All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 48

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 48 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

When we came back to the vans with the four ‘O’ linemen and two more girls, the cheers started. I saw Jacqi and Yo standing with Brandy next to the nearest van and walked over to them.

Yo quickly pulled me aside as Jacqi stepped over with us.

“Who are these big guys?” she asked, as she looked back at them.

“Two have friends; do the other two not have girls?” Jacqi asked, grinning at me, then Yo.

“These four are the big blockers who make the holes for me to run through. I wanted them to go eat with us. I hope you both make them feel welcome. They are kind of shy around girls though.”

“Can we have them?” Jacqi asked, as if they were puppies.

“Will you take care of them and not hurt them too bad?” I asked, and all three of us laughed.

“I want the tall blonde-headed one,” Yo said.

“Good that you did, I want the big dark-haired one. I hope he likes Mexican pussy, coz I’m going to fuck his big sexy ass,” Jacqi said, and I had to look at my sexy young Mexican friend. She was getting more like Brandy every day.

“I want to fuck my big brute in the same bed, at the same time, Jacqi,” Yo told her, and they giggled like little girls as we ran to get in the van.

Brandy was waiting for me in the second seat of the twelve passenger shuttle. I slipped in beside her and she promptly rose to sit in my lap. I knew she wasn’t wearing a bra as soon as she leaned over to kiss me. Her firm breasts were pressed against my arm and she made me get a hardon as she rubbed them on me.

Jacqi followed me in, then bent over Harlan as she motioned for him to sit next to me. She sat on his knees and smiled at him, then me, Brandy, and me again.

Yo backed up to let Robert ‘Rhino’ Reed sit next to Harlan. Yo was wearing a short skirt that would have gotten her kicked out of school if she wore it to class. As soon as Rhino sat down, she flipped her skirt up and sat on his knees with her naked brown butt.

“Yo, are you missing something?” I asked, and we all laughed.

Both Harlan and Rhino were red-faced. I really don’t think they’ve ever dated before.

Never to be outdone, Jacqi raised her butt and flipped her short skirt up to reveal her also naked brown butt.

Brandy was never one to let any girl get away with being bold without taking the game further. She leaned back against my chest and pulled my hands around her waist. Then she lifted her shirt and covered my hands. With my adrenaline still pumping from the game, I was more than ready for this. I slid my hands up over her breasts and cupped them. When Jacqi laughed, I pointed both forefingers straight out, making Brandy some HUGE pointed nipples.

“Harlan, Honey, are you shy?” Jacqi asked, as she tried to sound like a southern belle.

“Not really, but I’ve never done anything like this. Y’all sure know how to have fun,” he drawled.

“I want to have fun like Brandy; will you hold my titties and make me some really big nipples like Rick does for Brandy?”

“UH ... You mean put my hands under your shirt?”

“Yes, Honey, and hurry. My nipples are tingling for your big old hands,” she purred, as she leaned her head back beside his face and kissed his cheek. She took both his hands and placed them on her flat belly, then covered them with her shirt as Brandy had done mine.

He may have been shy before he entered this shuttle, but he sure got over it when he shoved his big hands under Jacqi’s shirt and cupped her breasts.

“OH YES, I just love your big hands and your long fingers. Make me some big nipples like Brandy has. Squeeze my titties with your hand too. We need to hurry; Mama will be at the steakhouse and we will have to stop. HURRY!” she almost yelled, and I knew she was about to get an orgasm.

“Pinch her nipples, Harlan, and she’ll cum for you,” Brandy told him, and we saw Jacqi squirm on his lap. Her eyes popped wide open and she reached between her legs to get a feel of him.

“Oooooh, Harlan, your hands and fingers aren’t the only thing that feels good.”

I looked over to see Yo and Rhino. He had his big hands under her short silky shirt, and her big brown breasts were exposed except for his hands. She let one leg drop over his and straddled his thigh. I knew he was going to have a huge wet spot when we got out at the steakhouse.

When we arrived, we all piled out, laughing and playing grab-ass with the girls’ naked butts. I saw that Harlan and Rhino both had wet thighs and huge smiles.

While we were all standing beside the shuttle, waiting for the other one to arrive, I saw Emily leaning back against Ben’s chest. He had his hands under her shirt, making her some exaggerated long nipples with his fingers pointed out.

