All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 72

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 72 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

We were standing in line to order when one of the waitresses walked by. She turned completely around to look back at me. “There’s an empty table back there in the corner. I just cleaned it off, if you’d like to go back there before everyone recognizes you. I’ll be right back to take your orders,” she said and hurried away.

“How did she know you?” Bonnie asked as we walked toward the table.

“She probably thought I was someone else. I’ll find out when she comes to take our order,” I told her as we headed back to the corner table.

Brandy grabbed a newspaper off an empty table as she walked by and shook it at me laughing. “Here’s how she knew you! This is the Dallas paper that came out today. Here’s our picture together! Damn, they put this one in the paper with my panties showing!”

“I saw a paper rack outside the door. I’m going out to get a few extra copies to take back with us,” Gage said and hurried toward the door.

“Rick, those young boys over there are staring right at you. I’ll bet you right now you’ll be signing autographs again before we leave,” Bonnie told me and pointed toward a group of boys sitting with a man and woman. They had two tables pulled together to seat all of them.

“Omigod, each of them is wearing an Outlaw T-shirt under their jackets too,” Brandy said when she turned to look.

“Yes, and they have one of these papers and now they’re pointing to the pictures and over here at you, Rick. I love this, my brother is famous and he’s only fourteen years old!”

Bonnie!

“Rick, I’m not teasing you. I’m so proud of you. You better get ready because here comes the woman and two of the boys over to talk to you. Just be The Outlaw for them, Rick. Make them feel special.”

“Bonnie, I’m just not used to this.”

“You better get used to it, Rick. Here they come and they’re smiling,” Brandy told me gripping my hand as I gripped hers.

“You’re The Outlaw, Rick Dalton, aren’t you?” The woman asked as she pointed to the picture in the paper.

I stood up and smiled at her and the boys. I knew I had to be The Outlaw, and I had to be him now.

“Yes, Ma’am. I’m Rick Dalton from Masonville.”

“These are my sons and the other three boys over there are my nephews. They recognized you from the paper we have. Will you please take time to give them your autograph? We’ll buy more papers if you’ll autograph them for us. My sons and my nephews read the complete newspaper each week to see if there’s another article about you in there.”

“Yes, Ma’am. I’ll be glad to sign the photos for your sons and nephews. Can you bring them over here? I’d hate to cause a scene in here.”

Before I finished talking, one of the boys turned and whistled to the others at the table and waved them on over. I looked around and everyone in the place was looking our way.

“May we also take a picture of you with our boys, PLEASE?” the woman asked and I saw Gage coming back with at least a dozen papers in his arms.

By the time he reached the table, there were ten or more boys and girls gathered around. I saw the young waitress who had spoken to me earlier — she was coming this way in a hurry. I hope she’s not mad at the kids, or me for that matter.

Bonnie and Brandy were standing next to me as the cellphone cameras flashed in our eyes.

The waitress was smiling when she walked up to us and told me, “I knew when I recognized you from the paper that this would happen. Let me help you and we’ll organize this if you’re willing to sign autographs for these kids.”

“Sure, line them up and The Outlaw will be glad to sign autographs and have his picture made with the kids,” Brandy told her.

By the time the waitress had them in line, there were even more of them. One by one, I signed the photo of me that each of them had picked out in the newspaper. As I did, I stood by our table and let each of them or even two of them at times, stand beside me and have their pictures made. Some of the boys and a few of the girls wanted me to sign their Outlaw T-shirts and stood next to the table as Bonnie pulled the shirt tight as I signed it and put their name on it too.

There were a few teenage girls in line and they were red faced and smiling when their turns came. I signed their T-shirts and their newspapers and even signed one girl’s arm. They took their friend’s cellphones and snapped pics with me until they’d made pics for each of them.

“We have one more over here but he can’t get to you. Would you go over and sign his paper?” the waitress said and pointed to a boy in a wheelchair.

When I went over to him, his mom thanked me and handed me his newspaper. “His name is Jesse. He wants one of your Outlaw shirts and a sweatsuit for Christmas but we haven’t gotten him one yet.”

“Let him have your shirt, Rick,” Brandy whispered.

