All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 49

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 49 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

Aunt Karen and Ramon had stayed the night at Dusty’s which surprised me. The next morning, they helped Mom and Dusty cook breakfast for all of us who spent the night in the barn.

When we went to the house, they had folding tables set up with our breakfast served buffet-style. There were eleven of us kids and four adults for breakfast and we literally cleaned house. When we had eaten everything they cooked, we kids cleaned the kitchen with Billie giving orders as to how and where it all went.

By 9:00, Riggler showed up with his girlfriend Heather and her brother Heath, who was a year older than her. As soon as they drove up, I saw Billie run out to meet them. She and Heather were huddled for almost a minute before Heather called her brother over to meet Billie.

I smelled a setup and looked at Bonnie and Molly to see them already grinning at me.

“So, Billie now has a feller?” I asked and they grinned even more.

“Yep. Heather told Billie she wanted her to meet Heath. I’ve seen him at school and though he’s not a big guy, he is fun and very, very smart. I mean honor roll since day one in kindergarten, if they had honor roll that far back,” Brandy said.

“They must have a pool. Both Heather and Heath are as dark as Ramon.”

“They live out on the lake and Heather told me they swim and lay on their private dock naked when the sun is shining,” Bonnie told me.

“Our kind of friends, huh?” I said as I watched Billie and Heath smile at each other. He reached out to take her hand as they walked over to meet us.

“Rick, meet my friend, Heath. He’s Heather’s brother and he told her that he wanted to meet me. I hope you approve,” Billie told me, smiling like Ronald McDonald.

“Nice to meet you Heath. I hope you know what you’re in for with my new sister. She can be a little hellcat, but she can be an angel too when she wants to be,” I told him as we shook hands.

“Thanks, Rick. Heather told me that your mom married Billie’s dad. I hope to see more of you, that is if you agree to let me date Billie.”

“You’ve got my permission — not that you needed it. You have my approval too — I know Riggler will back me up if anything ever goes wrong,” I said, nodding at my big left tackle who was smooching with Heather.

“You have nothing to worry about, Rick. Heather can tell you that I’m a geek and a bookworm. I’ve never even dated because I was afraid the girls would turn me down. I have to give my sister credit for convincing me otherwise and giving me confidence in myself. She’s the best!”

“You got my vote already, Heath. I have three great sisters now that Billie and I are family. My sisters Bonnie, Molly and I used to quarrel all the time until one day we found out we loved each other. Now they come to all my games and we’re as close as brothers and sisters can be.”

“You guys sure do know how to play some football. Since Heather has started dating Kenneth, I’ve been to all the games and I love it.”

“You and Heather need to start sitting with us at the games, Heath. We have so much fun. You’ll get to meet Bonnie and Rick’s other sister, Molly, shortly. They had to run to the bathroom before we head to the, “ Billie told him.

She was standing between Heath and me and I put my arm around her. Without thinking, I dropped my hand down to cup her right breast over her bikini top and she just laughed as she looked up at me.

“She loves her big titties fondled too, Heath. Just in case you were wondering,” I said covering my myself as I groped my stepsister.

“Heath, you’ll have to overlook my brother. He and I have a very special relationship. He’s right though, I do love my titties fondled. By the right person though,” Billie told him.

He looked from her to me and smiled.

“Heather and I have a very special relationship too and I’m proud to say that she’s the one who taught me how to fondle.”

“Good, I hope you’ll show me all you’ve learned then,” Billie came right back.

“I’m not real confident that I know all there is to know. I hope to learn more soon though.”

“We’re planning on skinny dipping when we get to the sandpit. I hope you’re not bashful,” Billie told him and kissed his cheek.

“I’ve never done that before with anyone other than Heather, but I’m looking forward to it. I’m also looking forward to seeing you without that bikini too.”

“Heather told me that I would love seeing you naked. I’m excited already,” Billie told him and laughed at his expression.

