All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 44

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 44 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

“Rick, Kalita wants to be sitting on you when she gives her cherry to you,” Brandy told me as we walked back out of the pool. She grabbed a condom from my shorts pocket and rolled it down over my dick, then kissed the slick head.

I was ready too, I looked at Kalita and Ms. Kellisen as they came out of the water, their braids were dripping, their nipples were dripping and their pussies were too.

I lay back on the same lounge chair and smiled as Kalita stepped her long leg across me to sit on my knees. She leaned over and kissed my dick and I was as hard as ever.

“Mom, hold his dick for me while I get it in my pussy,” Kalita said as she scooted closer to my waist.

“Here Baby, come get this big fat cock in your sweet pussy and you’ll be just like me. You’ll want to fuck this big beautiful cock as many times as Brandy and Rick will let us,” she said as she reached under Kalita and held me upright.

My dick was so hard and so ready, it was lying back on my belly. She had to pull it upright, but once Kalita got my swollen dick head started in her pussy, she was riding me back and forth, trying to get more.

“Just relax Kalita, let it ease up into your pussy so you wont tear anything. Move slowly as you ride back and forth. Roll your sexy ass like you were doing the hula as you put more pressure on your pussy, you’ll feel it start inside you then.”

“I feel it now Mom, I feel his dick going in me just a little at a time, it kinda burns some now but I like it. OH FUCK, there went my cherry.”

We all looked down at her tight pussy and she was bleeding just a little.

“Want to stop for a minute Kalita?” I asked as she looked down at me.

Her titties are almost as big as her mom’s and they looked even bigger as she leaned over me now. I reached up to cup them as she let her pussy have a little more of my dick.

“Ooooooo, I love the way you touch my titties, rub my nipples Rick. OH SHIT, I got a lot of dick then when I leaned over closer to you. I want all of you Rick, fuck me. I can take it, my pussy feels so good.”

“Fuck him yourself Kalita, that way he won’t go too deep and hurt you. Fuck him girl. You and I will be fucking Rick a lot, now that you’re about to get that cherry out of the way. Believe me, it just gets better and better each time you fuck,” Brandy told her as she knelt beside her on one side, her mom on the other.

I looked up at Kalita’s face as she smiled down at me. I knew we would be in this position many times as long as we were students in Masonville schools. My dick felt like I was holding it in my own hand, her pussy was so tight.

I could feel her moving her butt back and forth, slowly at first, then faster as she began to take more of me inside her tight pussy. She was smiling as she felt her buttocks rest on my thighs, my dick over halfway inside her.

Kalita must have felt as good as I did at the feel of my dick deep in her pussy. She fucked me as wild as YO and Jacqi, as wild and rough as Bonnie and Molly. I loved it too and fucked my body up to make her first fuck the best I possibly could.

She opened her knees wider as she sat straddling my waist, then sat back, straight up over me. Her buttocks opened and I slid another inch or two into her.

“OH FUCK YES, she screamed as her buttocks shook and she fucked her body fast and furious, both of us getting our cums as we pushed hard against each other.

I knew she would be back, I was going to make sure of it. I wanted this tall, sexy athlete’s body again already. I knew she was going to really be a wild fuck when her pussy ceased being so tender.

“Shit, I want more but my pussy is sore now. How long does it take before I can have some more and it not hurt?”

“It took me about a week, before I could take all of Rick’s dick again and it not hurt.

“Even now, he can touch places inside me that sting, but I love his big dick,” Brandy told her.

Kalita leaned over and we kissed, her mom and Brandy kneeling beside us as we lay on the lounge chair. Brandy kissed Kalita on her lips lightly from the side. When Kalita looked at her and smiled, they kissed deeply and passionately as Ms. Kellisen and I watched.

My dick was still buried deep in her pussy and it jerked involuntarily as I watched.

“OH, if I weren’t so sore, I would love the way that felt Rick,” she said and jerked back.

“He made his dick jump in your pussy, didn’t he?” Brandy laughed.

“YES and I want more of that when I can take him all the way,” Kalita laughed.

She eased off me with the help of Brandy and her mom, to stand and pull me up beside them.

