All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 64

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 64 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

Bonnie received a text from Molly before we made it back home. As soon as she unloaded her stuff, she was gone next door after a hug and a good-bye wave for both of us.

“I don’t want to take you home just yet. Call your mom and see if you can stay with me a little longer,” I told Brandy as we ate a granola bar.

She was on the phone with her mom when I saw her look at the screen then put it back to her ear. I knew she must be getting another call. Either that or she had an incoming text.

“We will, Mom, and thanks. We love you.”

“Look at this,” she said and held her phone over for me to see.

‘Im lonely wat u n outlaw doin’

‘jus got home wat u doin’

‘sittin n swing nekkid’

‘sho me’

‘c me now’

‘shit gurl wer u at’

Brandy showed me the pic and Karen was sitting in a swing naked as she took the selfie.

‘back yard wanna cum play on my playgrnd’

‘address on back of ur card’

‘yes u n outlaw gonna cum’

‘on our way’

I’d never driven in the old part of town before and Brandy was giving directions from her iPhone. She held Karen’s business card as she looked at all the street signs and house numbers.

“We must have missed it. Turn around and go back.”

I drove slowly back the way we came and she pointed to a tree covered alley where the street sign was barely visible under a mimosa tree.

“Turn here! She must live behind one of these big homes along here.”

The tree limbs were low and the gravel drive was narrow as I eased Mom’s SUV along the drive. It curved to the left and I saw a new silver Nissan Murano CUV sitting next to a small white building that looked like it may have been an old stand-alone garage that had been converted to a small apartment.

“That’s it, I see the address next to the door,” Brandy told me and opened her door before I could stop.

“There she is,” she pointed and I saw her standing in the doorway with the door open.

As soon as I saw her with the Outlaw T-shirt on, I knew that was all she wore. I couldn’t blame her though. Brandy was wearing one with her little pink shorts and I was wearing mine that I had worn under my sweatshirt earlier. I wore my shorts from TJ’s Gym and didn’t bother with my Under Armour, or my support. This was my Sunday slouchy clothes and I was just hanging out with my girl.

By the time I stepped onto the porch, Brandy and Karen had already hugged and groped butts. Not really, but I did see Brandy get a good feel of Karen’s killer ass.

“Hi, Outlaw. I’m glad I caught you and Brandy when I did. I slept late and I’ve been bored all day. I even walked out back naked and started swinging just to get out of the house. I thought of you and after almost texting you three times, I sent Brandy one.”

“Hey, Sexy Doll. We’ve talked about you a lot since we sent texts back and forth yesterday. I’m glad you thought of us when you got horny. I’d hate to think someone else would get to see you swing naked.”

“Your neighbors can’t see you out there naked?” Brandy asked.

“That’s Uncle Sam’s and Aunt Sheila’s house up there under the big trees. This is their backyard and they’ve let me live here free after he gave me the job last year. There are trees all around with a tall fence in back. I’ve been all around this yard and you can’t even see this little house until you get close to it.”

“They won’t come back here and see us will they?” I asked.

“They left Friday afternoon for Dallas and won’t be back until Tuesday. Would you like to go out back and swing naked with me?” she asked and laughed as if she didn’t think we would.

She doesn’t know my girl.

“Heck yeah. Let’s go,” Brandy told her.

“Outlaw, you gonna get naked with us?”

“When I see you naked I will,” I told her, following her and Brandy when they walked out the back door.

“Then get that shirt and shorts off,” she said and stripped her shirt over her head.

“Karen, you are one sexy ass woman. I’d kill to have titties like yours,” Brandy told her, then stripped her shirt off and kicked her skimpy little running shorts off over her shoes.

“Damn, Brandy. What are you now, fourteen? And Outlaw here said you have 32s? Shit when I was fourteen I looked like I was ten and I was still wearing a training bra!”

“WOW, there is hope for me yet then.”

I still had my shirt on with my thumbs in my shorts, ready to pull them down when Brandy turned to see me.

“Karen, come over here. Outlaw has a big gun he wants you to see.”

She was standing next to the swing she had been sitting in when she sent the naked selfie.

Brandy squatted in front of me and Karen squatted beside her. When I looked down at the two of them side by side, I knew there was no doubt about it, my girl is well on her way to that hot sexy body she craves.

“You pull them down,” Brandy told her and Karen reached up to put her hands on my waist band as she looked up at me.

“I felt you through our clothes Friday morning and I’ve just about gone nuts wanting to see you for real. I can see you already pushing your shorts out in front.”

“Pull them down, Karen. I love to do this and suck his cock. My guy has an Outlaw cock and just wait until you see his ripped abs and his fucking sexy ass with all those muscles.”

“You love showing your Outlaw’s body, don’t you?”

“When we meet someone sexy and hot like you, Rick and I both like to strip naked and make love to them together.”

Karen pulled my shorts down past my buttocks and my cock plopped out. She looked up at me with her eyes wide and a smile on her face.

OH-MY-GOODNESS! May I hold it?”

