All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 38

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

Billie was sitting in the seat of the old pickup, her legs bent up and her feet flat on the seat next to her butt cheeks.

Her small pussy was peeking out from the curly blonde hair that covered the top of her slit, she was tan from her toes to her short sassy hair on her head, she must have tanned naked all summer to be this tan all over.

“How much do you weigh Billie?” I asked as she sat there.

“I weigh about ninety five pounds now, but I’m trying to lose some more.”

“You don’t need to lose any weight, you’re absolutely perfect in every way, if you lose weight you’ll be skinny.”

“Do you really mean that Rick, when I look in the mirror I feel like I’m too fat for my height.”

“I’m going to eat you now, and then you may need to gain some weight, because I see something I really love.” I said as I pulled her feet out in front of her and slid her sexy little butt across the seat toward me. I had my door open on the driver’s side and was standing on the ground.

I leaned in under the steering wheel and moved her right leg to hook it over the steering wheel, then pushed her other leg up and hooked it on the seat back, leaving her spread wide open at the waist and her small pussy lips popped open about a half inch. I grabbed her by her hips and pulled her to me another foot, making her legs spread more with her knees almost to her chest.

“Billie, I am going to lick your stomach then down your thigh, then I am going to lick back up your other thigh to your stomach. From there, you tell me what you want and where you want it, I want you to show me where you feel good.”

“All I know is that I want you to put your mouth on my pussy and suck me, I don’t know where it feels good, I don’t know where to tell you to touch, if you find it I’ll let you know.”

I did exactly as I told her, the only problem I had was keeping her sexy butt pinned to the seat, she was going wild even before my tongue touched her skin. When I did lick her across her tight little belly, she nearly busted my chin with her pelvic bone.

I put my hands around her thighs and held her down as I licked and dragged the tip of my tongue along side her furry patch of curly hair. Billie tried to break loose and buck more, but I held her in self defense. I knew she would bloody my nose if I turned that wild ass loose.

Billie was wet now, her small slit was glistening with her juices, her blonde curls near her pussy lips were matted to her skin with shiny sweet nectar. I put my tongue to it and tasted. Very sweet, with an unmistakable flavor of young pussy. I was developing a craving for this as well as the flavor of Latino pussy. Careful not to lose hold of her, I licked down her lips, not pushing in, but wiping up the spilled honey that was dripping from her. My dick was getting harder and harder.

I knew it was time to open the gates and let this wild animal that was caged inside her run loose. Putting the very tip of my tongue to the bottom of her small slit I pulled it upwards, letting my tongue part the tight lips and gather even more of her slippery juice.

I had to keep my hands on her hip bones and pull down, so I didn’t have any help opening her secret places for the first time. I used my tongue tip and kept licking and pushing against the opening until I felt her relax a bit and let me slip inside her with just about an inch of my tongue.

Billie went absolutely fucking wild, I lost my hold and had to jump back to keep from being pounded by her heels and her bouncing little ass.

“Billie, this isn’t going to work like this, I’m going to get hurt.” I laughed as she settled down a bit.

“I’m sorry Rick that was like you had plugged an electric cord into my pussy. I couldn’t control my self.”

“Well, I have another idea. You turn over and slide off the seat until your pussy is hanging off the edge, I’m going to get between your legs and eat you from behind.”

Billie flipped like a fish and was on her belly sliding back toward me. I guided and held her legs to keep her from bumping her knees on the seat frame. When she was close to the position I wanted to try, I stooped down under her legs and moved in.

I had a leg on each shoulder now and her opening was once again within reach of my tongue. I reached around and over her thighs and put my hands on her butt, pulling her tight little cheeks apart. Now with my hands like this I can hold her down on me while I try to tame that little wild cat nestled in her crotch.

“Billie, just relax a minute and let me show you something that you will never get enough of for the rest of your life.”

“Suck my pussy Rick, I’m about to explode.”

With her butt cheeks pulled open and my hands pulling her down at the same time, I moved in. I didn’t want to tickle her as I had done earlier, I may not be able to stand another assault like that.

I eased my forefingers down and pulled her pussy open, then I stuck my tongue as deep as I could inside her.

Billie screamed as if I had put a knife in her, but I was ready and held her tight. I pushed deeper and felt her little cherry. I didn’t want to push too hard on it and cause her pain so I pulled back and began to fuck her with my tongue. As I would pull to the outside of her lips, I’d swipe up and down her pussy, making sure to rough up her clitty a little along the way.

