All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 82

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 82 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

Everything seemed to fall into place for Bonnie and me; way better than we could have ever planned anyway.

While we were still at the hospital, Brandy received a text from her mom, telling her that her dad was leaving in the morning for a week long trip. They were going out to eat and they wanted her to spend some time with them before he left.

Gage told Bonnie and Maelee, that Garrick and Marilinn were at the studio and needed his help in setting up some new equipment.

Mom had already asked Bonnie to swing by their house and check on their little dog and make sure she had food and water.

“Gage - Bonnie can ride with me to take Brandy home and we’ll go out to Mom’s and Dusty’s, while you and Maelee help your mom and dad. We’ll meet you back at the house later today.”

Everything was set up, without having to lie - very much - to those we love...

When we took Brandy home, Bonnie and I went in with her to visit briefly with her mom and dad. We didn’t stay long because Brandy was going to shower and dress before they went out to eat.

“Tell me about Lana!” Bonnie said as we took the county road out to Mom’s and Dusty’s.

“What about her?” I asked and she laughed.

“She came in the house last Friday looking like a woman who had just been fresh fucked and you came in a few minutes later, then hurried to take a shower.”

“You don’t miss much, do you?”

“I know my brother and I know when I see a woman who’s just had her lights fucked out by him! Where did you take her?”

“Out to the sand pit. It was dark and I knew no one would be there, since it’s posted.”

“Take me out there and tell me all about Lana, and then all about Elin too.”

“We could just go to Dusty’s, that is if you wanted to, since it’s still daylight.”

“We’ll swing by their house on our way back. I kind of like the idea of being in the country with my Outlaw brother, on a lazy Sunday afternoon, with no one around...

“Now, I want to know the juicy details about Lana. I know you fucked her and I remember Leigh and Christi telling us that Larry had a vasectomy.”

“She and Larry had talked it over before they left the weekend before. The day they left, he even asked me to give them another baby.”

“Just like that? He just came right out and asked you to fuck his wife?”

“Well, basically. But not in those exact words.”

“Was she the one who wanted to go somewhere alone with you?”

“Yes, she texted me on her way back, telling me that she was close to Masonville. I met her at the Holiday Inn on the bypass and we left her car there. It was already dark by the time we got here.”

“Was she excited, or was it like - OK, let’s get this over with?”

“She was excited and I was too. She was wearing a white sweat shirt and sweatpants and by the time I turned off onto the gravel road back there, she was naked.”

I looked over to see Bonnie stripping her sweatpants down over her sexy butt and then strip her sweatshirt over her head. She was naked when she turned toward me. With her knees in the seat, she leaned over the console and kissed my face as I drove.

“Lana did that exact same thing!”

“Did you get in the back seat with her when you parked?”

“Yes, she told me that she had never even been kissed in a car and she wanted to do it all.”

“Did y’all make love or did she just want to get fucked?”

“We started out making love, but before we were through, we went at each other - fucking like wild animals.”

“Damn, that turns me on - just thinking about you being naked with her ... making love, then fucking like crazy! I want some of that ... Just like that!

“Tell me ... did she suck your cock? Did you suck her pussy?”

“We did it all, and yes we started with her on top of me in a sixty-nine. She had never done any of that before and I thought she was going to kill me.”

“Lie down in the seat, I’m not going to kill you, but I’m going to suck your cock. I don’t want you to cum, I want you to save that for my pussy!”

“I’m going to suck your pussy at the same time, I love making you cum that way.”

“YES! And I love it when you do!”

It’s been a while since Bonnie and I have made love. We made up for it too.

She used the thoughts of Lana and me together, to get herself worked up, but really, my sister doesn’t need any of that. When Bonnie wants sex, she can be as aggressive as anyone I’ve been with. She loves sex, and so do I. Sex with Bonnie, is like our first time all over again, it’s so exciting.

“OH Damn, Rick, each time you kiss my pussy, you make me cum immediately. Don’t stop! Keep going until I can’t take it anymore, then I want to turn around and ride my brother’s Outlaw cock.”

She did just that too. With me sitting upright in the back seat, Bonnie sat on my knees and slid forward, raising her body to take my cock inside her...

“OH YES! I love the feel of your cock sliding into my pussy. It’s been a while and I’ve missed being with you like this!”

“I’ve missed you too, but I know you’ve been busy and I’ve been busy with track plus everything else...

“Do you ever feel like we’re sneaking around, when we meet like this and screw each other’s ass off?”

“Sometimes, yes. But then I miss the feeling I get, just knowing we’re going to meet like this. Just the thought of sneaking off to fuck my brother makes me hot as hell. I almost stripped my clothes off before we left town and rode out here naked, I felt so excited about us finally getting together again.”

“Lana stayed naked the whole time we were out here. She even sat on my lap and we fucked all the way back to town.”

