All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 75

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 75 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

On Friday, January 16, Bonnie and I had an appointment with Charlie Stoner at 1:00. He wanted to go over our trust funds with us, and give us an update on our stock in Outlaw Brand 22. Though we cannot take proceeds directly from Outlaw Brand 22, we can own stock ... Since our trust fund which Charlie and his dad helped Mom set up with the insurance money she received when our dad died was used to start the Outlaw Brand.

Bonnie and I never get involved in the management of the trust fund, just as we don’t get involved in the trust which Priscilla paid Charlie and his dad set up for us. We do however have bi-annual meetings with Charlie to go over each of the two trusts in our names.

Today, we were shocked, but happy with the news Charlie had laid out for us. Outlaw Brand 22 stock has just split two for one. Which means the price per share has dropped, but we have twice the number of shares in our company.

Each of us now have seventy-eight thousand, five hundred shares, valued at ten dollars and ninety-four cents per share.

Bonnie spoke up as soon as Charlie gave us the news, “Charlie, I want you to take some of my shares and put them into my friends’ names. Can you do that for me?”

“Sure. Are you positive this is what you want?”

“Yes. I want to put five thousand shares in Gage’s name. Twenty-five hundred shares in Maelee’s name, and twenty-five hundred in Molly’s name. Can we do that?”

“Yes, we’ll take care of the paperwork here at the office. You’ll have to come in and sign the transfers when we have them ready.”

Before they went any further, I told him, “Charlie, I want to divvy up some of my stock also. I want my best friends to share in when we have.”

“Rick, though what you and Bonnie are doing is very admirable, I just want to remind you - that once we do this - it is done and cannot be undone.”

“I understand, but I still want to share with my friends.”

“Give me the breakdown and we’ll take care of it for you.”

“I want Brandy to have seventy-five hundred shares of my stock, I want Anitra and Aroya to each have twenty-five hundred shares, with another twenty-five hundred shares put in Maelee’s name. I also want to have twenty-five hundred shares transferred to Ben and another twenty-five hundred to Emily.”

“We’ll take care of this for you. I’d like to make a suggestion to each of you, to possibly ward off any hurt feelings in the future ... This is merely a suggestion, but if I were you, I’d not tell any of them what you’ve done. I’ll set this up so that any correspondence to them, related to the stock, will come to my office, just as yours and Bonnie’s does.”

Bonnie told him, “I would rather you do it that way too, Charlie.”

“So would I, Charlie. I’d hate for a friend to learn that we did more for one than the other,” I told him.

Charlie put his pen down and leaned back in his chair. He was smiling as he spoke again. “Now! Since we have that taken care of, I want to tell you what’s in store for 2015...

“At the end of this fiscal year, which will be the first Monday of October - your second trust is set up to pay each of you, sixty-five thousand dollars.”

“WOW!” I said, just about the time Bonnie did.

“Yes, wow! Now, here’s a suggestion - keep in mind this too is merely a suggestion - I would suggest each of you take that money and re-invest all of it into Outlaw Brand 22 by purchasing more stock in your personal accounts. You each now have over ten thousand dollars in your personal checking accounts after the automatic deposits were made the first of this year.”

Bonnie asked, “Can you take care of that for us, Charlie?”

“Sure ... now there’s more...

“NASDAQ stock analysts have projected another surge in sales, coupled with the planned openings of twenty-two new franchise stores in malls and mini-malls across the country during the coming twelve months. Most analysts have predicted sales to double fiscal year 2014 sales, since this was the start-up year.

“Each of you will be proud of your benefactor. She purchased seventy-five thousand shares at three dollars and seventy-nine cents per share the day we went public. She has rolled her dividends over for the last quarter of 2014 and now she now owns one hundred and ninety-four thousand shares valued at just over two point four million.”

“WHOA!” Bonnie shouted, and smiled at me.