I held on as she bucked wildly. Beating the seat in front of her with her arms, her lower legs jerking and flying in the air from knees to heels as if in some wild swimming marathon. I wasn’t going to let up, she was going to get the pussy eating she wanted, her first was going to live in her mind for the rest of her life.

Now that I was inside her pussy deeper with my tongue, she was opening up to me, her legs began to spread a little. Her pussy lips began to swell and puff out. She was bucking still, but now it was back on my tongue wanting more.

“Oh Rick, I think I’m going to faint, I feel so funny and dizzy. My pussy feels like I’m going to pee on you. I can’t hold it Rick here it comes,” she screamed as she was hit head on by an orgasm.

I thought at first she really was peeing on me, but the taste was sweet, it was thicker and almost oily on my tongue and lips as I continued licking and sucking. This was her cum, damn she must be like Brandy, she is shooting and spurting.

I had to see and leaned back, but she was coming down from the point of impact now and had stopped flooding my face with her virgin juice. That was no problem, now that we have this little wild kitten stirred up I’ll make it spit and growl once more, before it starts to purr and curl up.

“Billie was that good?”

“Shit yes that was good, let me up I’m jerking all over.”

“No I’m not through with you yet, you have more to come in more ways than one,” I said as I closed my eyes and dove back in for more.

I renewed my grip on her butt cheeks trying to keep them from slipping away in all the little girl juice that had splashed up.

Raking my tongue through her lips, I found her clitty and probed and punched it, shoving it around in the oily bed where it lay. I felt it wake up and start to swell and rise with all the attention. When I touched it now, Billie would moan and jerk her hips forward as if trying to fuck the seat.

That was good but not enough, I wanted her wild and free like before. I wanted to pull back and see her spray her girl juice all over me and the ground too. I went back to tongue fucking her like before, stabbing and then pulling out, licking and poking her swollen little button.

Billie started to go wild once more, her legs were flailing wildly in the air over my head.

Then I felt it start to spray and pulled my head back to see her spray all over my feet and lower legs, she kept on shooting little streams, this was so erotic to me. I pulled out from between her thighs and stood up. Spreading her legs wide I stepped in and pushed my dick into her spurting little pussy, feeling her cover me. I pushed the head of my dick in her pussy as she screamed.

“Fuck me Rick.”

I only let the head go inside her, but I was rolling my hips and twisting my big knob around in her as she sprayed again, this time she sprayed my balls where they hung under her pussy. I started to cum as I jerked out of her. I laid my dick on her back and she gripped him with her butt cheeks as I sprayed her with my own juice mixture. All over her back, between her shoulder blades, even in her hair and then it pooled in the soft bend of her lower back.

I felt so good, this was amazing. I started sliding my dick through her butt crack and she reached back to open her cheeks more to let me deeper between them, then she took her hands and tried to push them closed over the top of my dick as it slid from her tight little brown hole out the top, pushing more cum up on her lower back.

I wanted inside her again, but I didn’t have a rubber close, they were in my jeans and my jeans were in the dusty floor board of the truck.

“I wish you would have fucked me when you were inside me just now, that felt so good, and I came so hard I almost passed out once more,” Billie said.

I put her legs down and steadied her as she stood in the wet dust where she had sprayed her juice just moments before.

“Did I do all that.” Billie picked her foot up and looked at the ground.

“Yes you did and just wait until we tell Brandy, she can squirt just like that, I was amazed at how much you let go the second time. It looked like ‘Old Faithful’ out in Yellowstone Park.”

“No I didn’t you silly thing, besides I couldn’t help it. You had me so worked up, I thought I was peeing at first but it felt too good coming out to be pee.”

“I think we need to find a place to clean up, any suggestions?” I asked

“Yes we’ll have to go to the house and use the water hose there by the barn, there’s no way we’re going in the house looking and smelling like we do. I’m the one that cleans that house!”

Billie took her t-shirt and wiped her legs and my dick and lower legs so we wouldn’t get too much on the seat.

She drove us over to the farm house and pulled up near the barn. I saw a concrete wash pad with a large hose coiled up on it.

“Come on, I’ll wash you down, then you can wash me off.”

Billie giggled as she sprayed me all over with the cool water, I bent over and showed her my butt and she sprayed it too, making sure she had it clean by running one hand all over it while spraying me.

I took the spray nozzle and started with her hair, then down her back to her sexy little ass. I washed her legs then turned her around. Her boobs were absolutely beautiful, of course I thought all boobs were, but these were really nice. I guess they looked so special because they were so big on her small body.

Her nipples were swollen and crinkled with the cool water spraying over them. I turned the spray right on them and her whole body shook making her breasts sway from side to side while the water ran off her nipples in little streams.

