All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 42

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

“Dalton, you know what to do,” was all Coach Miller said as I put my helmet on and ran out with Ben to the opposing end zone.

The ball was coming right to Ben and he stepped up ten steps and yelled.

“Take it all the way Dalton.”

Ben never calls me Dalton, I thought, as the ball came to me like a feather and settled into my hands.

I followed Ben up through the defenders, cutting and turning twice before breaking loose at the forty yard line. I had two deep men to beat. All my blockers were behind me, but I wasn’t going to be denied. I knew one was the kicker and felt I had the best chance to break a tackle if he hit me. I set the other player up, with a little Marcus Allen juke step, and ran right at the kicker. He made his move too soon and I side-stepped him, to run into the end zone.

The silence was deafening, it was even quieter than it was at home when we ran one back. I handed the ball to the ref and headed for the huddle.

The coaches had told us that we’d go for two points all night, we’d need the experience for later in the season. I realized I was breathing about every third breath and started breathing normal as my heart stopped beating like a drum.

Ben called el Toro’s favorite play and I ran off tackle, untouched for the two points.

Ben was the first one to me and we hugged and danced. el Toro was next then Coach Miller and Coach Clarke each gave me a high five when we got to the sidelines.

I felt better and my heart rate wasn’t but about twice my normal rate by now.

We kicked off to them and they took the ball up to their own twenty five on the return. Three plays later, they punted and I was back with Ben to receive again. I took the ball and almost broke another one but the kicker wasn’t falling for another of my fancy moves, he hung his fingers in my shoe laces as I went by.

We lined up in our power ‘I’ at their thirty five and Ben faked a jump pass and pitched to me on a sweep. Both tight ends and el Toro were in front of me. I picked my way past the line and turned up field. el Toro hit the last man and I was in the open.

“215 more to go Dalton,” el Toro said as we ran back to the huddle and went for two. I followed him off tackle on the other side and scored the two point conversion, this caught the Tigers off guard. We never run left.

At the end of the first quarter, we had a twenty four to ten lead and el Toro told me I had a hundred yards from scrimmage. “You can coast and get the other hundred and fifteen.”

He was smiling for the first time since practice yesterday.

We led thirty eight to eighteen at the half and el Toro told me I needed another thirty yards.

Before we went back out on the field for the second half, Coach Clarke told us that they were going to come at us hard now, and he wanted us to suck it up and stuff it down their throats.

“If you stop them on their first drive, the fire will be gone. Now get out there and play like Mavericks,” he yelled as we all ran out the door screaming like a wild horde.

We kicked to them and the ball went through the end zone. They took the ball at the twenty and ran three plays, making two first downs, then we stopped them.

They punted and the ball went out of bounds on our twenty. Their bleachers erupted in a roar for the first time.

We took the ball on the twenty and Ben smiled as he called my favorite play this time. He faked a hand-off to el Toro, then pitched the ball to me on a sweep around left end. This caught them with their feet stuck in the mud. No one even came close as the tight ends took out the linebackers. I ran between two defensive backs and raced eighty yards down the sidelines for the score.

Ben handed off to el Toro for the two point conversion and we knew we were going to win another one.

“265 yards from scrimmage Bolden, you make me look good,” el Toro laughed as he slapped my back.

We were up forty six to eighteen and Coach Clarke pulled Ben, el Toro and me after that. We won fifty three to twenty five.

After we had showered and dressed, we walked out to see all our fans, cheerleaders and pep-squad were still there with us. The radio station was still broadcasting and the announcer came over to Ben and I.

“Ben Bolden, it looks like you and The Dalton Gang have done it again. Did the game go as you had planned?” he asked the usual questions.

“Yes Sir. Coach Clark and Coach Miller had it scripted out for us and we ran the offense just as we’d planned,” Ben answered.

“Rick Dalton, you wound up with two hundred sixty seven yards from scrimmage. Two rushing touchdowns, two kick off’s ran back for scores and two passes caught for fifty six yards and a touchdown. A pretty good night for you.”

“Yes Sir. I had some really good blocking by el Toro and my offensive line. Without them I wouldn’t have had a yard,” I said as I smiled at el Toro.

“Who’s this el Toro you’re talking about?” He asked and I pulled Jason over to the mic.

“Jason Carson. el Toro, The Bull,” I said.

“Jason, tell us all how you came by the name of el Toro.” He asked.

“It was during practice and Kent Molson was making gestures like a bull fighter and yelling, Toro, Toro. The name stuck and I kinda like it now,” he grinned.

“Well, you sure make holes in defensive lines like a charging bull.

“So there you have it, all you Maverick fans, straight from el Toro’s mouth.

