All American Boy
Chapter 37

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

“Ms. Maria asked me to run an errand for her then she wanted me to help her open a couple of packages and make sure that everything was OK inside them and I didn’t get a chance to see you before I left.”

The first week of school was spent getting us into a routine and I must admit it was working, here is it Thursday and we’re playing our second scheduled conference game of the season today at four o’clock.

Coach Miller told us to be at the athletic complex at 2:30 pm for a team meeting, so Ben and I stayed at school and worked on our timing and signals we had between us.

At the meeting, Coach Miller told us that we had to remember who we were playing for. Not for him, not for our fans, not for our families and girlfriends, but we were each playing for our teammates and for the team. We agreed before the first game that we wouldn’t let the team down, that we’d give every ounce of our energy and every beat of our heart to winning a game when we took the field.

Coach Clark spoke and told us that this would be the last home game for a while. The next three games would be on the road and in front of our opponents local fans. We needed this game to get some momentum going into these three ‘away’ games.

“Play your best, do your part and don’t let your teammates down,” He told us.

By the time we took the field at 3:45 we were as focused and determined as we had been this short season.

During warm-ups, Ben and I were paired for pass and run plays for the first time before a game, we loved this new opportunity to get a few more snaps before we played.

When we went to the sidelines for the pre-game ceremonies, I looked for mom and the others. I saw them waving and screaming at me and waved back. I spotted Sue ellen Carpenter and her sister Mary standing down at the bottom rail and waved at her. She was raising her arm and pointing down over the head of a skinny kid with a big smile and long blonde hair standing next to her on crutches.

‘This is her brother, this is Rick.’ I thought. ‘She didn’t tell me he was on crutches’.

I waved again and turned back with my hand over my heart as the National Anthem started playing. I couldn’t get the picture of Rick Carpenter out of my head.

“Dalton, Bolden, Cooper you’re the captains for tonight, get out there and represent your team and your school with pride,” Coach Miller told us.

My heart was in my throat as we walked out to mid-field. Ben had been there before, this was my first time and I just followed his lead. I made it through the coin toss and the choosing of which goals to defend without throwing up. I didn’t even know who won the toss, I was so nervous.

“Dalton, Bolden you know what to do,” Coach Clark bellowed. Now I knew who won the toss. My stomach settled down and my heart went back down in my chest just enough to allow me to get a deep breath.

When the whistle blew I looked up to see the ball floating as if in slow motion, right down to me. As I took it, I heard Ben yell, “UP THE GUT” and he was gone right up the middle. I was on his heels as we met the first line of defenders, then Ben took out a defender as I cut to the outside and ran hard for the sidelines. I loved running the sidelines, I knew there was only one way I could get hit once I got there and that was if someone had an angle on me. No one was going to catch me from behind.

I crossed the goal line and once more everything and everyone seemed to be in slow motion with the sound turned off.

Ben was the first one to reach me, he grabbed me in a hug and picked me up spinning us around. The ref came up and told us to keep it down, and I handed him the ball.

Coach Clark met us first and then Coach Miller, they were all smiles. Then the whole team came over to where Ben and I sat as I tried to get my heart and my stomach back close to where they belonged and out of my throat.

We won the game going away by the score of thirty eight to seven. After the game I asked Coach Miller if I could have one of the practice balls to give a kid in the stands as I pointed to where Rick Carpenter and his sisters stood cheering along with the rest of the crowd.

Coach Miller looked at them then back to me, he took me by the arm and led me over to the equipment manager.

“I need a new ball,” he told him.

When Coach Miller had the ball, he took a piece of tape and taped it next to the laces, then called the whole team over and we knelt in prayer. Coach pulled out a black marker pen and signed the ball, handed it to Coach Clark and on to each assistant and each player on the team. By the time we had all signed it, there wasn’t many places left to write. Coach Miller pulled the tape off and asked what the boys’ name was. I told him Rick Carpenter, and he wrote his name where the tape had been and handed me the ball.

