All American Boy
Chapter 79

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 79 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

After I introduced Mom and Dusty to Elin, she sat with us at a nearby table and talked for for a few minutes. Brandy came over and sat across my knees and as soon as she sat down, she leaned backward to kiss Mom’s cheek then patted her belly. Mom loves the attention and I love seeing My Girl and my Mom being so close.

I kept watching for Gage and Lori to come out of the house, and finally I saw them. Gage walked with Lori over to where Charlie was sitting with Mr. Rutherford and Dr. McHenery.

Brandy wanted Elin to go with her to meet Priscilla, Niece and Aunt Karen. When they walked away, Mom leaned over and asked, “Who is Elin, Rick?”

“Gage saw her standing by the vehicles outside and asked her to come in and join the party. She told us that a friend of hers asked her to meet her here, and then her friend sent a text and told her she couldn’t make it. That’s all we know. She seems to be making friends and enjoying herself though. Did you notice something about her that I didn’t?”

“She never took her eyes off you the whole time she sat here, except when Dusty or I would speak to her. I personally think she wants my son to take her inside and show her some of his game films,” Mom told me and laughed when Dusty laughed at her.

“I’m sorry, but I didn’t feel those vibes or I would still be in there with her.” I made light of her question and she laughed.

Bonnie and Molly came over to sit with us and Bonnie told me that Gage needed me over where he was talking to Charlie. I walked behind Mom and Dusty to put my arms around both of them from behind. I pulled them close with my head between theirs. “I just wanted to hug you both and tell you that I love you.”

“We love you too, Rick. Now you go see if that young woman wants to swim. There’s no way her bikini top will stay on her big boobs when she gets it wet!” Mom told me.

“So, you want to get a look at them?”

“I want to see if they are real or bought.”

Bonnie looked at me, then back at Mom, and said, “They’re real alright! I saw her naked when we went inside to change earlier,” she spoke to Mom, but she looked at me and winked.

I knew that wink. Bonnie, my pimp, is on a roll again.


As soon as I walked up, Gage pulled me closer to where he, Lori and Charlie were standing. “We took pics of her contacts list, her texts - sent and received - and her saved photos. Seems Ms. Elin Eden is infatuated with her own body ... she has over a hundred nude selfies of herself stored. We didn’t see a one where she had shared them though,” he told me.

“Lori, did you recognize any of the names on her contact list?” I asked.

“No one but her uncle. Charlie has my phone and he’s going to download everything when we get home, then run the names and phone numbers Monday.”

“Send me a few of her selfies, Charlie. I may need them later if she still tries to trap me,” I told him.

He and Lori both laughed.

Then he told me, “She’s going to trap you alright ... between her legs, Rick! The woman is not merely on a case here in Masonville, she is infatuated with you. Look over there at her, she hasn’t stopped looking at your back since you walked over here.”

I turned as if looking down at my heel, then looked up to see her. She saw me looking and from thirty feet away, she smiled and waved, holding her hand down beside her hip.

“We want pics and lots of them, Outlaw!” Lori told me and I laughed. I thought she was joking.

Charlie told me, “She’s serious, Rick! If you meet her, talk her into taking a few naked selfies with both of you in them. Those pics alone, of her with a fifteen year old, locked away in my files, will put a stop to an investigation by anyone, forever!”

Lori looked at him as if she was shocked.

“Charlie! I have never seen you so ready and willing to play hardball!”

She’s messing with the wrong person here! No one, and I mean, NO ONE, will stand in the way of The Outlaw - Rick Dalton’s dreams of playing NCAA and NFL football!”

Gage looked at me, nodded his head toward Charlie and mouthed, Godfather....


Suddenly, I heard a scream and ran to the pool. Then I saw Maelee running past the pool, toward the front exit. I looked over to see her sisters and her dad, Larry ... Then, I saw who I knew had to be the girls’ mother and I was shocked. She looks like a model.

Bonnie, Brandy and Gage met me there with everyone looking around to see what had happened.

Garrick and Marilinn walked over to meet them and Gage introduced them. Maelee was almost wearing a bikini as tiny as Brandy’s and Bonnie’s. She pulled her sisters close, hugged and kissed them right on their lips, then pulled them away from their parents. They quickly huddled with Brandy and Bonnie...