“We’ll be on the air again next Thursday from Williston, Texas with The Dalton Gang and all the great Maverick fans, as they take on the Hornets of Williston, Texas. This one is setting up to be a real barn burner. The Hornets are undefeated this season, running their regular season winning streak to twenty nine games in a row. While the talk back in Masonville and all over Mason County is about an undefeated season for the young Mavericks and The Dalton Gang.”

“Until next time, this is Andy Albertson, signing off from Hickory Flat, Texas where the Masonville Mavericks have just won another big game, fifty three to twenty five.”

I was boarding the team bus when Brandy and Bonnie ran up to me.

“We’re all going to Ramon’s when we get back. See you there, we love you and all The Dalton Gang,” Brandy said as she smiled.

Bonnie threw me a kiss and someone on the bus yelled, ‘lucky dog’ and the team cheered in agreement.

It was only seven thirty when we got back to the field house and got our gear back in our lockers. Ben and I were in a hurry to meet the others to see who all was going to Ramon’s.

“Come on el Toro, you’re going too,” Ben said and we both grabbed him and pulled him with us.

We saw Jacqi, Yo, and Kalita all with our regular group. There was Mom with Dusty and Billie. Aunt Karen was with Ramon. Even he had taken off tonight and watched us play in Hickory Flat.

I saw Ms. Kellisen and went over to invite her to go with us. I looked and she had turned to talk to Ms. Pierson and my heart thumped in my chest.

“Ms. Kellisen, Ms. Pierson. We want both of you to join us at Ramon’s for our celebration.”

Each of them started telling why they just couldn’t possibly go with us when Mom and Aunt Karen, along with Ramon himself came over to help me convince them to go. They gave up and we all piled into cars and SUV’s to go across town to Ramon’s.

Ms. Kellisen rode in Ms. Pierson’s Vette and I wished I were in there with them when I saw them put the top down. I looked at Kalita and felt my face turn red when I thought of her Mom that way. I already knew Ms. Pierson wanted the same thing I did and I was pumped with adrenaline after our big win.

Jacqi and Yo were both conducting the orchestra tonight. Ramon was never three feet from Aunt Karen and I saw them touch and feel each other until they made me hornier than I already was. I knew Aunt Karen was going to fuck Ramon until his eyeballs rolled back in his head, and it was going to happen tonight.

Billie was sitting between Mom and Bonnie. She and Bonnie were talking about when she comes out to see their place. Dusty was sitting between Mom and I and he was as excited about being with Mom as they both were about our big win tonight.

“Rick, I want you to know that I and most other fans of the Mavericks think you and The Gang will go all the way this year,” Dusty said.

“Thanks Dusty. Thanks for making Mom feel good too, I love her new look,” I told him and leaned over to put my arm around his neck.

While I was close to Dusty, Mom leaned over and kissed me.

“We’re already making plans Rick, and we want you and Bonnie there Sunday so we can make some more. I’m in love,” Mom said and tears ran down her cheeks as she smiled at me.

“I’m happy for both of you. I can hardly wait to hear the plans. I want all of us to live together,” I told them both.

I felt Brandy pull my arm and turned to see Kalita and her mom, along with Ms. Pierson standing next to her.

I walked over to them and grabbed Kalita when she held her arms out to me.

“Thank you for letting me be your friend and for letting me meet all your friends,” she whispered to me then she pulled her mom in close to me.

“Mom, all of Ricks friends are very loving and very happy. I want you to give my newest best friend a big hug,” she said as she pushed her tall, slender mom to me. I reached out my arms and she seemed to just melt as she came close and I felt the heat of her sexy body from her face to her knees. Her breasts are as big as mom’s and I just know they’re as dark and hard as they feel.

“Thank you Rick, you’ve made Kalita feel like she’s a part of our new home town already, she loves all her new friends. Priscilla and I sat with your Mom and Aunt at the game. They are VERY beautiful women, and they love you unconditionally. I can see that by the way they look at you and talk about you.”

“Kalita has a VERY beautiful mother and I’d love to spend some time with her. I know she could tell me so much about Jamaica,” I said, as I still held her close.

“I’d like that too,” she said and I felt her body press against me hard, before she pushed back. We smiled at each other and I looked past her to Priscilla.

“Hug Priscilla too Rick, she would never reach for you on her own,” Ms. Kellisen said as she smiled at Priscilla and pulled her close. I wanted to get naked right here and put my dick in her. I felt her bump her pussy against me and knew she wanted the same.

“Tomorrow, early,” She whispered.

“Yes,” I whispered back and we parted.

Ramon had three waitresses waiting on our group and they all looked like models. Where does this man get all these beautiful Mexican girls for waitresses, I wondered.

My eyes were following the last one out of the room when I saw Senora Gonzales and her sister Rita come through the wide entrance from the main dining room. I waved at them and excused myself to go speak to them. Jacqi and Yo were dancing in their shoes as they hugged their Mama’s and then grabbed me to shove me in between Senora’s huge titties. They felt different. She was wearing a peasant blouse with a scooped elastic neckline and I looked down as she pulled me to her. I saw her huge naked titties and her hard pointy nipples that were popped out like the points of a ball point pen.