“Get ready, Heath. She’s like this all the time.”

“I have never in my life been so ready!”

“Then let’s go. Mom and Dad will be over later with Ramon and Aunt Karen,” Billie told him, taking his hand.

We piled into Dusty’s farm truck and I drove with Brandy sitting next to me. Billie asked Heath to ride up front with her, then told him she’d have to sit on his lap.

By the time we arrived at the sandpit, she was topless with her titties smothering Heath’s face as they laughed and played.

We had been at the sandpit no more than an hour when the clouds rolled in and we heard rumbles of thunder. When we saw the first flashes of lightning in the distance, it didn’t take long for us to get our naked asses in the pickup and head back to Dusty’s place.

I drove his farm truck into the barn just as the downpour started.

We had our picnic in the barn while the thunderstorm raged and the rain poured down outside.

When Mom was getting ready to take us back to town, she gave Bonnie, Billie and me permission to stay in town on the days when we had games or practice or when the girls wanted to spend time together. She told us to be responsible and enjoy our time alone.

Mom is the coolest mom I know!

Billie opted to stay at the farm this week. Bonnie told me later that she was cramping really bad and didn’t feel like going with us.


On Monday, I was up at my usual time, dressed in my track shorts and jogging shoes as I ran from the house without a shirt. I was hoping to see Priscilla this morning, though we had not made plans to meet.

There were only two vehicles in the parking lot at the park entrance. I knew I was a few minutes early and decided to run around the paved parking area in case she did show up.

After I had made four laps around the parking lot, I hit the entrance on a run. I was feeling good and my legs felt fresh as I ran. I ran hard all the way around the jogging path and looked out to see if Priscilla’s car was there.

It wasn’t.

I ran two more fast laps around the path. On the last one, I really kicked it and never slowed when I came to the entrance this time. There were six vehicles now parked in the lot, but hers wasn’t there. I didn’t even slow down when I left the park to cut across the grass then hit the street that ran behind ours. I cut between two houses and came out on our street.

I looked in on Bonnie and Molly as they slept in Mom’s bed. I almost crawled in with them but opted for a shower and a bowl of cereal before I rode my bike to meet Brandy, Ben, Emily and Tara.

I heard Bonnie and Molly in Mom’s bathroom when I went to the kitchen. I fixed my cereal and was sitting down to eat when they walked in naked.

“Morning, Handsome!” Bonnie said and kissed my cheek.

“Morning Stud. You should have slept with us last night, you could have had some pussy,” Molly told me as she kissed my cheek.

“I knew I’d never get up in time to run and then get to school on time if I slept with you two nymphos. Give me a rain check for later this week?”

“Beat the Stratford Cowboys Thursday and you get both of us for a prize,” Molly told me.

“Get your butts ready, I’ll be pumped full of adrenalin by the time we get in bed Thursday night.”

“Awwww, getting cocky now that the Mavericks are predicted to go undefeated this year?” Bonnie teased.


I was waiting at the empty lot when I saw Brandy pedaling toward me. She was wearing her pink skirt and white top that I love and with her bronze skin and long blonde hair, she looked like a model.

“Good morning, Beautiful. Damn, you look good enough to eat, Brandy.”

“Good morning, Rick. If we could hide and had enough time, I’d let you. That is if I could eat you at the same time,” she told me and laughed that little laugh that sets my ass on fire for her.

“Here come Ben, Emily and Tara now. He must have ridden his bike over to their house,” I told her, pointing as I saw them turn the corner.

“He was leaving when I came out. He told me he’d meet us here. I knew where he was headed.”

“Did Tara tell you about her and Shaun?” Em asked.

“No, what about them?” I asked, wondering if something had happened.

“She gave him a blowjob Saturday night and she’s so proud. She said she almost had to rape him but when she got his dick in her mouth, he was all hers,” Brandy told me and we were still laughing when they rode up and stopped.

