All American Boy
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

This fourteen year old redhead had shown me what making love was all about, and just yesterday she had been a virgin with my pole up her pussy for the first time ever.

I slipped my dick out of her slippery pussy and pulled the condom off and tossed it off to the edge of the blanket. With my dick resting lazily now between her thighs, we spooned tighter and fell asleep.

Sam had beaten me at my own game, she had given me pleasure where I had always been the giver.

When we woke up it was still dark out but the sky was graying and sunrise was not far away.

I rolled Sam over to lay on her back and she smiled up at me, “you’re awesome Rick,” she said.

“No, you’re the one, you gave me more than I have ever gotten from a woman, where in the hell did you ever learn to do that to a man?” I asked her.

“You’re going to laugh at me when I tell you, but I read an article in a magazine last year, it was so hot to read what this woman was describing how she made love to her husband.

I kept it and read it every day for nearly six months, I would read it and rub my pussy and rub my breasts until I would cum all over my hand.”

“I still have this article and can recite it word for word. I was hoping to one day have a lover who would let me make love to him the way it was described in this article. When I walked in the bunkhouse yesterday and saw you lying there with your long yellow hair all over your pillow and you long cock sticking up like an oil derrick, I knew at that instant I had found the person I wanted to make love to just as the article described.”

“I cried tears of joy when you spooned up to me and put your big cock in me, I had lived my fantasy two days in a row, and both times you had your cock in my pussy, making me feel the joy of becoming a woman.”

“In four years I’ll be eighteen and I want you to know right now, I plan to have your baby. Don’t tell me no, don’t even say anything, just listen to me.”

“Charli and I love our parents more than we could ever tell them or anyone for that matter. We’ve never seen the outside world except for a few weeks of vacation scattered over fourteen years.”

“We both know we could leave the ranch when we’re grown and more than likely find someone to love, but we don’t want to leave, this is our life, this is our world. We’ve both said that if we ever marry, it will be to someone that will live here and be happy to raise a family and live a life just as we have been raised.”

“You have four years to decide if you want to give me that son my dad wanted, you have four years to decide if you will let me raise your son. I don’t care if he has red hair or yellow hair as long as he has your heart, of course it would be good for him some day if he inherited your big cock.” Sam smiled and snuggled up to me.

Twice I started to say something, but I didn’t know what to say, so I just kept my mouth shut. I had four years to think of an answer.

Sam and I took the blanket and went to the loft door at the back of the barn. We sat down and pulled the blanket up on our shoulders as the cool morning air whipped past us.

The dark had turned to gray, and the light was chasing the gray into the western horizon. The shadows were coming out of hiding now as the darkness left and the light came. Soon the sun would be up and a new day would be beginning.

Sam and I went down the ladder and over to the ranch house, the others were still asleep and we went in to take a shower. When we had showered, we came to the kitchen and Sam wanted to cook breakfast for everyone, so I helped her and we cooked enough for an army.

Lisa and Gail came in and smiled at us, then they went down the hall toward the bathroom. Randy and gene came in smiling like they had been telling jokes, they had taken showers in the bunkhouse, and sat at the table drinking coffee as Sam and I finished piling the food on the table.

Gail and Lisa came in and Randy and Gene grabbed then in a big hug and pulled their wives onto their laps.

Emily, Beth and Charli all came fresh from the shower in the bunkhouse too, and grabbed a glass of orange juice off the counter and gulped it down.

Everyone sat around the big kitchen table and ate like starved dogs, looking up now and then to smile at each other, glancing to see who was smiling at who.

No one had said much more than a few mumbled ‘morning’s’ when Randy spoke to me.

“Rick you would make one helluva ranch hand, you can ride, you can shoot, and you can cook. If you ever decide you want to come over this way and do a little ranchin’ let Gene and me know, we both owe you a lot and would love to have you for a neighbor. We both have been thinking that we would expand the operations now that the girls are old enough to take over some of the business details for us.” Randy said.

“Rick, Randy is speaking for both of us, we owe you more than we could ever tell you, and we would be glad to set you up in the business, expand the operations to about double and make you a partner.” Gene told me.

“We know that you have a lot of schooling to do yet, and a lot of living too, you just take your time and we will hold the offer open until you look us in the eye and tell us ‘no thanks’, deal?” Randy said and stood to shake my hand across the table.

“Deal” I said as I shook Gene’s hand also.

You would have thought we were on a TV game show the way the females were all clapping and cheering us on.

