All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 45

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

When Ms. Rita bent over, her pussy was right at the table top, making her butt stick way out, high and proud. I could see her swollen pussy lips and she was already leaking. I knelt on the floor and she spread her sexy long legs. I could see her butthole as she repeatedly squeezed it tight, making her pussy lips move at the same time.

I leaned forward and licked her juices from her pussy as she pushed back to let me have all I wanted. When my tongue found her clitty, she screamed and got a cum.

“I have never had my pussy sucked in my life. I just got a cum with your tongue in me,” she said, as she wiggled her butt for more.

I rammed my tongue all the way inside her as she bucked up to take it. She screamed again and again as I raked my tongue tip as deep as I could inside her.

“STOP, STOP. I want you to fuck me before I cum myself out,” she said, as she stood up and turned to sit on the table.

Senora Gonzales grabbed my cock and started sucking me as her sister turned to sit on the table.

“Josie, stop with that, I need his big fat cock in my hungry Mexican pussy,” Ms. Rita said, and giggled as her sister smacked a big kiss on my wet knob.

“Here, Sister, let me put Ricky’s fat cockhead in that hot brown pussy of yours. Just look at this swollen knob, he’s going to tear that pussy apart and you’ll scream for more too,” Senora Gonzales said, as she pulled me toward her sister’s pussy.

As Ms. Rita and I both looked down between our legs, my cock head did push against her brown pussy, making her swollen, puffy pussy lips push in before popping apart to let me enter. Boy, Ms. Rita sure has a tight pussy. Yo’s pussy is tight and her Mama’s pussy is just as tight.

I hunched her just a little to get all of my cock head inside and she looked up at me and smiled.

“My pussy is yours, Rick, fuck me and put your hot cum inside my womb. I am fertile and I am ready to have your baby. Fuck me deep and make us a baby. I know my sister has a baby in her belly, I want one too.”

“Ms. Rita, I hope you and Senora Gonzales both have babies. You both are so beautiful and you both have lots of money to raise them with love and spoil them like Jacqi and Yo.”

“Rita, you only have his cockhead in your pussy, wait until he is all the way deep inside you.

“Fuck her hot Mexican pussy, Ricky. Fuck her all the way like you did my own hot pussy and make her a baby,” Senora Gonzales said, as she pushed my butt to make me fuck her sister deeper.

“Josie, you just let Rick fuck me slow. My pussy is not as big as yours,” Ms. Rita fussed.

“It will be when Ricky gets through fucking it inside out. Now you just watch as we get all his big long cock inside that brown snatch and get you as fucked as I am.”

“OHHhhhhhhhh, that feels so good, put some more in me, Rick. I feel you way deep already and you still have over half to go,” Ms. Rita told me, as she opened her thighs to let me deeper and deeper.

Ms. Rita locked her ankles around my hips, legs raised high, as she held onto my arms and fucked her butt up to take more of my dick. She threw her head back and screamed. She pulled hard with her legs, as I shoved my body hard into her. My belly hit her pussy lips as I bottomed out in her tight Mexican volcano.

“OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. Fuck me deep, Rick. Fuck my pussy and make me cum with your cock as deep as it will go. OH GOD IN HEAVEN, I’m getting a cum again and again. Fill me with your cum and make us a baby.”

Senora Gonzales knelt behind me and slipped her hands up between my legs to caress my balls. Her other hand slipped between my buttocks as she did. With a finger at my butthole, she slowly milked my balls.

I blasted my cum inside Ms. Rita like never before. I felt like I was shooting a pint at a time into her. The feeling in my groin and my belly was like none I’d ever experienced. I knew I was going to try this with Brandy. I wondered if girls liked to be fingered as they cum too. Brandy and I have some experimenting to do.

Ms. Rita was bucking and jerking her butt up and down like crazy, screaming my name, then her sister’s name. When we both had as many orgasms as our bodies would stand, I pulled back to see Senora’s finger in her own sister’s butthole. No wonder she was screaming like that. Now I know Brandy and I will try this. I bet Tara will help us, as wild as she’s getting now that she’s learned to fuck and suck.

I sucked and licked Ms. Rita’s huge nipples before backing all the way out of her pussy. She was still pulling and squeezing my cock with her tight pussy as I did.