I handed Brandy the permanent marker I’d been using and pulled my sweat hoodie over my head. With my back to the room, I pulled my shirt over my head and the cameras flashed until I was blinded. I felt Brandy push my hoodie into my hand and I managed to get it back on. I looked around and there must have been over fifty people looking at me through their cellphones. The flashes started again and finally they turned back to finish their meal.

I signed my T-shirt, To My Best Pal Jesse — Rick Dalton — The Outlaw.

“Jesse, give your address to my girl, Brandy and we’ll send you something special for Christmas.”

“Thanks, Outlaw. Just wait until I tell my teammates about this. Brandy, will you sign this for me too?” he asked and gave her the paper.

“He played on a Pee-Wee Football team this fall until he fell out of a tree and broke a bone in his lower leg,” his mom explained to us as Brandy signed the photo of her and me.

“Will he get to play next year?”

“The doctor tells us he will. He’s determined to play and now that he’s met you, we’ll have to tie him down until we get the pins out of his leg.”

“Put your cell number on there with your address and we’ll keep in touch to see how he’s doing.”

“Thank you, Rick Dalton. I’ll always remember you taking your shirt off and giving it to Jesse. You’re one of a kind and I hope Jesse grows up to be just like you. We’ll get out of your way now and let you eat your meal. Thanks again.”

“I had fun meeting Jesse, and theother boys and girls. I hope we didn’t cause too much trouble in this place,” I told her and turned to see the waitress standing next to me.

“Just sit here and let me take your orders, your meal is free. The manager is buying,” the girl said and pointed to a man behind the counter who waved our way.

“I’m not sure I could eat one of these burgers, even the small ones,” Brandy told her as she looked at the menu.

“If you like, I can bring an extra platter and you can split it. Lot’s of people do that.”

“Then bring us two of the large bacon cheeseburgers and two orders of fries,” I told her.

“Cokes all around?”

“Sure.” I knew what cola my sister, my girl, and my new brother drinks — My brother with the freshly shaved balls!

“Rick, you are one of a kind and I’m proud to call you my brother,” Gage told me.

“Gage, you better get ready, if we have very much more of this you’ll be appointed my manager and my bodyguard!”

“You’ll need a fulltime manager by this time next year. Your name will really be spread over America by the end of next season,” Bonnie told me.

Before we left, we had our pictures made with the manager, his cooks and his waitresses as we stood in front of the order counter.

Gage and I held our girl’s hands as we held the umbrellas against the blowing rain. Back in the room, we dried off and I pulled out another T-shirt.

“I wish this rain would let up, I’d like to go to that mall, the girl at the desk told us about. I still need to buy a few more Christmas presents,” Bonnie told us.

“Maybe it will let up between now and the time we leave to meet Maelee,” Brandy answered.

“If not, maybe we can go there tomorrow before we leave Austin,” Gage offered.


At 6:00, after getting directions to the airport from the girl at the reservations desk, we headed that way. Gage had been there but he wasn’t sure he’d remember exactly where to go and we didn’t want to be late. By the time we parked and entered the main lobby, it was 6:30 and we were getting anxious. Gage showed us how to look on the boards of the incoming and outbound flights and we located Maelee’s flight from Dallas—Fort Worth.

We weren’t allowed to go past the security point so we stood back out of the way as people entered the concourse and others made their way out of the concourse into the lobby to meet family and friends. We were looking up at the big clock every few seconds, expecting her to show up any minute.

At twenty minutes after seven, Gage turned to me, “She should be coming out any minute now.”

“Is that her?” Bonnie asked and we looked up to see her.

I knew before Gage told us; this was Maelee.

“Yes! That is Maelee!” Gage yelled and ran to her with us following.

Gage pulled her over near the wall out of the way of passersby and they hugged for a long time before either of them stepped back. He reached out for Bonnie’s hand and pulled her close to them.

“Bonnie, this is my cousin, Maelee.

“Maelee, this is my girlfriend, Bonnie Dalton.” That was all he needed to say, they took it from there.

I truly believe it was love at first sight for Bonnie, Brandy and me. Bonnie and Maelee hugged, and cried, and laughed as they held each other. Then Bonnie turned to take Brandy’s hand and pull her into their embrace.

