All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 43

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

I stopped my machine and stepped off to shake her hand and speak. Kalita stopped also.

“Ms. Kellisen, I’m glad you and Kalita have joined. I’ll have someone to train with that loves to stay in shape,” I told her, as I looked her over.

I was right about her, she is HOT, and I mean SMOKING HOT too. She was also wearing a tank top and sports bra. Her huge breasts were still about to tear their way out of her top. She had on shorts identical to Kalita’s, and I know she saw me looking at her butt. Jeri did too and just smiled.

“I’m afraid you’re way out of our league when it comes to training, Rick, but we’ll just try harder as we attempt to keep up. I’m glad we decided to run over here today. We’re already warmed up, and Jeri said she’d stay an extra hour,” she said.

Her hair was braided in a French braid and she was already sweating, her top was wet between her big breasts and between her shoulder blades in back.

“You’re welcome to stay the extra hour too, Rick, I know Necie and Kalita would like the company and you and I need to work on your weights some more, anyway.”

“Hey thanks, Jeri. I get to work out and ogle the sexy women too,” I said, and Ms. Kellisen blushed. I need to watch what I say; she’s not used to the way us teens say things over here.

“Necie, you and Kalita just keep running on the treadmills, I’m going to take Rick over and get him started with his reps on the weight machine. I’ll be back and run with you until he gets to his sit-ups and pull-ups.”

“You go right ahead, and thanks, Jeri, for helping us get started here.

“Thank you too, Rick, for referring us to Jeri’s gym,” Ms. Kellisen said.

“You’re welcome. Jeri’s the best personal trainer, and like I said, the women are prettier here,” as I smiled and walked over to the weight machines.

I looked back to see Kalita grinning and pointing toward the row of weight machines, as Jeri laughed and nodded.

I went to the machine I always train on; the one I used the first day I was here.

Jeri came over and asked me to move down the line to the one in the middle. I didn’t even question her as we walked over to the one she was pointing at, as she held my kidney belt in her hands.

She reached around me and fastened the wide belt herself, rubbing her titties against my chest as she did. I looked up to see Kalita and Ms. Kellisen smiling at me as they started to run again, looking right straight ahead at me as they did.

I had wondered about seeing Kalita pointing this way. I wondered even more as I sat down on the weight bench and looked up to see Jeri smiling down at me.

“If they weren’t here, I’d fuck you on this weight bench,” she said, in a whisper as she leaned over me.

“Just my luck, will I get the same offer later tomorrow?” I said, and she laughed.

“You will have that offer doubled tomorrow. We both want you.”

“I’ll be ready for you,” I said, as she stood back to set the weights.

“You have two more waiting in line now.”

“Where? Who?”

“Over there; they both want you. Seeing those two women wanting your sexy body, makes me want you even more. Now you just pay attention and get a good workout. You’ll get a good one tomorrow too,” she smiled, as I started my reps.

I spent two and a half hours at the gym and had the best workout I’d had since I’d started there.

I was in Jeri’s training room, where she was taking my measurements, when Kalita walked in.

“OOPS, sorry,” she said, as Jeri was measuring my thighs as I stood flexing my leg muscles, with her bent over with the tape around my upper leg.

“Come on in, Kalita. I’m just taking Rick’s measurements after his workout. We started this on his first visit to keep track of his body growth,” Jeri told her.

Kalita walked over to stand beside me, looking down at Jeri as she measured my thigh.

“Oh wow, you really have big leg muscles, Rick,” she said, as she looked at me and smiled.

“He has muscles like this all over his body, Kalita, Rick is really putting on muscle mass now,” Jeri said, as she looked at her.

“I know,” she said, and I looked at her as she smiled.

When Jeri was through, I walked out with Kalita and Ms. Kellisen as Jeri locked up for the night.

When Jeri had gotten in her vehicle, Ms. Kellisen turned to me.

“Ride through town with us, Rick. We’re going close to your neighborhood,” she said.

“Sure, I’d love to. I really am glad you both were here today, I had my best workout ever. I hope you’ll keep coming.”

“We intend to, I love their gym and I love to exercise, it helps me get rid of pent up stress and emotions,” she said.

