All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 47

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

When I followed Brandy into her mom’s bedroom, I saw Ms. Crenshaw facing a huge mirror as she sat naked on a dressing stool, brushing her long blond hair. Each time I see her, she looks even more beautiful and I hope that Brandy will look like her mom as she ages. I’ve seen pictures of them together, taken from pre-school days until recently. In each of them, they resemble each other very much as they age.

Ms. Crenshaw is what I’d call a mature wet dream. I had heard the term MILF a few times and just recently found out what it meant. Today, I saw a picture that was worth a thousand words, and it was looking at me in the mirror, with a big smile on her face.

“WOW,” I said, as I looked at her in the mirror.

“I hope that was meant for me. I always like the way you look at me, Rick. You make me feel so young and alive with your unashamed looks at my body,” she said, as she sat on the red, velvety cushioned seat and turned to face me.

Her skin is like Brandy’s, a perfect golden tan, from her toes to her hairline. Her legs are long and strong, and her breasts are to die for.

“Rick, I told Mom that you were really good with your hands when you rub my back and legs. Mom is a sucker for a rubdown; she loves for me give her one when it’s just the two of us at home and Dad’s gone on a trip.”

“Rick, Brandy has bragged on you so much about all the things you and she do together, that I find myself envious of the all attention she gets. I told her last week that the two of you could have a night together if you preferred, but she said she wanted me to be with you and her. Is that alright with you?”

“Ms. Crenshaw, I’d love to spend the night with Brandy, and for you to be with us would make it even more special.”

“Are you both sure about this? It’s not that I don’t want to, it’s just that you two need more than a few hours at a time alone.”

“Mom, I bought this special massage oil for you. I’ve already told Rick that you wanted to be with us. Just let Rick and I have this time with you. We’ll make it special for all of us, I promise,” Brandy told her, and if there was any serious doubt, it went away right then.

“OK, Kids, this is your night so you tell me what we’re going to do. Just don’t cut my hair or mark my body in any way,” Ms. Crenshaw laughed, as she stood.

Brandy grabbed the sheets and bedspread, yanking them off onto the floor and threw them over near the door.

“Brandy?” Ms. Crenshaw gasped, then looked at me and smiled.

“Just wait, Mom, I’ve got a fitted plastic cover we’re going to use so we don’t ruin your mattress or mattress pad.”

When Brandy flipped the plastic sheet in the air, I grabbed a corner and she grabbed one. Ms. Crenshaw took one too, as we pulled the corners tight and slipped them over the corners of the mattress. When Brandy had the last corner in place, she took her mom’s hand and they both fell onto the bed laughing.

“Rick, bring those two bottles of oil from the vanity. We’re going to oil Mom up, then we’re going to have some fun together,” Brandy said, as she pointed to the two big bottles of oil.

“Surely you’re not going to use both of those; they’re a pint each,” she protested rather weakly, as she lay back on the bed.

“Mom, you told me after we came back from vacation last year, that you wished you’d had a male masseur instead of that big woman. I thought we’d just make that wish come true, since I know you already like being naked with Rick,” Brandy told her, as she pulled her own shirt over her head and knelt on the bed.

I grabbed the bottles, and with one under my arm, I twisted the retainer off the top of the first one, and lifted the squirt nozzle. I set it on the floor and slipped my shorts off, leaving my jockstrap in place as I knelt on the side of the bed.

I held the bottle I’d opened in my hand and placed the other one on the bed. Brandy and her mom were lying on their backs with their arms up, holding their heads up as they looked at me.

With the tip pointed right at Ms. Crenshaw’s bald pussy, I squeezed the bottle and covered her with the oil. She laughed and jerked her knees up, but didn’t cover her pussy. I turned to squirt Brandy’s pussy with oil as she laughed and squirmed on the plastic cover too.

“Rick, oil Mom up good, then I want her to turn over so both of us can oil her back and butt. I want to see you sit on my mom’s butt when we get her all slicked up too,” Brandy told me.

I was excited just by seeing both of them like this, side by side. Brandy turned to her mom and started smearing the oil all over her belly and breasts. This got me even more excited as Ms. Crenshaw moaned loudly. I knew she was turned on too, when she reached out to put her hand on Brandy’s titty.

“More oil on Mom’s breasts, Rick, then we’ll roll her over so you can sit on her butt,” Brandy told me, and I covered those big tanned breasts in oil as she smeared them with her hands.

“You two are already making me so horny that I can hardly lay here. Please don’t torture me. Brandy, I need Rick. Let me roll over now so I can feel him sitting on me. I hope you let him put his cock in my pussy while he’s sitting on me too; I want him so bad.”

