All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 52

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 52 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

Priscilla put on one of her sexy see-through robes and threw me a terry robe that didn’t even cover my ass or my cock.

“I love the way that fits you,” she said and laughed as I took it off, tied it around my waist then followed her to the kitchen.

She’s so fucking sexy and beautiful, I could have tackled her in the kitchen floor and fucked her again. I knew as soon as I thought that, she would have been a willing victim of my rape too.

“I hear the shower running and those sex monsters laughing. I’ll make breakfast if you’ll make the coffee,” she told me, stretching up to reach the coffee canister in the cabinet, exposing her butt.

“Priscilla, you’re tempting me with your sexy, naked ass.”

“I meant to. I keep hoping that one day you’ll stop drooling and breathing hard long enough to grab me from behind, ravage my body and fuck me until I pass out.”

“You tempt me, Teacher. I’m warning you,” I told her and she laughed.

“Then do it one day when I’m not expecting it. Ravage me, rape me, do anything you want with me as long as you don’t mark me so I can’t teach the next day.”

“You’re serious, aren’t you?”

“You better believe I am. Don’t you disappoint me either.”

“Anything?”

“Not just anything, I want everything you can think of. I want to experience it all with you and I want all you will give me.”


We left Priscilla’s at 10:00 and took Brandy by her house to get some clothes before we went to our house to shower and dress for the party at the McHenery’s.

While she was inside, I turned to Bonnie.

“Bonnie, you carry a picture of Dad in your purse, don’t you?”

“Yes. What made you ask me that all of a sudden?”

“I have one in my wallet that Mom gave me too. Do you ever think of him?”

“Rick, you know it’s hard for me to talk about our Dad. I was only about three years old when he died. Sometimes, I think I can remember him, then I think maybe it’s just because Mom has always told me about the things they did with me before he left that last time and how he would carry me with him everywhere he went — even to the parts store or just to fill the car with gas. The older I get, the more I miss him. Do you ever feel that way?”

“Yes, and the reason I asked you that, was last night at the game I listened to Dr. McHenery talk about Shaun and the love of football they shared. Then when the game started I saw him like never before. He wasn’t a doctor or a millionaire or anything else. He was just a dad who loved his son, wanting him to be good at what he loved doing.

“He had tears in his eyes when Shaun scored that first touchdown. Then as I looked at him, it hit me that I’d never experience my dad watching me play and I cried too.”

“OH RICK! Please stop! We’ll talk about this later. I hate to go over there for Tara’s party feeling sad with tears in my eyes.”

“I’m sorry, Bonnie. It’s been bothering me since last night and I just needed to talk to you about it.”

“We’ll talk later, I promise. Here comes Brandy and I need to dry my eyes. You do too. I don’t think I can talk to anyone else about this, not even Mom. We’ll talk, just you and me, I promise.”

“Bonnie, please don’t ever tell Mom about what I said. She’s so happy right now and I don’t want her to know what we talked about.”

“I won’t, Rick. I feel the same way. I love you, little brother.”

“I love you too, big sister.”


Bonnie and Brandy were wearing their hot pink bikinis they’d gotten at Rojo Caliente and damn were they hot. I’m sure those wouldn’t be allowed at the public pool downtown, but they assured me that Yo and Jacqi were wearing some about like them today. They pulled a Dalton Gang T-shirt on over their sexy asses and grabbed their little clutch purses as we headed out the door.

I wore my Maverick T-shirt with Dalton and the number 22 on the back. I decided to wear a pair of the gym shorts that Jeri had given me. They have a net support like swim trunks but they’re not as long as the knee-length swim trunks boys wear now. I did put my support on; I knew with all those sexy asses around their pool I’d get an erection for sure.

We stopped by to get Emily and Tara and they ran out wearing their Dalton Gang T-shirts with matching fluorescent yellow bikinis under them. Theirs covered no more than Brandy’s and Bonnie’s and I could already see some major T&A in this vehicle.

Ben was waiting by the curb when I pulled up.

“Damn, Rick. Crank the air up, it’s hot in here with all this naked skin showing,” he said when he slid in and grabbed Emily to pull her over on his lap.

We were about an hour earlier than the invitation said, but Shaun wanted us to come early so we’d have some time to spend with his dad, watch some of his film and talk football.

I was looking forward to that as much as the pool party since it was sort of cool again today. I’d never been to their house, but Tara was giving directions on a foot-by-foot basis as she told me where to turn and what to look for.