Christi turned to whisper to her mom and I saw her eyes flash open as if she was shocked. Then, she smiled and nodded. Leigh stepped over between Christi and her mom and I saw the three of them talking and laughing. Their mom first held up her hands and said no! They didn’t let up and she turned to tell Larry, “The girls want me to go with them. They’re going to try on some bikinis and then meet all of Maelee’s, Gage’s, Bonnie’s and Brandy’s friends.”

“You brought your little bikini too, didn’t you?” Larry asked, louder than necessary, and laughed when she poked his ribs ... then she asked him seriously...

“Would you mind?”

“From what I see, we’re all overdressed.”


“Larry, while they’re gone, I want you to meet my mom and my step-dad, and some of my friends and teachers,” I told him.

“I’d love to meet your folks and your teammates. I wish now we would have made plans to stay the weekend. I’m off Monday and Lana asked me when we first walked into this place if we could stay.”

“Are you serious? We’d love for you to stay with us. If you and your wife will stay, we’ll bring Christi and Leigh home next weekend.”

“If Lana comes out wearing that bikini she bought yesterday, you have a deal!”

“Then you may as well get ready. You have yet to see how persuasive Bonnie, Brandy and Maelee can be when they set their minds to something. They will have your wife in a neon bikini to match the ones they’re wearing.”

He laughed and told me, “Double or nothing ... If Lana comes out wearing one of those tiny scraps of flimsy neon-nylon, I’ll wear a pair of those Outlaw swim trunks like you and Gage are wearing.”

“We may as well go inside now so you can change,” I told him.

He was still laughing when we went over to sit with Mom and Dusty.


I was sitting beside Mom, with Larry sitting in a chair facing us. His back was to the pool and when I looked over to see Brandy, Bonnie, Maelee, Lana, Christi and Leigh come through the door, into the pool house, I gasped, “HOLY Sss...”

About that time, Mom slapped my arm and I finished with, “STARS!”

I swear, one thread less on any of those six and they would be naked.

“What’s wrong?” Larry asked, looking at me. I pointed toward the door where they were still standing ... all six of them in a line as if in a lineup for a swimsuit contest. Larry twisted around in his seat and looked back. He jumped up and stood looking at them. I just knew he was going to be mad at Lana for letting his daughters come out into the pool area basically nude.

Mom got his attention with a casual remark and Larry was smiling, “Larry, your wife and three daughters are absolutely beautiful. I’ll be glad when Dustin gets here so I can attempt to get my shape back. They make me envious!”

“Thank you Debra. I swear - had no idea my daughters were so grown-up. I’ve seen Christi and Leigh in shorts, T-shirts, and in their pajamas, but I have never noticed them looking so much like their mother until just now. Just look at Maelee, she looks like a model, dressed in that bikini ... Or maybe I should undressed!”

As we watched, the six of them dived into the pool and swam across to climb out in front of us. Right in front of us were six transparent bikinis plastered to nipples and pussy lips. They may as well have been naked.

As they stood there, smiling and dripping, Lana hooked her arm into Larry’s and pulled him to her. “I hope you’re not as shocked as you look. The girls asked if they could wear these bikinis and then, Bonnie and Brandy held this one out for me to put on.”

“I am definitely shocked. I mean, you’ve never done anything like this in public and when I first saw you, I couldn’t believe my eyes. You are beautiful, Lana! As beautiful as as our three daughters.” He whispered the last.

I caught what he said, but Lana smiled and hugged him. “Thank you, thank you, thank you! When we stripped in the bedroom, I realized how grown our daughters really are, then I looked at Maelee and saw her as the beautiful young woman she is. Larry, I feel so alive ... and I have a secret to tell you later!”

“I think your secret may be exposed already, just as the others standing he beside you!” He told her, pointing to his daughters bikini where their hairless pussy lips were clearly outlined by their wet bikinis.

My mom is so cool ... she told Lana, “Lana, you look darling! I had just told them that I’d be so glad when Dustin is born and I can begin getting my body back into shape.”

“Thank you, Debra. Suddenly, I feel as sexy as these teenagers are, and I have to tell you, I love the feeling!”

Larry turned to me, “Rick, I’m ready to change, now that I lost that bet!”

“What was your bet with Rick?” Lana asked, looking at him with a smile, as if she knew it was about her.