“Not only that, she advised some of her friends and associates at school to invest when she did her initial investment. She came to us at that time for help in setting up a group of eight teachers, four coaches, two administrators, and two local business owners, to form a small investment group. Each of them invested ten thousand dollars up front and bought in with shares at three dollars and eighty-five cents per share. The group has rolled their dividends over this last quarter, and with the rapid opening of new stores in the Outlaw 22 Corporation - sales skyrocketing - plus the stock splitting two for one, the sixteen member group now owns one hundred, forty-five thousand, five hundred and forty-five shares after the split, valued at today’s price of ten dollars and ninety-four cents per share!”


After our meeting with Charlie, Bonnie and I were on our way to meet Gage and Brandy at the Taekwando studio.

“Rick, who do you think the investors were who joined Priscilla in the investment group?” Bonnie asked.

“I would guess the two coaches would be Coach Chad and Coach Jon ... The two administrators would likely be Niece Kellisen and Mr. Rutherford - three of the teachers would be Angie, Karen, and Maria. I’m not sure who the other five would be.”

“I agree with you on those. At least, I hope they did, because I’m pretty sure that Priscilla would ask each of them to join her ... Who do you think the business owners would be?”

“From past experience with Priscilla, I’d guess Jeri as one. I’m not sure about the other one, but I hope it’s Garrick.”

“I would never have guessed those two, but I hope you’re right ... Tell me why you picked Jeri? Are she and Priscilla close?”

Close?” I had to ask, and she laughed.

“Well, as close as Priscilla and I are?”

“Very close. She is close friends with both Jeri and Rhonda.”

“I’d love to get close to Priscilla, Jeri and Rhonda at the same time!”

“Damn, listen to my sexy-ass sister! I’d love to see that myself.”

“Make it happen for me, Rick! I’m not brave enough to ask them if they’d like to have a foursome. Do it and I’ll make sure my sexy-ass brother gets his share of pussy in the deal.”

“Can I make it six? You know I’ll want Brandy there if you and I are there together with those three.”

“Damn, Rick! Hurry and get that set that up. You have me so hot talking about it, if we weren’t headed to meet Gage and Brandy, I’d make you take me home right now and fuck me the rest of the afternoon!”


Some of the schools in our football conference have their track built around the perimeter of their football field to save space, which makes their stands set back away from the actual playing field. Our old track and field complex was separate from our football complex, but close enough that the track team used the same dressing rooms as the football teams.

Our new sports complex is under construction now and it is going to be huge compared to our old one. There will be two gyms near the football stadium, one for junior high and one for senior high. The new track and field complex is opening this week and we’ll be allowed to run there any time we want. When it was announced that the new track was opening this week, the school administrators introduced a new Community Jogging Agreement which allows the public to use the track after school hours, when it’s not being used for a school sporting event.

Our new football stadium was designed after Fort Worth’s Farrington Field and will have individual seating rather than bleacher type seats with initial seating capacity at seventeen thousand, five hundred. We were told that the stadium was built with future expansion in mind.

This is going to be one of the finest high school sports complexes in the state, so we’ve been told.


The morning after the new track was opened, I picked up Brandy and Ben, then stopped by to get Em. We were excited, this was the first time any of us had even been out on the new track complex. Each of them brought their clothes for school so we could shower, eat breakfast and maybe get a good workout under the sheets before school.

The temperatures were in the sixties in the daytime and low fifties at night. When we arrived at the complex, there were already a few people jogging around the track. The area was lit, but not all the lights were on, like there was a track meet. At the public entrance, which was the only gate open after hours, there was a notice posted. One of the first things we noticed on the sign, was the entire track complex is under video surveillance twenty-four hours a day.

We knew our new track facility was going to attract a lot of runners.

“Remember, Coach Dunavant told us the same rules of conduct for the school campus, apply to students here after hours, so we need to keep our hands to ourselves,” Ben reminded the girls.

We were excited as we warmed up. When we had stretched and jogged in place, it was just automatic now for us to pair off and run through about twenty-five complete, no-contact Taekwondo training routines.

I had a sweat shirt under my Outlaw hoodie and a t-shirt underneath that, so I pulled my hoodie over my head before we started.

I knew Brandy was dressed the same as me, because we had always dressed alike since we started running together ... Well, except for her sports bra. She pulled her hoodie over her head and we were ready.

