All American Boy
Chapter 67

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 67 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

When we’d placed our food orders, Bonnie, Brandy, Em and Molly got up to go to the restroom. They asked the four girls across from us if they wanted to go. I looked at Gage, then Ben, then across to Martine and Jimi. They were all shaking their heads and laughing.

They were gone so long the waitresses were already serving those who had ordered first. By the time the girls returned and were seated, our burgers and fries had arrived. The eight girls tore into their burgers like they hadn’t eaten all day. But of course, we did too and kept up the talk about our game as we ate.

“Rick, you have a new fan club and they’re begging for one of your Outlaw tee shirts,” Brandy told me.

“I’ve already told Martine I’d let each of them have one after we eat, he and Jimi too.”

“Bonnie and I have invited them over Saturday after Taekwondo so we can help them learn the routines. Gage told Bonnie he would help too.”

“Are you and Bonnie trying to get some Mexican pussy?”

“Yes. That’s alright isn’t it?”

“As long as they’re willing, can keep their mouths shut, and didn’t have to be talked into it.”

“Are you kidding? They think you are Superman and they’ve already asked me all sorts of questions about you.”

“Like what?”

“Like, what you look like without your shirt on.”

“And?”

“They said they could tell you have big muscles and asked me if your legs were as big as they look, without your football pants on.”

“What did you tell them?”

“I told them you are big all over, “ Brandy told me and laughed her sexy little laugh, giving me that look of hers that makes me want to throw her up against the wall and fuck her standing up.

“What about Jimi, Martine, and their girls?”

“They want to come over too.”

“Good, maybe they’ll keep Aroya and Marita from getting into trouble.”

“Isabel and Martine have never been naked together and she asked Bonnie if they come over, could she take him in a back room or even a closet and give him some pussy. She said she and Anitra went to the health clinic and got their pills three months ago so they could do it without getting pregnant.”

“What did Bonnie say about that?”

“She asked if all of us could watch!”

No-she-didn’t!”

“Yes she did — ask her. Isabel even told her that she wished we would watch them. Then Anitra said she would strip naked and fuck Jimi on this table right here in front of everyone at The Corral if he asked her for some pussy.”

I looked around the room and everyone was still eating and having a great time. When I looked toward the doorway I saw our two waitresses with their pads and pens out and I saw them counting heads.

I slid my chair back and started that way when Bonnie reached out to slap my hand, and then jumped up to catch to me as I waited for her.

“I know what you’re about to do and I want to split it with you. The only time I’ve used my card was to buy groceries, and if we split the tab, even with a tip, it’s not really that much.”

I motioned for the waitresses to step outside the room with us and before I could say anything, Bonnie started telling them what she wanted. “Rick and I each want to pay half of the tab and you can add twenty percent tip if you’ll promise to never tell who paid this. Remember, we will be back and we’ll do this again if you keep this to yourselves and do it our way.”

Of course they agreed and when they left to ring up the tab, Bonnie pulled me close to whisper. “You need to talk to your two amigos across the table. They’re in a bind in more ways than one. One thing is, they love those girls they’re with and they have no place to be alone. I told them they could come to our house. I hope that was alright.”

“Yeah ... Brandy told me you asked if we could watch!”

“I was teasing, but Isabel said she would love it if we watched her and Martine.”

“How else are they in a bind?”

“Jimi and Martine need to find a part time job so they can have spending money.”

“I’ll call Charlie tomorrow. He’ll know where they can find work.”

“I knew you’d help. You’re my brother and I love you.”

“You’re my sister and I love you, Bonnie,” I told her just as the two waitresses came back for us to sign the receipts.

“Give each of them a paid receipt if you will, and tell them that a big fan of the Mavericks was in The Corral when all of us came in and they paid the tab before leaving,” I told them.


Our teammates began leaving after that and very soon there were just a few of us left.

“Jimi, how did y’all get over here?” I asked when we walked out.

“We split up and rode with some of the others who have cars.”

“Come go with us,” I told him and headed for the SUV.

Marc had parked his car next to ours and they walked with us. Bonnie and Molly said their goodbyes to them here and told them they would see them tomorrow.

I gave Jimi, Martine, Isabel, Anitra, Marita, and Aroya an Outlaw T-shirt each.

Brandy was standing beside me when Bonnie and Molly walked over. “Okay girls, I don’t want to get you in trouble with your boyfriends, but the Outlaw usually gets a kiss on his cheek when he gives tee shirts to our friends,” Brandy told them.