“Rick, that was so beautiful, the way you made love to Kalita and never hurt her with your big cock. I hope you and Brandy will come back soon and swim with us. I have already gotten a prescription for birth control pills, so she can soon experience the feel of you shooting directly into her pussy. It will take a month or so to be sure they’re working before I’ll feel safe with you fucking my daughter with your big beautiful cock in her naked pussy,” Ms. Kellisen told me.

“We’ll be back. Please don’t forget Brandy and I if you ever have a moonlight swim with my favorite biology teacher too,” I laughed as we all hugged and Brandy and I dressed to leave.

“I’d love for Priscilla to be here with us, say in a few weeks. We’ll both be over the stretching you gave Kalita and me. I really think Priscilla wants you too Rick, she sure looks at you longingly,” she said and I wasn’t sure if she had just noticed Ms. Pierson looking, or was fishing to see if I’d tell her.

“I’d love to see her naked with us, I’d love to be the one to put Rick’s dick in her pussy too. I think she’s so tall and sexy, and she seems like she’s afraid to let us students see the fun side of her,” Brandy said and I looked at her. I never knew she even looked at Priscilla.

We all took showers in their pool house. Brandy and I had some of the best fun we’d had since we all showered together at Ben’s after our first game. I knew we’d be back here soon.

After we had said our goodbyes, Brandy and I rode toward her house.

I still had plenty of time to meet Jeri and her roommate. I knew Bonnie and Priscilla would be together and I was excited to know all about their first time.

When I left Brandy’s, I cut over and hit a through street, riding hard over the the apartment complex where Jeri had told me they lived.

I remembered the address, it was simple. 1111 Appleton, apartment 11, right next to the pool. I was beginning to love swimming pools.

My hair was still wet and I had a sleeveless tee shirt on with a pair of my team training shorts. I didn’t care, I was ready to have some fun with Jeri and her roommate. I just hope she isn’t the jealous type, since they’re more than just friends.

I knocked and almost instantly, the door opened and the pretty redhead I saw at the gym was smiling at me. She was wearing a tee shirt and some gym shorts and I knew she didn’t have a bra on, I could see her small nipples about to break out of that shirt.

“Hi I’m Rick, and Jeri asked me over.”

“Hi Rick, come on in, Jeri’s in the shower, she’ll be out in a sec, just have a seat. Would you like something to drink?” She spoke as if we knew each other.

“If you have some Gatorade, I’ll take some, thanks.”

“Sure, we both love that stuff,” she said and walked out of the room. I watched her butt as she walked, I knew she didn’t have panties on either, her tight shorts were stretched over that sexy hard ass like an outer skin.

I wondered if this was going to be a fun visit or a strained visit.

When she came back, she handed my the bottle of Gatorade and sat right beside me on the couch.

“Can you and I talk before Jeri comes in here?” she asked and I figured she was about to tell me to leave her girl friend alone.

“Sure. Rhonda, isn’t it?” I asked.

“You remembered my name?” she smiled and I felt better.

“I never forget the name of a pretty girl. If she’s a hard body, her name and her image is burned in my mind forever,” I laughed and she did too.

“So, you think I’m a hard body huh? I really try to be and so does Jeri. We both love to exercise and stay in shape. What I wanted to ask you was, do you really have a huge cock and a tongue that will go all the way to the back of a girls throat?” she smiled as she asked, and I laughed.

“Well, Jeri told me you did and that she couldn’t even get all your cock in her. She said she fainted when she got her cum. She told me she had never in her life had an orgasm like that and we’ve had some good ones together too. You do realize she and I are lovers, right?”

“She told me, and I think you both are as sexy as any two girls I’ve ever met. I mean, I see girls my own age all the time and I see women too, but you and Jeri are smoking hot and I get excited when I see Jeri at the gym and she bends over.”

“She told me you were like this. Shit Rick, you’re a hunk. You have the body of a grown man and you’re so fucking handsome. You make girls like Jeri and I think twice,” she laughed.

“Well, I don’t want to cause either of you any problems, but I’d love to get to know both of you better, that is if you wanted to have a guy friend.”

“Will you kiss me and give me some tongue?” she asked as she turned to face me on the couch,

“For real, or just shove my tongue in your mouth?”

“Kiss me like you were about to fuck me, I want the real thing.”

She leaned closer and I put one hand on her shoulder and the other on her face.

I leaned closer and our lips met. I didn’t press against her at first, then she leaned closer and we started kissing; just lightly at first. When she slipped her tongue in my mouth, I slipped mine between her lips as we sort of dueled tongues, before she put her arms around me and sucked my mouth.

