All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 80

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 80 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

Everyone had deserted the pool house when I entered, then locked the door. I turned off the overhead lights, leaving the pool lights on. I stripped off my swim trunks and hung them on the umbrella clothesline before entering the house

I had my phone in my hand and it started buzzing repeatedly before I made it to the bedroom.

Brandy, Maelee, Anitra and Aroya were in bed naked when I walked in. I tossed my phone onto the bed, “She’s already sending us naked selfies. She told me she wanted to see some pics of us. Give her a few good ones while I take a quick shower.

When I stepped out of the shower, I heard them laughing in the bedroom. When I walked in, all four of them were taking naked pics of each other and sending them.

“Elin is getting really sexy with her pics. Look at this,” Brandy told me and handed me her phone.

She was on her back naked, with her legs opened wide, taking selfies of herself and sending them to each of the girls, and to my phone.

“Did each of you send her a sext?”

Maelee told me, “Yes and she told us to send lots more. That’s when each of us started sending them. She told us she wants to see you fucking each one of us too.”

“Stills are OK, but no videos.”

Brandy wasted no time. She laid her phone on the nightstand and threw her leg across my belly. Maelee was sucking my cock and Brandy was in a hurry for it. When she took my cock, I was still excited from the teasing conversation I’d had with Elin and in no time, she was riding me hard and fast while the others took pics from all angles.

I had decided to wait until I heard from Elin first, providing she did want Brandy, Maelee and me to come visit her at the motel. This is what Charlie wanted to happen and now that I’ve had a chance to flirt and tease with her, I was pumped with anticipation.

I took my energy out on the four of them, with Maelee sitting on my cock in her favorite position - reverse cowgirl. When Brandy told her the name for it, she adopted it as her own way of finding release. She takes a lot of relieving too, even sitting on my cock like this.

Anitra and Aroya both love for me to fuck them from behind and both of them know I love that way most of all.

We did get loud a few times, but no one knocked on our door.

Larry and Lana were sleeping in my old room. Christi and Leigh were sleeping in the den on the sofa-bed. They must have been worn out, both of them were asleep when I came in earlier and it wasn’t even late.


Sunday morning, I was up early, before anyone else. I put a large pan of bacon on low, then poured a glass of orange juice. I had just sat down at the table when Lana walked in.

“Good morning, early riser,” she greeted me.

Her hair was wet and she was wearing a short robe from my bathroom upstairs.

“Good morning to you, early riser. You look even better this morning than you did last night.”

“Thank you - you young, sweet talking devil. I don’t suppose my daughters slipped into your bed last night, did they?”

“No, but I have to warn you - they would have been welcomed not only by me, but by my four bed partners.”

“You may as well get ready, they will test you before this week is over. I hope that when I come back after them a week from today, they are still as excited as they are now.”

You’re coming back for them?” I caught what she had said, then I saw her smile.

“Yes, Larry has to fly out to Denver late Friday. He’ll be gone through Monday to a corporate meeting. I thought I’d drive him to the airport, then come straight here ... if that’s OK.”

“Sure it is ... Do I need to warn you too, Lana... ?”

“No, I need to warn you, now. I have already made plans to ride with The Outlaw. I’d like to ride in private, but if we have an audience, I’ll make sure they understand what secrets are all about!”

She stopped beside my chair as she looked down and talked. I saw the short robe was opened and she was naked underneath. She saw me looking and told me, “Larry is in the shower ... he takes long showers...”

She held her orange juice in one hand and pulled her robe open completely from top to bottom. I pushed my chair back and pulled her, very willingly, around in between my chair and the table.

“What are you up to? You’ll get us in trouble if you do this and we get caught!”

Still sitting in my chair, I leaned forward and pushed her back until her butt was against the table, then I leaned closer to kiss her bald pussy mound.

“You wouldn’t dare ... not with my daughters asleep in the den and my husband in the shower upstairs.”

“I would if I knew you wanted me to.”

Would what?” she whispered and set her glass down, then placed both hands behind her to slide her butt up and sit on the table. Then she spread her legs.

“This,” I answered and kissed her pussy as she gripped my hair.

“Hurry, YES, OH HELL YES, do it. You have no idea how much I have wanted this since Maelee and Brandy told me about you eating pussy. Hurry ... PLEASE HURRY!” she was hissing, but she was getting louder.