“I feel the same way. I hate that I’m riding and both of you are running,”

“We love to run, so don’t worry. Kalita tells me you run with Priscilla a lot at the park. We need to find the park and run ourselves.”

“It’s not but about two and a half blocks from where I live, and Ms. Pierson drives her car there. It’s a great place to jog or walk all you want.”

“Rick, why don’t you come by our house, have a Coke, and cool off? We usually swim after we workout, You can swim too, before you go home,” Kalita said.

“Yes, Rick, please do,” Ms. Kellisen said.

“Well, if you’re sure, it’s only 7:30 and I love to swim.

I can just swim in my shorts, since I’m on the way home anyway.

“Great, it’s just down this street on the left. You need to come over and swim with us anytime you’re over this way.”

“Thanks, I appreciate that,” I said, wondering if they were going to swim naked, like Priscilla said, and Kalita had jokingly told us.

I left my bike in the drive and we all went through the gate to the backyard. Their pool was as large as the one the Bolden’s have, but was shaped more like a garden pool with rounded sides and one end wide and the other narrower.

“Rick, you just go ahead and dive in, we’re going to change. We’ll be right out,” Ms. Kellisen told me.

I pulled my shirt off, then slipped my shoes off on the side of the pool, before diving in. The water felt good, and I swam two quick laps to the longest part.

I turned at the wide end and saw Kalita swimming toward me. I could see her swimsuit top and felt a let down. I was hoping they’d be naked. But then, I really knew they wouldn’t be.

I stopped and she swam close to me and stopped also. I could see her huge titties under her halter swim top. Again I was hoping for a sexy swimsuit.

“You swim so easily, Rick, so effortless,” she said, as she looked into the water at my shorts.

“Thanks, it does come easy to me. You swim good too, but you came from an island country, you’re supposed to swim good. You look good, Kalita, I hope it’s alright for me to say that while I’m looking at your body.”

“Thanks, you look good too. Now I know why all the women love to be around you.”

“I was hoping you and your mom would swim naked, like you told us at school, I knew I’d be in for a treat if you did,” I laughed, and she splashed me.

“Well, you told it on yourself,” I laughed, and she playfully came after me.

I let her catch me. I wanted her to catch me just to see what she was brave enough to do. She shocked me too. She reached to my waist and put her right hand inside, then wiggled her fingers to get then inside my Under Armor support.

“Kalita?”

“I wanted to feel it today. I felt you when we hugged, and I knew I had to hold it in my hand. May I see it now? Hurry, before mom comes,” she said, as she pulled my shorts and Under Armor down to my thighs.

My dick was hard as soon as came free, and she went under. I looked down to see her put the head of my dick in her mouth. I was about to shoot when Ms. Kellisen dove from the side of the pool.

I grabbed my shorts and support garment in one jerk and pulled them up over my erection.

Kalita came up smiling, “GOD, you’re SO BIG,” she said, as Ms. Kellisen swam up to us.

“Hi, Mom, I was just teasing Rick. I didn’t see you,” she said.

Ms. Kellisen looked down at my shorts, I just knew she could see my erection. I didn’t get it covered with my support.

She too was wearing a halter top, both of them had a lot of breast meat exposed, but there was nothing skimpy about these tops. Their bottoms were another story.

They each had on black bikini bottoms that were as daring as what our friends wear when we swim.

We had all three walked to the shallow end and were standing in knee deep water.

“Kalita, Rick? Is that what I think it is?” she said, and pointed to my shorts.

“Uh, well, Mom,” Kalita started, then stopped.

“We were just horsing around and my shorts came down when she grabbed at me and I jerked back, sorry about this,. I hope you’re not mad,” I said, not knowing what to say.

“You two may have been horsing around, but I think part of the horse is still here,” she smiled slightly, and reached for the waistband of my shorts. Before I realized what she was about to do, she had them pulled even lower than Kalita did.

“Isn’t it beautiful, Mom?” Kalita said, and smiled at me.

“MY GOD, YOU ARE BIG, RICK,” she said, then reached for my dick.

“Uh, Ms. Kellisen, I’m sorry about this, maybe I should go, it’s getting late.”