I had tears in my eyes as I walked over to where Rick stood with his sisters. I pointed to the ball, then up to him. I handed it up to where he could get it in his hands. His sisters were crying and everyone close to us were too, but Rick was smiling a huge smile as he leaned forward on his crutches and held the ball up with both hands for everyone to see. As I handed the game ball up to him, someone standing near me took the picture. This was the second of three pictures of me to make the papers this year.

Since this was a school night we weren’t allowed to celebrate late, but we did all go over to Ramon’s, Aunt Karen’s treat.

There was eleven of us in our group, including Jacqi and YO. Ramon must have been alerted somehow that we were on the way, he was waiting in the lobby as we all entered.

Jacqi and YO ran to him in a flash of legs and panty covered butts and hugged him. Then once again Jacqi took over as emcee and introduced everyone to her brother.

Ramon escorted us to the same private dining room we were in last week and was the perfect host, hurrying the hostess in to take our drink orders and two waitresses waiting on us to make things smoother. I’ll say one thing for Ramon, he sure did pick some good looking waitresses for his restaurant. The hip hugging skin tight toreador pants did the trick too. I wonder if they even have panties and bras on under the skin tight pants and the short vests with sequins all over them, they sure do make the girls dark tan breasts push out in front. I’ll ask Jacqi, she’ll know.

Mom and Aunt Karen were impressed with the way Ramon took us all in and made us feel like celebrities. Brandy was in awe of all the decorations and the uniforms of the waitresses.

When I introduced Brandy to Jacqi and YO after the game, I thought the three of them were going to completely forget about me, they hit it off like long lost kin folks, they talked about everything from clothes to sex in a matter of five minutes.

Now they were all sitting beside me, Brandy on my right, Jacqi on my left and YO sitting next to Brandy holding her hand as they still talked animatedly. Bonnie and Molly sat with mom and Aunt Karen across from us and mom was smiling at me like something was funny.

Ramon pulled a chair up behind mom and Aunt Karen and they turned to talk with him, I could see Aunt Karen looking him up and down as he talked to mom, then when he turned to her she looked like she was going to pee all over herself.

This was interesting and I leaned over to whisper to Jacqi about it. She looked at me and grinned really big and then started watching as Aunt Karen and Ramon looked at each other with eyes dancing and silly smiles showing up now. There was a fire in Aunt Karen’s eyes and smoke was coming from Ramon’s as they looked at each other.

I let Brandy in on it and she leaned over with her hand on YO’s naked thigh as she whispered to her. I could see a tres camino in my mind here. Brandy, Jacqi and YO were getting along better than I had hoped. If there are three of them and me, I will have to ask Jacqi what that is called, but then she will know what I am thinking.

Jacqi was making sure that her right boob was pushed against me, as she chatted across me to Brandy and YO. I leaned over to Jacqi and asked what she thought of Brandy.

“Rick, she is so sexy and so very beautiful, YO and I just love her,” She answered.

“What would you call it if there were four people naked in bed together?” I whispered.

“Tienen un cuatro camino sexual,” Jacqi said as she looked at me with her eyes open wide.

“Rick are you thinking what I think you are thinking, if you are I am going to cum right here,” Jacqi said.

“Well when I look at the three of you, I can’t help but think about all of us naked together,” I told her.

Jacqi grabbed my hand and stuffed it between her sexy thighs and pressed my knuckles to her pussy as she shivered like I do sometimes when I piss.

I leaned over to Brandy and whispered to her, “Tell YO you want the four of us to have a ‘tienen un cuatro camino sexual’.

Brandy leaned to my ear and repeated the phrase to make sure she had it right. She did and I nudged her to go on and tell her.

I whispered to Jacqi and told her what I got Brandy to do and we both looked at YO as Brandy whispered to her.

YO’s eyes popped wide open then she smiled at Brandy and kissed her on the cheeks. YO looked across Brandy at Jacqi and smiled and nodded as if asking ‘yes’ or ‘no’, first up and down then side to side. I nodded up and down, ‘yes’.

Brandy asked me what she had said in Spanish. “You just told her that you wanted the four of us to have sex together.”