“Then, get your ass ready for another wild ride back to town! That turns me on like crazy, just thinking of you and her fucking like that as you drove...

“Tell me about Elin, now. Do you think she wanted to meet you and screw around, or just use you to get Maelee and Brandy to meet her?”

“She told me that she wanted me, then I asked her about Maelee and Brandy. She ended up sexting them back and forth and it got wild later, while were in the bed and they were sending her pics.

“Tell me the rest of her story. What do you know that makes you doubt her?”

“Charlie had his people check her out, and she’s the niece of a Big-Time Private Detective from Waco, who has offices and PI Agents scattered around in other cities.”

“NO SHIT? Then, she’s been following you - is that it?”

“The first time I saw her she acted very suspicious. She was parked across the street from our drive, and it looked like she was taking pictures with a camera. I got the license number off her vehicle as she drove away. I showed it to Charlie later that morning and he called one of his own investigators to get it checked out.”

“So, now that you know this about her, what does Charlie want us to do?”

“I heard that - us - part! But, since I have my cock buried in your pussy, I’ll let you in on the fun too.”

“You’d better! I’d hate to miss a chance to help derail her ass, for messing with my brother’s life.”

“You’d hate to miss a chance to be naked with her too ... now wouldn’t you?”

“OH HELL YES I WOULD! I don’t give a shit if she gets her ass beat up by Charlie’s PI people for this, if I get a chance to be naked with her first ... and watch you pound her naked ass from behind with your cock ... while I’m there getting some too!”

“She told me she’s only seen two cocks and one was her younger cousin’s - year’s ago. She said she had been dating, but he got a job in Dallas and moved up there. They decided it would be better if they split up and went their separate ways.”

“As hot as her ass is in that bikini we dared her to wear, do you really believe she’s not getting screwed at all?”

“I feel she’s not telling all of her story. There’s something about her that makes me think she’s bi or least she wants to try it out with another girl. She kept talking about Maelee and Brandy which makes me think she might even risk her job if the right temptation presented itself.”

“I’ll make her risk it all, if you tell me it’s alright with you.”

“You mean by tempting her? Don’t you dare meet her without me! I still don’t trust her enough to risk my sister being alone with her.”

“Yes, I meant tempt the hell out of her. I could even start right this minute, with your cock buried in my pussy, if you’d let me.”

“Get your phone and send her a text. No pics of us, no matter what! If she’s serious about meeting you, I know you can find her weaknesses better than anyone else. I’ve seen you in action!”

“If she will, can I get her to call me now? I can get a lot nastier if I’m talking to her and not texting.”

“If you do, I’m going to keep fucking you. I may even suck your nipples while we fuck and you’re talking to her.”

“You don’t play fair ... but then, neither do I ... and that makes me love my brother even more...

“If she does call, fuck me harder and make me cum. I’m already so damn turned on I could squirt all over your belly!”

“Send her a text and see if she’ll even answer.”

Bonnie held her phone close so I could see as she sent her text... ‘u bizy’

Instantly, she had her answer... ‘no, bored as hell wat u doin’

‘just kickin back relaxin - wishing I had company’

‘u alone’

‘yes for now’

‘wish u wer here

‘can’t now I’m nekkid’

‘I am too - send me a nekkid pic - I’d love to see you nekkid’

‘I’d love to see you nekkid 2 - u send me a nekkid pic first’

“OH DAMN RICK! If we ever do get her alone with us, we’re both going to fuck and suck that sexy ass until she screams!”

Elin was lying back on a couch. She was indeed naked ... her legs were spread and her slick smooth pussy was glistening.

Bonnie texted her, ‘u at home’

‘yes r u’

‘yes - here is one of me’

Bonnie sent her a pic from her gallery.

“Damn, that is smoking hot! When did you take that one?” I asked her as she showed it to me.

“Maelee took it. We were messing around and got a little nasty.”

“Nasty?”

“Well, we nearly killed each other, we were so fucking nasty!”

‘Were’s that sexy outlaw’

‘He’s at the house’

‘were are u’

‘I’m at a friends house and she went uptown’

‘wish I wuz there’

‘wish you were 2 - I’d love to get my hands on your sexy ass’

‘wud you really - I’ve never done that but I’d like to try it, with you’

‘I don’t spread my ass around, but I’d love to get nekkid with you’

‘does the outlaw know you like girls’

‘like girls?’

‘yes, u know’

‘say it’

‘does he know u like pussy’

‘yes - why’

‘would you do it with him there’

‘you - me n outlaw - nekkid and getting nasty?’

‘YES - oh fuck YES’

‘I could talk him into it, if I knew you were serious’

‘I’m serious as I can be - if you n Outlaw were here now - I’d eat your pussy while he fucked me’

‘I’d love to see outlaw fuck ur sexy ass from behind.’