Bonnie and Molly stepped out of the shuttle, with Priscilla between them. I knew by their smiles that they had been exploring just as we had. Kalita stepped out, shaking her short skirt down over her brown thighs as Jason stepped out behind her, red-faced. Ms. Kellisen was right behind him, and patted his butt as he held Kalita with his arms around her waist and her butt pressed back against him.

I’m glad she approves of Jason. I need to tell Kalita that she and I don’t need to fuck again. Damn, I’ll miss that tight, toasted brown pussy. Maybe I can get Priscilla to meet me over at their house and I can get hers and Ms. Kellisen’s pussies one more time.

We all went inside when the other shuttle arrived, laughing as we followed Ramon and Aunt Karen in.

Senora Gonzales was the first person I spotted. She saw me and screamed my name as she ran to me.

“Reeky, my heroe!” she said, and hugged me to her huge titties.

Ms. Rita was right beside her sister, and I hugged them both while managing a double handful grope of their sexy butts.

When we walked back into the private dining room, I saw Mom and Dusty just about the same time they both saw me. Mom ran to me as I ran to her, and I couldn’t help but feel like crying as she held me. I looked up and saw Dusty, and pulled him to me from behind Mom, as the three of us hugged.

“When did you get back? Did you see the game?” I asked.

“Yes, I told Dusty we needed to be here in time for your game; we’re both so proud of you and the Mavericks. We sat with Priscilla and Necie and we sat up higher than usual. We wanted to surprise you here with your friends. I’m so glad now that we did; I just love being here with all of you.”

“It sure is good to see you both, I’ve missed you.”

“We’ve asked Priscilla, Necie, Kalita, Jacqi, and Yo out for the weekend. I tried to get Senoras Gonzales and Rita to come too, but they have to go to Dallas on business Saturday.”

“Are they letting Jacqi and Yo come with us?”

“Yes, and Karen has already told them we wanted Jacqi and Yo to go with us Thanksgiving too.”

“Wow, this is getting better all the time.”

“It sure is, I talked to Gail and she wants it to be a really wild, naked weekend at the ranch like we had at the beach.”

I felt someone swing on my arm and turned to see Billie smiling at me.

“You knew, didn’t you?” I said, as she grinned.

“I sure did, but I got us a good bribe out of them by keeping my mouth shut.”

“Tell me and let me decide if you got a good deal or not.” I went along with her.

“We all get to spend the night in the barn.”

“You got us a really good deal, then.”

“Yes, and we can all be naked too.”

“It’s getting better all the time.”

“We’re all going to party in the barn before us grownups head for the house,” Mom told me.

There must have been thirty of us when we were all seated. I saw Rhino and Harlan sitting next to Yo and Jacqi, with Brandy one seat down from them. She waved and pointed to my seat beside her.

I leaned over and tapped Yo on her arm and she looked around to smooch her full, pouty lips at me in a kiss.

“Ask Rhino how he got his nickname,” I told her.

She turned back to look at him, and his face was red as he looked around, grinning at all of us.

“I got to see this for myself,” Yo told him, already running her hand down into his gym shorts.

“OH MY GOD! Jacqi, look what I have to play with,” Yo said, as she pulled Rhino’s cock out and let it lay over the elastic on his shorts.

“I want some of that, Yo.” Jacqi laughed, and grabbed Harlan’s hand and pulled it to her crotch. I knew my big ‘O’ linemen friends were about to have the experience of a lifetime.

With his big hand buried between her naked thighs, Jacqi reached over and ran her long slender brown fingers into Harlan’s waistband.

“Look, Yo, we have twins,” she whispered, as she lay Harlan’s cock out on his waistband. It began throbbing and jerking as she stroked it up and down.

Jacqi pulled Harlan close, then reached over to pull Yo and Rhino close, so they could talk.

“Listen up you two big ‘O’ linemen, my cuz and me share and share alike. What is hers is mine, and what is mine is hers. Either of you big gorillas got a problem with that?” Jacqi asked, as they all leaned together and talked.

She and Yo were giggling as the two oversize linemen looked at one another, then slowly shook their heads ‘no’, smiling as they did.

