone what was happening either. It was her dirty secret. What would her friends think of her if they found out she’d dumped me when I became broke, to take up with the old white guy who owned the house?

Ralph told Mayra everything though, which was ok.

I took our guest’s luggage up to her room as she toured the house and garden with Ralph. Kelly was still at work.

4 bedrooms; why had I paid half down for a 4 bedroom McMansion, when I could have bought a decent house outright? When I got that first big contract, I just assumed there would be more to follow. The movie did ok; no blockbuster, but it made a good profit. I was sure I was in the system.

I looked at this room, all the bedding and furniture that was still mine. Well, mine and Kelly’s of course. Why had we bought all this stuff? Hardly anyone had ever even slept here.

As Ralph cooked dinner, Mayra regaled Kelly and I with stories of her time working at the UN. As she talked and laughed, waving her arms in emphasis at a joke, her ghost eye became less important. Her physical appearance less prominent in our minds as we got to know the woman behind it.

After dinner, she and Ralph got back to their catching up, which left me alone with Kelly for the first time since she’d started having sex with him.

At first, there seemed to be nothing to say; I almost turned on the idiot box. But after a while, we loosened up. She started telling me about things at work, silly little stories that were continuations of ones she used to tell me before. And for the first time since her long brown legs had spread for that old white man, we laughed together.

But from time to time, I could see her looking across at Mayra and Ralph, sitting closely and enjoying each other’s company. And I could see she was fighting down her jealousy.

“So,” Mayra said as we all said our goodnights, “All the furniture is still yours.”

“That’s right.” I said.

“So then, I’ll be sleeping in your bed tonight!”

We all laughed.

Ha ha.

About 15 minutes later, there was a soft knock on my bedroom door, and Mayra slipped in.

“I hate to sleep alone.” She said with an apologetic smile. “Do you mind?”

I’d never been propositioned by a woman before, I didn’t quite know how to respond.

There was just 2 seconds; more than that would have been increasingly insulting. Less would have been over eager.

“Not at all.” I said, my good manners responding automatically since my mind couldn’t quite figure out what else to do.

She smiled brightly, and began to strip off her clothes.

I avoided looking at her directly. I wasn’t really sure what to do, actually. I didn’t want her, but now I couldn’t really refuse her. I liked her, she was [as Ralph had said] a hot lady in her weird way.

She had charisma; when she smiled and laughed, you wanted to smile and laugh with her. As Ralph had said, Myra was inexplicably attractive.

So I undressed and we got into bed and under the cover on opposite sides. I lay on my back and turned off the light as she slid up against me, pulling her knee over my thighs and running one hand over my chest. I put my arm around her, since it had nowhere else to go.

“MMM, That’s nice.” She said, and after a short time, we fell asleep.

I woke up with a hand on my cock. I didn’t open my eyes at first; it felt good, but I didn’t want to look into that ghost eye.

Gently, she stroked me; her hand small and sensitive, her experienced fingertips seemed to know just how to stimulate me. Her fingertips tickled me, so light and easy. Without obligation, without urgency. Just casual, easy, soft contact. Friendly pleasure

I groaned internally; She was a fun woman, but not exactly attractive. And in the room next to us, my gorgeous wife was in bed with another man.

And although my dark cock was hard in the older woman’s hand, the fact was that I still loved Kelly.

Mayra was here, in my bed, eager and willing. And despite the ghost eye, she was a sexy woman.

I opened my eyes and looked at her in the early morning light. I could hear Kelly downstairs now, getting ready to go to work.

The Ghost eye filled my vision, and it spooked me. I felt the blood begin to drain from my penis.

“I have to pee.” I said, which was partly an excuse, but also true.

4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms; I’d paid for it, so might as well use it.

As I emptied my bladder, I thought about Mayra.

I liked her; she had good energy. She was smart, funny, and healthy. She wanted me. And god, I needed it.

Yes, she was my mother’s age. And that eye ... if only it weren’t for that eye.