“Will you come back and swim, Rick?” Kalita asked, and I looked at her mom.

“If you’re both sure.

“Ms. Kellisen?” I looked at her.

“Please come back and swim with us. If anyone ever says anything, you are after all, a friend of my daughter’s,” she smiled.

“Rick, we have a big, tall fence and mom and I swim naked, come back and you can swim with us,” Kalita said, and Ms. Kellisen swatted her daughter’s sexy butt.

“Mom, you told me we were going to start our life over, here in America. I want you to stop being afraid of men. I want you to be Rick’s friend too.

“Mom, just look at his beautiful cock and tell me you wouldn’t like to have that,” Kalita said.

“Rick, Kalita has never even been around boys. I haven’t been with a man since I was raped as a young girl. If you’ll let us, we want to be your friends.

“Whatever happens, and where we go from there, depends on how we can accept all these changes. Please just bear with us and let us be friends,” she said, and reached out her arms to me.

I hugged her huge titties to my chest and wanted her right then. I felt her pull me tighter.

“I’ll be your friend, we don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do either,” I told her.

“We both want you, but we need to go slow,” she answered

“Mom, pull his shorts down again. We need to get a better look, don’t you agree? Rick, may we see your cock again?” Kalita asked.

“I think it’s only fair that I get to see too, don’t you both agree?”

“I do,” Kalita said, and pulled her stretch halter top over her head to expose her huge copper colored breasts. She bent and pulled her bikini bottoms off and stood to show her copper colored, hairless pussy.

“Wow, Kalita, you’re beautiful,” I said, as I looked at her. She was smiling and turning like a model, showing her huge titties and her magnificent butt.

“If you like my body, look at this,” she said, as she pulled the strings on her mom’s bikini and then slipped it from between her thighs as Ms. Kellisen let her.

“Pull the top off, Mom. Rick wants to see your big titties,” she said.

Ms. Kellisen looked at Kalita, then smiled at me as she reached for the bottom of her stretch halter. She pulled it over head and her huge titties sprang out to point straight at me.

Her breasts weren’t the only thing to spring out, my dick was pointing to the sky.

“Wow, they’re beautiful, Ms. Kellisen. Your breasts look just like Kalita’s.”

“Thanks, Rick, I’m proud of my body and I’ve tried to teach Kalita to be proud of hers as well. We try to keep a low profile no matter where we are. We both love to be nude and swim and lie in the sun. We would both love for you to come swim with us in the evenings and maybe on weekends so we can oil your handsome body.”

“Thanks, Ms. Kellisen. As you can both see, I’m extremely excited about this,” I said, and laughed.

“Your excitement makes me excited that you’re our friend. I trust we can keep our friendship on a private level and enjoy the pleasures of a close friendship. Kalita has already informed me that she wants you to be the first to make love to her. I hope you won’t deny her that wish.”

“Kalita, what about El Toro? I mean, well, I want you, but he’s my friend, and I thought you and he were kinda hitting it off good.”

“We are, Rick, I really like him and I know we can be good friends, maybe even more later. I have a lot of things I first need to conquer before I can give him the friendship he wants. I need to feel good about myself. I need to know mom is alright with me being a woman and making love. She and I have talked all this out. We both agree that you’re the one to make love to me the first time. I hope you can do this and still have that sexy hunk as a friend. I want to be his friend and I know he and I will become lovers once I learn to give my body and my love. I’m asking you as my new best friend, please make love to me,” Kalita said, as she and her mom stood next to me.

“I’d never deny either of you. The pleasure would be all mine if I get to hold your naked body. I hope I can share your beautiful body as well, Ms. Kellisen,” I told her, as she smiled and reached for me.

“Why don’t you come tomorrow morning, Rick? We have to do some shopping tomorrow afternoon, but we’d both love to be with you all morning,” she said, as she held me close. Kalita was hugging me from behind, her pussy pressed hard against my butt.

“I’ll be here at 8:00, is that alright?”

“We’ll be in the pool, just come in and lock the gate behind you.”

I tied my shirt on my handlebars and headed for home. When I came to the intersection where ‘our place’ was, I saw two bikes in the street.

I knew who it was as soon as I saw them and my hard dick gave a happy lurch.