With three waitresses waiting on our big tables, they were able to finally take our orders and start bringing our drinks as they brought out the tortilla chips, salsa, and cheese dip. The three of them were constantly carrying refills of chips and dip to our tables until they brought our meals out.


Friday morning was a wild one, with the whole junior high student body abuzz with talk about yesterday’s game with Williston. By noon, the talk had shifted to our next game when we would travel to Stratford, nearly a hundred miles away.

Someone had brought in a local newspaper from Stratford that their dad picked up while passing through late last night. There was a big write-up about our game with Williston, and how we dominated what was touted to be the best young defensive team in the state.

Their sportswriter wasn’t as outspoken as the one from Williston’s paper had been, but he did have a few closing comments about the Stratford Cowboys roping the Mavericks, then singing ‘Get Along Little Dogie’ to us as we left town after the game.

That one line in the sports section of Stratford’s newspaper must have been repeated in all the classrooms. The second period after lunch, the hall was full of kids singing ‘Get Along Little Dogie’ between classes. By the time school was out, we had heard enough of that little ditty, and the whole team was red-faced each time we heard it.

When school was finally out, those of us who were going out early to Dusty’s place met in the parking lot, where Ramon and Aunt Karen drove up with both shuttles from Ramon’s Steakhouse. I was glad to see Jacqi and Yo as they led their captives onto the bus, along with Riggler, Stanley, and Harper, our center and offensive tackles. Each member of ‘The Herd’, as the O-line was called, had their girlfriends hanging on their arms.

Jason and Kalita were coming with Ms. Kellisen when she came out later. Ben and Emily were running to get on the bus, followed by Tara and Shaun McHenery. They had an open date this week, and we were glad he could come with us to Dusty’s.

Tara smiled at me and smooched her lips like a kiss, as she stooped to enter the shuttle. Shaun quickly looked at me, then back to Tara’s sexy ass as she bent in front of him.

“Go get’em, Tiger,” I told him, and he laughed.

When we were seated in the van Aunt Karen was driving, we followed Ramon out of the school parking lot, heading out of town. Brandy was sitting on my legs, Tara was sitting on Shaun’s legs on one side, and Emily sat on Ben on the other, as the talk soon turned to football.

“Rick, I met Shaun’s mom and dad, and I had so much fun visiting with them,” Tara told me.

“Tara took me to meet her parents too and they both agreed to let us date, even though I’m older,” Shaun told me, smiling like a king as he pulled Tara close.

“Then I take it you two are a couple now?”

“Yep, Shaun took me to meet his friends, and with me standing there, he put his arm around me and told them I was his girl.”

“I think both of you are very lucky. Shaun, I know you’ll be graduating in a couple of years, I sure wish we could play for the same school.”

“Mom and Dad want me to go to Texas. That’s where they both went. I hope I can get a scholarship offer from them. If I make it, I’ll try and put in a good word for you and Ben. That would be awesome if we got to play a couple of years of college ball together. Dad and I have talked and we both feel I’ll be red-shirted if I am offered a scholarship. He even told me he wanted me to walk-on if I didn’t get a scholarship. Dad never gives up!” he said.

“If your dad has any pull, tell him to help Ben and me get an offer from Texas too,” I told him, and he laughed.

“Dad is one of the biggest supporters of Texas, not only as a fan and alumnus, but in donations and athletic fundraising too. He and a few more of his graduating class have a group that puts together a scouting report each year on all high school football players in Texas. It’s done on the up and up, but they use the reports strictly for Texas. You, Ben, Jason and your O-line are already on their radar, and you’re just eighth graders.

“As for you and Ben, both of you will get offers from every school in North America.”

“I sure hope you’re right, but like you said, I’d really like it if Ben and I could go to Texas. It would even be a lot more fun if we all played together for a year or two. If we were lucky enough to get in at Texas, I think we’d have a chance to start, don’t you?”

“You’ll both start; just stay healthy and keep playing like you’re still learning. I overheard Dad talking to some of his buddies at Austin and he was really high on you and Ben. They were talking about getting a new coach; Coach Ralston is retiring next year. Dad told them who he wanted and I hope they get him. Texas will be running the same basic offense we’re running now.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.