“Jimi, you and Martine get to kiss my cheek and Molly’s too so you don’t see Isabel and Anitra kiss the Outlaw’s cheek,” Bonnie told them and reached for Jimi first.

When Jimi kissed Bonnie’s cheek, Isabel grabbed me and laid one on my lips with her hard titties against my chest and her hot thighs pressed against mine. Her body temperature had to be ten degrees above normal as hot as she felt.

“Shit, Outlaw. I just had to do that. Brandy told me I could.”

Anitra was next and she nailed my lips to my teeth then forced her scalding hot tongue into my mouth. She pressed her body against mine as I rammed my tongue past her lips to the back of her throat while she danced between my legs.

When she backed up, she pulled her Outlaw T-shirt on over her blouse and it came just past her butt. Her short miniskirt was barely longer than the shirt as she danced and skipped over to Martine. They were laughing as he pulled his new shirt over his head and danced with her on the parking lot.

I turned around and Marita stood next to me. “Outlaw, I don’t have a boyfriend and Brandy told me I could have a real kiss with you. May I?” she asked and smiled with her white teeth shining in the light around The Corral parking lot.

“Your brother won’t get mad?”

“Shit no! He likes you, and when I asked him if Aroya and I could kiss you, he told me to ask Brandy first. We asked Brandy and she told me she loved to see you kiss her friends. She told me it made her hot and even made her want to kiss them too. Was she teasing? Would she really kiss a girl? I mean really, really kiss her like a lover would?”

“She wasn’t kidding, but I hope you never tell that about her.”

“I’d never tell. Shit I have kissed Anitra, Isabel and Aroya before, with Martine and Jimi watching just to see what they would do. They get so fucking hot each time we kiss, they want to join us.”

“Do you ever let them?”

“We never have yet, but I really think they would.”

“What about Aroya? Does she like to kiss girls or just boys?”

“We kiss each other, and sometimes Isabel and Anitra just for fun, but neither of us date so we have only kissed girls.”

“You don’t date at all?”

“NO! We have never dated! Our Momma is a very strict, very devout Catholic. She is so fucking strict we only get to go places like the movies or a football game when Martine takes us with him and Anitra. Today, we got permission to ride the bus over to Fair Oaks because our uncle drives one of the buses and we would be with Martine after the game.”

Brandy, Bonnie and Molly came over and Bonnie pulled me aside to whisper, “Rick, we need to take Jimi and Anitra, and Martine and Isabel by our house for a few minutes before you take them home.”

“Bonnie, are you sure about this?”

“Please, Rick. Those girls have both begged us to do this for them.”

“Then let’s go.

“Rick, you didn’t kiss Aroya and me!” Marita said as she stood with her hands on her hips.

“C’mon, we’ll kiss when we get to our house. Isabel and Anitra want to give Jimi and Martine some loving before we take all of you home.”


Bonnie opened the rear passenger door and reached back to unfold the third seat. There were twelve of us and a carload. Ben and Em got in last so they could get out first.

Brandy pulled Marita with her to the front door and motioned for her to get in.

“We’ll have to share a seat, Marita. Scoot your sexy ass over and let me get in.”

“Brandy, you’re pulling my skirt up in back!”

“Just lean back and sit on my lap. Your naked ass is smokin’ hot, girl,” Brandy told her and they were laughing as I drove the few blocks home.

“You sure have some fine titties, Marita. How old at you?” Brandy asked.

“I’ll be seventeen next spring, right before school is out.”

“I’ll be fourteen about then and so will Rick.”

We dropped Ben off first after we made plans to run early tomorrow. We dropped Em off next and told her we’d see her in the morning.


Molly had to leave, and once we were inside the house, Bonnie wasted no time getting Jimi and Isabel into her bedroom, with Martine and Anitra into my bedroom. When she had them in the rooms alone, she came back downstairs to get clean sheets.

“Rick, we need to hire a cleaning lady to come once a week to clean house and wash for us. These are the last of the clean sheets and we have too many things going on for us to keep up with the washing and cleaning,” Bonnie told me.

“Bonnie, let us do it, PLEASE?” Aroya pleaded as soon as Bonnie spoke.

“Are you sure, Aroya?”

“YES! Marita and I do most of the cleaning for our Momma’s house cleaning service and she only gives us five dollars for each house. We need to make some money of our own. We clean good and we will wash all the clothes and change the beds each week too.”