I really think Brandy meant to kiss Maelee on her cheek, but when they stepped close to each other, they kissed mouth to mouth and it wasn’t a light peck on the lips either. Both of them jerked back at the same time. They were laughing and Maelee quickly kissed my girl on her mouth one more time.

Before Brandy even turned toward me, she was reaching out for my hand. I stepped close and she pulled me between her and Maelee.

“Maelee, this is my guy, Rick Dalton, The Outlaw. He and Gage have already adopted each other as brothers, so that makes you and Rick cousins. Kissing cousins would be more fun, if you’re up for having two really close cousins in Texas,” Brandy told her.

Maelee turned to me and smiled. “Hey, Cuz. Want to be my kissing Cuz’n?” she asked, coming at me in one long step. She kissed me just like she’d kissed Gage and I wasn’t about to back up from this girl. She’s as tall as me and her shiny black hair is down to her waist. She looks more American than she does Korean and she’s an absolute beauty.

With Gage carrying her tote bag and me pulling her wheelie luggage, we headed for the exit. She was walking between Brandy and Bonnie as they walked in front of us. They never stopped talking and laughing all the way to the SUV. I looked at Gage and he looked at me with a big smile.

“I am so happy Maelee is finally here with us.”


In our hotel room, Maelee went from one of us to the other, hugging and kissing us again as she laughed and told us how happy she was to be here in America.

“I have each of you a small gift which I will wait until later to give you. But first, I would love to take a hot shower and put on something more casual than my jeans. Then I would like to eat my first American hamburger with my two cousins and my sexy new girlfriends, whom I am already in love with.”

“We brought you a Maverick sweatsuit like we have on. Would that be casual enough?” Bonnie asked.

“YES! I am so happy that you have one of those for me. I want to be just like my friends here in America.”

“Go get your shower and we’ll put your sweatsuit on the vanity.”

“Come with me so we can talk, please?” she asked Bonnie, taking Brandy by her hand, pulling her toward the bathroom with them.

“My brother, Rick — I have a feeling sex will occur in this hotel room tonight,” Gage told me, then, “Actually it wouldn’t surprise me if sex happened in that bathroom the way those three were looking at each other.”

From where I sat, I couldn’t see the bathroom, but we could see the light through the open door and we could hear them laughing and talking. Suddenly, there were two sweatsuits and one pair of jeans sailing out of the bathroom into the small makeup/dressing room adjoining it.

Gage looked at me wide-eyed, then waved, “You have got to see this,” he whispered, still looking toward the open bathroom door.

I stood beside him as we looked through the bathroom door at the reflection in the mirror. Bonnie and Brandy were naked and kneeling beside the tub as Maelee stood facing them. She was soaping her pussy and Brandy held a razor.

“They’re going to shave her pussy!” Gage whispered.


Gage and I were propped up against the headboards as we relaxed on the beds watching a sports show on ESPN. We heard them laughing and whispering again. I looked toward the bathroom and the three of them came out wearing their Maverick sweatsuits.

“Rick, Maelee is hungry and she wants us to take her over to the burger place where we ate. We told her about it and she’s ready to eat her first American cheeseburger and fries,” Brandy told me.

Maelee took a flying leap toward the bed where Gage lay. She landed next to him and they rolled from side to side, laughing and kissing. “Cuz, Bonnie and Brandy told me that I was welcome to love you and The Outlaw the same as they love you. I hope you and my other Cuz, The Outlaw, will let them share with me!” she said as she leaned over him.

“Cuz, we have discussed this many times when I first told them you were coming to live with us. We have been waiting for you to arrive so we can welcome you to America and welcome you into our lives. Rick, Bonnie and Brandy have told me that they already love you, simply because I love you. What we share together, we will share with you. Rick and I have adopted each other as brothers and our girls are your girls. I’ve already told them that you are a bundle of dynamite and the four of us are ready to light your fuse. Now, let’s go eat. We want to hear about your trip and your life in Korea after I left with my family to come here.”

Maelee kissed Gage like she was trying to suck the air from his body. She rolled over and looked right at me, smiling as she slid to the edge of the bed. Like a cat, she leaped from that bed onto the one where I lay. Without the least hesitation, Maelee wrapped her arms around me and we kissed. We rolled from side to side just as she had with Gage. Then she stopped to look down at me.