My hand slipped from her face when she came closer and I had my hand on her braless breast, over her thin shirt. Rhonda moaned and pushed me back on the couch, following me down as she lay on me.

She really kissed me then and I let her have what she asked for. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, slowly, a little at a time. She moaned again and I kept letting her have more as she kissed and sucked my mouth harder.

I ran my tongue as far as I could into her mouth and felt her back teeth, then I tried to see if she was easy to gag. I rammed the tip of my tongue as deep as I could into her throat as she sucked my lips until I thought she would make them bleed. She was fucking me through our clothes as she kept kissing me.

I felt her shove her pelvis into mine and hold it hard against me. I knew she was getting her cum and clamped down on her breast as I shoved my hard dick up against her pussy.

“I was hoping you two would hit it off and become friends,” Jeri said, laughing when we jumped apart.

“Jeri, I just had to find out if you were telling me the truth. Damn, I just got a cum that’s running all over me and onto the couch.”

“Does that mean you like Rick?” Jeri laughed.

“I hope we both can be friends with Rick,” she said and pulled me up from the couch to sit beside her.

“Hi Jeri, I like your roommate,” I laughed as she came over and kissed my lips with a light kiss.

She was wearing a short robe with TJ’s Gym logo on it and I saw her breasts when she leaned over.

She saw me looking and smiled.

“Do you ever get enough Rick, or do you just keep looking for more?” she asked.

“I love looking at sexy girls, I love hard bodies and you both are the hottest.”

“Talking like that will get you gang banged in this house,” she said, and she and Rhonda laughed.

“You mean both at the same time?” I said and they both grinned.

“Can you handle both of us at the same time?”

“I’d love to try, you were the first hard body I ever saw naked, I loved the way you looked and felt. I hated that you fainted.”

“Will you give me another chance? I told Rhonda about that and she went wild. We both want you Rick, do we have time?”

“I have until morning.”

“We’re both on the pill and we’re both clean and healthy, will you fuck us skin to skin?” Rhonda asked as she pulled her shirt off to reveal her perfect breasts. Not real big, but perfect and they even looked like they had muscles too.

“I’d love to fuck you both skin to skin, as you called it. I love shooting into a naked pussy.”

“Show Rhonda what you’ve got Rick,” Jeri said as she pulled her robe off to expose her hard, tanned body.

I loosened my shorts at the waist and raised my butt, slipping them down to my knees, keeping my dick covered as much as I could. When I leaned back straight, I let my dick stand up. My dick was as hard as it gets, standing all the way past my belly button.

“Jeri, there’s no fucking way this cock will go in our pussies, it’s too fucking big,” Rhonda said as she knelt in the floor next to my feet. She was smiling the whole time she said that. She pressed her firm titties against my leg as she leaned over to kiss my dick. I was leaking cum all over it and my dick head was slick and shiny, it was so wet.

“I’m going to fuck that big cock, even if it tears my pussy apart. I had almost half of it inside me last time, and I want it all,” Jeri said as she too knelt next to my knees.

She pulled my shorts off my feet and leaned over to take my dick in her hand.

“Rick, have you ever had your dick all the way in a woman’s pussy?” Rhonda asked, sliding her hand up and down my dick as she looked at me.

Jeri had her hand on top of my dick, smearing the slick cum all over.

The sensation was making my dick jerk and throb in excitement and I felt like it was about to swell to bursting.

“Yes, maybe two or three times. It takes a while, but it will go, if a girl or woman wants it bad enough.”

“I bet you get lots of pussy, don’t you?” Jeri asked and smiled at me as she squeezed my dick tight just under the head and it swelled even bigger than before.

“I do get some, and I’m not going to lie, I’d love to get a lot more.”

“I want to fuck you Rick and I know Rhonda will too, after she watches us fuck. Rhonda may fuss and tell you it won’t go, but she gets so fucking horny when we have sex, she would fuck a horse, if that was what it took to get a cum,” Jeri said and Rhonda laughed.

“Well, you would and you know it. You’re so fucking horny right now, your pussy is dripping.”

“She’s not lying Rick. I want to fuck you. I’ve never even held a cock in my hand in my life and I can’t keep my hands off you. I’ve never sucked a cock, but I want to TRY and suck yours now, will you let me?”