“Ricky, Rita and I still want to meet you at Maria’s apartment with Jacqi and Yo. We both want to watch our daughters get fucked by you. They were so wild and crazy before they met you. Now that they have met you, they no longer want to run with the bad crowd their own age. All they talk about is Rick Dalton and The Dalton Gang. Rita and I know you have fucked both of them, now we want to see you do it,” Senora Gonzales told me, as she held me in a hug against her huge brown titties and pushed her belly against mine.

“Then let’s do it one day when we have plenty of time. I want them to see their Mamas get fucked too. Can we do that?”

“YES, let’s do that, Josie. Those girls will love seeing Rick stick that big cock up our pussies and fuck us,” Ms. Rita said, agreeing with me.

“Then we will fuck you in front of our daughters, after you fuck them both in front of us.”

“Will you do that thing with your fingers again? That made me cum so hard in Ms. Rita’s pussy; I thought I was going to shoot a hole in her belly.”

“YES, we will all do that. Rita can do Yo, I will do Jacqi, then they can do us.”

“I want it too.”

“Not to worry, sexy stud, we will all finger your ass when you are cumming. I used to love to do that in my younger days, back when Rita and I were so wild, just like our daughters are now, right, Rita?”

“Yes we were. Our Papa was so strict though; we had to slip off to the barn to get out pussies fucked by the hired hands. One was a tall skinny boy and he had long fingers. He loved to finger our pussies, and one day he fingered our assholes while he was fucking us, and we both loved it.”

“I love it too. I’m going to get Brandy and her cousin to try it with me.”

“Let us know how they like that, we want to know about them younger girls,” Ms. Rita said and laughed.

“I may get them to come with me one day, when just the two of you will be at Ms. Maria’s. Brandy and Tara both love pussy as much as I do.”

“We need to do that soon. I would love to make that sweet young girl get her cum. I would love to have my finger in her butt when she does too,” Senora Gonzales said.

“I’ll tell both of them. They may even come by the Rojo Caliente to see you.”

“Tell them to please do. We will plan a party for you,” Ms. Rita told me.

When they had dressed and left, I ran up to my bathroom and took a long hot shower. This was just Saturday night, and I had already fucked at least ten hot pussies since school was out on Friday. I knew I could hit a dozen by Monday if I really tried.

When I came back down, I went to Mom’s room and lay naked in her bed. I turned the big TV on and decided to just watch videos for a while.

As soon as I clicked the remote, the phone rang and I jumped. It was Molly.

“Hey, Stud, is your sexy sister home yet?”

“Hey, Molly, woman of my dreams, Bonnie hasn’t made it back yet; she told me she might spend the night with her friend.”

“Do you know who she’s staying with? She sure was secretive when she told me she was visiting a friend of the family.”

“I do, Molly, but I’ll let her tell you. You already know she’ll tell you all about it as soon as you two get together.”

“I know. I’m just bored and I miss her. What’re you doing alone on a Saturday night? Is all of your harem gone out of town?”

“I’m just relaxing on Mom’s big bed, watching the CMT videos.”

“Oh, I love watching those too. When I’m over there with Bonnie, we keep her TV on CMT; I wish we got that channel.”

“You’re welcome to come over and watch them with me, I promise I won’t molest you,” I said, and we both laughed.

“Are you serious? I mean, I’d love to come over. I’m already in my sleep shirt though.”

“That was a ‘come as you are’ invitation, Molly. You and I have never had a minute alone. I’d love to have your company.”

“Rick, you’re so full of shit. You just miss your sister like I do and you want some pussy,” she said, and we laughed together once again.

“Well, it sounded good. Come on over, Molly. I like you as a friend and as my sister’s friend. We don’t have to screw just because I’m lying here naked in Mom’s big bed.”

“Stay where you are, the way you are. Is the back door locked?”

“Yes, just use your key and come on in. Are you sure you want me to stay naked?”

“I’ll be there before you can dress anyway. I’ll have a surprise for you,” she said, and the phone clicked.

Molly and I have never been alone for more than a minute in all the years she and Bonnie have been friends. Forever, she and Bonnie were hellions around me, picking on me, teasing and laughing at me. Now that we’re all older, she and I have become close. Especially since she and Bonnie have started exploring their sexuality and have included me in their sessions numerous times.

I heard the kitchen door open and close, then saw her as she slipped through the doorway to Mom’s bedroom.

