All American Boy
Chapter 78

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 78 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

Being a Saturday night, most of the crowd had eaten early and left. We were able to get one of the private dining rooms so the whole class could be seated together. We were polite, but we were more than a little rowdy too as we laughed and joked and celebrated another super class at the Taekwondo Studio.

Jeri, Rhonda, Priscilla and Niece sat across from us and I could see the sparks flying. When everyone had ordered, Brandy, Bonnie and Maelee left for the restroom, after a wave to our friends sitting across from us.

I knew the time would never be better, and made sure I was standing nearby when Priscilla and Brandy walked out. I pulled them aside and when Bonnie walked out with Maelee, Jeri and Rhonda, I laid out the plans Bonnie wanted me to set up. Niece Kellisen stepped out as I was detailing our plan, and Priscilla pulled her close, then told us, “Niece wants in too. Don’t you, Niece?”

“From the looks on everyone’s faces and that smile on The Outlaw, I’d never turn down such an invitation! Now What dis I agree to?”

Bonnie took it from there, “Mom and Dusty’s house a week from Friday 7:00. They are leaving at noon for a weekend in Dallas. The O’Brians are taking Gage’s grandfather to the doctor in Houston and Gage is going with them. Maelee and I are staying ... is this alright with everyone?”

Niece asked, “Will each of us get a ride on The Outlaw, since it seems he’s the only male invited?”

“Definitely!” Brandy told her.

“Now that we have that settled, let’s go eat. I’m starved and I need to start now to get my strength up for this,” Priscilla told us.


I was still pumped when we let Ben and Em out. “We need to shower as quickly as we can. I need My Girl’s loving!”

“YES, I need My Guy’s loving, too. I am still so damned turned on after seeing you and Gage sparing full-contact. If you even touch my pussy, I know I’ll get a cum.”

“Then be forewarned, and prepare to defend yourself, because my next bout will also be full contact!”

We showered together, and though we played and touched and held each other, I held off from putting my cock in Brandy’s pussy.

After drying each other, we headed for bed. This bout really was a no holds barred match as we went at each other. It was after midnight before we turned the light off and curled up together.


Aroya and Anitra had come in some time during the night. When I awakened, they were piled naked across Brandy and me. I didn’t let them sleep late though, and had them up in plenty of time to eat breakfast at Mom and Dusty’s.

We were moving Bonnie, Gage and Maelee today.

When I called, Dusty answered and told me he was cooking breakfast for us, to come on out early. I stood in the doorway of the bedroom and watched my three girls pull on sweatshirts over their naked breasts, then pull sweatpants up over their naked asses. They were smiling at me as I watched the show.

We walked out to get into the SUV, and before I opened the door on the driver’s side, I looked up and down the street ... Even paying attention to the vehicles parked in the driveways, on both sides of the street ... as far as I could see in both directions. I didn’t see the black sedan anywhere. Maybe that was just a one time deal. Maybe it was nothing.

Charlie Stoner is on the case now and I need to let him handle it.

I didn’t tell Mom or Dusty about seeing the woman who Charlie has identified as a private investigator. I wasn’t about to worry them; with Mom just weeks away from having her baby. They’re having a boy and they’ve already named him. Dustin Joseph Williams. That’s a mouthful and I’m sure by the time he can walk, they’ll be calling him Dusty, just like his dad. If they don’t, I will. Personally, I kind of like the name Dusty Joe for my little brother’s nickname. It has a nice ring to it - like a pro-rodeo cowboy, or who knows maybe even a football player...

While my girls were helping Bonnie and Maelee finish packing the last of their clothes and personal stuff to load into the SUV, I rode over to Gage’s parents’ house with him to get the rest of his and Maelee’s other stuff they’d already packed. On the way, I felt the need to confide in someone, and Gage was the only person I knew who would never breath a word if I asked him not to ... Not even Ben.

“ ... If we’re together and you see her again, I want you to point her out to me. If she knows where you live, she knows everywhere you spend your time when you’re not in school and not at home. Now that we’ll be living in town also, with the two of us watching, maybe we can catch her talking to whoever her contact is here in Masonville.”

“You sound like Charlie now. He mentioned that she may be working for someone from around here.”

“Just back off and take a look at yourself, Rick. You’re called the Outlaw, but you’re not a criminal. You’re a fifteen year old sports hero and you drive an SUV that is barely a year old. Everyone knows you, so it would be easy for some total stranger to start a conversation with a neighbor or classmate, and find out most everything the public already knows about you anyway. From what I have learned about people in America, money is the root of most all disagreements, foremost or in the background. Money makes people do things they would not normally do. Though you don’t spend money, you have money. Someone may be looking into how much money you have - How you got your money and where it came from.”