“Outlaw, I love you for loving my Cuz. I have loved you since Cuz told me about you. I have loved Bonnie and Brandy since he sent me their piccys. When he told me of how you accepted him unconditionally as a friend and as his brother, I wanted to love you the same way I love him. I’m here now and I already love my new sisters. We’ve shared our bodies in the bathroom and we plan to share our bodies with my two special Cuz’ns when we return.”

“Maelee, let’s go get that American cheeseburger. We want to know all about you and we want to know about your two step-sisters who live here in Texas. We’ve already planned to take you to meet them as soon as our school lets out for Christmas. I love my new Cuz and we want to help you love your sisters when we find them,” I told her.

“Oh Yes! I forgot to tell you, they have permission from our father to spend some time with me during their Christmas break at school. They live in Gonzales and I looked at the Google Maps on my cellphone and it’s about seventy miles from Austin.”

“We’ll go get them if they don’t have transportation,” Bonnie told her.

“YES! Thank you, Bonnie. I love you so much for helping me.

“When I told them I would be living in Masonville - Christy, my oldest step-sister, asked if I knew that was where The Outlaw lives. I texted her back and sent your piccy to them, telling them that I was your new Cuz, Outlaw. I sent the piccy Bonnie sent me with your Outlaw T-shirt wet with sweat. I told them I was going to wear one of your shirts with your sweat on it and they want one too!”

“Maelee, let’s send them a piccy of you and Rick now before we go!” Brandy told her.

“YES! Would you? Outlaw, will you let Brandy take our piccy together?”

“Both of you take your jackets and shirts off, that will make them want to come see you and stay with us,” Bonnie said. I thought she was teasing, but Maelee was pulling her sweat jacket off.

“Maelee, are you sure?” I asked.

“Outlaw, I’d love to send them a piccy of you naked with me, but we’ll do that later,” she said and pulled her T-shirt over her head.

“Damn! I love my Cuz’ titties,” I told her.

“See, Rick. I told you she loved to do crazy things like this,” Gage said as Maelee pulled my hand.

I stood beside her and pulled my sweat jacket off. She grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head with Brandy and Bonnie both snapping shots of us. Maelee turned to press her face against my chest and hugged her arms around my waist.

“Press your titties against his titties and stand like you’re about to kiss, Maelee,” Brandy told her.

“WAIT!” Bonnie yelled and reached for Maelee’s sweat pants. She wasn’t wearing panties and Bonnie pulled the elastic waistband down to mid thigh. Gage reached over and pulled my sweats down too. I pressed my cock against Maelee belly and she pushed me back to look down at me.

“OH FUCK!” she yelled.

“Turn your faces toward me and cover your cock, Rick!” Bonnie told us and I went along with them as long a we weren’t exposing ourselves. Other than our butts, that is.

“One more, Maelee, then we’ll go eat,” Brandy told her and pointed to the floor.

Maelee looked at me with a big grin, then kissed my lips before she knelt to press her lips to my cock.

“That’s enough until we know we can trust Maelee’s sisters. We don’t need The Outlaw’s porn piccys all over the papers and internet,” Gage stepped in and stopped Bonnie and Brandy.

“Gage’s is right. When we know we can trust them, then we’ll all get naked with them and take plenty of porn piccys together,” Bonnie agreed.

“Send the first piccys to them, Maelee,” Bonnie told her.

Maelee was still sucking my cock and I was fucking her face. She reached around to grab my ass to pull me closer. I grabbed a handful of her hair in each hand and pulled her mouth against my belly, fucking her face until she had my cock in her throat. She swallowed and it felt like my cock was reaching to the bottom of her stomach as I blasted cum until she drained me and pulled back to smile at me.

“I LOVE THIS HUGE FUCKING OUTLAW COCK!”

“Kiss me, Maelee,” Brandy said and knelt beside her.

I could have shot cum all over both of them when they locked lips and kissed.

When Maelee stood in front of me smiling, I got another good look at her titties. They are between Brandy’s and Bonnie’s in size and I’d have to rate them, perfection. Her skin tone is a shade darker than Brandy’s and her nipples are no larger than Brandy’s or Bonnie’s. They’re spiked and swollen, and from what I had seen earlier when she was wearing her shirt, they’re like that always.