Emily told them she had something she wanted to bring up with the grownups and that all of us had talked it over.

“We were thinking how we’ll all miss Rick now that we have gotten to know him. We were wondering if there might be some way for him and his family and maybe some of his friends to come out for a long weekend on Thanksgiving. We thought that it would be fun to throw a big party and invite those who would like to spend a weekend on a ranch without clothes, to come out and join us.” Emily said, looking around at her parents and her uncle and aunt also.

No one said anything for a while and I could tell that the girls were just about to put the begging plan into action, when Lisa stood up. “I think that’s a wonderful idea, I’m in, and we can plan all the details in plenty of time to make for everyone to make plans to be here.”

“I’m in too and I know that Randy and Gene would love to see a lot of naked women here with us for a long weekend, all in favor, raise their hands,” Gail laughed.

Everyone raised their hands and cheered again, and all of us teenagers smiled to each other, proud of the way it all came about.

When we all got up from the table, Lisa and Gail said they would clean the kitchen since Sam and I had cooked. Lisa pulled me over to the side and kissed me on the cheek, and told me that she and Gail had gotten up early and looked at all the pictures, downloaded them to Gail’s computer and made a copy on CD for Lisa as well. She told me that they had decided that all the pictures were excellent and that the whole family deserved to see them if I had no big objections. She told me that the digital camera was in the bunkhouse with my bags if I wanted to take more pictures.

I went out to see where all the girls went and to see what the plan for the day was. I found them all huddled up at the bunkhouse porch and they told me that they had all talked it over and decided if I wanted to we would ride the ATV’s.

“That sounds great to me, we have about six hours before we have to pack up and go meet Mom.”

Beth and Sam decided they were going to drive, so we got the Kawasaki out and put gas in it, then Beth backed a Polaris Ranger out. This one is built more like a small Jeep than a four wheeler. After making sure they were full of gas and had enough air in the tires, we all set out back down the trail that led to the big hay barn.

As soon as we had gone over a small rise and was temporarily hidden from the ranch house, Beth and Sam stopped. Charli wanted to ride me like Emily had on Friday if I would let her. I told her that I forgot to get any condoms, we’d have to go back first. Beth grinned and held up the digital camera, unzipped the side pouch and four rubbers fell out.

I looked at Charli and said, “Where and how”

.

Charli looked at me and said, “On the Kawasaki and deep.” Which the other girls thought was hilarious, and I smiled at her too as I stepped over the seat in a now familiar position.

Charli was almost an exact copy of her twin, though they didn’t look exactly alike in their facial features, most people thought they were identical twins. You would have to be around them for a while and know who is who before you could tell the difference. I knew them well enough by now that I knew who I was talking to or which one was fucking me at any given time.

The three things that I most noticed the had in common was number one their long red hair, the next thing that stood out with obvious appeal was their huge, firm erect breasts. They weren’t just huge, they were magnificent, if you could have inverted a large funnel and covered it in soft skin with scattered freckles, then you would be close. They both possessed these huge breasts that pointed straight out from their rib cage in a symmetrical cone shape.

Probably some expert on womens breasts would say that they failed the perfect breasts category miserably because they didn’t have nipples. But they do have nipples, you have to know how to coax them out to operating size.

I was getting good at this since I had the two of them to experiment on.

Charli like her twin Sam, was an exceptionally sexy girl and had an exceptional appetite for my hard dick. Just one day into her life as a non-virgin, and just one fuck notched on her chastity belt, Charli knew exactly how she wanted her second fuck to be. She was not shy about explaining it either.

“Rick, I want Emily to drive for us, she knows the ups and downs ‘pardon the pun’, and she knows what will be best for me as well as you since she gave her cherry to you this way.” Charli said.

“Beth knows more about the digital camera now than any of us, so I want her to take the pictures. Sam came out of the barn this morning smelling fresh fucked at daylight, so she can just wait her turn.” Charli said with a grin toward her sister who smiled and ducked her head.

“If you will kind sir, please prepare for condom application. Sam I will let you do the honors and no loitering either,” Charli told her sister.

If you’re fourteen and almost a half years old, and you have an almost twelve inch dick that is as big as a Coke can from knob to hair, then you can bet you have a hard on, I did.

Sam wet me with her mouth, then she rolled the rubber down my long hard dick, Charli leaned up close and I licked her pussy, then she settled herself across my thighs, a leg on each side and her pussy nudging my dick about half way down as it stood at attention between us.

