All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 40

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

“Then all I can say is enjoy, Dusty,” I said, as I threw my shorts up on the bank and swam over to the other side to where Mom and Billie were laughing and grinning.

Mom saw him first, “Oh look, he’s pulling them off,” she said as Dusty threw his cut-offs up on the bank and swam over to us. His face was red, but he had a grin spread all over it.

“I reckon it may take some getting used to, but it sure feels good, don’t it?” he grinned, as we all treaded water.

“Pa, I’m so proud of you, I know it’s been so long and so hard on you, trying to raise me by yourself. I’m just so happy that I met Rick and his Mom. Now I’m as happy as I’ve been in years that you can finally relax and let go just a bit. I needed this today, not only out here, but earlier with Rick and all our friends. I feel like I’m finally a young woman and not a little girl any more,” Billie said.

“You sure don’t look like a little girl anymore, either,” Dusty laughed, as he looked at her.

Billie swam over to her Pa, reached up and put her arms around his neck and hugged her naked body to his bare chest, he almost pushed her back at first, then he hugged her to his body.

Mom hugged me too and we kissed a little kiss on the lips. Mom reached down to put my half hard dick between her legs, but not so that Dusty could see.

Billie gave her Pa a peck on his cheek and then on his lips before she backed up, “I love you, Pa, thank you so much for being my Pa.”

“Don’t go gettin’ all mushy on me just because we’re all swimming around here naked, Girl,” he laughed.

We all laughed at his attempt to further break the ice, then Mom swam over to Dusty and grabbed him in a titty mashing hug with her legs wrapped around his waist.

“Thank you, Dusty, for inviting us to join you in your swimming hole and for being a friend to my son. I hope you don’t mind me being naked like this the first time we meet, and I sure hope you’ll invite me back. I’d like very much to bring my sister out and meet you one day; maybe we could all three swim like this again, it reminds me so much of back home on our farm.”

“Consider both of you invited anytime you like, just come on out. You have free range on our place, all of you do.”

Mom pulled him tighter to her naked tits now and kissed his lips lightly as she rose up just a little to let Dusty’s cock slip between her legs.

“Debra, you better stop now while you can, or I’ll embarrass us both right in front of our kids.”

“I’m not going to stop; you’ll have to stop me. As for our kids, they may even like to watch and get some pointers,” Mom teased.

“Debra, it’s been a long time, and I’m gonna have to stop now while I can.”

“It’s been too long, Dusty, and I’m not going to let you stop,” Mom told him, as she rose up to try and take his cock in her pussy. It didn’t go in, so Billie went underwater just behind Mom, took her Pa’s cock, and placed it at Mom’s pussy as she sank down on it.

Billie came up with a big grin on her face and lunged over to hug her Pa and my Mom at the same time.

“Billie, don’t look at me,” he pleaded.

“I am so gonna watch you, Pa. You’ve gone without too long as it is, and I want to watch as you get fucked for the first time in too many years.”

“Billie, you don’t need to talk like that.”

“She can say fuck in front of me, Dusty, especially since I’ve got your big cock stuck up in my belly and you’re fucking me silly with it,” Mom laughed.

“Oh fuck,” Dusty said, as he drove deep inside Mom’s pussy and let her have the first big load he had shot into a woman in over ten years.

“Now that we’ve got that quickie out of the way, I hope you can muster up another one and let me slide up and down this pole until you make me cum all over it,” Mom told him.

They were standing on the sand slope now, about waist deep and Mom was riding up and down on Dusty. Her legs locked at his waist, while he had each hand full of her ass cheeks and pounded her up and down on him.

Mom looked over at Billie and me. We were standing a few feet from them and hugging and feeling each other as we watched them fuck.

“Dusty, would you mind if my son fucks your daughter; they want it as bad as we do.”

“Oh shit, Debra, I’m shooting again. Fuck me, Debra, fuck my daughter, Rick.”

Billie lunged up and hung on my neck as she brought her sexy little bubble ass down on my dick. I reached around her and held my dick up for her to slip down over the head of it.

I eased us over to where we were close to them as they also stood in waist deep water and fucked.

Billie was facing mom as she reached over between them and grabbed Mom’s breast and rubbed it all around with her hand.

“Oh fuck,” Dusty said again, as Mom reached out and caressed Billie’s breast too, then both of them leaned over and kissed long and deep as they continued to get fucked hard.

“Let’s go out and get on the tailgate, I’m not used to this and my legs are giving out,” Dusty said.

“I like the sound of that, ‘tailgate’, does that mean you’re gonna fuck me from behind?” Mom said.

“Debra, you’re gonna kill me.”

“I may fuck you to death, but it won’t be for a few years yet,” Mom laughed, as we swam to the other side of the sand pit and climbed up the slope to the top where the pickup was backed in close to the edge.