She saw me looking her titties over and laughed as she reached up to pull my face down between her perfect mounds. She rubbed them in my face as she pulled and pushed my head back and forth over them. I caught a nipple and sucked it hard until she squealed and pushed me back.

I pulled my T-shirt over my head and grabbed my sweat jacket. With us watching, Maelee pulled her T-shirt over her head and her titties bounced up and down under her shirt.

We took the SUV, though the rains had let up somewhat. We weren’t that sure about being on the streets after dark in a strange town.

At the burger shop where we had eaten earlier, the manager remembered us but the waitress who had helped us wasn’t on duty. The manager came out when he saw us and motioned us back to the same corner table where we had eaten before.

We ordered three of the large cheeseburgers and fries with extra platters. As we waited for our orders, we listened to Maelee tell us about her loneliness as she waited for her papers to be documented and her American citizenship certified by the military since her father had served there in the US Navy. I could have reached out and hugged her to me as tears came to her eyes while she talked.

“I am here now and I’ll never be away from my Cuz, from my new Cuz and sisters as long as I live. I have all my school papers ready for enrollment when your school starts in January, and I’ll be in the tenth grade.”

She was sitting between Bonnie and Brandy, with Gage and me sitting at the ends of the curved seat.

I could see the tears in his eyes as he listened to Maelee talk. I reached across the table with my fist extended and he smiled as he bumped fists with me.

When the waitress brought our Cokes, naturally we took sips of them.

OH WOW! I love this American Coke!” Maelee said aloud and we heard laughter from the tables near us.

By the time we finished our meal we decided it was too late to try and find the mall.

“That’s alright, it’s still raining, it’s late and they’ll be closing soon anyway. Maybe we can go by there tomorrow morning before we leave Austin,” Bonnie offered.


Back in our room, we were lying in bed watching the Weather Channel to get the local forecast. Maelee was lying next to Gage with Bonnie on the other side of him. Brandy and I were lying in the other bed with her cuddled up next to me. Gage waved his hand and I looked that way. Maelee was sound asleep.

I hit the off button on the remote and turned the light out. Whether it was jet-lag or just plain fatigue, Maelee needed rest.


I awoke early and I could tell it was still dark outside. I looked at the clock and it was only 5:30. I had to use the bathroom anyway and decided to take my shower so we could get an early start if the rain had let up. I picked up my backpack on the way and dropped it outside the bathroom door. I had just soaped up good with the hot water spraying me when I heard the commode lid drop. I just knew it was Brandy.

Suddenly the shower curtains were whipped back and Maelee smiled at me as she stepped in the tub with me. “I hope Brandy won’t mind if I shower with my new Cuz,” she said as I held her arm until she had the curtain closed.

“She’ll be mad that she wasn’t here with us, but she won’t be mad at you. Turn around and I’ll wash your back,” I told her.

“Kiss me, Cuz, then I’ll to turn around — but I want your cock when I do, Outlaw,” she told me. Her arms were around me and we wasted no time with this kiss. Her skin was hot and steamy, just like the water coming out of the shower. Her smooth slender body was pressed to mine and my cock was hard when she turned and bent over to grab the handrail on the side and back of the shower with her sexy ass out in front of me.

“Fuck me, Outlaw!”

Maelee’s pussy is slick, smooth and tight, but she pressed back to take my cockhead inside her. I spread my feet as wide as I could and reached underneath her. I slid my hands up across her flat belly and cupped her breasts. She pushed back and as I held her breasts, we worked my cock deeper and deeper.

“YES! I have dreamed of being fucked by my Outlaw Cuz. Fuck me deep, Baby. I need a good cum already.”

The shower was still running and I was about to force my cock all the way when the curtains opened and there stood Brandy, smiling and naked.

“Room for one more?” she said as she stepped in to stand in front of Maelee.

They were holding onto each other, kissing and caressing. The shower is too small for this and I reached back to turn the water off.

“Come with me, one of us will slip and fall in this small shower,” I told them and stepped out to sit on the commode seat.

Maelee stepped out and I pulled her around to sit on my cock. Brandy leaned over and kissed me before she knelt between my legs. She kissed and sucked Maelee’s nipples then bent lower to kiss and suck her pussy, licking my cock as she pressed her lips to us. I could feel her tongue as it raked through Maelee’s pussy and knew exactly when she struck her clitty. I had to hold Maelee down with my hands on those high firm breasts of hers as she fucked me and I rammed as deep as I could with us sitting on the commode.