All Bonnie had on was her running shoes and the necklace she carries our house key on. She was dancing to the music on TV, her summer tan was still glowing a dark brown and she never has tan lines. I love my sister’s choice of best friends.

“I love the live dancers better than the recorded videos,” I said, as the song ended and she stopped dancing.

“You just love all naked girls who call and invite themselves over,” she said, as she skipped to the side of the bed.

“You look good, Molly, with clothes on or naked. I really do like looking at my sister’s best friend.”

“Thanks, Rick. Can you believe I actually slipped out my window and came over naked?”

“Did you really?”

“I sure did, I told you I’d have a surprise for you.”

“I love the way you think. I have to tell you though; you’ve been around my sister too much.”

“Never happen.”

“Have you and Bonnie ever gone out naked before?” I asked, hoping for a good story.

“We did once, just out in my backyard. We slipped out my window and sat naked in the backyard swing. We were both so excited and horny. That was before we went to the nude resort last summer though. We were both still virgins and hating that we were.”

“You mean we all lost out cherries together at the beach?”

“Yes, Silly. You got both our cherries and it was the best time of my life too.”

“Thanks, Molly. I guess I’ve just taken you for granted all those years that you and Bonnie teased and terrorized me. I really do like you a lot.”

“The fact that I’m naked here with you and we’re alone has no bearing at all on that statement, does it?” She laughed and crawled over on the bed to hug me.

“You being naked has everything to do with that statement. I do like you a lot, Molly. If I would have had another sister, I would’ve wanted it to be you.”

“Rick, that’s deep. I never had a brother. I was always jealous of Bonnie because she would talk about you all the time. She loved you more than she ever told you. All those years we teased and taunted you, we only did it to get your attention. By the time we were teenagers, I loved you as much as your sister did and I didn’t know how to handle it. We tried thousands of times to see you naked and make sure you saw us naked. We only got to see you a few of those thousands of times and it was worth it.”

“I was trying to see you and Bonnie, at the same time, I guess. I’m glad you’re here, Molly. I’m glad we can talk about it now. I wish Bonnie was here, I feel like there’s a part of us missing,” I told her.

“I know what you mean. She’s so crazy when we all get together. She’d have us out in the yard naked as soon as I came over.”

“Let’s do it.”

“Do what? You mean go out in your backyard naked?”

“Yes, let’s do that. We’ll have one on her when she comes home and she’ll be the jealous one. She’ll want us to do it again, with her, as soon as we tell her.”

“Shit, Rick, my pussy is already wet, just thinking about going out naked with you. Let’s go now, maybe we can peep through the board fence and see the neighbors getting nasty on a Saturday night.”

“You and Bonnie are so wicked. But I love that. I hope we get to see the neighbors behind us. They’re newlyweds and both are swimmers. They have a pool and I see the pool lights on dim a lot at night from my bedroom window.”

“C’mon, let’s see if they’re fucking in the moonlight,” I told her, as I slipped my running shoes back on and laced them.

“If they are, I want to do whatever they’re doing while we peep on them,” she said, and kissed me.

“We better go now, or you’ll be back on that bed with me between your legs,” I said, as we both ran our hands up and down the other’s back.

“God, you’re so fucking sexy. C’mon, Rick, before I fuck you here. I want to do something really wild, like fuck in the backyard. I wish there was someone to peep on us so I could see them peeping while I was fucking you.”

“Molly, you really are wild, but I think I’d like that too. Getting peeped on, while we were peeping on the newlyweds,” I told her. I saw a small penlight about the size of a cigarette on Mom’s night table and picked it up.

Unless we have our hot tub lights on, our backyard isn’t well lit. There was plenty of light from the house on the opposite side of Molly’s and from the one in back of ours.

When we ran out the back door naked; it seemed like that was a signal for all the lights around us to dim. The lights next door to us went out first. I looked that way as soon as they did, and saw a shadow moving along the fence between our yards. It was the old man who lives there. I bet he was slipping out to see if he could peep on the newlyweds too. I grabbed Molly and pulled her back from the fence, where she was bent over, peeping through the cracks.

“We have us a peeper in the next yard. Come on and give him a show,” I whispered.

“Where? Shit my pussy is jerking and I almost got a cum when you told me that. I hope they see us.”

“I think my sister’s best friend is an exhibitionist.”