“Hey, Rick. Hey again, Brandy. What are you two laughing about so early this morning?” Ben said as they stopped beside us.

“I was just telling Rick about what Tara told Em and me.”

“Omigod! She has described his dick to me a thousand times,” Em told us and Tara laughed at them.

“Well, he has a nice one and since he’s told his friends that we’re dating steady, I wanted to make it official. What I didn’t tell you was that he sucked my pussy too,” Tara told us.

“Well you little sneak, you didn’t tell me that!” Em said, laughing as she scolded her sister.

“I wanted to wait and tell all of you together. I wanted Rick and Ben to know about Shaun and me before school today. I know he’s going to tell you about the party his mom and dad have planned for us. Shaun told me he’d meet us at school this morning and tell us all the details.”

“Then we’d better get on our horses and ride,” Ben told us.

When we turned the corner and hit the street that runs beside the football field and dressing rooms, we saw Shaun waiting for us up ahead. Though he has his own car, he was riding a bike today.

Shit! The things a guy will do when he falls in love!

“Hey, Shaun,” I yelled when the others did. He never answered, but reached out to pick Tara up and lift her from her bike as she stood in front of her seat with her feet on the ground, holding to her handlebars.

He swung her around and around with her sexy little ass barely covered in white bikini panties flashing us and anyone else nearby. Finally, he set her back on the ground, keeping one arm around her waist and pulling her close.

“Hey, guys. I guess Tara has told you the good news by now. I’ve asked her parents’ permission for us to date and they’ve talked to my parents. They’ve all given us permission to date as long as we act responsible. Whatever that means!” Shaun told us then laughed as he bent down to kiss Tara.

“Shaun, I told them that your parents have planned a party for us this next weekend too,” Tara said when all of us started pushing our bikes toward the school building where the bike racks were.

“Yeah, and Dad is really excited about it too, Rick. This is a birthday party for Tara, but Mom and Dad wanted us to invite a few of your teammates and their girlfriends too.”

“You tell us how many and we’ll make sure we have enough to eat all your folks can fix,” I told him as we parked our bikes.

“They’ve already made plans to have it catered. They didn’t want to be busy with fixing and serving food and miss out on the party themselves.

“Sounds great. I hope we can be celebrating another win while we’re there,” Ben told him.

“You will. I have all the confidence in you guys, Ben.

“Mom and Dad will be driving to Stratford Thursday afternoon to see you guys play.

“Tara, they wanted me to ask you if you’d ride with them,” Shaun pulled her close to ask her.

“You know I want to, but I’ll have to ask Mom and Dad first,” she told him and smooched the side of his face.

“Since it’s a home game, maybe we can all come to your game Friday, Shaun,” Emily told him and Tara beamed at her sister.

“If you do, please find Mom and Dad and sit with them. They would really enjoy that. Dad would love to have Ben and Rick there to talk football with during the game too.”

We were at the main door of the junior high building and it was time to split up once again. Just before we did, I saw Bonnie and Molly get out of Molly’s mom’s car and run toward us, waving their hands.

Damn, my sister is getting sexier by the day and Molly is right behind her. Literally and physically too!

Shaun stepped right out in front of us and greeted them, then started telling them about the party at his house on Saturday.

“You mean we’re invited?” Bonnie asked, looking at me first, then the rest of them.

“It’s just for a few of my friends and all of Tara’s close friends, but I especially want you and Molly there.”

“WOW. Thanks, Shaun. Tell Doctor and Mrs. McHenery thanks too and we’ll see you there. We need to hurry, the assembly bell will ring any minute now,” Molly told him.

Just as we entered the hall, the first bell rang and there was a mad scramble as kids went in all directions.


Brandy and Emily ran down the hall to the restrooms at the last minute, before they went to assembly. When Ben and I turned the corner we were greeted with Git Along Little Dogie. It seemed everyone in the hallway was singing while walking into the assembly room.