“Rick was that really what that meant, can you believe I was just sitting here thinking how much fun we’d all have if we got naked together.” Brandy told me and giggled.

“Tell YO that you’re serious, and that you and I are going to fuck her and Jacqi silly, then watch her, she’ll cum in her panties.”

“She must have a short fuse if she can cum that quick.”

“She and Jacqi as well as her sister Ms. Maria the teacher all have a short fuse when it comes to cum,” I laughed.

I watched YO as Brandy told her what I said. YO grabbed Brandy’s right hand and crammed it between her hot Latino thighs and squirmed in her seat.

This opened up a whole new conversation as YO and Brandy jabbered excitedly to each other and Jacqi squeezed my hand between her thighs.

Brandy leaned over to me. “Make Jacqi cum and tell her when she does that I want to lick her pussy dry.”

I leaned over to Jacqi with a smile and told her what Brandy said.

Jacqi jerked up straight, looked over at Brandy. “Meet me in the restroom I need to clean up before we eat.”

This wasn’t fair, I started all of this and I can’t join in on their fun.

While they were gone our food came and we started without them, as I am sure they did the same where they were, but they were back soon with satisfied smiles for everyone. Brandy kissed me on the mouth and I licked my lips as I looked at Jacqi.

Mom and Aunt Karen continued to laugh and chat with Ramon as they ate their food. The sparks were really flying between Ramon and Aunt Karen now and I knew there was a new relationship being born right now.

Ben and Emily were lost in their own world as they cuddled and cooed together. We all had a great time once again at Ramon’s.

When she was through with her meal Tara came over and squatted down behind me.

“I want in on whatever it is that’s making all of you smile and squirm as if you are having orgasms,” she said and laughed.

Brandy hugged her cousin and told her, “You will never be left out, if we all get together naked as Rick suggested, you will be there too.”

“What is a five way fuck Jacqi?” I asked her then got ready for her cum to hit.

“‘Un cinco sexual camino’, do you mean that Tara wants in too, shit I am going to have my seat soaking wet when I get up.”

Since we had all came in two vehicles we didn’t have to get Ramon’s shuttle to take us home, and we all said our goodbyes and left. Jacqi and YO rode with us in Mom’s SUV to Ms. Maria’s. I caught myself just before I gave mom directions, then looked at Jacqi and asked exactly where her sister lived.

Brandy and I got out with YO and Jacqi and walked to the door with them, I kissed Jacqi as Brandy kissed YO, then we swapped up, then we swapped up again. I told them that I was looking forward to the time we all get to swap partners like that while naked. Jacqi and YO almost went to their knees.

“Have either of you ever seen a girl squirt cum out of her pussy like a man does out of his dick?” I asked Jacqi and YO then got an elbow from Brandy.

“NO,” they both chimed.

“Who does that, I would love to see that,” YO said.

“I would love to catch it on my tongue too,” Jacqi said.

“I will let you then, you owe me a clean up anyway,” Brandy told her.

“OH MY GOD, I’m having a mess in my panties,” Jacqi said as Brandy and I laughed and turned to go.

Friday started out just like any other day, I was up and ready to run. I got to the park just as Priscilla was warming up and we started our run together.

“I would like to see you again soon Rick, and please remind your mom that we never did have the meeting together to discuss you and Bonnie’s future as well as your education expenses,” Priscilla said.

“I’ll tell her that we really need to do this and ask her to call you,” I told her.

“Good, I will be home all weekend and would love to either come to your house or the two of you are welcome at mine.”

We ran three long laps this morning then she and I parted, both feeling the need to hold our naked bodies close and make love.

I met Ben and the girls at ‘our place’ and we all rode slowly to school, I was riding between Brandy and Tara and asked them what they thought of the Gonzales cousins.

“I just love those two, the more I know about them, they more they are like Tara and I,” Brandy said.

“Were you really serious about all of us getting together naked Rick?” Tara asked.

“Yes I am, and they are excited about the idea as well,” I told her.

“I would love to see their sexy brown bodies naked, the thought has made me wet all night,” Tara said.