“He told me to get ready, that Brandy, Bonnie and Maelee would not only have Leigh and Christi wearing one of those neon bikinis, they would have you in one too. I told him if you came out wearing one of those flimsy scraps of neon-nylon, I’d wear one of his Outlaw swim trunks like he’s wearing.”

Lana took his hand, then turned to Mom and Dusty, “Please excuse Larry and me for a few minutes. I know where those swimsuits are ... and I’m going with him to make sure he picks the right color.”

With that, she pulled Larry’s hand and they walked around the end of the pool, laughing as they headed for the door.

Leigh exclaimed, “WOW, just look at Mom go! I think she’s in heat! Shit, did you see her in the bedroom, she loved having her pussy shaved by Maelee! OPPS! Sorry, Ms. Debra ... that slipped!”

“Leigh, Hon, you said exactly what all of us were thinking. You girls go have some fun. Swim and show off those fabulous young breasts and if someone happens to see your shaved pussy lips through your bikini, just smile and enjoy the feeling...

When they turned and walked off, Mom told me, “Rick, you and Gage go with them ... Bonnie and Brandy are going need help with those three sisters before this week is over.”


“I feel so free! For the first time in my whole damn life, we get to see our Mom letting herself go and having fun!” Leigh said as we sat on the side of the pool with our dangling feet in the water. I was sitting next to Brandy, Christi was sitting next to me and Maelee was sitting next to her. Bonnie and Gage were on the end and everyone was laughing at what Leigh had said in front of Mom and Dusty just a minute ago.

“Can you believe she let Maelee shave her pussy when she saw Brandy and Bonnie had shaved ours?”

“I just knew Mom would go off like a fireworks show when she walked in and saw us naked with bald pussies! Then, Maelee casually asked her if she wanted her pussy shaved, and Mom just stripped naked right there in front of us!”

Brandy told them, “You may have a baby brother or sister soon, the way they were looking at each other when they went into the house just now!”

“No chance of that! Dad’s had a vasectomy at Mom’s insistence. She told him she was tired of taking pills, that it was his turn to provide birth control!” Christi responded.

Gage made all of them laugh when he told them, “I’ve always heard that the husband getting a vasectomy does not always protect the wife from getting pregnant.”

“You mean the pill doesn’t work all the time?” Leigh asked.

Bonnie told her, “What he means is, she could have a weak moment and let another man have some pussy and get her pregnant!”

Our Mother? I hardly doubt that! She won’t even watch a dirty movie on HBO!” Leigh told her.

“Well, she must have suddenly changed, because she sure seems to be in heat today, like Leigh said earlier,” Brandy told her.

“I know exactly when she changed too!” Leigh told us.

“When?” Maelee asked.

“The minute she saw you hugging and kissing us when we first arrived.”

Christi added, “She sure did, didn’t she? She even hugged Maelee and gave her a quick kiss.”

Maelee told them, “You don’t know the half of it, your mom slipped me some tongue and I nearly shit when she did!”

“Maelee makes all of us want to hug and kiss her ... all over!” Bonnie added and they laughed.

“Do you?”

“Do we what?” Bonnie asked.

“Kiss Maelee all over?”

“Ask Maelee.”

“Maelee?”

“YES, they do - and we have such a great time. I hope you both still like us after learning that about us.”

“We love you, Maelee. We want to have fun with you, this week, like never before. Don’t we Leigh?”

“Yes we do. We’ve never been away from home for more than overnight, and this week, we’re going to make up for it!”

“UH OH, here comes the new lady, Elin. Better cool this talk for now!” Bonnie warned them, then turned to tell Elin to sit with us on the side of the pool.

“Are you sure? I’d hate to interrupt your fun.” She was stooping to sit beside Bonnie as she spoke.

“We were just talking about swimming and maybe playing some naked water polo later, when the crowd clears out for the day,” Bonnie told her.

“Sounds like fun. I wish I could stay.”

“What’s to keep you from staying?” Brandy asked.

“Well, I didn’t want to overstay my welcome.”

“Nonsense,” Bonnie responded.

I leaned back and looked over to see Gage smiling at me.


Well before 11:00, the crowd had thinned out, even the last of our school friends were leaving.

Larry, Lana, their daughters, and Anitra, Aroya, Bonnie, Gage, Maelee, Brandy, and me were all that’s left ... Of course Elin was still here and still nearly naked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.