As we stepped out onto the new track Brandy asked, “How far is it around the lanes? This track is huge.”

“The inside lane is four hundred meters or just about a quarter of a mile. If we run four laps on the inside lane, we’ll run a mile,” I told her then added, “We’ll run just as we did over at the park. We’ll start off slow ... maybe with one full lap to get our legs loose, then we can run a full lap as fast as you feel comfortable.”

Ben added, “Let’s do it, Rick. I know we won’t be able to run like we did last fall, until we get used to running again, but we’ve waited long enough.”

Em told us, “I’m ready. I’ve missed this through the Christmas break and the first two weeks of this month. I know I’m in better shape physically than I’ve ever been, with us taking Taekwondo and doing our workouts whenever we’re together. But, running before school last year made my whole day go better,” she said as we started out jogging.

Brandy agreed and told her, “I feel the same way, Em. I can hardly wait until we can really sprint around this new track like we had worked up to, over at the park. Running like that had developed into a morning turn-on routine for Rick and me.”

We were halfway around the track, with Brandy in the inside lane and me running beside her in the next lane. Ben and Em were running behind us the same way. We were still jogging and I could feel my leg muscles beginning to wake up and loosen more after laying off for so long. I told them, “Now that we’re out here, I feel good just running again, but we still better hold it to four laps this time. We can add a lap when our legs get back in shape to run longer and faster.”

Ben agreed, “I agree. This feels great, but we have all spring and summer to get our legs back in shape. Four laps will be a mile and we don’t need to push it if our leg muscles begin to strain.”

By the second full lap, we were loose and running with no effort. By the third full lap, we were beginning to feel like we had never stopped running. Then, by the fourth lap, we were slowing to a fast jog which we kept up until we stopped at the gate.

Brandy was the first to comment, “I love it! I feel so alive and my legs feel so good. We owe it all to working out at the gym the past six weeks and the many hours of Taekwondo training.”

“I feel the same way, Brandy. I know we could have made another lap, but I would have felt it dragging on me by then. That was perfect and I still have enough left for a fast workout on top of my, Mighty Ben rowing machine, when we get back!”

Anitra and Aroya don’t run with us, but they do workout at the gym and take Taekwondo lessons as often as they can ... possibly five out of the seven days each week. They have stopped eating snacks except for fruit and veggies, and they have turned their sexy bodies into swimsuit models. This morning, they had breakfast cooked for us and we took time to eat before showering.

Ben and Emily took their bags up to my old room and we didn’t see them until time to leave for school.

After eating and stuffing our dishes into the dishwasher, my three girls and I went to the shower. They were ready for me and I was ready for them. The Sexy-Mex sisters always make Brandy go first. We showered before we started our fucking match. Then Brandy and I nearly killed each other, we went at it so fast and furious. It had been four days since we’d been together and we made up for it with our two best-lover-friends sparking us with their hands and lips.

Next, I pulled Aroya to me. We kissed before she turned her sexy brown ass up for me to take her from behind. I’ll never get enough of Brandy and my two sexy, brown beauties who now live with us fulltime.

We dried off and I pulled Anitra down across the bed with her sexy ass raised for me. We started a little slower and easier, as we built up to the explosion with Brandy and Aroya aiding and abetting us with their hands and mouths.


The weather has remained cool, with temps some nights dipping down low enough to have a frost. But for the most part, we were having a mild winter compared to a hundred miles or so north of us in North Texas.

The best thing about all that was, the construction crews were there five and a half days a week. Each time we passed by the new construction sites of the gyms and the new school buildings, we could see them really showing signs of looking more like a school.

The football stadium seemed to be the one project which was moving along the fastest. The playing field itself, had been filled earlier with dirt, shaped into a crown and compacted so the field would drain. Our old field had a small crown down the middle, but nothing like this new one.

Then one day, a week later, we saw a whole convoy of eighteen-wheelers lined up at the new stadium. Each of them was loaded with huge rolls of new sod. With the field dry and compacted, they rolled out the sod with machines as fast as they could unload them from each truck. The next day, the sod trucks were back again and when they had finished laying the new sod, we could not tell the dormant grass was sod and not originally grown there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.