Emily hit the throttle with her thumb and the Kawasaki engine roared and vibrated the frame of the ATV, then shut it back off. Charli looked me in the eye and let herself down until she had the head of my dick inside her wet lips. She took her hand and smeared my dick back and forth through her pussy lips, then placed him back in his favorite position, just inside a girls pussy lips. Beth, the director and camera girl was snapping pictures as fast as she could.

Charli turned her head and told Emily, ‘Ladies, start your engines’.

Emily started again with a roar, then she dropped the RPM’s and shifted into low gear with a jerk and a lurch forward, which made Charli drop on me as she took about a third of my dick in her wet pussy.

Emily gunned the engine and we were off in a cloud of dust and a wild ride through ecstasy. Charli had her hands on my shoulders to steady herself as she half stood half, sat over me and my raging hard on. I held her by the hips and soon she was able to ease her body down by relaxing her knees.

The dust was bad as the wind blew in the direction we were traveling, keeping the dust moving along with us.

Emily gave the engine more gas which caused more vibration, which caused Charli to lower her pussy more. Charli and I both knew she had taken the full length of my dick yesterday as she lay across the small tree trunk, and we were both determined to get full penetration today too.

Charli grinned at me and raised first one then the other of her legs, leaving her impaled on my dick. As I looked down between us, she slowly slid down to rest her butt cheeks on my groin.

Charli looked at me and smiled, she was happy, I was happy, and dick was happy. I had to assume pussy was too as she sucked and clamped my dick in a flurry of moves that left me in wonder of her.

We soon had to go back so we could go meet Mom, I hated to leave and they all told me they hated to see me go.

It didn’t take me long to pack my things, I hardly even wore any of the clothes Mom packed for me.




“Rick tell me all about your stay at the ranch and about those four beautiful girls. The twins are just adorable and it took me about two minutes to realize the four of them are head over heels in love with you,” Mom said when we had gotten out on the road and headed east toward Masonville.

“Mom, I’m so full of things to tell you that I don’t even know where to begin, I’ll try to tell you about my incredible stay at the ranch as it happened, but I may not get it all in order.” I said. “Mom, I have to tell you first that I spent the whole weekend naked, along with all the others and it felt so good, just like the resort but even better because there was so much to do.”

“They wanted me to tell you that if we do all go out there Thanksgiving, it will be clothing optional, just as the resort, but mom it was a thrill to ride the horses naked. I sure hope we can all go back. I was thinking of maybe asking Will and his dad Bill if they could meet us there, they only live about an hour from the ranch, what do you think about that?” I asked mom as she drove. I cut my eyes over to see her reaction and caught a smile on her face.

“That sounds good to me, I’ll let you do that and you can explain to them about the clothes, then if Bill backs out, I won’t be embarrassed about asking him to spend a weekend naked with me.” Mom said and laughed out loud.

“Shit mom, there isn’t a man on earth that wouldn’t love to spend a weekend naked with you, unless he was gay.” I told her

“Watch your language young man, you may be the stud but you’re still my young son and I’ll be forced to spank your naked butt if you keep it up,” mom said with a chuckle and a glance my way.

“I may just cuss now so I can get naked with you then.” I laughed and teased mom.

“I’m the adult here and if there is any dirty talking to be done, I’ll do it. So just don’t force me to punish you or I’ll do more than talk dirty to you young man.” Mom said and laughed again.

Mom was feeling frisky now and I could tell we were going to have a good trip home.

“Did you take plenty of pictures of the ranch so you could show me?” mom asked.

“Yes, I think I took about ten of the ranch and some of the scenery along the creek where we spent a lot of time.” I said.

“Mom, would you be offended if you saw a few pictures of me naked with the four girls you met today?” I asked her.

“I’m sure if you spent the whole time you were there without your clothes, you will have some of you naked, no I wouldn’t be offended,” mom said.

“Would you be offended if some of them were taken while we were having sex once or twice, and by the way I used a lot of the rubbers you packed in my bag.” I said trying to prepare her for what was coming when she saw the pictures.

“I knew that you couldn’t go three days without wanting to put your monster organ into some lucky girl, or woman, so I wanted you to be prepared.” Mom said, and I felt better about telling her that there were probably over four hundred pictures of us in some sort of sexual position.

“Would you be offended if there were a few close-ups of us using some of the rubbers?” I asked, once again cutting my eyes over to her as she drove.

