All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 57

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 57 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

When we dropped Priscilla, Rhonda and Jeri off at Priscilla’s apartment, we helped unload the food and their belongs. None of us wanted to say goodbye and Priscilla had tears in her eyes as we told her how much we loved her place and enjoyed the time we spent there.

I kissed her and told her I loved her. I told her that Brandy and I would see her early in the morning if she wanted to run.

Brandy kissed her and they made me want both of them again. I thought they were going to strip.

I hugged and kissed Jeri and she had tears too. When I hugged Rhonda and we kissed, she made me wish now was the time for her to get pregnant. She told me the same thing.

“I’ll let you know, Rick. I’d love for the five us to be together when we make me pregnant and later when we make Jeri pregnant too.”

“I love all my girls and I’ll never forget this short weekend we had together. We’ll see all of you at the gym.”

“We love you, Rick.” Both of them whispered to me.

Brandy hugged them and they touched and held each other as they whispered and laughed.

When we pulled into their drive, Brandy turned to me with tears in her eyes.

“I love you, Rick Dalton. I love you for so many reasons and especially for letting me spend this weekend with our friends.”

I walked with her to the door and we talked before I left.

“I love you too, Brandy. I’d come in but we both know I’d never leave if I did. If you want to run tomorrow, I’ll drive over and pick you up.”

“I’d love to run with you. I want to have a hard body like Jeri and you and I want you to be proud of me. Priscilla told me that she had too much to do but she would see us at the gym and at school.

“That part about me being proud of you was funny. You know I love my girl. I’ll come by about 5:45 and we’ll have plenty of time to run. Bring your school clothes and we’ll take a shower together before school.”

“See, Rick. That’s another reason I love you so much. You always think of me and make me feel so fucking special. I could fuck you forever when you make me feel like this!”

“One day, you’ll get the chance to do just that. Then you’ll have headaches and tell me you’re tired,” I teased her.

“Never in a million years. I love you, Baby. See you in the morning.”


When I went in the house I looked for Bonnie in her room then Mom’s room. I took my uniform off and put it in the washer. Bonnie’s was there too and I threw it in with mine then added some liquid detergent and turned the washer on short cycle.

I went straight to my bathroom and took a shower. I was still sweaty from our two Taekwondo workouts and I stunk.

When I came out I ran down to put the uniforms in the dryer.

I took my phone up to my room so I could call Bonnie.

There she was, curled up on my bed wearing my boxers and a Dalton Gang tee shirt with my name on it. I pulled my last pair of clean boxers out of the drawer and put them on.

Though it was still daylight, I pulled the sheet back all the way and slid in beside her. She rolled over and I curled up behind her with my arm around her waist.

I woke up with Brandy kissing my face. Her hand was on my cock and she whispered in my ear...

“I love you, Outlaw.”

“I love you too, Baby. Kiss me again.”

She did and I opened my eyes. The bedside light was on and it was Bonnie who had my cock in her hand. She was raised up on her elbow and she was smiling at me.

“You thought I was Brandy, didn’t you?”

“Yes, I was dreaming about her and when you kissed me, I wanted you to get on top of me.”

“How was your trip to the lake?”

“It was great. Priscilla has a really nice place. You’ll have to go with us next time.”

“Did you fuck all of them?”

“Yes. Well they fucked me actually.”

“Can I lay on top of you while you tell me about it?”

“Lay on top of me and tell me about your date with Gage.”

“Oh Rick. It was my first real date ever and I had so much fun. We went to eat and then to a movie. He’s such a gentleman and he’s so much fun to talk to. I was afraid he would be shy and not talk but we had so much fun. Today, he came got me and we ate at The Corral, then he took me out to his grandfather’s ranch. We walked and talked and he showed me all around the place. He’s going to help me learn to ride horses too.

“You’re falling for him, aren’t you?”

“Yes. Is it too soon?”

“Not as long as you take it slow. If you really care for him and want it to be more than casual dating, then wait before you lay on him like this with your hand on his cock.”

“Can I come home and hold your cock if I feel that way?” She was excited and I knew it. She moved over on me and spread her legs with my cock pressed against her pussy. She was slowly rolling her ass up and down as she moved back and forth. I knew she was teasing her pussy and I knew she was going to fuck me. I wanted my sister so fucking bad — but I was determined to let her do this her way.