She and Brandy were face to face as Brandy raised to kiss her. I had my hands on both their breasts as they embraced. I was about to slide off the wet seat and with one hand on the side of the tub and the other on the sink, I slid forward with them pulling me.

I managed to turn and pull Maelee down on my cock as I lay back on the tile floor. Now the real fucking started. I reached for Brandy and pulled her around to sit on my face. With her fucking my face and Maelee fucking my cock, we weren’t long in getting that first, good-morning-welcome-to-America cum.

“I love my Outlaw Cuz’ big cock, now I want Brandy’s pussy as you fuck her,” Maelee told us. Brandy was on her hands and knees with Maelee lying on her back underneath her. I was already easing my cock into my girl’s snug little pussy when I felt Maelee start licking and sucking on both of us.

Brandy leaned forward and I followed her. Her face was between Maelee’s thighs and she was eating that little Korean pussy when Maelee raised her knees, spreading them wide.

The sight of my girl sucking my cum out of Maelee’s pussy was enough to make me blow a load into her pussy. I felt Brandy’s pussy gripping my cock and knew she was getting her cum. When I pulled my cock out of Brandy’s pussy, Maelee covered it with her mouth as they lay in the floor in a 69.

They weren’t there long before they came after me. They pushed me back into the floor and both of them were licking at my cock. They worked their way up my belly and one after the other, they kissed me. This was hot and they were hot. I didn’t turn away, I tasted both their pussy’s and my cock as we kissed.

“I am going to love America even more than I dreamed I would. This was so fucking hot and I love both of you,” Maelee raised up to look at Brandy, then down at me. They kissed again as they leaned over my chest and had I been able, I would have fucked both of them again.

They were in the shower together when I washed my face, my cock and balls, and brushed my teeth. I had toweled off and dressed in another pair of my gray, Maverick sweats when they stepped out. I tossed each of them a towel and watched as they played like little girls while drying each other.

Maelee ran naked into the bedroom when they parted. I pulled Brandy some Maverick sweats out of her back pack, with a sports bra and tiny little white panties. With her hands on my shoulders, I bent forward to let her step into her panties. I love pulling them up on her sexy ass almost as much as I love taking them off. She knows it too and when we can, this is something we share.

“I love you, Richard Mack Dalton,” she told me and put her arms around my neck.

“I love you, Brandy Lynn Crenshaw and if we were out of high school, I’d marry you today!”

I kissed her and kissed her titties before she pulled the sports bra on and zipped it in front, then with her fingers, pulled it around to let it snuggle those beautiful little puppies just right.

The light was on in the bedroom and Maelee was between Bonnie and Gage. They were laughing and feeling and caressing as they kissed. Brandy and I sat on the side of our bed and watched as Bonnie helped Maelee take Gage’s cock in her pussy while she sat astraddle him. Maelee pulled Bonnie over for a kiss, then pulled her until she was over Gage. Gage wasted no time and pulling Bonnie’s legs over so she sat on his face.

“It was better on the tile floor with us wet and slippery,” Brandy told me.

“That was definitely h-o-t and I’m glad you were there with me for our first fuck with Maelee. I was in the shower when I heard her on the commode and my first thought was you. When she opened the curtains, she told me she hoped you wouldn’t be mad. Just as I told her you’d be with us if you were awake, there you were and I wanted both of you.”

While Gage and Bonnie were in the shower, Maelee washed up again and dressed. We left the hotel thirty minutes later, headed to the mall after getting directions.

When we walked into main entrance of the mall, the first store we saw was, Outlaw Brand 22 T-shirts and Apparel.

Of course, that was where we headed first.

“LOOK!” Brandy said, pulling my arm to show me the window display.

There was a manikin wearing a football uniform with the number 22 on his jersey and Outlaw on the back above the number. He wore the new Outlaw shoes and an Outlaw cap with the number 22 on the bill.

The whole store was nothing but polo type shirts, dress shirts, Docker type pants, jeans, jackets, sports socks, tennis socks, windbreakers and nearly anything a person could wear, was displayed in the store.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.