“Hi, Rick, we rode over to your house, and you weren’t home. We were hoping we’d see you,” Brandy said, as she threw her bike to the ground and ran to me. I dropped mine too and grabbed her in the middle of the street. I saw Tara running to us and I reached out to hug her too.

“Sorry, I wasn’t there, I went to the gym for a long workout, then the Kellisens came in and joined. When Jeri closed the gym, I rode my bike as they jogged home. I swam in their big pool for a few minutes and left. I sure am glad to see both of you. What are you doing out at 9:00?”

“Waiting for you, hoping to see you,” Tara said, and laughed.

“Tara’s spending the night with me. Mom and Dad went to Granny’s, we have the house to ourselves, hint, hint,” Brandy said, and giggled.

“What would your mom say if she knew I stayed there too?”

“She told us not to hurt you. We already asked her,” she said.

“Wow, you and I need to meet with your mom soon.”

“I know, she told me the same thing,” Brandy said, as we pedaled toward her house.

We started pulling clothes off as soon as we dropped our bikes. We were all three naked before we made it to the front porch.

Once inside, Brandy turned the lights on in the den and we all hit the big sofa in a ball of naked legs, butts, and titties. My dick was almost swallowed by Brandy. She’d told me once, she would take it all. She’s getting close.

“When you went to the Kellisens, did you see them naked?” she asked, as she stopped sucking and started licking. Tara was on top of me and I was licking her tight little pussy.

“Yes, just wait until you see them, they are both sexy as hell.”

“Did you fuck them yet?”

“No, they asked me to come back in the morning, and I told them I’d be there at 8:00. Can you go too?”

“I’d love to be there, but what will they say?”

“Remember when we first decided we wanted to be special friends? I told you that no matter where I was or who I was with, you would be welcome. If they would rather both of us not be there, we’ll both leave.”

“What if I want some pussy too?”

“I’m betting there will be two there that would love for you to kiss and suck them. I’ll even go one bet further; I bet you’ll get your sweet little pussy kissed and eaten too.”

“Then I want to go with you. Damn, Rick, I need you. Tara you get your naked ass over here, I want to kiss your pussy while Rick fucks me. My pussy is on fire.”

“Did you get excited about seeing Ms. Kellisen and Kalita naked and maybe me getting some pussy too?” I asked her.

“I sure did, you know what happens when I get excited and horny. Fuck me, Rick. I’m so glad mom got us the pills, aren’t you?”

“I sure am, you and Tara get your hot little asses ready, I’ve been hard since before school was out.”

Brandy was on her knees and I was behind her. We both knew this was the best way her little pussy would get worked over good. Tara was under her in a ‘69’ and I eased my dick right to her already wet pussy as Tara licked both of us.

It took a few pulls and thrusts to get all the way into Brandy’s pussy, but we made it. Since the day at Tara’s and Emily’s house, we had been able to get my dick all the way inside her. She goes wild when I go deep and it feels good to me too.

I looked down at Brandy and her cousin, Tara. They were tan, sexy, and naked, just like I like my girls. Brandy’s knees were spread wide to get her body lower for Tara to suck and lick her. I was pulling back on her hips as she fucked back against me.

“Fuck me, Rick. GOD, I love your big dick in my pussy, FUCK ME, BABY, FUCK ME,” she said, as we humped against each other.

“FUCK, Brandy, you’re making me cum with your slick tongue and yelling to get fucked,” Tara said.

I knew I was getting close, and I blasted her pussy full as soon as Brandy started clamping her tight pussy down on my dick.

“YES, YES, I love the way you shoot cum in my pussy. FUCK, RICK, I got another one.”

“I hope you saved me one, Rick. I’ve wanted you to fuck me again since that day too. Man, that was so hot,” Tara said, as she scooted out from Brandy, who had collapsed onto her.

“You know I’ll always have a hardon for you. Brandy and I both love fucking when you’re with us, we get it from all over.”

“I want to sit on your lap, Rick. That was the way we fucked the other time, after you fucked my cherry out of the way.”

“Come here, sweet Baby, come get your fucking,” I told her, as she climbed over on my legs and sat down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.