But that was no reason to reject her, I decided. She needed love, I needed love, and here we were.

I went back out to find her getting out of bed. I went to her, and took her in my arms. She was small and vulnerable, physically so different to the brash character she was inside. She shook her head and looked up at me, her silver hair now covering the terrible eye. The good one sparkled at me, and I kissed her.

Ah, it felt good! Her warm smooth skin against me, her small hands on my back, her nipples pressing against my chest as I pushed my tongue into her mouth, my cock swelling against her.

A song played in my head “If you can’t be with the one you love, love the one you’re with”, as I pushed her back and lifted her onto the bed.

Downstairs, I heard the garage door open and Kelly’s car pull out.

Mayra stroked my back with her feet and held my face in her hands as we kissed for a long time. I didn’t even care about fucking her; this was what I needed. Contact, sympathy, respect. Just to know that I was still a man, a man who women found attractive. To feel her hand on my cock, to know she desired me. It gave me strength, it smoothed the rough edges of my mind.

“My god, but you’re a big boy.” She said, squeezing my cock for emphasis.

“All the better to please you ma’am” I said.

“Your body so strong.” She whispered sulkily, running the fingers of her other hand over my chest, “And such a handsome face.” She said as she kissed me again.

Yes, that was all true. But without money, a home, or a job, it didn’t do much for me.

Well, it did this much; here was a woman who was happy enough to have me for what I was. I rolled onto her; she laughed, her legs opened wide, and she pulled me in.

I was still conflicted, but there was no stopping at that point. And as my rod eased into her cool wet interior, it felt very, very good. “Ah.” She sighed happily, “That’s nice.”

She was right; it was nice. It was uncomplicated and good. It didn’t mean anything; we hadn’t been romantic, we hadn’t dated. There was no further intent. We were just having sex, nice energizing sex.

Slipping in and out, her old pink vagina was holding my young black cock as if it were the most natural thing in the world, and I guess it was. She looked up at me, smiling in pleasure, and I smiled back, looking at her good eye while ignoring the other. My cock was hard, my heart was strong, and it was all ok.

I was 30 years old, and she was the first woman other than my wife I’d ever had sex with; I was unprepared for the feelings that welled up as we did it.

I thought love was love, sex was sex. But as I kissed and fucked the energetic old European woman, I realized that the two were tightly connected.

The touch of her skin, of her hands, the smell of her, the taste; my mind twisted and things were happening in my head. Chemicals were being released that altered my perception. She was more attractive now, the ghost eye less distracting. Her tight old body and her bright happy smile were beautiful. Her health, her wit, her status.

She tightened, and she came. I felt better and better as I pumped her; she was a good woman, a woman who deserved to be treated well. To be well fucked by a young black man if she wanted it. I was proud to be her lover, my initial qualms were gone.

I was happy! My cock was powerful, I was a desirable male, I was making love with a fantastic, exotic, foreign woman, an officer of the United Nations, a person of respect and good standing.

I laughed, and her vagina pulsed as she laughed with me, and I slammed my big hard black cock deep inside her, and I loved her.

Not Love like forever; just love of the moment, of Myra, appreciation and respect for what she was, who she was, and the comfort of her tight wet cunt clamping my penis. She was just what I needed, a totally unsuitable woman who lived and worked on the other side of the Atlantic. Casual sex at its most casual, just a little fun and comfort between two strangers.

“Ya!” she moaned, “Oh ya, you beautiful man!”

She reached under and put her fingers on my balls, tickling them exquisitely.

“Come.” She whispered. “Com nu.”

So I did. I blew my pent up frustrations into her tight pale body, pumped out my disappointments and failures. She received it all with a smile, holding me tight, appreciating each pulse.

The door opened. I looked up to see Kelly standing in the doorway. In her pink negligee.

Long smooth brown legs, the hem just obscuring her naked groin, great big firm breasts pushing out through the thin fabric, the sash at her waist emphasizing her curvy young figure.