“Now this is a house,” I said when we pulled into the parking area near the garage.

“Just wait until you see inside their house and the indoor pool out back. It is huge, “ Tara told him.

“Indoor pool? This is getting better all the time,” Ben told her.

“THERE’S SHAUN! I sent him a text and told him we were almost here,” Tara shouted in my ear as she leaned up between the seats and pointed.

He was coming out of the open garage and as soon as we pulled in, he reached for Tara when she leaped at him again just like she did last night.

“She’ll kill him yet!” Em said and rolled her eyes as she laughed at her sister.

“She’s in love,” Brandy told her.

“I know and I’m so proud for her. Even if she does worry the shit out me talking about him all the time.”

Dr. McHenery came in through the open back door of the garage and waved for us to come on out to the backyard with him. He was wearing a Dalton Gang T-shirt and a pair of gym shorts identical to mine with the TJ’s Gym logo on them. I had to wonder if he knew Jeri like I knew Jeri.

They led us into the pool house and Tara was right. This place is huge! This is not only an indoor pool, they have an indoor garden with tropical flowers, palm trees and the whole bit.

Mrs. McHenery was just getting out of the pool and damn does she look hot. She’s as tall, slender and as sexy as any of our girls. She was wearing a bikini top that revealed as much breast as the one Brandy has on and her big breasts were golden bronze. Her bottoms were boy-cut and they were hardly any bigger than the girls’ bikini bottoms. Her butt crack was showing at least three inches. The front was cut so low, I knew we’d get to see her pussy before the day was over.

By the time they ushered us through the line to get cokes and ice, Dr. McHenery was already talking football, first about Shaun’s game last night then about our game the day before. He even had film on the senior game that was played last night that he wanted us to see.

With a wave to the girls, we were off to watch some film and talk football.

We went through another door off the side of the pool house and into an indoor theater complete with rows of folding theater seats and a side section where there were swivel chairs and tables like a meeting room.

That’s where we went to sit and talk.

“I know we don’t have time for you to see all the films I’d like to show you, but I’ll show you a couple of my favorites and then we’ll just talk some football until the others begin to show up.

“Shaun, would you flip the lights off?

“You Mavericks have a few plays that make me think of the times my dad and I watched the old Green Bay Packers which Vince Lombardi coached during the late 1950s and early 60s. Coach Lombardi was the offensive coach for the New York Giants before he came to Green Bay as head coach. He brought one play with him which he loved to diagram on the chalkboard.

“He called it the Power Sweep and the Packers were famous for that play.

“They practiced it over and over and over until they could run it with their eyes closed. The two guards pulled, the fullback led the running back, and most famous of those who ran the sweep was Paul Hornung, The Golden Boy, he was called for his blonde hair and his flair on and off the field. He was an all-round athlete and even kicked field goals for years for the Packers.

“It was told that they ran the sweep so many times in a game the opposing team’s players would yell, ‘Here they come again’. Each time I see you men run that play, I have to think of the Packers and the sweep.”

“Dr. McHenery, that’s my favorite running play that we run too. I love running behind my big linemen and Toro. By the time they wipe out the defensive players, I’m close to breaking a long one. Our guys can really make a defense hurt when they get rolling.”

“And I love seeing you run it, Rick. You stay with your blockers and set up blocks for them with your cuts at the right time. You’re just a natural and your guys have to love blocking for you.

“Then when you see a hole, you have the speed to break away from the fastest defensive backs on the field.”

“Thanks, Dr. McHenery. Ben has been telling me I need to watch some of my own game film to see what happens during a play. I don’t even think about what I do, I just see a hole and hit it, or I see a player and try to set up a block so I can break free.”

“Do it, Rick. You’re a natural and you can be even better if you make the changes you see that need to be made and not let a coach try to change your running style.”

“I’ll remember that and thanks again.”

He gave me a DVD with some some clips of a player named Gale Sayers on it. I had never heard of him, but Dr. McHenery told me I needed to watch it.

“You run just like him when you come around the end on those sweeps and break out into the open.”

We watched a few more film clips and talked some more football before going out to rejoin the others.

Toro and Kalita came in and she got a lot of whistles when Toro helped her take her beach cover-up off. This girl is hot as hell and she doesn’t even know it. Toro does though!