I pulled both of her legs up, with my hands behind her knees. I spread her legs wide and wasted no time giving her what she wanted. I could feel her pussy pulling on my tongue and I knew this hot young momma loved to fuck. I was tempted to stand up and shove my cock into her slick pussy, but I knew I wouldn’t stop until both of us were finished.

“YES!” she hissed again and I felt her body shaking.

Just as she started gushing, I stood and smeared my cockhead through her pussy, then pulled it back.

“Damn you! I wanted it all the way inside me. I know I can take it and I know I will take it.”

“Next weekend?”

“YES!”

I pulled her off the table and retied her robe. Then I leaned close and she bent over to kiss me.

“Damn! You’re only fourteen and you are more man than ... well, most men I know!”

“Have you known a lot of men this way?” I asked, knowing her daughters told us she had never been with anyone but Larry.

“NEVER ... no one until now - and I know I’ll have you, just as you will have my daughters and my step-daughter, Maelee ... I need to ask you about that girl! Is she as fun loving with girls as she is with boys?”

“I have no idea.”

Yes you do too! She worships you, as a friend and as a lover. I can tell.”

“You’ll have to ask her if she likes being close to girls.”

“You don’t think I will, do you?”

“What would you say if she happened to tell you she prefers making love to girls and boys too?”

“I’d ask her to get you alone and invite me.”

“Have you ever?”

“No, but after yesterday, out there at the pool and visiting with your family and friends, I knew then, I wanted more than I’ve been limited to.”

“Are you on birth control?”

“No, that’s something we’ll have to be careful of.”

“Not me...”

“You’d love that, wouldn’t you?” she asked, laughing as she did.

“I’d love that very, very much and I have a feeling, you would too.”

“I’m shaking, I’m so nervous and excited, just thinking about you coming inside me.”

“Can you go more than once?”

“I never have, but I’d love to try, with the right incentive that is ... Can you go more than once?”

“Many more times than once.”

“I want all of them, Rick! Each and every one I can have.”

“What about Larry?”

“He told me last night when we were in bed, that he regrets having a vasectomy. He wants us to have another baby. He suggested I go to a sperm bank and be artificially inseminated...

“ ... Then ... he told me this morning that he’d changed his mind about a sperm bank. He told me that he has a better idea, but he wouldn’t tell me what it is. I really and truly believe Larry will come talk to you about this!”

“I heard a door closing upstairs. You’d better step over there and have a seat. You’re standing way too close to me, to be talking like that!”


The pool house was ours until after noon on Sunday. Brandy locked the outside entrance and stripped her bikini off before diving off the side of the pool. Before she hit the water, there were bikini bras and bottoms flying out of the pool.

Gage and I kept our swim trunks on. I knew Larry and Lana would be coming out soon, and they did. Lana didn’t even looked at Larry when she saw her daughters and the other girls naked - she stripped her tiny bikini off and dived into the pool naked as the girls cheered.

Em texted me, telling me that she and Ben were on their way over in Ben’s dad’s car. She asked if the pool was open yet.

I texted her back, ‘Yes, use ur key clothing optional’

She texted me back, ‘lol lol’

A few minutes later, Em danced through the door naked, tossing her bikini to the side as she ran to dive off the side of the pool. Ben was smiling when he saw us guys sitting at a table, waving at him.

That was as wild as the Sunday morning party became. Close to noon, the girls came out, and while standing beside the pool, donned their neon bras and bottoms. None of them matched colors and that made it even more fun for them.

The rest of Sunday was more of the same for the three day drop-in luau. On Monday, there were even fewer guests and by late Monday, there were just a few of us left to swim and have fun.

Charlie and Lori came over Monday afternoon and I told them about walking Elin to her car Saturday night; about my conversation with her, then the sexting back and forth with the girls and me.

“Good work. If she does contact you and invite you to her room, be sure to get plenty of incriminating evidence. Sending nude pics is one thing, having sex with a fourteen year old boy and girl is iron clad insurance!”


On Monday when Larry and Lana were packing to leave, he asked me to come upstairs with him. When we walked into my old room, Lana was finished with the packing and sitting on the side of the bed.

“Rick, I need to ask a favor of you. Lana and I have talked this over at length and she’s agreeable with me ... We want to have another baby, but I had a vasectomy a few years back. Lana told me she would agree to this, only if she were present when I asked you ... She and I both want you to father a baby for us! We’d both really appreciate you doing this for us. Of course, we’d like to keep this between the three of us, if you do agree.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.