‘I’ve never done that’

‘u never have done doggie’

‘that either - but I thought u meant anal’

‘you’d do that if I was eating ur pussy’

‘I’ve wondered how it wud feel’

‘do you like having ur pussy fucked by a big cock’

‘never had that either’

‘girl, you need to get out more’

‘I need a big cock’

‘in your pussy - ass or both’

‘YES - any way I can get it - I want one so bad’

‘were do u live’

‘right now - I’m staying at a motel in Clarkton on assignment’

‘that’s not but 30 mins away - what assignment r u on’

‘a story on sports here in Clarkton’

‘sports or sports players’

‘sports - I don’t meet the players’

‘do u freelance’

‘yes - that’s exactly what I do’

“Ask her who she works for. See if she’ll give us anything to go on.” I told Bonnie.

‘do u freelance for a magazine or paper’

‘both’

‘u mean like snoop stories - or expose’s’

‘yes 2 both - that’s wat I do’

‘I’d love to expose your naked ass to my outlaw brother right now’

‘I’d love 2 kiss ur pussy while he fucked me’

‘I’d kiss ur pussy 2, while he fucked u’

‘wud u let him fuck u while I kissed ur ass n pussy’

‘not sure bout that - he’s my brother u know’

‘my cousins fucked each other’

‘did u fuck them 2’

‘no - wish I had now - only been fucked once’

‘was it good’

‘not to me - he liked it’

‘u didn’t like getting fucked’

‘I was the one who begged for it - he was 2 rough and 2 fast’

‘was he older or younger’

‘older’

“Ask her if it was her cousin’s daddy,” I told her and she looked at me and grinned.

‘did u n ur cousins ever get caught fucking’

‘YES - how did u know’

‘just a guess - thought maybe u were watching ur 2 cousins fuck and got caught’

‘that’s wat happened - I was naked in bed with them and he was going to tell on us - I told him he could fuck me if he didn’t tell’

‘did ur cousins watch’

‘YES’

‘u liked that didn’t u’

‘YES - I wish I could do that again - not with my uncle tho’

‘with outlaw and me’

‘YES - wud u’

‘I cud talk outlaw into it if I knew we were safe’

‘u cud come here to my apt’

‘I don’t know u that well - maybe a motel’

‘I’d go for that’

‘no pics - no recorders’

‘none - just me nekkid’

‘wearing just a long sweater’

‘just a sweater’

‘I’ll get us a room next week and call u’

‘I cud get the room’

‘no offense - but I’ll get it’

‘no problem - just let me know a day ahead’

‘I will - get that pussy ready to be fucked - that ass 2 if ur brave’

‘I’m ready for both - both of u 2’

‘I’ll have the outlaw ready for ur hot ass n pussy 2’

That was it. We didn’t hear from her again and Bonnie dropped her phone over into the front seat.

“Fuck me, Rick! Damn, that woman turns my ass on. I love the feel of your cock swelling inside my pussy! FUCK ME BABY!”

Bonnie sat facing me as I drove to Mom’s and Dusty’s. She was fucking me slow and easy until I parked.

We went into their house naked, put food and water out for their little dog and let her out to do her thing outdoors. When we returned to the SUV, Bonnie sat on my lap facing me, as I drove to town, looking over her shoulder. She was fucking me faster and faster, the closer we got. I drove to the park and pulled a package of wet-wipes so we could clean up. I had a package of Bounce - Febreze dryer sheets in the console, and put two dryer sheets under each front seat to freshen up the vehicle.

“You’ve done this before.”

“Brandy thought of this. We love fucking in the SUV.”

“I do too, now!”


On Friday, May 1, there were twenty-three of our Maverick’s starting lineup - defense and offense - who signed up for summer classes at our school. On Monday, May 4, there were sixteen more members who signed up. Then, on May 22, the same thirty-nine members of the team, signed up for online classes with the community college in Masonville.

We had our curriculum together and we had all talked extensively with our student advisors. We met as a team with Superintendent Rutherford and Principal Harris to explain what we wanted to do. They were disappointed that we weren’t going to play our senior year, but they stood behind us and our plans, rather than try and talk us out of this.


On Monday, May 4, we met for our first spring football practice. There were three, second string, members off last year’s team whose families had moved during the winter and now, we have three openings.

The coaches told us, that to be fair, the administrators of both schools had decided to wait until August to fill the positions, in order to give the players coming over from Mason County an opportunity. By then, the student bodies at both schools will have been polled to either pick a new name - keep The Mavericks name - or use Mason County Bulldogs as our sports team’s name and mascot.

Though we weren’t practicing in pads, we wore our helmets, cleats, and either warmups or shorts, according to the weather. During those ten days, we ran a lot of wind sprints, did calisthenics, spent time in weight room, and ran a lot of new plays out of the spread offense.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.