“Please, Bonnie. Let us clean for you,” Marita pleaded too.

“Rick?” Bonnie said, looking at me.

“I say yes, let them make some money.

“How many houses do you clean in a week?” I asked them as we sat at the kitchen table.

“We each clean five houses a week. Momma tells us that we are too young to have more than twenty-five dollars a week, but she pays the other women twenty-five dollars a house. Each of them clean ten houses a week and they make two hundred and fifty dollars a week!” Aroya told me.”

“How much does she charge to clean houses?” I asked.

“She charges twenty-five dollars an hour and she’s not even bonded,” Aroya answered.

“So, how long would it take to clean this house with four bedrooms and three baths?” I asked.

“If we did the floors, the washing, the kitchen appliances, plus the baths and bedrooms, it would take us three to four hours working together, or about six hours working alone on a house this big,” Marita told me.

“Do Isabel and Anitra clean houses too?” Bonnie asked and looked at me with a funny look.

I know my sister. She’s already thinking about them starting their own business.

“Yes they do. That is the way Martine met Isabel and she was friends with Anitra so she came to work for Momma too. When Jimi met her, they started dating.”

“Do Jimi and Martine help clean houses?” I asked.

“They do some, but they had a small moving business and they saved their money and bought a used U-Haul truck but the motor died. They were making really good money doing that.”

“How many girls or women could you get to work with you, if you and Anitra started your own company?” Bonnie asked.

“We could never start a company and go to school. But we could get lots of girls our age who would love to work and make money, maybe even twenty or more.”

“Could you get enough business if you had twenty girls, plus you and Anitra?”

“OH YES! We could get plenty of business. Our momma has people calling all the time and she cannot get to them. If we knew how to be bonded, we could get many more houses to clean and charge more too. Each of us could clean a house a day after school. If we hired some help that doesn’t go to school, we could do twice that many more houses during the day.”

“If I can help you get bonded, could you charge thirty-five dollars per hour?”

“Yes. That would be easy.”

“Here’s what I’ve figured out. Since you and Anitra have the business, you get half, and the cleaning person gets half. She makes good money because you are bonded and she can make more each day. If it takes five hours to clean a house this big and you charge thirty-five dollars an hour, that is one hundred and seventy-five dollars a house. Your company makes eighty seven-fifty and so does the cleaning person. If you have twenty people cleaning each week and they clean a house a day for five days, they each would make four hundred and thirty seven dollars a week and still go to school.

“Your company would make eighty-seven hundred and fifty dollars a week even if you two didn’t clean houses. If each of you cleaned five houses a week, you would make an additional seventeen hundred and fifty dollars for a total of ten thousand-five hundred dollars. All of those numbers are just speculation based on what you told me. It may take you a few months to build up your business if you’re willing to work at it. You may want to consider the two of you spending your time getting more business, hiring help, and checking behind them, rather than cleaning houses.

“Even if you only had ten girls cleaning houses and each cleaned three a week, your company would make twenty-six hundred and twenty-five dollars and the cleaners would each make two hundred and sixty-two dollars a week.”

“Rick, are you sure? That is a lot of money!” Aroya told me.

“If your numbers are right — my numbers are right. I’m sure there would be some cleaning girls who wouldn’t clean five houses a week and some customers may want you to come every two weeks, or even once a month, but the money is still there if you want to try.”

“What would it cost us to start a business?”

“Very little and you could pay it out as you make money.”

“You’ll help us bond our company? What would that cost?”

“I’m not sure, but I can find out. Whatever it is, you will still make more money because of it. With the holidays coming up, people will want their houses cleaned before and after. You could get a good start on your business if you jumped in now. Do each of you have phones?”

“We have the pay in advance phones, but they don’t have texting,” Aroya said, picking up my iPhone, looking it over.

“If you start a business, you’ll need to have phones so you can text your cleaners. I may be able to help you there, but once you get the company started and running, you’ll have to pay the bill.”

“Rick, you and Bonnie would do all of this for us? Why?” Marita asked.

“Because we can for one reason, and because all of you are our friends and we want to see you have the things you’re doing without.”

“Will you come to bed with Aroya and me tonight and let us make love to you?”

“NO! At least not right now. Maybe when you start your business and begin making money we can talk about that. I’m not going to let you pay us for being your friends. Especially pay us in bed as much as Bonnie, Molly, Brandy and I would love to get in bed with both of you.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.