“Anytime.”

“What if I wanted to suck your cock?”

“You know you don’t have to ask.”

“What if I wanted to fuck you?”

“You know you’ll never have to ask me that either. All you need to do is lay on me and let my cock slip inside your pussy.”

“What if I wanted to get on top of you and ride you like a horse?”

“I’d help you get my cock in your pussy.”

“Put your cock in my pussy now, Rick. I need to fuck my brother.”

“And pretend I’m Gage?”

“No! He’ll get my pussy as soon as he lets me know that’s not all either of us want. Right now, I need to fuck my brother because I love you.”

“I need my sister to fuck me too, because I love you. Fuck me, Bonnie. I love it when you sit on my cock and let it go deep inside your pussy.”

“Suck my titties, Rick. I’m about to cum already and I want to keep fucking until I get another one.”

“Lean over here and push them into my mouth, I’m going to suck your nipples while you cum on my cock.”

“OH FUCK YES! I love it when you do that. Keep fucking me deep, Rick. I can get another one now. SUCK MY TITTIES!

“Can I just lay on you and let my heart settle down? I thought I was about to have a heart attack you made me feel so good.”

“You were doing the fucking, remember?”

“Yes, but it was your cock that was shoving my insides around until I nearly fainted.”

We lay like that for a long time, neither of us talking. She did put her hands on my face and kiss me again and again.

Suddenly she raised herself up and looked down at me.

“I need to ask you something.”

“What?” I knew it was something serious the way she jerked back and said that.

“The other day when we were watching your game, I was looking through Gage’s binoculars at you when you scored. Then I watched you score again and I saw you do the same thing you did the first time. I watched you score two more times and you did it on every one of them. I think I’ve figured out what you were doing. Are you going to tell me or do I have to tell you?”

“Smarty, you tell me.”

“You were doing something for Dad, weren’t you?”

“Yes. How did you ever figure that out?”

“You’ve never done anything like that before and I knew they frowned on players celebrating in any way at all. We had just talked about Dad a few days before and when you kept touching the side of your helmet, I just had a feeling that was it.”

“I wanted to do something for him each time I score because he never got to see me play. I felt like he was there with me, beginning with the night I made a vow to play for him. I know that sounds silly, but I honestly felt like he was there.”

“Maybe you just wanted him to be there and you felt that way.”

“No. I felt him even before I started doing that.”

“What was the deal with putting your hand on your helmet like that anyway?”

“The day after the JV game, I couldn’t stop thinking about Dad. When I got home from school that afternoon, I went to Mom’s room and found a picture of him. He was standing next to his helicopter and he was smiling as he waved. I felt like Mom may have taken it, and I took it to school with me on Monday.

“I took it to the journalism class and asked Ms. Jorgenson if she could laminate it for me so it would never fade or get wet, and she did.

“I bet you wanted to get her wet too, didn’t you?”

“Shit, Bonnie. I’d love to get her wet all over and have you there with me. She’s so fucking hot smoke comes out of her shoes when she walks her sexy ass down the hall.”

“If you ever do get some of that pussy, you better let me have some too.”

“I’d love for her to be here right now, but you know as well as I do, that will never happen.”

“If I can get you some of her pussy, will you promise me I can be there and get some too?”

“How do you know she would go for that? I mean either of us, not just you?”

“I have my ways. Now, do you promise?”

“You can have her first if I get to watch.”

“If I can get to her, you can fuck both of us. Now, finish telling me about the picture of Dad.”

“Damn, Bonnie. You get me all hot and hard for Ms. Jorgenson and leave me hanging.”

“Tell me why you needed the picture laminated and what you did with it. I’ll sit on your cock and let you fuck me this time.”

“I pulled the foam padding loose inside my helmet and slipped it under there above the ear hole. Then I glued the padding back.”

“So, you glued Dad’s picture inside your helmet so you could touch it each time you scored?”

“Yes. Please don’t ever tell anyone. I could get kicked off the team or out of school.”

“You know I’d never tell. But someone else is bound to see you do that sooner or later and ask about it.”