“You may be right, but I still don’t see why me having money would make someone want to hire a detective to check me out ... if that really is what this is all about.”

“If someone could prove you were getting money from a questionable source, they could cause you problems in school and in your football career.”

“That would piss me off big time, Gage! I’ve not done anything to make someone suspicious about school or football!”

“What if they were trying to find out if you were taking steroids to make you run faster than anyone else?”

“I’ll pee in anyone’s cup anytime, or whatever test they want me to take, to prove I’m not taking steroids! I don’t need them. I train hard and people know that about me.”

“The people who know you, know that about you!”

“I suppose that is something we need to think about! I sure can’t think of anything else it could be.”

“We will do a little detective work of our own when Bonnie, Maelee and I get moved in.”

“Where will we start?”

If I wanted to know anything about you, I would check with the owners of the Gym and the owners of the Taekwondo Studio. They would be aware of a young athlete who can outrun anyone in the state. Out train anyone in the gym, and out fight any student in class at the studio. I would even ask some of your teammates a few leading questions. They would be most likely to brag just a little on you.”

“You’d make a good detective. You need your own reality TV show.”

“Rick, that is one of the best things I like about you! You never let things get you down. You just go right ahead and be who you are. You are a hero in so many more ways than people realize about you.”

“You don’t have to butter me up. You’ve already got my sister, what else could you possibly want?”

“As long as I have Bonnie by my side, I’ll never want for anything!”

“As long as I have my sister, my brother and My Girl by my side, I’ll never worry about anything either.”

“You have all three, and we will crack this case; you’ll see! It goes without saying, you’ll never have to worry about anyone else knowing about this.”

“I knew that. That’s the reason I told you about it and no one else ... Except Charlie, that is ... And to me, he’s like Don Vito Corleone!”

“I’m very familiar with that name. I have watched all three Godfather movies at least a half dozen times, and I agree with you there, Outlaw ... No more than I know about Charlie Stoner - He is The Godfather!”


With the SUV overloaded and Gage’s pickup loaded front and back, we left with all their clothes and personal items. The hardest part was carrying all the boxes, clothes bags and tied-up garbage bags into the house.

Bonnie’s room was nearly as large as Mom’s old room - my room now.

She has a queen-size bed in the middle of the room and still has twice the free space of my old room upstairs. The room has two large closets, and one smaller closet. Gage spoke up real quick, and took the smaller one! He had his act together and in no time, his clothes were hanging in his closet and his other clothes stashed away in the three drawers they’d designated as his.

We left the five girls there to sort, arrange, and rearrange the place to suit themselves, while he and I went outside to look the pool construction project over.


Today - March 20, is the first day of spring, and tomorrow we will begin our Spring Break.

We’re on our way to Billings, Texas. Today we’ll compete in our fourth Track Meet of the season at Billings County Consolidated Schools. Billings has been a Class 6A school for years and now we’re in the same conference since we’re moving up to 6A. We play the Bengal’s Division-2 team this fall at their home field, on October 30, for our eighth game of the season. They have always been in the running for conference champs in football, basketball and track. Last year they lost to the Harrisonville Golden Eagles in the conference finals. We’ll play Harrisonville this fall also, and we’ve been told, they are tough.

In the first three meets this track season, we’ve swept the 4X100 - 4X200 - 4X400 relays in each of our conference meets.

In my sprint races, I’ve won the two races I’ve entered, in each of the three meets also. I have yet to better my time of 10.1 in the 100 Meter Dash, but I did set a new National High School Record in the 200 Meter Dash last week, with a time of 20.12 seconds. Breaking the old record by .01 hundredths of a second. Coach Dunavant told me after that race that he expected me to tie or beat the USA record of 19.32 seconds by the time I graduate. Then he grinned at me and told me that Usain Bolt’s Olympic Record was 19.30 seconds, then added, “You’re only off by .82 of one second now!”

I’ve found out that those fractions are just as tough to crack on the track as they are in the classroom.

Our time in the 4X100 Meter Relay is still at 39.77 seconds. We haven’t been able to get past that last .01 hundredths of a second to tie the record. The good part is, we’ve won the 4X100 Meter Relay in all our meets and the coaches have told us to just keep training, keep trying and keep racking up the Gold Medals ... the record will come.

We came away from Billings with our fourth straight Team Trophy. I matched my High School record in the 200 Meter Dash. I matched my 10.1 state record in the 100 Meter Dash. In the 4X100 Meter Relay, we did manage to tie the record of 39.76 seconds. We had swept the relays again, for the fourth straight meet and our big guys really put on a show, winning in the Javelin, Shot Put, and the Discus. This was enough points to put us ahead of the second place team by 10 points for the Team Trophy.

