All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 63

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 63 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

When we went to our bedrooms Friday night, Brandy and I were with Ms. Maria, Angie and Ashlee.

Bonnie and Gage were with Priscilla and Rae Anne.

Ms. Maria had asked us to leave off the Ms. Part of her name and just let her be our friend, Maria. I had called her Ms. Maria since I first met her and the name change came harder for me — until we went to bed.

I had gone to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and peed before the women took over. When my four bed-mates came to the room I was sitting on the side of the bed naked with the covers pulled back. There was a sheet, a thick blanket, and the heavy spread on the bed. The night air was getting cooler and though we didn’t need heat, the room was cool enough for cover when we slept.

Brandy came to the room first and sat beside me, “Rick, Angie asked me if I was really going to let you finish what we started the other night. I told her that not only were you going to finish what we started, Maria, Ashlee and I were going to help you and we wanted the lights on too.”

“She wasn’t sure how she was going to tell you what she wanted and I told her to just come in and sit beside you naked, that you wanted her as much as she wanted you.”

“I hear them leaving the bathroom now; you sit over on this other side and I’ll hold out my hand to her. When she does get warmed up and we start making love, I want you, Maria and Ashlee to join us.”

“We were planning on that already. Here they come.”

“Angie, come sit beside me before we get into bed. I want to see your naked body up close,” I told her and held out my hand.

She walked over and sat on the bed beside me with her hip touching mine. Maria and Ashlee crawled into bed and up us to lie behind us.

I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. She looked up at me as she leaned over. I pulled her closer and leaned down to kiss her. That was all it took. She picked up where we left off in Mom’s SUV the other night. Her lips touched mine and I pulled her around until she turned to sit on my legs facing me with her knees on the bed on either side of me.

While we kissed I put my hands on her butt and pulled her even closer. My cock was rigid and standing up between us, pressing against the bottom of her breast.

“You’re the only man I’ve kissed since that summer on my aunt’s farm seven years ago. I know you’re a boy, but you’re a man too, Outlaw. When we kissed the other night and Brandy kissed my pussy, I was getting so many cums my tummy was cramping. I loved it though and wished we could have finished it then. I want you now, Rick. Brandy and Maria told me they would help us get your cock in my pussy. I can hardly wait because Ashlee told me she was going to suck my titties and my pussy after you fucked me.”

“Do you want to stay like this or do you want me to lay back?”

“Stay like this until we get your cock inside me, then lay back and let me fuck you. I fucked my brother and my cousin like that every day and I got so many cums back then I would get dizzy. Their dicks weren’t nearly as large as yours and that was the only way I could make them go deep.

“You know I’m going to suck your titties while we fuck, don’t you?”

“I hope you do. I love my titties and I can get a cum just touching them myself while touching my pussy.”

“Slide back, Angie and let Brandy put my cock next to your pussy. Then you fuck me the way that feels best to you. Just be careful and don’t hurt yourself. We want to fuck your sexy ass all weekend and each time we can get together back home.”

“I already want that to. I wish we could fuck each day. I love being with all of you and I get so fucking horny thinking about your cock that I have to go to the restroom and relieve myself.”

“Slide up on Rick’s cock, Angie. Take all you can as long as it doesn’t hurt. Stop and fuck him whenever you want to. I’m going to kiss you and suck you back here while Maria and Ashlee kiss and suck your titties,” Brandy told her.

I felt my cock pushing against her as she pushed her ass back to take me. I didn’t think it would go but she moved her ass up and down faster and my cock slipped into her just a little.

“OH FUCK YES! Your cock feels so good in my pussy.”

“Angie he’s barely inside you, Hon. Fuck your sexy ass back and forth and let this Outlaw cock go deep,” Brandy told her.

She shuddered and shook her ass at the same time, “I just got a cum and it felt so fucking good. I want more, make it go deeper, Rick.”

She was leaning forward and her big titties were swinging up and down and back and forth as she moved her body. I sucked a nipple into my mouth and she shuddered again and again. I reached up and pushed them together and sucked both her nipples at once and she dropped her ass down on my cock so hard it burned when it entered her about halfway.

She moved her ass again really slow and her pussy was slick with her own cum.

“I’m doing it again. OH FUCK YES! I’m getting cum after cum.”

“Fuck him harder, Angie. Your pussy is dripping wet and his cock is slick with your cum.”

“YES, I feel it.”

I sucked her nipples again and kept both of them in my mouth this time as she shook her ass and fucked back and forth to make her pussy take more of me. She stopped and her whole body shook before she moved up to take me all the way inside her.

“YES, I’m getting them again and they just keep coming.”

“Fuck me, Angie. Fuck me fast and hard. I’m going to fill your pussy with cum. You make me feel so damn good I want to fuck that sexy ass from behind and make my cock go even deeper.”

“YES, do me that way,” she said and rolled off to lay on the bed with her knees on the floor and her sexy ass ready for me.