“I’ll just tell them if I turn a certain way while the crowd is yelling, the noise bothers that ear.”

“OK, but if they ever get too nosy, you better get that pic out of there.”

“I’ve already thought of that. I wish I knew of a way to ask about that without giving it away.”

“You mean ask someone if it was against the rules for a player to carry a picture in his helmet during a game?”

“Yes.”

“Let me think on that one.”

“Get Ms. Jorgenson in bed naked with us and I’ll take my chances with the picture. I’ll owe you big time for some of that wild pussy.”

“Enough for Brandy to be with us too.”

“FUCK, Bonnie. Don’t kidnap her at gunpoint! That’s the only way you’ll ever get her to agree to any wild shit like that.”

“Don’t forget, I take broadcast journalism under her.”

“I know and you must have good reasons for bringing this up about her. I’ll let it go for now just keep me informed.”

“So now you’ll fuck your horny ass sister again?”

“All night long if I can.”

We didn’t fuck all night but it was after 12:00 when I rolled over and turned the lamp off. I scooted up against her naked ass and she reached between her legs to slip my cock into her pussy then pulled my right hand around to place it between her breasts.

If Gage ever wins my sister’s heart and makes his way to her pussy, he better have his shit together or she will grind his dick up and spit it out her ass. My sister loves sex as much as my girl does.


I pulled into Brandy’s drive a little early but the porch light was on and she came right out then turned back to close the door. She was wearing a pair of my boxers and a Dalton Gang tee shirt. She had her backpack on and her shirt was pulled tight. Damn what a sexy body my girl is developing. She ran to the end of the porch and right by the headlights. Her titties were bouncing and I knew she wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Good morning, Beautiful.” I told her as she threw her backpack in the back and slid across the seat to lean over and kiss me.

“Good morning handsome Outlaw.”

“My Girl is sporting some bouncy titties, you better start wearing a sports bra or they’ll be flopping.”

“You mean you could tell? I could tell they were growing and when we got home yesterday I asked Mom to measure me. I’m a half inch larger in the bust now compared to when school started!”

“Hey, you’ll have titties like Bonnie if you keep on.”

“Damn, Rick. I’d kill to have titties as big as Bonnie’s. I didn’t wear panties or a bra this morning because I wanted to go under that little bridge with you and fuck like Jeri and Priscilla did.”

“Both of them told you about that?”

“Yes and I could hardly wait to get back here and run with you. I want you to really really push me when we run, Rick. I want to train hard and have a body like Jeri.”

“Just take it slow and don’t hurt yourself. Jeri told you she would help you train and I’ve told you we’ll run together to get your legs in shape. I’ll get Jeri to sign you up at the gym on my membership with Mom since she’s moved to the country.”

“Oh wow Rick, then we can really work out together, can’t we?”

“Yes we can, but you’ll have to do as Jeri tells you or she’ll be on that sexy ass.”

“I’d like that too, wouldn’t you,” she said and laughed as we parked the vehicle.

Since I didn’t get to warm up and run the three blocks over to the park, I made sure Brandy and I were both loose and ready before we started our run. I knew she was fast because I’ve seen her run many times. I’ve never seen her run on a jogging path except with Priscilla and me that one time and we never did stretch it out.

We started out slow and I could tell Brandy wanted to run. She kept ahead of me and I let her run as long as she didn’t try too hard. One the third lap, I kicked it up and she was right with me. We were running side by side and I held her at that pace for two more laps. She was running easy and I knew her legs were warmed up enough to turn her loose.

“We’re going to run, Brandy. I want you to lead but don’t blow it all on one or two laps. Run fast but keep enough to really kick it on our last two laps.”

“Will you tell me when I can kick? I love this and I want to run with you a lot more.”

“Just pick a good long stride and keep it. I’ll tell you when to kick it up. Don’t hurt yourself or fall on this path. We’re not here to outrun each other, we’re here to train and there’s a difference.”

“I feel good, Rick. My legs feel really good and I’m ready to run with you.”

“Show me what you can do. Just don’t hurt yourself and not be able to run with me anymore. I love this and I want you here each time I am.”

“I promise I won’t. I love being here with you and I want to train with you. I want to work out at the gym and I want you to help me work on our Taekwondo routines also.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.