School was out by the time we arrived back at the new sports complex, but there was a crowd gathered to greet us, which came close to matching the crowds after our big football wins last fall.


Every spare minute of the week leading up to our Spring Break had been spent making preparations for the luau. We decided to make it like a three day drop-in party instead of one day and one night blast.

Of course, we’d invited the parents of all our teammates to drop by. Mom, Dusty and Priscilla were helping us plan and were going to be here, off and on, starting Saturday. In addition to Mom, Dusty and Priscilla - Niece Kellisen, our football and track Coaches, Mr. and Mrs. Rutherford, our principal, Mr. Harris and his wife would all be here ... More than once, they had promised.

We had asked Aunt Karen and Ramon; Brandy’s parents, Gage’s parents, Emily and Tara’s parents, Ben’s parents, Dr. and Mrs. McHenery, and of course our backdoor neighbors, Charlie and Lori Stoner, to act as our chaperones. They had each agreed to drop by at odd times, over the next three days. We didn’t want any bad rumors being spread about a Girls Gone Wild, Spring Break Beer Party in Masonville.

Of course, I personally invited our neighbor down the street, Mr. Mason Crosby, Marc’s grandfather. Gage had insisted his grandfather come to the party and he later told me his grandfather was more excited than he first let on.

At times, there had to be a hundred or more present. Then at times there were only a few students, teachers and chaperones.

Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, the last day of the luau, we shut the party down at 11:00 each night and the neighborhood seemed deserted and silent. We had no complaints from the neighbors. Bonnie and I had gone door to door, beforehand, inviting each of the neighbors and their kids to drop by, eat BBQ with us and swim. The ones with kids did, the ones who declined told us to have fun.

Mom and Dusty, with Garrick and Marilinn, bought the party favors from the Party Store downtown. They bought complete sets, with hula skirts, leis, hats and headbands ... with each complete set attached to a separate plastic clothes hanger. They bought enough for three hundred and we only had six left when it was over.

They bought dozens of hula-hoops and ‘limbo’ sticks. From the time our first guests began arriving until it was over, there were hula-hoop contests and Limbo contests going on.

I’d called Mr. Crosby on Friday after I returned from our track meet and told him I’d walk down to escort him to the party on Saturday at noon. He was thrilled that he was invited.

At noon, Gage and I were walking toward his home when I saw my Lady PI parking her vehicle on the opposite curb across from Mr. Crosby’s. She was parked behind a long line of cars which belonged to our party guests. Without breaking step, I told him to look to his left. He did and asked, “Is that her?”

“That’s her! She’s brave because she thinks she will blend in. I doubt she will go inside the pool house though. Maybe we’ll see her when we come back with Mr. Crosby.”

“Now that I know what she looks like, I can help you keep an eye on her. She’s either very good at this or very new at it. I can’t believe she would park here and walk down the middle of the street toward your home.”

“She doesn’t know that we’re onto her. Get her pic if you possibly can while she’s texting.”

“Done! More than ten shots of her walking toward us and three walking away. She sure knows how to put on a pair of jeans!”

“My Brother has an eye for sexy butts!”

“YES! After all, I do have a heritage to live up to... My younger Brother!”

Mr. Crosby was waiting for us to arrive, and as soon as I stepped up to his carport door, he opened it. “Rick, you’re right on time. I was just about to step out and see if you were headed this way!”

“Mr. Crosby, I want you to meet Gage O’Brian. I’m sure you know of him through Marc and his dad.”

“Mr. Crosby, I have heard many of the stories you’ve related to Marc, and I’m honored to meet you,” Gage spoke as they shook hands.

“And, I’ve heard many stories about you and your family. Is your grandfather going to be at the party today?”

“Yes Sir. He’s there now and he’s looking forward to meeting you.”

“Then, let’s not keep the man waiting. I’m sure he and I will find a few things in common to keep us busy as you young men cavort and run amuck among the young ladies!”

“My grandfather has already found a front row seat in order to keep an eye on all the young ladies as they too cavort and run amuck in their scanty bikinis. He told me he was saving a seat next to him just in case you wanted to, see the sights, as he put it.”

“By all means then, let’s not keep him waiting. I have plenty of lens wipes in my sweater pocket just in case my glasses need cleaning!”

“Mr. Crosby, you and Grandfather will get along great!”

I wanted to add to their fun about girl watching and told him, “Mr. Crosby, we have invited all three of the school photographers, who will be taking photos of the party over the next three days. If you like, I can have them put all their pictures together and give you a copy.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.