She only ever wore that when she wanted sex.

The car I had heard leave was Ralph.

Her big brown eyes stared at us in shock for a moment, then she pulled away, closing the door after herself.

Inside the old one eyed woman below me, my cock wilted in shame; and the shame I felt, shamed me the most.

I pulled it out of her and followed my wife, but she had gone back to the master bedroom and locked the door behind her.

I stood there in the corridor, my wet cock swinging limp between my thighs. I could hear her crying.

What could I do? What could I say to her?

Master bedroom. I was not the master here, and I did not sleep in there.

Mayra and I kept sleeping together, but didn’t have sex again for a while. We spooned and I put my arm around her. It felt nice, but I didn’t feel like doing more with her, and she didn’t try to instigate anything either.

Kelly and I avoided each other for the next couple of days, but on the third evening, we found ourselves alone together in the kitchen as Mayra chatted with Ralph in the living room.

Kelly and I were silent. She glared at me.

“What are you so angry about?” I finally said to her.

“How could you?” she hissed.

“Me? You’re the one who broke us up, doing it with Ralph.”

“That’s different!”

“Why?”

“At least I knew him. And I didn’t do it behind your back, either. You were part of it.”

“I was not!”

“Yes you were. You watched; that’s kinky sex. You didn’t do anything to stop us, you watched, and you liked it.”

“You were with other men too.” I accused her, “He wasn’t the first.”

“No I wasn’t!” she squeaked, clearly caught off guard.

I just looked at her. I knew from her tone she was lying, and she knew I knew.

“I never cheated on you Kelly.” I said sadly, “In all our years together.”

She looked away. “At least you could have found someone good looking.” She said.

I laughed bitterly. “Is that what this is about? Her looks? Are you insulted because Mayra isn’t a beauty?”

“She’s an ugly old witch!” Kelly spat. “All those years I kept myself looking good for you, watching my weight, having my hair done, hours on my makeup, dressing well. But you’ll go for anything.”

I didn’t like how she was talking about the woman who was sharing my bed.

“I think you’re jealous.” I said, “Mayra is an accomplished woman; she’s had a career, traveled the world, met heads of state. She’s funny and smart. And what are you? I never realized how conceited you are about your looks. Sure, you’re a good looker; but come on, Kelly, that’s what you were born with. Mayra is beautiful too, in her own way. It’s her personality that’s attractive, despite her exterior, not because of it.”

My wife fumed, then stood up and went into the living room to join Mayra and Ralph. I looked through as I recovered my breath. I wondered if my angry outburst had sealed the end of my marriage. I sort of hoped so.

Kelly sat down with Ralph, talking and laughing with them. I felt myself getting weaker, despair creeping up on me again.

Kelly put her arm around Ralph’s neck, her fingers stroking his face.

And then I saw something; Mayra was jealous. At a moment when she didn’t think anyone was watching her, she let her face slip.

She was always talking to Ralph; well, she was his old girlfriend. Could she still have romantic feelings for him? I watched closely, looking at her as she watched Ralph kiss my wife, and I was convinced.

I sat back in my chair, amused. I wasn’t the only one suffering here. Mayra was more than my bedmate, she was my comrade in heartache. I felt a deep compassion for her. She was in love with Ralph, but how could she hope to compete with Kelly? I found myself looking forward to being in bed with her later. I wanted to give her a little more comforting than I had for the last few nights. Oddly, I was feeling horny for her.

I put away the dishes, then went into the living room to join the fray. I sat on the arm of the chair Mayra was sitting in, and draped my arm over her casually.

“Is that true?” she laughed, looking up at me, “You like to watch them together?”

“No.” I said instinctively, seething at Kelly for having told on me.

Mayra laughed in delight and clapped her hands. “That’s fantastic!” she said, “I thought all you Americans were really straight. Go on, Kelly, show us something.”

“Like what?” Kelly said, her laughter stopping abruptly.