Billie grabbed the handle on the tailgate and dropped it with a bang and a cloud of dust came out. Dusty reached into the cab and grabbed a large blanket and threw it over the tailgate and the bed of the pickup.

“Get up here on your back, Dusty, I like to ride my pony and you got one that needs to be tamed,” Mom told him.

Dusty turned and sat down on the tailgate, then slid back until his legs hung off at the knees. He leaned back on the blanket as Mom climbed up to straddle him. Billie grabbed her Pa’s big cock and held it up for Mom to sink down on top of again.

Billie leaned over the tailgate and with her legs hanging off, she bent at the waist, “Fuck me from behind, Rick.” she said, as I sank my cock in her tight little pussy.

Mom looked down and smiled at Billie, as Billie looked up at Mom.

Mom winked at Billie, “Close your eyes, Dusty, I want to try something and you see if you can tell how I’m sitting on your cock.”

When she was sure Dusty wasn’t looking, Mom reached down and pulled Billie’s arm up, then she nodded her head. Mom stood up off Dusty as Billie clambered up on the pickup.

Billie looked at Mom, then at me, a big smile broke out on her face now as she straddled her Pa’s waist and sank down to take his big cock in her tight little pussy for the first time.

Mom turned and leaned over the tailgate like Billie had been, bent over at the waist and I slammed her hot pussy from behind as Billie fucked her Pa.

“She needs a rubber, Mom, she’s not on the pill,” I whispered.

Mom pushed back then and told me to get one from her hand bag.

“Keep them eyes closed, Dusty, or I’ll stop fucking you,” Mom told him.

Billie rose up a little and Mom rolled the condom down Dusty’s big stalk, then Billie sank back down on him.

“Debra, you almost skinned the hide off my dick when I first stuck it in, now you’re about to tear the rest of it off,” Dusty said.

Mom leaned over and kissed Dusty on the lips and while she was kissing him, she leaned back just a bit and told him to open his eyes.

I was fucking Mom from behind as she leaned over Dusty in the pickup.

Dusty saw me then looked past Mom to see Billie riding his hard cock for all she was worth.

Mom put her mouth on his as he shot the rubber full while he was balls deep in his daughter.

“Billie?” Dusty said, when Mom let him raise his head.

“Pa, I’d have fucked you without the rubber if they’d have let me. I wanted you so bad and wanted you to have a life other than thinking about me every minute.”

“This has been one helluva a day,” Dusty said.

“Dusty, I got a question,” Mom said.

“Well, don’t look like we got any more secrets left, so let ‘er go.”

“Do you eat pussy as good as you fuck?”

“Damn, Debra, you’re killin’ me, Girl. Crawl your ass up here and I’ll see if I still remember how.”

Dusty must have remembered really good, cause he had Mom screaming for him to turn her loose in a matter of minutes. He held her down with his hands on her upper legs as she sat straddle his face and rode him out.

We finally climbed out of the truck bed about dark and rode back up to the farmhouse.

“Debra, why don’t you and Rick just stay the night? We can get a bite to eat, get some showers and sleep it off,” Dusty suggested.

“Rick, what do you and Billie think? Should we or go back to town?”

“Stay, Ms. Debra, I’ve never seen my Pa this happy since I’ve known him.”

“Stay it is then. Dusty, show me where everything is and I’ll fix us something to eat while Rick and Billie take showers, then you and I can wash each other before we go to bed, cause I’m gonna fuck you all night long.”

“Damn, Debra, are you for real, Girl?” Dusty asked.

“You better believe I am and you better get your ass ready too. You’re gonna come to town this next week to see me if you want some more of my pussy. I’ll even let you fuck my sister, Karen, if you promise to let me have that cock any time I want it.”

“I’ll have your name tattooed on it, if that’s what it takes, Dusty told her.

“I don’t want my name on it, I want my mouth and my pussy on it as often and as long as we both can stand it.”

“Then we got a deal, Debra. Billie, I hope you and Rick are OK with the idea of me and Debra sleeping together a lot.”

“I love the idea, Dusty, I gotta tell you though, Mom and I share a special moment now and then.”

“Well, I’ll share with you, Rick, but no one else. I reckon that Billie and me are bound to wind up in the same bed again sooner or later now that she’s done showed me it’s OK, so we’ll work it all out.”

“Good, now that we’ve got all that settled, let’s eat cause I’m still horny and I want some more of that cock you got,” Mom said.

We all slept in the same big bed. This was almost unreal, me seeing my Mom fucking a man while I was fucking his daughter. It was so exciting to see Mom and Dusty hit it off so good, they couldn’t keep their hands off each other while we were there.