“Turn over, Mom; we won’t make you wait. Rick, slide up here on Mom’s ass and let me oil your cock for you. I want to be the one to put your cock in her pussy.”

When Ms. Crenshaw turned over, I could have fallen on her sexy ass. I didn’t have to wait though; Brandy grabbed the cup of my jockstrap and pulled it aside as my cock sprang free. I aimed the tip of the bottle at it and covered myself with oil. When I slid forward, Brandy pushed my cock head down between her mom’s thighs. The slippery oil on her thighs and my cock slipping between them, made me want to be inside her right then.

With Brandy guiding me, I slid forward and felt the head of my cock slip inside her slick pussy.

“OH YES!” was all she said, as I eased forward some more, letting her have half of me inside her.

“YES! Do it, Rick, fuck Mom with that big cock and make her cum like I do,” Brandy told me, as she pushed my cock deeper between her mom’s buttocks.

“Do it, Rick. Give me all of it just like this. I love the way my pussy feels when you push deeper like that.”

Brandy straddled her mom, facing me and grabbed me in a neck lock as she pressed her mouth to mine. I could feel her hard, firm titties pushing against my chest as we kissed. She put her hands on my hips, our lips still locked as she pulled me closer to her. My cock slipped deeper and Ms. Crenshaw moaned beneath us as I rocked my hips and slipped to the depth of her pussy.

“Do it now, Rick. Don’t wait. I’m about to get my orgasm and I want us to do it at the same time. YES, YES!” she screamed, and I blasted into her slick pussy as she squeezed me tight, just like Brandy does.

I hope there never comes a time when I don’t get aroused by looking down on a beautiful naked woman just as we’ve made love. Brandy was already beside her mom as I rolled off on the other side.

“I couldn’t wait. It felt so good when Rick slipped his cock in me from behind like that. I want to see him fuck you, Brandy.”

“Rick, how long does it take for you to load up again?” Ms. Crenshaw asked, as she turned her head to look at me, smiling with her eyes half closed.

“Mom, Rick stays loaded. He and I can make love anytime. We don’t have to do it right now.”

“I want to see you take him inside you, Baby. I know you must love his cock as much as I did just now. Do it for me, Brandy.”

“Rick?” Brandy raised her head and smiled at me as she said my name. She didn’t need any encouragement from me or her mom. Brandy was ready and Brandy loves to fuck.

“Get on top of Rick, so I can watch. Then you two can do whatever it is that makes you both happy. I just want to see you do it, I want to see him going inside you, Brandy.”

“Mom, hold his cock up and let me get it inside me. I love to feel him going all the way in like this. It took us a long time to get my pussy to take all of him, but now we both want to fuck all the time. I love for him to put it in me from behind, like he did you, too. That’s one of Rick’s favorite ways for us.” Brandy was talking as she raised her butt.

Her mom took my cock in her hand and raised it upright as Brandy lowered her sexy butt down to let me slip inside her tight little pussy.

“OH YES! That looks so damn sexy and so hot, seeing you take that big cock in your pussy, Brandy. I hope you two love each other for a lifetime. You have so much to look forward to in your future.”

“We’re going to make it, Mom. We both want the same things and we’re going to make it work. Rick and I do things together that I’m not sure you would approve of, but he calls me and we do them together. I don’t mean bad things; you know we’d never do drugs or get into trouble with the law. What I meant was, we get invited to go places and do things together, with others.”

“Just be careful where you go and what you do.”

“We will, Mom.”

“Fuck me, Rick. I’m getting that really good feeling deep in my pussy.”

“Ride me, Brandy. I already feel you clamping down on my cock. I’m about to fill your tight little pussy again.”

I guess we all fell asleep right after that. I awoke with Brandy and her mom on either side of me, as we lay in that oily, slick bed.

“Want to get a hot shower and sleep in my bed?” Brandy asked, as I looked into her eyes.

“I’d love to; let’s take your mom with us. We both can wash her, then she can sleep in the middle.”

“You just want to fuck her from behind again, don’t you?” she asked, and kissed me.

“I was hoping to, sometime before we leave for school in the morning.”

Ms. Crenshaw made us a big breakfast and we ate in a hurry before I rode home to dress for school. Priscilla knew I wouldn’t be at the park; she’d told me she was running with Ms. Kellisen today.


By the time the first buzzer sounded for school to start, the whole building was abuzz with excitement about Thursday’s game.

We had a hard and heavy practice, with everyone running their assignments with precision. The defense really played us hard, but our offensive line is as big and strong as the junior varsity, and maybe even the senior high team.

We ran all our standard plays as usual; the ones Coach Miller believes will wear a team down if we pound them long enough. Then he let Coach Clark take over to run his trick plays.