“Take his cock out and play with it.” Mayra challenged her.

Kelly didn’t look very happy about the idea. “You first.” She retorted.

“Really? You want me to? Ok.”

She twisted towards me and unbuckled my belt.

I didn’t feel at all comfortable about this; but I couldn’t refuse somehow. That would be to admit that Ralph was the better man; that he could do it like that and I couldn’t.

So I let Mayra open my pants and pull out my limp brown roll. She grinned at the others in triumph and went down on me, sucking my organ into her old white mouth with an air of experience.

It felt good, and bad.

To make love with Mayra; well, I did it and I’m not ashamed of that. But it’s not the kind of thing I wanted everyone else to know. Especially my wife.

I looked across at Kelly and Ralph for a second. Kelly looked shocked, staring at the action as if she wanted to look away but somehow couldn’t. Ralph looked genuinely amused, he was grinning widely at the sight.

But I couldn’t get into it. My cock was as limp as an overcooked spaghetti.

Mayra pulled away. “It doesn’t seem to work.” She said, “Maybe I should try Ralph.”

She grinned at the other two, still holding my limp wet penis in her hand.

“Ralph’s always works.” Kelly said.

“Really? Still?” Mayra laughed, “After all these years, I would have thought he’d have cooled down. Go on, show us.”

Ralph pulled his trousers off as if modesty wasn’t something they’d invented yet when he was young. Kelly looked down at his cock, which he was holding up hopefully. She took it from him and pulled on it, and it stiffened rapidly in her long thin brown fingers. But she didn’t go down on him.

“You do it.” She challenged Mayra.

“Oh, can I?” she sang, and let go of me. She stood up, stepped across the room, and kneeled on the carpet in front of Ralph, dropping her grey head into his lap.

Kelly pulled her hand away, staring down in apparent horror, as if Mayra simply agreeing to her dare wasn’t what she was expecting at all. Ralph put his arm around Kelly and pulled her close, then put his hand on the back of her head and kissed her, as Mayra bobbed up and down over his cock.

I stood up to put mine away. Slowly, Kelly’s hands went to his chest, slipping under his tee-shirt. His went behind her to zip down her dress. I went around to the side so I could see. See his cock in Mayra’s mouth.

Her one good eye swiveled around to look at me as she sucked him, but I couldn’t deduce what message it was trying to send me. I was excited and crushed; I couldn’t even keep a one eyed old woman. On the other hand, perhaps she’d drive a wedge between Ralph and Kelly. I had to remind myself that I didn’t care about that anymore.

Mayra abandoned Ralph’s cock to pull off Kelly’s dress and underwear. She hadn’t been wearing any shoes or stockings. Ralph reached between my wife’s brown thighs to play with her, As Mayra stood up.

“Tom, would you unzip me?” she asked playfully, tossing her head to one side to look at me flirtatiously out of the corner of her good eye. I have to join in, I thought to myself; I can’t just watch and still maintain my dignity.

“Sure.” I said.

I held the collar and pulled the zipper down slowly, unpeeling her tight dress from her body. As it dropped to the floor, she stood there, obviously waiting. So I unhooked her bra.

She turned to face me, shaking her bra down her arms.

Her small pale breasts stood proud, the nipples pink and erect. Although much smaller than Kelly’s, Mayra’s breasts were actually as attractive. Kelly’s hung lower, with nipples nearly black.

“And the panties.” Mayra said.

I kneeled down to pull them off, and she took my head in her hands, pulling my face to her groin.

I did want her; I was willing to do everything, but in private. Not with Ralph and Kelly watching. At the same time, I needed to prove something, I couldn’t let Ralph have them both for himself!

So I tilted my face up and put my tongue to her old pink clit.

She was a bit hairy, not shaved like Kelly. She tasted surprisingly good though; of woman, horny hot woman.

She pulled away, and I was looking at my wife and her older lover, naked on my sofa in each other’s arms, looking back at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.