All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 55

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 55 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

We were waiting for our orders when my phone buzzed.

“You have a text,” Brandy told me.

My first thought was Jeri but I knew she would still be at the gym. I opened the text screen and sure enough it was from her.

“Slide over here, Brandy. You may like this.”

“Who is it from?” she asked as she slid over next to me and I held the phone down below the table top.

“Jeri, you met her last night,” I told her and opened the text.

“Jeri, from the gym? You have a pic. Damn, I’d love to see her naked!” Brandy said as she looked over at my phone and I grinned at her.

“Well, I would.” She looked up at me and I held the phone over for her to see, when I saw the pic.

Jeri was lying back on a weight bench naked with her feet on the floor, legs spread wide and her arms up with her hands gripping a barbell overhead. Her slick pussy was shining and I knew she must have oiled her body before taking the pic. I had to wonder if she had the timer set on her iPhone when she took it or did someone else take it.

“I would love for you and me to fuck her right there on that weight bench, Rick.”

“I told her we wanted that same thing and she was excited to know that about you.”

“Damn, Rick. Just look at her abs and those muscular legs of hers. I want to look just like her! I want to be in good shape like you are. Let me start training with you—Please. I’d kill to have a body like hers!”

“You’re close now, Brandy. When we start the martial arts classes, we’ll really work hard and if you’re serious, I’ll get you a membership at TJ’s Gym. You can train with me and I’ll help you. Jeri can really help you train too.

“Not that I don’t love you the way you are now, but if you’re serious about this, I’d love for you to train with me. My cock is hard now, just thinking of you working out with me, running with me and wanting to have a hard body. I’d want you on that bench instead of her if you did.”

“REALLY? That turns you on to think of me training and working out with you?”

“Like you wouldn’t believe.”

“Count it done. I get so damn horny when I think of those hard muscles on your legs and belly lying next to me in bed. When I lie on top of you and fuck you belly to belly, I could scream it feels so good. I get cums by the dozens like that.

“When I see you running with the football, I want to run down to the end zone and fuck you right there in front of everyone with them cheering. I wish I had a sexy pic on my phone to send her. That would shock the shit out of her, wouldn’t it?” she said.

“Take my phone to the restroom with you and take a selfie.”

“I got a better idea. Hold your phone down under the table when I tell you, then take my pic. I’ll send it and I’ll tell her that I want more.”

Brandy lifted her sexy ass and slipped her panties down to her ankles with her knees widespread.

“Take my pic, my pussy is dripping wet I’m so excited.”

She flipped her skirt up to her waist and slid down in the seat with her butt hanging off. I leaned down to aim the camera — when I had her her knees, her thighs, her ass and her slick little pussy in my view I snapped it.

The flash was bright, even under the table and both of us quickly sat up with our elbows on the table eating our fries. We looked around the room when everyone else did.

“Send it,” I told her and handed her my phone.

“Damn, I love my sexy ass and my pussy. Here goes,” she said as she typed a short message and sent it.

‘wud luv to eat u on tht bnch whil rick fukd me’

In less than a minute, we had an answer.

‘wud luv to eat u same way whil rick fukd me 2’

‘c u sat we will tlk thn’

Brandy sent the text and my phone buzzed again.

‘B you R fkn hot’

‘I wnt 2 b fkn hot n hrd lik u J’


The whole school let out thirty minutes early Thursday afternoon for our home game. By the time we had dressed out and were warming up on the field, the stadium was filled to capacity.

The Wildcats were on the opposite end of the field warming up and we could already hear their cheerleaders and fans cheering for them.

They had lost their opening game by a last minute field goal, but they won their next three. Man to man, they were a smaller team than us but they had some fast players on offense and defense.

I knew it was getting close to game time and called our entire team into a huddle at midfield.

“Listen up, Men. Last week we showed the Stratford Cowboys what we were all about. We had a lot of our fans over there for that game, but most of our fans weren’t able to attend. Today we have our hometown crowd here to see what they missed out on. I don’t want them to leave disappointed either. Play each down and each series as if we’re behind. Show Masonville what their Mavericks can do on our home field and in front of our hometown fans. This game is about us! It’s not about the Wildcats. Remember our commitments to each other and to our team. Let’s play like Mavericks today!”

“Dalton, we’re not going to just play the Wildcats! The Dalton Gang is going to ride through this town today, and we don’t aim to take any prisoners either. We’re going to show the world what our Outlaw leader can do when he takes over his own hometown!” Toro yelled just before we broke for the sidelines.

I looked up in the stands to see Brandy sitting next to her mom and dad with Jeri next to her. I saw Garrick and Marilinn beside Bonnie, then Gage, Molly, Marc, Em and Kalita. I saw Yo and Jacqi in front of them and Mom, Dusty, Billie and Heath behind them. I saw Marcus and his dad, Mr. Crosby sitting next to Ben’s mom and dad. I spotted Priscilla and Ms. Kellisen two rows up after looking all over for them.