“Defense, we’re going to run the reverses we practiced yesterday. We’ll run three variations off the reverse. The double reverse/run, the double reverse/pass, and the single reverse/run. We may even run the single reverse and pass from it too, so you had better be on your toes,” he told them.

When we went to huddle, Coach Clark was there.

“Ben, I’m going to give you five numbers, you call the plays, ‘no huddle’. If we can get our game going tomorrow, we’ll run no huddle the complete second half. I expect to be in the lead by halftime and they’ll be trying to make adjustments to our first half game plan. We’re going to have two game plans and I expect you men to run the offense like you’re capable of.”

Ben wears the wristband with all our plays numbered on it. When he gets the signal from the sidelines, he just looks at that number on his wristband and calls the play. If there’s any variation to the play, he tells each player involved what he’s supposed to do. I’m glad he’s the one doing that, I just want to carry the ball!

When we broke huddle the first time, we were on a roll. We ran five plays, and Ben grinned when he looked to the sidelines again.

“We’re going no huddle for the next ten plays. We’ll run the plays we just ran, alternating with Coach Miller’s pet plays. Give ‘em hell, Men, this is the way we’ll play tomorrow.”

El Toro was like a real rodeo bull in practice, he came off the ball like a bull out of the gate in an arena. After the first five plays, Coach Clark blew his whistle and ran onto the field to stop practice.

“Save the rest for tomorrow, we’re going to get someone hurt if we keep this up,” he told us.

We were pumped on Thursday. When we had suited up and were having our pre-game talk with Coaches Miller and Clark, we were as ready as we’ve ever been.

“Men, I just want to give you a few words to think about as we play this game. Not just this game, but the game of football and the game of life itself. I’m sure most of you have heard about Tim Tebow of the Broncos, and how he’s started a firestorm with his faith in God. There’s more to that young man than what you read in the sports section and see on TV. Sure, he has faith in God and he’s not afraid to let it be known. It runs deeper than that though; Tim Tebow has faith in himself and his ability to play the game to the best of his ability. He may not be the best NFL quarterback; he’s definitely not the best passer, and he’d never make a good tight end or fullback. What he can do, is let the world see his belief in himself, his will to win, and his faith in his team to play the best game they are mentally and physically capable of playing.

“What Tebow has is leadership. He leads by example and he expects each of his team members to do their part in each play, not just third down, and not just in the last few minutes of the game either. A lot of people have put him down for being a ‘Jesus Freak’, but the man is just asking God to let him be the best he can be; it’s that simple. He doesn’t ask God to help his team beat their opponents. What he asks is that God help them play up to their ability.

“Today, I want all you men to be like Tim Tebow. You can’t be him, but you can play like him. Maybe you don’t have the faith in your ability that he has, but you can have enough faith in yourselves as a team, so that no matter what happens, someone will make a play that will make us better than our opponents on that one play. Play as hard as you can, don’t let your teammates down, don’t play less of a game than you’re capable of playing and we’ll take the sting out of the Hornets. When we win this one, we will have served notice to the rest of the teams on our schedule that we ARE for real and that we mean business.

“Win this one, and we’ll have a chance to go undefeated. Win this one and you’ll have college scouts looking at your next game. I’d be proud if my eighth grade Mavericks were being scouted by the big name colleges.

“Now, since we’re not allowed to kneel down and pray on the field of play, for fear that we may offend someone, let’s kneel down like Tim Tebow in the privacy of our dressing room, and I’ll lead us in The Lord’s Prayer.”

When we had knelt and prayed, Coach Clark was standing in front of us.

“Anderson, Bolden, Dalton, Toro, you’re the captains. Lead your team to victory.”

“Men, play like a Maverick today. Show your teammates, your school, your coaches, and your opponents how much faith you have in each other. Now you go out there and stomp the stingers off the Hornets and make that sportswriter eat his words about YOUR team!”

It’s a good thing we have double doors at the exit of our dressing room; we could have run through the block wall onto the field if we had to.

After the National Anthem, we met the Hornets team captains at midfield for the coin toss and they won. We were standing in a half circle on either side of the referee, with the four of us facing the four of them. They opted to defer until the second half.

I smiled at Ben when their captain told the referee they would defer. I heard one of their players laugh when we all walked off.

“I heard that number twenty-seven laugh. I hope he’s on special teams. I want him,” El Toro said, as we trotted off the field.

“He’s their safety, I saw his number on the roster,” Ben said, as we came to the sideline.

As we always do on kickoffs, Ben and I play deep. El Toro was up about ten yards. Just before the whistle, he waved his left hand behind his back, but he was pointing to the right. Ben looked over at me and smiled.

“Follow me to the left, then cut hard to the right, El Toro will pick you up there. We need to put them back on their butts and take some of the sting out of them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.