“I know she is. Fuck, Rick, I could get naked and run down the street, I feel so good doing this.”

“We need to go to the park one night and run naked, that would really set your butt on fire,” I said, just teasing.

“Can we? PLEASE? I want to do that, Rick. Can we go? I’ll fuck you like never before if you’ll take me tonight. After we see if there’s a show here first, that is,” she laughed and giggled.

“Molly, you’ve gotten me all worked up now. I’d love to run naked through the park, then stop and fuck on a picnic table, or even out in the wet grass, rolling down a hill in the moonlight.”

“OH FUCK, RICK, I could cum just hearing you say that. C’mon over to the fence, I think ‘The Newlywed Show’ is about to begin. I saw them come out the back door when I first peeped that way.”

“Let’s sneak down toward Mr. MacGregor’s fence, I want to see if he’s peeping too.”

“I hope he sees me naked. GOD, Rick, I’m so excited that my pussy is wet and running down my leg.”

“We’ll make sure he can see us. But we need to make sure he thinks we don’t see him. Give him a real show if he does see us, Molly,” I whispered, as we sneaked along the tall cedar fence in back of our yard. Our fence runs the three sides of our yard and gives us, as well as our neighbors, privacy. That is until Molly and I decided to become voyeurs and slip out naked.

“Bonnie once showed me a dirty cartoon on her computer. There was a sexy young woman working in her flower garden in a short dress. When she bent over, her butt was visible and the old man next door was peeping at her. It showed her butt and even her naked pussy. I wished right then I could do that,” she said.

“Was that all there was? Just him looking at her naked butt and pussy?”

“Heck no, the next part was where she bent over and her butt was against the wooden fence. The old man stuck his dick through a knothole and right into her pussy. She squealed and backed up to take all of him. When I saw that, Bonnie had to turn the computer off so we could get naked and get in her bed.”

We had made our way to the corner of our backyard when I pulled her back. I saw the neighbor in the corner of his yard, right next to us. He had his pants down and was jacking off.

“I wish I could reach over and help him,” Molly whispered.

“Look, there’s someone sneaking up on him from behind. OH FUCK, that’s his granddaughter. I saw her yesterday when her Mom let her out in the driveway. DAMN, Molly, she’s naked too,” I whispered, as we both watched the young girl sneak up on her gramps. The girl is probably a year younger than Molly and Bonnie, her titties look fine and she’s tall. She held a small flashlight, I could see her flick it on and off as she made her way to the corner of the fence where her gramps was.

“I hope she doesn’t scare him and he makes a noise. The show will be over. Look over at the newlyweds; they’re in a 69 on the pool apron. It looks like they’re doing that as a show, the way they’re right under that bright light. His dick isn’t as big as yours, but it ain’t bad,” Molly whispered and giggled.

We both watched as the girl slowly came up behind her gramps, reached around his hips to grab his dick with one hand, and put her other hand over his mouth. He jumped, then turned to hug his granddaughter as she still held his dick.

“If he fucks her, I want you to fuck me at the same time. I’m so fucking horny, I could go over there and help her fuck him. I wish I had a gramps, I’d let him fuck me.”

“Maybe she’ll let him fuck you and you can pretend he’s your gramps too.”

“OH FUCK, hush, Rick. I’d fuck him right now if I could. Would you fuck her if she’d let you?”

“Shit yes, Molly. Damn, she’s about Tara’s age, but she’s sexy as hell.”

“Look, she’s shining her little flashlight on his dick. Damn, Rick, he’s got a nice one, but not too big for her to fuck it.”

As we peeped on the old man and his granddaughter, her light stayed on and would sweep across the board fence we were hiding behind. The light beam would shine on our naked bodies, making us jump as if they were looking.

Molly took my light from my hand and I was afraid she was about to scare them off. She put the light to a crack in the fence, then flashed it on and off, right at the girls titty. Shit, now that’s a real fine titty too.

The girl never moved, she just flashed her light right at the same crack Molly was using.

They flashed the lights at each other, as if they were signaling with them. Two boards from the corner was a hole in the fence about the size of a baseball. The girl stuck her light into the hole and I knew she was looking at us. Molly flashed her light at the girl and the light went off on the other side of the fence.

“Put your dick in the hole, Rick, let her see you,” Molly said, trying not to laugh.