“My heroe,” She said as she hugged me tight.

“I love hugging you Senora,” I whispered, as she squirmed closer to me.

“I wore this especially so I could hug my big naked titties to you. I want you my heroe,” She whispered.

“I’ve wanted your sexy body since the day you had the flat,” I told her as she bumped her pussy against me.

“Soon my heroe. I will be at Maria’s apartment with Rita on Monday. She and I will love your body to pieces,” she whispered as she shoved me to her sister, Rita.

Rita was dressed in a light two piece suit. The same as she has been each time I’ve seen her. Tonight the top two buttons of her suit coat were open and I looked down to see her magnificent braless titties. She was naked under her suit coat.

Her huge breasts looked just like the Senora’s and I wanted to have one of her sharp nipples in my mouth.

“I am wet from wanting you, don’t keep me waiting,” she whispered then pushed me back and smiled.

My dick felt like it was made of cast iron and I knew I had to sit down or go get some relief.

Yo and Jacqi were talking to Kalita about their clothes and invited her to come by the shop and see the new shipment they’d just gotten in. Brandy came over to stand beside me, and they started talking about her sexy clothes too. She was wearing a mini skirt she said her Mom bought her. She wanted the other girls to see the panties her mom had bought and pulled us all around the corner toward the restrooms.

Brandy pulled her short skirt up and modeled her panties. They were barely covering her pussy in front and though not thongs, they were narrow enough to slip into her lower butt crack, then widen out over her sexy butt at the waist.

“What does your Mom look like?” Jacqi asked.

“Almost like me, except she’s older.”

“I knew that was her. Did she show you what else she bought, she got herself some naughty panties also,” Jacqi said.

“She showed them to me. I wish I had been there with her,” Brandy said.

“Your mom bought those panties for you?” Kalita asked as she looked at Brandy’s sexy butt.

“Yes, she loves to buy sexy clothes for me. We have to keep some from Dad though, he fusses if I show too much, but Mom loves it,” Brandy told her.

“I wish my mom would come to your shop, she needs to wear some sexy clothes, she’s a very beautiful, very sexy woman. She needs to stop thinking bad things when a man looks at her,” Kalita said.

“Your Mom is HOT,” I said and they all agreed with me.

“I will get my Mama to work on her. Maybe we can get Ms. Pierson to come too,” Yo said as we all looked across the room to where the two, tall slender teachers, one with small titties, one with huge titties, were talking like old friends.

Our food arrived and we all sat down to eat, the conversations never let up all during our meal. Ramon’s Restaurant was the place to be on Thursday nights.

By the time we had finished our meal, I was in a heat wave. My balls felt like I could shoot a gallon and needed to get some relief. Mom was going back to Dusty’s and Bonnie and I were going out there Sunday to be with them and make some plans for our future. Bonnie and I were happy this was working out too.

Bonnie and Kalita were talking and I saw them looking at each others clothes.

The two of them were huddled up with Brandy, Yo, and Jacqi until we all started to leave. Billie hadn’t left Mom’s side but twice all night and I hugged her before I left.

“See you Sunday, Sis,” I said as we hugged and she was crying.

“I love my new Mom. I know why you’re always talking about her. I can hardly wait until we can all live together,” she sobbed.

“Me too. I’ll have two sisters to get pussy from now,” I laughed and she kissed my lips.

“Any time brother, any time.”

Jacqi and YO left with their sexy Mom’s after we had all hugged and promised to see each other soon.

I hugged Priscilla and she smiled as we both said ‘early’ and the same time.

She left by herself and Ms. Kellisen and Kalita rode back to school with Aunt Karen and Ramon in her car.

Ben had called his Dad and he met us at the school. Brandy and Emily rode home with them after we all said our good nights.

El Toro’s mom was there waiting for him and they gave Bonnie and I a ride home.

Bonnie ran into the house in a hurry as I locked up and turned the kitchen lights off.

As I passed Mom’s room, Bonnie reached out and grabbed me. She was naked. We tumbled into Mom’s big bed together, laughing as she tore at my clothes. I looked at the clock and it was almost eleven. Bonnie and I fucked and screwed and sucked and humped each other in every position we could manage before falling asleep. We slept with her sexy butt backed up against my belly and me holding her smooth breasts.

I woke up on Friday and headed to the kitchen. Bonnie was there, naked and smiling as she placed two bowls of cereal on the table.

“What’s wrong with my sister?” I said as she smiled and hugged her sexy, naked body to me.

“I wanted to eat breakfast with you. I know you’re going to the park to run with Ms. Pierson. Mom told me about her and what she wanted to do for you and I. I hope you’ll bring her here one day soon, I’d love to be her special friend too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.