At the end of the National Anthem, the crowd was still standing and cheering. We had won the toss and we wanted the ball.

Their kicker hit a wobbly squib kick that hit the ground at the twenty five yard line. It was still tumbling and bouncing crazily when I scooped it up on a high bounce at our fifteen. They were already on me by the time I looked up - and it didn’t look good. Suddenly, one of our guys made a block to free me and I whirled to run for the opposite sidelines. My blockers were picking them off as I ran behind them. I was looking for a lane down the sideline but there wasn’t one. Then, from out of nowhere Toro ran by me and hit the next defender in front of me. I was through that hole even before the player fell to the ground.

I ran past three more defenders as two of them reached for me and missed. The third one grabbed my jersey sleeve and nearly pulled it off my shoulder when I ran past him. He held on with me dragging him at least five yards. I kept digging and finally was able to twist free to hit the sidelines.

There was one more man in front of me to beat and I ran straight toward him. Just as he made his move to hit me, I cut hard. He turned completely around as he tried to grab me.

I glanced toward the open field and there was another of their men closing in on me just as I broke into the open. He had a pretty good angle on me, but there was no way I was going to let this little guy tackle me. I kicked hard and left him reaching for me at the ten yard line when I hit the end zone.

The crowd was roaring and our guys were already getting here by now. I handed the ball to the ref with my right hand and put my left hand over the ear hole on my helmet.

I slapped hands and bumped fists with my guys and we ran to the sidelines as our fans stood and cheered.

Coach Miller grabbed me and I thought he was going to break my ribs he held me so tight. As soon as he turned me loose, Coach Clark had me and he was laughing the whole time he hugged me. “Dalton, you are an absolute thrill to watch!” He told me and he’ll never know what those few words did for me.

Even the two young assistants slapped my hand and they had never done that before.

One of them, Coach Chad, we call him, yelled above the crowd, “Dalton, I have never seen anyone run through a swarm of defenders like that in my life. I want you to watch that clip with me this week when you have time.”

“Yes, Sir. I’d love to. I’ve been trying to look for things in my clips that will help me run better.”

I’ll help you, Dalton! A most amazing run, I mean simply amazing. Now get ready to play some football!”

The Wildcats took the ball on their ten yard line with a fair catch.

Their offense took the field and snapped the ball as soon as the whistle blew. They were going to give our defense a dose of our own medicine. Their little scat-backs were knocking off three and four yards a play until Coach Clark signaled for a time out and called the entire defense over to huddle with him.

“They’re going to try and run the ball on you men each and every down to eat up the clock and try to keep our offense off the field. I want you linemen to come at them with an all-out run blitz on every snap of the ball. You linebackers, be ready to stop a screen pass. You cornerbacks, I want one of you coming on every play on a safety blitz. Hit the quarterback as soon as he takes the snap. Rattle him and make him look for you each play.

“Jimi, I want you playing centerfield and stay back in case they try a long bomb in desperation. If they do, you should have clear sailing if you can pick it off. Now, get out there and play like a bunch of young bulls.

“STOP THAT RUN, MEN!”

As soon as the whistle blew, they snapped the ball and our front four came at them, blowing their linemen back into their backfield. We stuffed them for a four yard loss. The next play was to the right and the running back was stopped for no gain.

On third and fourteen, they faked a run and tried a screen pass to their right. Josh Hendrix, our right defensive end leaped up to bat the ball into the air. Johnny Bateman reached out to snag it for a twenty one yard TD.

Our crowd went wild as our defense trotted off the field while their guys ran to the sideline with their heads down.

When LaRussa kicked off, the ball sailed high and their return guy had to call for a fair catch at their three yard line and the crowd was so loud it was nothing but a roar.

“They’re not going to risk a pass backed up to their goal line like that. They’ll try to run it out. Hit that line with everything you’ve got!” Coach Clark yelled at the defensive linemen.

He was right, and on third and twelve, they tried to run off their right tackle. The runner never made it back to the line of scrimmage before he was hit. He twisted loose and tried to take it around the end, but was knocked out of bounds on the two yard line.

“Dalton, Toro, get ready. They may try to kick it toward the sidelines. If it’s inbounds, take it and make all you can!” Coach Clark yelled at us above the roar.

He was right again, but the punter kicked the ball out of bounds at their own thirty five yard line.

“Go get ‘em, Men!” Coach Miller yelled as we headed for the field.

“Dalton, let’s put these Kitty-Cats back in their cages and send then packing across the county line!” Rhino hollered as we huddled.

We came out of that huddle and ran to line up like we were going to run all the way to the other end of the field. As soon as we were set, Ben called a short count and Harlan snapped the ball. I followed Rhino and Toro off right tackle for ten yards and a first down.

We were on the line again and Ben called the same play to the left. I followed Toro’s and Riggler’s blocks for twelve yards and another first down.