“I’ve wanted to fuck your ass like this since the first time I saw you walk down the hall.”

“Then do it! And cum in my pussy like this. Damn I love your cock in me like this.”

This is the way we finished our first fuck, with me kneeling behind her and fucking her as deep and fast as I could. I’m not sure how many cums she did get, but the one I got with my cock deep inside her was a gully washer.

Brandy, Maria and Ashlee cheered us on and eventually we were able to crawl into bed and fall asleep.


Though we were very careful not to take any pics of our group when we went to Priscilla’s cabin on the lake and even here this weekend, Brandy and I did manage two nice selfies of us together. We were naked and though her breasts and pussy were visible, my cock was pressed against her hip and hidden. We took more pics of my cock later and sent to Karen Doll.

This morning we were planning to eat a late breakfast, dress in shorts and heavy shirts and rent bikes for the day. I had already told Brandy about my visit with Karen Doll in Mr. Rutherford’s office and that she wanted to meet with us in private soon. Brandy sent her a text from my phone and we got one right back.

‘wake up sex doll’ Brandy sent. We knew she must have still been in bed because it took some time for her to answer.

‘mornin outlaw’

‘outlaw girl brandy here got outlaws gun in my hand’

‘OMG brandy I am so glad u r texting me’

‘outlaw said u wud send pics we want to c u n bed’

‘u in bed w/outlaw’

‘no on back porch nekkid’

OMG ok here goes’

We waited and waited then my phone buzzed.

“She got up and put her bra and panties on. Shit. I’ll send her one to get this warmed up,” she said and handed the phone to me.

Brandy rolled onto her side with one knee out in front of her. Her sexy ass was fully exposed and I could just barely see her pussy. She twisted her upper body back and her perfect little 32’s popped into view. I snapped three as she rolled onto her back, spread her legs then raised them.

u sleep in undies’ Brandy sent her.

‘no was nekkid wasn’t sure was ok’

‘ck this out sex doll’ Brandy text her with the first pic.

‘OMG u r butiful got n e more’

‘got plenty lose ur undies 1st

‘c me now’ she text back and Brandy opened the pic.

Karen Doll was naked in bed with her red bra and panties on the sheet beside her. She had her ankles crossed but the top of her pussy was visible. Her titties are as large as Angie’s and even laying on her back, they are mountainous on her chest.

outlaw nekkid 2

‘yes wanna c’ Brandy sent back and she grinned at me.

‘pleeeeese’

“You take it, I want to hold your cock upright and give her something to remember.”

“What about sending the one with my cock against your butt first.”

“Okay, here goes. She’ll ask for more of you now.”

‘luv that 1 wanna c outlaws gun’

‘he packs a big gun r u sure’

‘yessss gotta c more of outlaws big gun’

I took one with Brandy’s hand at the base of my cock, then another one as she was about to take my cockhead in her mouth and one where she had it between her titties as she bent over it.

“Last one first, I like that one best.”

‘OMG BIG GUN on titty’

‘u like big gun on titty’

‘never had 1 but want 1 now’

‘look at this’

‘OMG will it go in ur mouth’

‘it will an go in my pussy 2’

‘OMG wud luv to c that’

‘wud luv to c ur nekkid ass spread for outlaw’

‘like this’ She sent back with a pic of her on her belly with her leg pulled up holding her phone behind her.

‘I wud eat u and fuk u 2 - outlaw wud luv to fuk dat ass 4 u’

‘OMG u r so f’n hot brandy show me big gun 1 more time’

“Show time, Baby. Let me suck it then take the pic. I want her ass and I want to see you fuck it too. She is a fucking sex Doll for sure.”

I was already excited by this and Brandy had me swollen and standing tall when she held me with just her finger curled at the base to make it look even taller.

She sent it and we waited.

‘OMG OMG OMG can I have sum pleeeeese’

‘can we have sum’

‘yessss I want both of u’

‘soon sex doll soon - u got a good place’

‘got good place here cum n e time’

‘will call soon - gonna send 1 w/my cell now - text me soon sex doll’

‘ok’

“Rick, I want that ass, don’t you?”

“I sure do. Is my girl hot for Ms. Doll’s ass?”

“Yes I am and I want to see you fuck that pretty pussy of hers too.”

“Want to get up and help me cook breakfast naked?”

“Yes and I want to do that for the rest of our lives.”

“Sounds good to me. How about pancakes? I bought the mix and syrup, and we got eggs.”

“I’ll butter them while they’re hot, you cook them.”

I took out the biggest skillet I could find and put it on to warm up while I mixed the ingredients. Brandy was making coffee for those who wanted it but we had a gallon of milk too.

When I had the last two in the skillet, she went to call them for breakfast.

MAN! All six of them came in the kitchen naked following Brandy. I looked up and Gage came strutting into the kitchen naked too. That boy is really catching on to our customs here in America.

“It’s kinda cool in here, what’s the temp outside?” Bonnie asked.