“They’ll get scared and leave. If you want to expose yourself, kneel down and stick your titty in the hole, I dare you.”

“FUCK, you had to dare me, didn’t you? You don’t think I’ll do it, do you?” she whispered in my ear.

“If you do, I’ll fuck you from behind as you peep on them, that is if they don’t leave.”

Molly knelt right then. The hole was above her chest as she knelt and she had to rise up just a little. She leaned closer and pushed her big tanned titty against the hole as I looked between the boards to see what was happening.

The young girl shined her light on Molly’s titty, and I saw her poke her gramps who was sucking on her own titty. Damn, they were about to get it on.

He knelt and sucked Molly’s nipple as Molly tried to push it deeper through the hole.

My dick was as hard as the fence posts as I watched this. I looked down to see the girl shining her light right on my dick and it jerked up and down as if it knew it was being looked at.

I turned my little light on and shined it through the same crack. I couldn’t see well at first, then realized she had turned and pressed her butt against the crack between the boards. I was looking right at her tight pussy. I wished the space was wider; I’d love to put my dick in that little pussy.

Molly tapped me on the shoulder and I leaned over so she could whisper.

“Can I put my butt up to the hole and let him lick my pussy?”

“You can if you want to,. He would die happy though, if you’d let him stick his dick in your pussy too.”

“Dare me, Rick.”

“I dare you to let him fuck you through the knothole.”

“Here goes. God, my pussy is wet.”

I watched as Molly turned and backed up to the knothole. She raised and lowered her butt as the man put his finger in her pussy. I could just barely make out his dick when he pushed it right into Molly’s slippery pussy. I almost shot cum when I saw her getting fucked like this.

His granddaughter was flicking her light on and off in the space between two boards that were about three feet from them. I looked and there was another knothole. This one still had the dark brown knot in it and she was wiggling the knot, trying to get it out of the way.

I put two fingers against it on my side and it popped through and fell on her side.

I laughed when I saw her long pink tongue push through the hole. This girl was as wild and crazy as Molly.

I stuck my dick to her tongue and she licked and sucked me. I could shoot then, but I knew it was about to get an even better feeling in a hurry.

I moved over to put my dick all the way through the hole and she gobbled it as she tried to get it in her mouth.

She stopped sucking the end of my dick and I looked back through the hole. She was placing a flat stone from the flowerbed next to the fence. She took two more and placed them next to the first one, then backed up to stand on them as she put her butt against the fence.

I knew what she wanted and stuck my dick through the knothole, right into her own tight little teenage knothole. She wasn’t a virgin, but she was even tighter than Brandy as I tried to get more of my dick into her pussy.

“Rick, are you fucking her?” Molly asked, as I looked over at her.

“Well, I’m trying to as hard as I can. She sure is tight.”

“Mr. MacGregor wants us to come over, can we?” She asked.

“Are you sure? I mean, well, heck yes. I sure want to try to get some more of his granddaughter’s pussy if you want to fuck him some more.”

“Let’s do it. He told me he and Beth loved to do crazy things. I told him this was our first time like this, but we fucked and sucked with our friends all the time. He wants us to try and get the newlyweds to join us.”

“Does he know them?”

“It’s his niece, Lori Stoner, and her new husband, Charlie. He said they fucked for the first time in his living room with him running camcorders.”

“Wow, we’ve run into a lot of exhibitionists tonight. I hope we can get them to meet us. Tell him to open the gate, we’re coming over naked.”

“He’s gone to open it now, pull that big dick out of that girl and let’s go. You can fuck her for real when we get there.”

Molly and I held hands as we ran beside the fence to our front gate. Our gate on that side of the house opens right into our front yard and we had to go maybe seventy five feet to enter Mr. MacGregor’s front gate. There were a few cars passing by and we had to wait. When we did start running over to his gate, there was another car coming. We ran naked, laughing and stumbling as Molly almost fell.

Just as we ducked into his open gate and he swung it closed behind us, there was a spotlight flash across the wooden gate. I looked between the boards of his fence and saw a police cruiser slowly passing by. They never stopped, so maybe they didn’t see us run naked through his open gate.

“Hi, Mr. MacGregor. I hope this is alright. Molly and I were bored and had come outside to have some fun when we saw you,” I said, as he smiled at us, well, at Molly, as Beth shined her small light up and down Molly’s tall tan body.