“Rick, are you telling me that you and the four girls fucked naked and took pictures as you did?” Mom glanced at me as she asked.

“Yes Ma’am, I guess that was what I was trying to tell you, but I didn’t want you to be disappointed with me for letting it happen, we just got so wrapped up in what we were doing that it just seemed natural at the time to let it happen.” I was trying to explain and knew I wasn’t doing a very good job of it.

“When we get home, you and I will go to my computer and download them and you can tell me all about each one, will that be OK?” Mom asked.

“Yes and we may have to have a sip or two of that muscadine wine before we do if that’s OK with you.” I said hopefully.

“Sounds like a deal to me, when we get home, I’ll chill a bottle while we get you unpacked and your clothes washed and ready for school tomorrow.” Mom said.

The wine won’t have time to chill much if that is all we do, I thought, knowing I didn’t have any dirty clothes except what I wore going there and coming home.

Mom was dressed in some khaki shorts that weren’t any of my favorite for her to wear, but they were what she wore shopping and out in public. She had on a tank top with some more wide straps on her shoulders too, so I knew she was wearing one of those workout, or sport bras I think they are called. One time I called it a training bra and she told me right away that she was past wearing training bras. I had to explain that I meant a bra that was worn while training.

Seeing my mom after being gone for part of three days, made me realize how much I loved her, not only as my mom and best friend ever, but as the woman that has guided me, schooled me, and even gave me lessons in making love.

I started thinking of the night we made love in the hot tub and mom got all hot and told me how she wanted to be fucked and how she was going to fuck me, shit that was hot that night. Thinking of it now is making me hot again, and I feel dick thinking about it too.

“Mom can I sleep with you tonight?” I asked her.

“I was thinking the same thing Rick, I’m glad you brought it up. I was just thinking about the last time we made love, well if I remember right, I told you to fuck me, that we could make love another time. We were in the hot tub, do you remember?” Mom said.

“I was just now looking at you sitting there, the most beautiful mom in all of Texas, and I thought of that night also, mom that was one hot, wild night wasn’t it?” I asked

“Yes, and you need to stop talking about it now, or we may not get home for a while.” Mom added.

I turned in the seat and put my back to mom, then slipped my shoes off and put my feet in the seat on the passenger side, I leaned back and lay my head in her lap and looked up at her between her perky breasts.

“Mom is it OK if I lay my head in your lap like I did when I was a little kid.” I asked after I did it.

“Well, since you’re already there, yes but you keep your hands to your self, I have to concentrate on driving,” she said.

“Mom I think maybe your breasts may be growing some, have you noticed that?” I looked up at her as I asked.

“No I haven’t noticed that at all, and I can see where this is going. You want me to say no, so you can get me to let you see them naked so you can tell for sure, is that right?” she busted me with that.

“Well I thought it was a good idea at the time, I always like looking at your beautiful breasts.”

“Since when have you stopped calling them tits and started calling them breasts, did the girls gang up on you and tell you they preferred breasts to tits?” mom asked with a smile down at me between her breasts.

“Well they didn’t really tell me not to call them tits, but they all used the word breasts and so did their mom’s,” I hope she didn’t catch that. But she did.

“So, you were discussing breasts with their moms also?”

“Well, we did have a short discussion where the subject came up.” I said.

“Well, during that discussion about breasts was that all that came up?” she asked and smirked down at me this time.

“Never mind, you can tell me all about it tonight, Bonnie is going to Molly’s after you get home, she wants to see you first though.” Mom told me.

“Good, I missed her really bad too Mom,”

I wanted to talk about mom’s breasts some more, I reached up and fondled her right breast through the two thick layers of cloth. Dayuummm, my moms breasts are so sexy and feel so good in my hand. I just knew she was going to slap my hand away any second now, but she didn’t.

“Mom?”

“Yes Rick?”

“Do you think if I raised your shirt and bra up over your breasts and just looked up at them and didn’t touch them that you wouldn’t get too distracted?”

“Rick you know that someone driving along here may see me with my breasts exposed and think I was flashing them.”

“Have you ever done that before Mom?”

“Yes, your aunt Karen and I did that all the time when we learned to drive and dad would let us take the old truck to town.”

“You did it in town, weren’t you afraid that someone would tell grandpa?”

“NOOOoo, We would never have been that brave, we always went out on the road going out of town the other way to do that.” Mom said and giggled.

“Was that the most daring thing the two of you ever did?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.