“The thermometer on the back porch says it’s 55 degrees but there’s no wind so we should still be able to ride through the park,” I told her hoping they would agree.

“I’d really like to ride the bike trails and see the fall colors. We can wait until about 9:00 or 10:00 to ride and it should be warmer,” Priscilla said and we agreed with her.

After we cleaned the kitchen and put everything away, we took turns with the bathroom until we were all dressed in sweatshirts and shorts. Priscilla, Angie and Maria had sweaters on over their sweatshirts. We jogged up the roads to the park store where we rented seven of the rugged mountain bikes for two days. We had to rent helmets and sign an agreement to wear them, or they wouldn’t let us ride.

The woman gave each of us a map of the park with roads, hiking trails and bike paths marked in different colors. She showed us where the bike path with the most sun exposure started and we headed there first.

I had never done this before and by the time we were at the beginning of the bike path, I was hooked. I’d ridden my bike hundreds of miles before Mom left her SUV for us to use, but I had never taken the time to look up and see the fall colors.

Angie had been here before so we let her take the lead as the eight of us followed her, two by two.

“We want to look at your sexy ass anyway,” Priscilla told her.

“There will be a pretty good grade up here then we’ll come to an overlook where we can see out over the tops of the trees.”

The overlook was a wide place in the bike path which looped out over the highest point on the trail. We parked our bikes and walked over to the rail fence to look out over the small valley below at the many different colored leaves.

The sun was warm and the sky was clear as we stood close and enjoyed the view. For me, it was the feeling of closeness that made it even warmer as I stood huddled together with special people in my life. Standing here, I looked at each of them and realized we were just friends and that was all that mattered. I knew my life was changing day by day and though some of the changes were hard to understand, I knew each of these people have helped to make those changes fun and exciting.

Gage turned to look at me and smiled. He never said a word, just looked at me smiling.

“What do you think, Gage?” I asked, knowing he would give us one of the little treasures that have been passed to him from his dad and grandfather.

“I remember grandfather telling me that I would spend the years of my youth sowing many seeds and that it would take some of those seed years to sprout and bear fruit. The most important, he told me, were the seeds of friendship.

When the time is ripe, the seeds of friendship will bear fruit. You will realize the labor of love you felt as you sowed your seed, when the years of waiting brings forth a bountiful harvest that will last forever.

“I have now begun to reap my fruits here in my new homeland and I have been blessed with a bountiful harvest.”

“That is absolutely beautiful, Gage!” Priscilla told him as she turned and hugged him.

“Gage, you make it so easy for me to love you,” Bonnie sobbed as she wrapped her arms around Priscilla and him.

Before we left that little rest stop, our group of friends stood even closer with arms wrapped around each other.

Since we had gotten a late start we didn’t pack a lunch. We made our way around this bike path and came out on the road that would lead us back to the cabin.

We made a platter of sandwiches and took them with our drinks out onto the back porch where the sun was warm.

We had another three to four hours of warm sunlight left and everyone was eager to ride and explore. I saw Brandy, Priscilla and Angie whispering together and knew something was cooking.

Sure enough, when Gage, Bonnie, Ashlee and Rae Anne rode off toward another bike path, Angie and Priscilla turned their bikes in another direction.

“Come on, Rick. Angie has a special place she wants us to see,” Brandy told me.

She and I caught them just as they turned off onto a narrower bike path. This one was too narrow for us to ride two by two and we followed Angie single file as she took us deeper into the tall trees. When we came to an opening again, we were overlooking a small lake. Just ahead was a single picnic table and we rode along behind her on a narrow footpath leading to the wooden table.

“Rick, we’re here for one reason,” Priscilla told me and bent to drop her shorts to place them on the bench seat. Angie threw her shorts on top of them and Brandy dropped hers on top of the pile.

Angie was sitting on the end of the table with her legs dangling when I dropped my shorts and kicked them off over my shoes. When I stepped between her legs she leaned back with her hands on the table for support. My cock was hard and her sexy thighs were warm when I pressed between them.

When Brandy pulled my cock up, Angie raised her legs and locked them around my hips. I forced my way inside her tight pussy for the second time and she pulled me closer with her heels.

Priscilla and Brandy were on either side of Angie and pulled her sweatshirt up over her sports bra. They pulled her spandex bra up over her big breasts and tore into them with their lips.

“Hurry, Rick. I can’t hold it. Fuck me, Baby. Give it to me.”

With my hands on her hips I pulled her close and held her as I shoved my cock hard into her and gave her what we both wanted.

“YES, YES, just like that!”

She dropped her legs and I pulled back. Brandy was on my cock before I could take a step and Priscilla was sitting where Angie had been with her long legs spread and her little bald pussy ready for me. Brandy put her hand on my butt and pushed me toward her as Priscilla locked her heels on my butt and pulled me deeper until she jerked her butt up hard.

“Fuck me, Rick. We’ll take time to make love later. Right now, I need to feel your cock deep inside my pussy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.