“I’ll tell you what I thought of all night, I thought of seeing Rick with his cock buried in one, then the other, then pulling it out to stick up my pussy, now that mental picture had me wet to my knees,” Brandy giggled her little musical laugh.

“You girls are going to get the best of me yet,” I laughed

“We have both had the best of you and we want more,” Brandy laughed.

“I have a couple of loose ends I need to take care of tomorrow morning, but if you two are free in the afternoon I will see what Jacqi and YO have planned,” I said.

“My parents are going to be gone all weekend and Brandy is staying with Emily and I tonight. I am staying with them Saturday night. Maybe they could come over and we could play some games in the game room?” Tara said with a smile.

“Wow, I love the way you think you sexy little girl,” I told her.

We were at the school entrance now and after securing our bikes we went our separate ways after agreeing to make arrangements for tomorrow afternoon.

I wondered what Billie had planned for the rest of her day tomorrow. That was just too much, we had just been joking around and now we were supposed to meet as if being dared. I bet she will back out before we leave school today, and even if she does want to meet me tomorrow it will just be as friends.

I have to wonder though if there may be a possibility I could be wrong. She sure is fun to flirt with and she seems to be eager to explore her sexuality. I will just ask her if she would like to come play games with us later in the day.

This is Friday, the last day of the first week of school. Everyone was hyper and anxious to get it over and get back to having fun for at least two days. I felt the same, I could feel the energy and the excitement as I thought of the possibilities that were dangling in front of my horny mind. Every thought, every mental picture I could come up with was followed by ‘WHAT IF’.

At lunch I was able to catch up with Brandy, Jacqi and YO. We sat together laughing and actually making plans to meet at Tara’s Saturday afternoon. I saw Billie as she came in the cafeteria and waved to her. She got a tray and I asked Brandy to let her sit between us. I explained to her that she’d never regret meeting this girl, she was a BABY FOX and she was fun to be around. I also took this opportunity to tell Brandy that Billie was the loose end I wanted to take care of tomorrow.

Brandy as always followed my cue and she moved down a seat. I waved Billie to the empty seat and introduced her to all the girls, explaining that Jacqi was a sister to Ms. Maria and YO was a cousin. Billie was excited to meet them and was soon being a girl in a group of girls. I told her that Brandy was my girlfriend.

Billie looked at me then at Brandy and started to apologize for sitting between us. Brandy told her to hush that nonsense.

“I love this young stud and I know that I can’t keep him in my corral, I have to let him graze and I’ve learned that I have so much fun being included in his plans than I would if he excluded me,” Brandy explained to Billie.

Billie still was not convinced as she looked at all of us trying to get some clue as to what was going on between us.

“This is a joke isn’t it?” Billie asked and laughed as she felt she had caught on.

“No, Billie we are not joking,” Brandy told her as she reached over to Billie, took her hand and placed it on my dick under the table. “Does that feel like a joke to you?” Brandy asked her as she pushed Billie’s hand along my swelling dick.

“No, but this is all new to me, and I don’t like to have practical jokes pulled on me when I don’t know much about sex as it is,” She said looking Brandy in the eye.

Jacqi and YO reached across the table and took Billie’s other hand and told her that they were cousins and that they had met Brandy for the first time last night.

“She is real, and she loves Rick. She loves us now and we were planning to meet tomorrow afternoon to all be naked and explore and have some wild fun,” Jacqi told her.

Again Billie looked from one to the other of us, then smiled, “Count me in, I need all the help I can get. Pa’s had me cooped up so long I feel like my wings have been clipped. I need to learn to fly, can all of you teach me?”

“Billie, you’ll know we’re being sincere, when you and Rick get through paying up your bets. You just plan on meeting with the rest of us, my younger cousin Tara will be there too. If the thought of you being with four girls and one guy is something that you’d rather not explore then no hard feelings. If the thought of girls entertaining themselves together while waiting to have their turn with the monster cock you still have in your hand, then no hard feelings, pardon the pun,” Brandy told her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.