“You’ve both got me so horny, I need to cum already. I want to fuck both of you and I want it to be good.

“Jeri, I want your pussy, if Rhonda is going to suck my dick.

“When Mom took me to the clinic to get my physical, she and I got sort of horny ourselves and there was a really sexy nurse that helped us. We all ended up fucking on the exam table and they both took all my dick. Wendy Warren was the nurse’s name, she took some K-Y Jelly and smeared all over my dick and their pussies and they took all of me.”

“Be right back. Rhonda, you just keep sucking that fat cock head and get him primed, we’re both going to fuck that big fat tree trunk.”

Jeri was half running, half walking as she left and went down the hall. That girl has an ass like none I’ve seen before, except for maybe Rhonda’s and Brandy’s. I need to get Brandy to start working out with me, I’d love for her to have a hard body.

When Jeri came back, she had three tubes of K-Y Jelly in her hand and she was grinning at me, as she lay them on the table in front of the couch.

Jeri took off her robe and I saw her tanned, hard titties once more. I felt like I could have shot Rhonda’s teeth out, my dick was throbbing so hard.

She leaned over me and we kissed for a long time, sucking each other’s mouth.

Jeri pulled back and winked at me.

“Rhonda, don’t make him cum, we both need a good fucking and we both want to feel him shoot us full of his hot cum. Spread your knees, I need to get you wet while you have fun with his cock.”

I watched as Jeri ran her hand down between Rhonda’s butt cheeks, then back up again as Rhonda wiggled her butt. Jeri knelt in the floor behind Rhonda. Her face disappeared between Rhonda’s sexy buttocks as she licked up and down her split.

Jeri looked up at me, over those sexy brown globes of Rhonda’s. She raised her head and smiled, her face glistening with girl juice.

“Rick, when Rhonda gets on your cock, I want you to suck my pussy and put your tongue all the way inside me. You better make her stop sucking your cock first though. I know she’ll want her pussy sucked and you better suck it before you fill her with cum.”

“Come up here Rhonda, it’s time we get your pussy sucked. I want to feel you cum all over my tongue when I slip it all the way inside you,” I told her, as I pulled her arms toward me.

I lay back on the couch and she followed me all the way.

“Turn around and get on my legs, I want you to back right up here and sit on my face. I’m going to fuck you with my tongue while you kiss Jeri,” I told her.

I had a nice view of a hard body ass closing in on me. When she came closer, I reached up and pulled her tight buttocks apart so she could sit all the way down on my face. Before she even got close, I liked her split, from her clitty all the way to her butthole.

Rhonda screamed and sounded just like Jeri, when I had licked and sucked her earlier. She relaxed and lowered her butt to my face. I rammed my tongue into her tight pussy all the way as she bucked her butt up and down and hunched back and forth on my face.

I could feel her pussy as she squeezed and gripped my tongue. I knew she was about to cum, and reached around to cup her firm young titties as she blasted her pussy juices all over me.

She was like a cat as she twisted and turned to land with my dick head right at her swollen pussy. She smiled at me and took the head into her tight pussy with a wet plop.

I reached up and cupped both her breasts in my hands. Using my thumbs I pushed her small nipples back and forth as she moaned and humped her butt to make my dick head go a little deeper.

“Jeri, use the lubricant on Ricks cock, I want more,” Rhonda said as she smiled at me.

She raised her body and my dick really made a plopping sound when it cam out of her tight hole. Jeri smeared the K-Y Jelly all over the head of my dick and down the sides some. I remembered the day I was at the clinic with Mom, she had pushed some of the K-Y Jelly up inside her pussy.

“Smear it all over Rhonda’s pussy Jeri, then make it go up inside her pussy. I hope I get to go all the way,” I said.

“I hope you do too Rick, when you get as deep as you can go, I want you to fill me with your cum. You already have me so hot, I wish I wasn’t even on the pill now. I’d have your baby Rick.”

“I’d love to put a baby in your belly Rhonda, just let me know when we can. You’re making my dick really swell and throb now, just talking about you getting pregnant.”

“I’ll stop taking the pill now Rick, you just keep fucking me like this. OH GOD, you went deep that time. Jeri, lets both have Ricks baby. I would love to have a little boy and you have a girl.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.