“Sure, just pull it up and give it a big wet kiss, like this,” Brandy told her and pulled my cock to her lips. She wet her lips and sucked and licked my cockhead with slurping sounds.

“Here, you try it.”

Karen’s mouth, her tongue and her lips were all over my cock as she sucked and licked. I doubt she’s sucked many cocks, she sure doesn’t know what feels good to a boy anyway. She did make me feel better as she licked and sucked more though. She was having her fun and I’m sure I could get Brandy to show her how later. That is if we get to meet like this again.

I honestly believe Brandy sometimes knows what I think before I think it.

“Karen, have you ever sucked a cock before?”

“No, would you show me? I love Rick’s cock and I hope you’ll let him fuck me. I’m shaking all over and I want to take him all the way in my mouth but I can’t even get the end of it to go.”

“Here, let me hold his cock and you lean over here real close beside me.”

“Like this?” She asked barely an inch from Brandy’s face.

“No, like this,” Brandy said and turned to kiss Karen on her mouth.

“Oh Fuck! Oh God Damn! I just got a cum when you kissed me. FUCK, Brandy, you made me cum just by kissing me!”

“That was hardly a kiss. We can do better if you really like kissing.”

“You’re the fourth person I’ve ever kissed. I thought Rick was going to suck my tongue out of my mouth Friday, but you made me cum!”

“We’ll work on that part. I love kissing and I love sucking Rick’s cock and sucking pussy too.”

“He told me that, but I wasn’t sure he really meant it. Will you show me all of it?”

“I’d love to. We may have to meet a few more times to go over all of it though.”

Brandy sucked my cock and opened her mouth to let it pop between her lips. Her mouth was wide as she sucked and took me deeper.

It was feeling too good and I wanted to wait and fuck both of them.

Brandy pulled back and turned toward Karen again, “You kiss me this time, Karen. Make me cum and I’ll help you fuck this Outlaw cock!”

With only one girl-to-girl kiss to her credit, Karen Doll kissed my girl and there was no doubt when both of them flooded their little pussies. They shook and groped titties and hunched their bodies against each other until it was over.

“Can we do it on the swing? Ever since I came here I’ve hated when the weather gets too cold to sit out here. Since Friday, I have sat in that swing in the sunshine and dreamed of Rick fucking me while we swing.”

The swing is suspended from a tall A-frame made of heavy pipe, and has two wooden bench seats opposite each other with a wooden platform between them for a footrest. Each seat is wide enough for two people to sit side by side. When a person pushes against the wooden platform with their feet, the swing moves. The harder and faster you push, the higher the swing goes.

I stepped up onto the platform and bounced my body weight to test the swing. It felt solid and I sat in one of the seats. Karen and Brandy stepped up onto the platform and the swing creaked but everything was fine when they sat opposite me.

With my back against the seat I started slowly pushing with my feet and we began to swing back and forth. They pushed from their side too and we swung higher and higher.

We stopped pushing and the swing slowed until it was barely swinging back and forth.

“Sit on Rick’s lap, Karen. I’ll help you get his cock in your pussy.”

“After all the times I’ve sat in this swing and dreamed of this, I can’t believe it’s actually going to happen. Brandy, are you sure Rick’s cock will even go inside me? It looks awfully big lying there.”

“It will go. Rick and I fuck all the time. We had to take our time when we first started and even now we have to go slow but once he gets inside me, there’s nothing on earth that will compare to how it feels.”

When she sat on my lap with her legs spread wide, my cock was between her thighs, and growing at the feel of her naked butt against my belly. I reached around and cupped her breasts in each hand and she leaned back against me.

“I’ve only done this three times, once in high school and twice in college. None of the three boys knew any more than I did and none of them even touched my breasts. I love the way your hands feel on me now. Could you maybe rub my nipples? I love doing that to myself.

Brandy was sitting in the seat across from us. She leaned forward and with her hands on Karen’s knees, she leaned over to kiss her pussy. I couldn’t see her when she actually kissed her pussy, but I knew when she made contact. Karen raised herself up and pushed down with her feet.

When she relaxed I felt Brandy move again, then I felt her tongue on my cock as she licked me. Her tongue was gone and Karen let out a soft moan and her legs spread even wider. I knew Brandy was on that pussy with her mouth when Karen began slowly moving her butt back and forth.

“Brandy, I’m not sure I can take much more of that. I feel like I could ... Ohhhh

Damn! Oh damn, Brandy I feel like I could get ... YESssss. OH FUCK! I just got a cum with you kissing my pussy!”

“Time for the real thing now, Karen. Are you ready for Rick’s cock?”

“YES! I want it and I need it.”

“Raise up just a little until I get him started, then you can have all you can stand while we swing.”

“OH WOW! That’s too big! Are you sure it will go?”

“Keep pressing your pussy against his cock, Karen. If you really want to fuck this Outlaw, you’re the one who has to make it work. Now just let your butt slide down a little more each time we swing. Your pussy is wet and Rick’s cock is slick with your cum. You can do this. Fuck my Outlaw, Karen.”