“Sure it’s alright, I wish we’d done this sooner. I love to come out at night and peep on the neighbors. Hope that doesn’t stop you and your Mom from getting in the hot tub naked again,” he said and laughed. I knew then he’s already seen Mom and me naked and fucking.

“NO, not at all. I already know I kinda like to watch and be watched. As long as there’s no harm done, that is.”

“There’s never any chance of harm to us, as long as we’re here in my yard. Rick, I want you to meet Beth face to face, since she’s already let you meet her tight little pussy. Isn’t she just the cutest fourteen year old you ever tried to fuck?”

“She sure is, and I hope she and I can finish what we started now that we’re over here,” I told him, as I looked at Beth. She was standing next to her gramps and I didn’t have the heart to tell them I had fucked more than her at fourteen. He was right though, she’s sure cute and I hope we get to fuck lots more when she comes back to see him.

“Hi, Rick, I sure am glad you and Molly came out tonight. Boy, you sure do have a big dick. Have you ever fucked it all the way up in a girl’s pussy?” she asked and smiled, as she stepped over next to me.

“Hi, Beth, you sure are cute. You have a sexy body and I love your titties,” I told her. I wanted her to know that she looked good to me.

“Thanks, Rick, want to try to fuck some more? Now that we’ve met and you almost fucked me through the fence.”

“Heck yes. Where can we go?”

“Over here, Gramps has some of those thick padded lounge chairs that we use. I sure do hope we can get all of your big dick in me.”

“We can, Beth, I’ve fucked lots of girls about your age and they like it when it goes deep too.”

“If they can, I can. C’mon,” she said, and grabbed my hand as I followed her.

“You lie down and let me be on top. I like fucking Gramps that way best, and I can get more of your dick in my pussy.”

I lay back on the padded lounger and looked up to see Molly and Mr. MacGregor going out a small back gate, into the pool area of his nephew’s yard.

“Rick, let me get up on your dick before you touch my titties. I love to have them touched and my nipples pinched. I get excited and want to fuck so bad.”

“Get ready, Beth, I’m about to blow my cork as it is. You sure look good squatting down on my dick like that.”

“Ooooooooohhhh shiiittttt, I feel the head of your dick about to go inside me. You sure are big.”

I reached up and put both hands on her titties. They were as firm and pert as Tara’s, just not as big. Though I’m a fan of big tits, I like hers and Ms. Pierson’s smaller titties too.

“OH FUCK, Rick, your fat dickhead just popped inside my pussy and I already feel full. Can I just stop right here and fuck you some to get my pussy loosened up a little?”

“Take your time, Beth, if you hurt your pussy, we won’t be able to fuck anymore tonight, and I sure do want to fuck you deeper. I hope you’re on the pill too.”

“I am. I want to try to get all of your big dick in me too. OH FUCK YES, I felt it go in some more and it feels SO good up in my pussy. Squeeze my titties, Rick. You can fuck your dick up just a little when I fuck my pussy down.”

“Like this?” I asked, as I hunched my hips up just as she lowered her butt again.

“YES, but not so hard next time. I was just about to get some more when you did that and now I got a bunch of your dick in me. Boy, it burned like fire, but it feels SO fucking good up in my pussy now. I think I’m ready for some more now though, if you want to do that same thing again.”

“Are you sure? I mean we can go slow and not make your pussy hurt.”

“I want some more dick, a LOT more. Fuck your dick up in me while I fuck my pussy down on you. YESSSSSSsssss. OH FUCK YES. I got a lot then, didn’t I?”

“You got almost half of me in your pussy now, Beth. Want to just fuck me with what you have now and let your pussy get used to it?”

“My pussy is kinda getting used to it already, Rick. I want some more. I feel like I could cum any minute, it feels SO good.”

“Get a cum, Beth, that will make your pussy really slick and my dick will go deeper.”

“UNNnnnngggHHHhhhhhhh. OH FUCK YES. I’m getting a BIGGGggggg cum now. Fuck your dick up in me some more, I think I can get another big cum like that one. My pussy sure loves the way your big fat dick feels inside it.”

I hunched her harder and she dropped down until I felt my dick head bump into something firm. She flinched and I though we had hurt her pussy.

“Rick, do that again. Whatever it was, felt so good I got two cums back to back. Just let your dick head bump me like that and not try to go any deeper.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.