We woke up early and Mom and Billie cooked a big breakfast, then when we were through, Mom looked at Dusty, “Come with me, Dusty, we’re going to bed alone for about an hour and then Rick and I need to leave. We have an appointment with one of his teachers to work some things out, or we’d spend the day with you.”

Billie and I walked outside, sat under a tree, and talked about how everything had worked out and how good her Pa and my Mom had really hit it off like they had.

I was sitting astraddle a small bench type seat under the tree. Billie pushed me back and pulled the waist of my jogging shorts down, hooking them below my balls. She ripped the foil wrapper off a condom and rolled it down over my dick, then dropped her shorts in the grass and sat down astraddle my waist, taking my dick as deep as she could.

I pulled her close and slipped her shirt over her head and sucked her nipples until they both swelled and puffed out hard. I sucked first one, then the other, as I massaged one while I sucked its twin.

We had just sat back up and Billie was pulling the rubber off my dick to suck it clean when Mom and Dusty came out.

They were both dressed in t-shirts and their cut-offs now and were walking arm and arm toward us.

Billie licked me clean and patted the head of my dick before she covered me with my shorts.

I walked around to the passenger side and Mom did too, she threw me the keys.

“You drive, Rick, Dusty tells me you are doing really great with your lessons.”

“Wow thanks, Mom,” I said, and hugged her then ran around to get in the driver’s seat. I hugged and kissed Billie, then told her that I’d see her at school tomorrow.

I heard Mom and Dusty talking low as they were saying goodbye, and I leaned out to kiss Billie one more time.

“I’ve been on the pill for years now, Dusty, so there’s no reason to worry. I’ll tell you this much though, and I don’t want you to take this as a commitment yet, but I’d be willing to get off the pill one day if we still feel the same way in a year or two.”

“Damn, Debra, I don’t even want to let you go now. I’ll never let you go if you’ll let me hang around.”

“I hope so, Dusty, you’ve stolen my heart and you’ve made my body sing and my pussy already loves you. I hope we can be together.”

Billie heard them too, though they were talking low. She smiled at me and was jumping for joy.

We finally pulled out with me driving. Mom asked if I had heard her and Dusty talking.

“I sure did and I’m so happy that you’re at least letting someone come into your life. If I’d had a hundred men to choose from for you, I’d still have chosen Dusty. He’s the perfect man for you, Mom; he’s handsome, tall, very polite, and hard working.”

“He’s got a cock almost as good as my son’s too, don’t forget that, and he knows how to use it. I’m not gonna lie to you or him. I am smitten, I feel just like a young girl again. I never thought I’d ever say that again as long as I lived, but here I am, wanting him already, and we just left five minutes ago”

“I love you, Mom, and I want you to be happy. I know Bonnie will love him too, and she’ll be just as happy as I am for you both.”

“You really think she will, Rick? I hope she does anyway. It would mean the world to me. Rick, remember the other day when I was driving and you wanted to see my breasts?”

“Yes.”

Mom pulled her shirt over her head, leaned over to take my dick out, and gave a blowjob that sucked the air out of my lungs.

“Wow, Mom,” I said, as she sat back up. We were in town now and she covered my cock and pulled her shirt back over her head.

“Thanks for asking me to go out and meet Dusty yesterday. When I saw him standing there with that beer in his hand and those cut-off shorts, his tanned body all lean and muscled, I knew was going to get fucked before I left. Aren’t I a bad person for thinking like I do?”

“No, you’re the best friend, best Mom, and the best lover in the world. I love you for the way you are; now Dusty does too. Enjoy what you’ve found, Mom.”

We were pulling into our drive now and Mom told me she was so proud of the way I handled her SUV.

We took separate showers, cause Mom told me we only had forty five minutes and we’d never make it if she got in the shower with me.

Mom let me drive over to Priscilla’s too, and I pulled into her driveway and parked.

Priscilla walked out of her front door, right up to Mom, and stuck her hand out. I was shocked, and so was Priscilla, when Mom just grabbed and hugged her, then shook her hand.

“Ms. Dalton, it’s been years since I was hugged like that, thank you for making me feel like I’m special.”

“You are special, Priscilla. I think we need to get rid of the formalities, my name is Debra.”

We were walking into her front room and Priscilla turned.

“Rick’s the only one I ever let call me by my name, until now that is.” She and Mom both smiled.

“Priscilla, I can see how you and Rick are looking at each other; come here,” Mom said, and held out her arms to her.

Priscilla looked at me, then at Mom. She walked into Mom’s open arms and they hugged for the longest time, then Mom held out one hand and pulled me into their embrace.

Priscilla started crying now, and Mom told her not to worry, that it was alright, that she understood.

Priscilla looked at Mom with tears in her eyes, then at me. Mom pulled back, and with a hand on my arm and one on Priscilla’s, she pulled us together. She didn’t have to say more, we both went into a clinch and hugged.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.