“I feel him going inside me. Is it in yet?”

“Not even close. Now keep at it and take him inside your pussy. Once he gets his cock inside you, you’ll begin to feel better and you’ll want to swing high and fuck his cock deeper and deeper.”

“It’s going now! I can feel it. OH FUCK! That hurts!”

“Just keep going. You have Rick’s cockhead in your pussy and you can start fucking him now.”

“YES, I feel it moving in and out when I move. Swing us higher, I think I can take more now.”

“You’re doing good, just keep moving your butt and make him go deeper and deeper. That’s the way, now fuck this Outlaw. You said you wanted him now get all of him inside you!”

Now that Karen had my cock started inside her pussy, I started fucking up and down with my ass as she moved. More and more, I felt her take me deeper. She was moving faster and we were swinging higher and higher. The hinges on this old swing were screeching and I was afraid the A-frame would flip over, we were swinging so high.

With my hand still cupping her breasts, I pulled and pinched her nipples as I moved my hands up and down. Karen was riding down hard on my cock with each downswing of the seat. I could feel my cock swelling and my balls churning as she fucked me.

“I’m going to ... I’m about to go. I’m about to get another one! OH FUCK YES! I just got the best cum of my life and I ... OH DAMN, I’m doing it again.”

The swing began to slow and we weren’t going near as high or as fast as we had been. Karen swung her butt off to the side and turned to sit across from me. She was smiling and her hands were all over her big breasts as she massaged them.

Brandy moved over and sat on my knees facing me with her knees on the seat beside my hips. My cock was still hard and I was ready for my girl to take me and my cum. We didn’t ride as high in the swing and we didn’t ride as long, but my girl knows how to fuck and she knows how to get the most from my cock. She rode me right into another of our mind blowing orgasms. Just as we blew it out, she kissed me and that set off the explosion.

Karen moved over to sit beside us and Brandy leaned over close to her. They kissed and I felt like I could have blown another nut as I watched them.

“I want more times like this. Please tell me that this won’t be the last,” Karen said as she sat close with mine and Brandy’s arm around her.

“We want more too, Karen. This was just the beginning. Call us or text us and let’s get together again soon. We’ll have to be careful about coming over here though. We could be seen,” Brandy told her.

“I know. I wish I had a place of my own, but this is free and I can’t turn it down. I make a good salary and I have hardly any expenses like this. Maybe we can get together at your house or even go somewhere else to be together?”

“We’ll work it out. Maybe you can come over to Rick’s house one day. We could come get you or even meet you somewhere and take you over there.”

“Yes, that sounds good. I love being here with you two. This makes me feel so fucking sexy and satisfied at the same time.”

“You are sexy, Karen. You’re a Sex Doll and you have a hot body and a hot pussy too. Let us know ahead of time and we’ll set up a weekend night at my house.”

“When we do it again, could we do it a lot of different ways? I feel so good and horny right now that I want to try them all.”

“We will and we even have another friend who is a lot like you. She’s very discrete about her feelings and she’d love to get her hands on you. You know her and if you ever decide you want someone else with us, let us know,” Brandy told her and I knew she was talking about Angie Jorgenson.

“SHIT, Brandy! I already want that. When you and I kissed with Rick’s cock in my pussy, I thought I was going to faint.”

We picked up our clothes and walked naked in through the back door.

“Rick, you and Brandy please call and text me. I love getting those hot little messages from both of you.”

“We will. You call and text us too. You know when we’re in class. When we can, we’ll answer your texts or call you back. I told Brandy about buying you some panties and she said she would go with us and help pick them out.”

“YES, I can hardly wait. I still want to take my little girls to the country and let them play in the dirt.”

“That is high on our to-do list also.”


I took Brandy home so she could spend some time with her mom and we made plans to run again in the morning. I took a shower, ate a snack from all the leftover food we had, then went to my room to watch the DVD game film clips I had.

I put the one Dr. McHenery had given me in first and watched the films of the old NFL games. Next, I watched the clips of Gale Sayers and was I ever impressed with his running style. They called him The Kansas Comet in college and I could see why.

Then I watched the DVD Coach Chad had given me. I watched that one three times and I felt like I was out there on the field again as I watched it.

Sometime during the night I awoke with Bonnie cuddled up behind me. I turned over, put my arm around her and went back to sleep.


Monday morning I was up at my usual time and ready for our run. I even had time for a bowl of cereal and a granola bar. As I headed out the door to go pick Brandy up, I grabbed a bar for her and another for myself. I’m getting more and more hooked on my girl, not only her running with me in the mornings but taking the Taekwondo classes with me and her being with me as much as she could.

She was standing in the open doorway when I pulled in. She closed the door and ran to the vehicle.

“Hey, Baby. Ready to get a good run before school?”

“I sure am. I rested good last night after that wild time in the backyard swing yesterday.”

“If we ever get to play in the dirt with Karen Doll, she’ll really go wild in the country, won’t she?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.