“This is your baby,” Ben said when he leaned close to me.

I knew what was coming before he called the play. Toro was grinning at me with his ugly-ass red mouthpiece showing, his eyes were wide and glassed over. That boy can come up with some of the wickedest looking grins!

When the ball was snapped, the guards pulled and I followed Toro and the linemen an a sweep around the right side all the way to the goal line for another score.

I handed the ball to the ref and put my hand over my left ear hole.

We were up twenty one to zip with four minutes left in the first quarter.

“LaRussa, pin their ears back again!” Coach Miller yelled above the crowd.

“They will probably stay with the run as long as they can. Keep run blitzing until they give it up. Hit every man in their backfield and they’ll either be running scared or they’ll cough up the ball,” Coach Clark yelled at the defensive linemen.

Our front four looked like the Oakland Raiders up against the Wildcat’s offensive line. Our guys stuffed them three plays in a row and they had to punt from their ten yard line.

Again, the punter aimed for the sideline and the refs marked the ball out on their forty-five this time.

Ben ran onto the field and yelled no huddle before he hunkered down behind Harlan and called his play. We have four basic running plays that we depend on to make us yards when we go no huddle.

Off tackle to the right - off tackle to the left. Sweep to the right - sweep to the left. Now and then, Ben sees one of the defensive players out of position and calls an option to the left out of the sweep

We ran off tackle to the right for seven yards and lined up as soon as the ref placed the ball. When he blew the whistle, we ran our sweep to the right for fifteen yards. We were on the line again and Ben faked a hand-off to Toro and then whirled to pitch back to me on his left. Their defense was caught flat-footed between running after Toro and standing still, as I ran past them then hit the sideline to score. I held the ball out to the ref and put my left hand over my ear at the same time.

At the end of the first quarter, we were up twenty eight to zero and we haven’t run a pass play yet.

We ran the ball the whole second quarter, and at halftime Toro told me I had a hundred and fifty-five yards rushing in the second quarter alone. Ben heard us talking and told me he had me down for one twenty-five in the first quarter.

“We’re up forty eight to three now and we’ll only get to play one more quarter if we even get to finish the third quarter,” Ben said.

“I know, but I was hoping Dalton would get to break his own record,” Toro told us. He had that wicked, crooked-ass grin on his face again.

The coaches let us play nearly all the third quarter and even let Ben throw on third and long. We stopped running our no huddle offense so we could burn the clock. Coach Miller didn’t want to run the score up any more. We were already up sixty-eight to ten.

We were having fun though and there were times when I came back to the huddle like I was mad about the way I was tackled. I wanted the team to stay focused and not lose what we had going for ourselves. It worked too and the three times I did that, our offensive line came off the line of scrimmage and mowed them down like bowling pins.

With fifteen seconds left in the third quarter, Coach Miller called time out and let the entire first string come off the field at once so the hometown fans could cheer. He had done that once before at a home game and now he did it again. Of course, our fans ate that up.

We did too when everyone on our side and nearly all of those on the other side stood and cheered.

In the dressing room after the game, Coach Miller gave us another post-game talk. He never stops teaching and I really like that about him. He’s very stingy with his praise but he does let us know he believes in us and that the coaches are proud of us.

He did something different this time as we sat or stood around him in a big wide circle. He likes to walk while he’s talking to us and we’ve learned not to crowd him or he’ll kick a foot or two to make us back up.

Tonight he carried what everyone knew would be the game ball, but all he did was walk and talk and toss the ball up and catch it in his right hand. We have learned that he coaches and teaches the same way he likes for us to play football. Deliberate and precise.

It’s like he searches for every word to get it right and tonight he was even more deliberate.

“I know we’ve presented a game ball to Dalton after most of our games and I’ll be the first to tell you that he deserved each and every one of them. He’s become the leader of this team with his style of play and unselfish attitude toward each of you.

“But today and for the next three games remaining on our schedule, I want you to decide who gets the game ball. I’ll point to three of you and you’ll tell the team who your choice is for the game ball. Then we’ll have a voice vote.

“Hendrix,” Coach yelled and pointed to our defensive end.

“Dalton, Sir.”

“Lassiter.”

“Dalton, Sir.”

“Harlan.”

“Dalton, Sir. We love that ol’ Outlaw, Coach. He shows all of us what a being a winner is all about each week,” Harlan drawled and everyone laughed. Even Coach Miller, Coach Clark and the assistants laughed.

Coach Miller turned and lateraled the ball to me from across the circle. I caught it and held it over my head as I spoke. “You may have given me the game ball, but the real reward goes to each and every one of you in here. Coaches included. All I do is tote the ball when Ben sticks it in my gut. Without each of you doing your part, we wouldn’t be handing out game balls!”

“Well said, Dalton. You ol’ Outlaw!” Coach Miller said and our team had the biggest laugh together that we’ve ever had. In front of the coaches that is.

Coach Clark stepped out and held up his hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.