When we were as clean as plain water would get us, Billie told me she would get us a big towel and be right back.

I leaned my butt up against the fender of the truck and waited for her as the water dripped off me.

She was coming out the door now still naked and smiling at me from across the yard, she had some clean shorts and a shirt in one hand and a towel in the other.

“I want to dry you off Rick, I want to touch your body and see what all I can find.”

I opened the door and she stepped up inside the truck. Standing on the floor next to the seat she dried my long hair as best she could as I stood there with my back to her. Billie dried my shoulders and back then told me to turn around.

She dried my chest and then stepped down to dry my lower body and my dick. She took my dick and licked it and even tried to get it in her mouth. I didn’t think she could even come close but she somehow got most of my head in her mouth and sucked some more.

When she dried my legs, she laid the towel down and pulled her clean shirt over her head, then she pulled her clean shorts up over that sexy tan ass, no panties this time.

“Do you lay out in the sun all summer naked to get that brown?” “I do lay out when I can, but I am naturally dark skinned, Pa told me my mom was part Mexican and I guess I got this from her.”

“Well she did good, having this beautiful daughter and giving her smooth tan skin to cover up with.”

“Thank you Rick, I wish I had known her, Pa tells me of how good she was and how pretty, he said she was a small woman like me and had big boobs too,” Billie giggled.

“Pa is only forty five now, I sure wish he would meet someone, but he says he’s not interested, and won’t even let me talk about it.”

“Billie will you please come to town and spend the afternoon with us, you don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to, but you’ll love being around the others and see the crazy things they think of.”

“I really would like to, and I’ll ask Pa if it is OK, I could take my bike and park the truck where we met earlier, then ride into town with you if he says I can. I’ve really been thinking about it and I want to be with all of you.”

Then let’s go meet your Pa and spend some time with him, maybe he’ll let you go if I promise to look after you and not to stick my dick in you,” I grinned.

“Don’t go making promises like that, I may not let you keep them,” She laughed. We checked each other to see if we were clean enough to meet her Pa without him seeing or smelling something on us.

Billie let me drive over to the next farm and even down to the field where her Pa was working. I parked the truck over to the side of the dirt road and we got out. I could see a big tractor in the distance and asked her if that was him.

“Yes, that’s him, it’ll take a while for him to get up here. There’s a ‘buddy’ seat in his tractor cab and you can sit in it. It’s not that big but big enough to sit on, I ride with him some times and we just talk. When we are working on our farm, he’ll let me drive the tractor and pull the disk and other implements too.”

“I drive our old grain truck to the elevator too, I follow the back roads and never get on the highway. All the guys at the elevator really like me and help me get the back gate out of the truck so they can dump the grain.”

“I used to just wear my old cut off bib overalls with no shirt under them, but Pa made me start wearing a shirt under the bib when I got my boobs,” Billie giggled.

I loved being around this girl, she was so open and honest about everything.

Her Pa pulled up near where we were standing and a big cloud of dust that was following him caught up and passed the big tractor when he stopped, giving us a good dusting.

Her Pa was a tall lanky man, not thin and not fat. He had big hands and shoved his right hand at me with a big smile.

“Dusty Williams here Rick, I’ve heard so much about you around the house this week I thought you would be at least seven foot tall,” He laughed.

“I’m glad to meet you too Mr. Williams, I thought the way Billie talked and bragged on you that you wouldn’t even need a tractor to plow with.” He really laughed then and slapped me on the back, nearly knocking the breath out of me.

“I love going down to the co-op and hearing all the tales about you and how fast you can run and all, you’re getting to be a pretty big ‘folk hero’ in these parts.”

“Well, I guess that I’ve been pretty lucky so far, but we’ve only played three games and one of them was just a scrimmage game.”

“Just a scrimmage game my ass. You beat one of the best JR. Varsity teams in the state of Texas that night, Billie and I were there and saw you. You ran through them, over them, and around them. That son, ain’t got nothing to do with luck, that is a God given talent.”

“Y’all come on up here in the tractor cab and ride a round or two with me. Billie if you behave yourself, you can sit on Rick’s lap while I drive,” He laughed his big Texas laugh, took his cap off and knocked the dust off his jeans, then climbed up the steps into the big tractor.

Mr. Williams shoved the throttle wide open and we took off, pulling the wide disk plow. I looked back and saw as the curved blades cut into the soil, throwing it up and over, only to be cut and thrown back the other way with the blades that followed. The blades were cupped like a big saucer, and had a hole in the center of them where they were all spaced along a long axle making them roll through the soil. It was hypnotizing for me to watch as they rolled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.