For the rest of the day, that was all we heard between classes. It was like they were taunting us, or maybe even teasing just to make us mad. If that was it, it was working.

I looked up to see Harlan, Riggler and Rhino just ahead of us as they stepped into the assembly room and stopped. I poked Ben, nodding toward them and we walked over to where they stood.

“Rick, we’ve just about had enough of this damn cowshit song about Yippee ti yi yo and little dogies,” Riggler said. His face was red and so was Rhino’s and Harlan’s.

“I know, guys. So have we. When we get out on the practice field today, I’m going to say something to Coach Miller about it,” I told them.

“By God, he’ll put a stop to this cowshit song,” Harlan said.

“Let’s just let it roll off our backs for now. If anything, it’s making me madder at the writer over in Stratford who started this crap in the first place,” I told them as we stood at the back of the auditorium.

“Hell Yeah. We’re already planning on making those Cow Girls over there in Stratford eat their own cow patties,” Rhino added and he wasn’t grinning either.

The Git Along Little Dogie song didn’t let up though. By Wednesday the team was ready to beat some asses in our own school. We knew the only way to get over that irritating little song was to beat Stratford so bad they would ban the song forever in that Texas town!


“Full pads, men. Full pads. The Boss Man is in a mean-spirited, foul mood today and he wants all of you in full pads. Be ready to knock some butts off out there,” Coach Clark told us as soon as we hit the locker room.

We never dress in full pads on Wednesday and there were a lot of stunned looks around the locker room when Coach Clark walked out without saying another word.

“Something’s happened,” Ben said in a loud voice and everyone looked at him.

“Like what, Ben?” Toro asked.

We were pulling our practice jerseys on with our shoulder pads already inside them and when Ben’s head popped through his jersey, he spoke again.

“When was the only time we were told to practice in full pads on Wednesday? When was the last time Coach Clark came in and told us The Boss Man was in a foul mood?”

“The only time I remember, was just before the first game of the season, after we’d beaten the JV team in preseason scrimmage,” I told him.

“Exactly, and what was it that made Coach mad?”

“The Masonville sports editor wrote it up as a fluke that we beat the best JV team in the state,” Rhino said.

When we were dressed and ready to head out the double doors, I ran to stand in front of the team and held my hands up. I felt like I needed to say something to the them.

“Look men, the way I see it, Coach Miller and Coach Clark both have high expectations for this team. They’ve both told us that we could go undefeated if we don’t get cocky and beat ourselves.

“We play good together because we’re a team. We have great coaches and we have the greatest fans ever for an eighth-grade football team. If we play our asses off each game, there’s no reason we can’t go undefeated this year.

“Not only this year either. I see us with a chance of winning all our games next year too. Maybe even the next! We’re that good and there’s not a one of you here who doesn’t feel the same way. From this day until we graduate, I challenge this team play each game like it’s the last game we’ll ever play together, with the state championship on the line each week.

“There have been high school teams here in Texas that have gone undefeated three, even four years in a row in the past and we’ve all read about them in the papers. If we do it just like Coach Miller tells us, we can be the next team to win that many games in a row.

One game at a time.”

“Coach says, ‘Win the next one and we’ll have a chance to win them all.’

“I say we commit ourselves to win them all, right here right now and refuse to lose!” I told them and the dressing room erupted like there was a riot in progress!

“Tomorrow’s winners will pass through these door as soon as I open them. Who’s going with me?” I yelled and turned to open the double doors wide.

I had to run like hell to keep from getting trampled when The Herd came stampeding through those doors.

“Where in the hell did all that come from?” Ben asked when he caught up to me on the field.

“I just felt like I needed to say something. I’ve never tried to be a team leader, we’ve always looked to you as our leader.”

“I try to be a leader because Coach Miller told me I needed to step up and talk to the offense. I could never say what you just said back there. You have this team ready to lead your ass through hell if you’re carrying the football!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.