Rhino and Harlan showed up with Yo and Jacqi hanging on their arms like charm bracelets. When those Mexican girls dropped their beach shirts, I thought they were naked. They were as near naked as a girl can be and not be totally naked.

Each of them wore a thong bikini and it was no wonder that Harlan and Rhino never stopped grinning. Not only did their girls wear them, they brought each girl here one like them, even Billie when she showed up with Heath, Heather, and Riggler.

Bonnie, Brandy, Kalita and Billie stepped behind the bar to change theirs. The other girls went to the showers to change. My girls got a standing ovation as the guys and I stood and watched them change. When the girls lined up with their new string thongs for a pic, there was one left over.

Tara grabbed it from Jacqi’s hands and ran her sexy little ass over to drop it in Mrs. McHenery’s lap.

She laughed, holding it up for all to see.

The girls started clapping in unison, then the guys joined. Shaun was next, then his dad as we clapped until she stood and marched over to the bar to change.

“C’mon Marla, give them a show. You know you’re dying to anyway,” Dr. McHenery yelled and Shaun whistled at his mom as she stepped behind the bar and changed.

When Mrs. McHenery walked from behind the bar to side of the pool and dived in, the girls followed. We learned real quick those little triangular scraps were for show only and not for diving or swimming. Each of them came up readjusting their tops. It was all in fun and we clapped for them as they climbed out.

Shaun looked at me and nodded toward the pool. I nodded then got Toro’s and Ben’s attention. When the four of us hit the water we were followed by the rest of the guys, then our girls. While we played and swam, the caterers showed up and began setting up the tables and food containers.

We pigged out on Texas BBQ and baked beans until we were stuffed.

The party was a blast and most of the guys gave Tara gag gifts while the girls gave her charms for her charm bracelet that Shaun had given her. That must have taken a lot of planning for none of them to double up.

Before long a few of the couples left, then a few more. When it was down to just Bonnie, Brandy, Tara and me, we left Tara with them and took Brandy home.

Bonnie turned to me as soon as we left Brandy’s house, “Rick, I want to find a boy!”

“You were the only girl there without a date and I noticed it too. That’s the reason I sat between you and Brandy the whole time.”

“I knew that and I love you for always thinking of me and looking out for me.

“I don’t want to be like other girls in my class and date five or six guys to try and find the right one. I want you to pick one out for me.

“A boy who is fun, has sort of good looks and has values too. He doesn’t have to be a hunk like you or even an athlete. I just want a boy like my brother who will be my friend and let me be his friend until we can get to know each other. Is that too much to ask?

“Not at all. There are a lot of nice guys in your class who would love to date you. I know some juniors and seniors who have asked me about you.”

“Rick, most of those guys just go from one girl to another, some never even date the same girl twice.”

“Then give me a few days, I’ll find you a winner. One who will meet my specs and yours.”

She hugged me and smiled, “In the meantime, we need to take a shower to get this chlorine out of our hair, then I want to sleep with you in your bed again,” she told me.

“I’ll wash your hair and you can wash mine. Are we really going to sleep?”

“Not as long as we can stay awake and make love.”

“No fucking tonight?”

“No fucking tonight. I want to love my brother tonight.”

When we were in my bed, I was lying on my back and Bonnie had her leg over mine with her body raised to look down at me. She was smiling but we had yet to even kiss. I knew we would kiss and I knew it would be like the last time we did too. Then I thought of Molly.

“What about you and Molly?”

“Molly and I have talked and though we’ll always be close, both of us want to meet a guy and have a relationship. We’ve had some really serious talks about it and we feel that we’re missing out on an important part of our lives.”

“Is she coming over tomorrow after her grandmother leaves?”

“She’s already told me she wants to. She asked me if you were going to be home.”

“And?”

“She asked me if we could fuck our brother together!”

“I love Molly as a friend of yours and as a friend and sister of mine too. I want her to be happy just like I want you to be happy. I’ll be on the lookout for a guy who has a sidekick so both my sisters will have a guy.”

“She loves it when you call her your sister. I feel good for her when you do. It means a lot to her.”

“Kiss me, Sister. No rough stuff — no biting or scratching or clawing, just kiss me and love me all night.”

“That’s easy. I’ll love you tonight and I’ll love you forever.”


When we woke up Bonnie asked if I was going to run today.

“No, I want to make love to my sister, then I want us to go see Mom and Dusty. If we hurry, we can be there for breakfast. I miss Mom’s pancakes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.