All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 32

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

“Tell us what’s happening here Rick so we can understand what we are looking at, I have a feeling this was not exactly the camera angle you were aiming for?” she looked at me with her eyebrow cocked.

“Well uh, you see, Emily and I were on the ATV and Beth had the camera and she was just learning how to use it.”

“I’m sure she’ll get better at taking pictures as she goes along then?” Lisa asked with a smile.

“Well, I don’t know, I haven’t seen them yet either.” I said.

“Next picture Rick, we’ll see if she can take better pictures than the last one,” Gail said.

I clicked the mouse again and there on the screen, bigger than life, was my dick with the rubber stretched over it, and pointed directly at Emily’s wet pussy lips.

“Next picture Rick, I think I know where this is leading, don’t you Lisa,” Gail said.

I clicked the mouse and there again was my dick, I could see every vein in it, I could see Emily’s shiny hair on her pussy, I could see the inside of her pussy where my dick had just opened her pussy lips enough to expose the slick, wet pink of her insides.

“Just a minute Rick,” Gail said and took the mouse then clicked a couple of times. “I saved that one in a separate file, I’m sure I’ll save more as we go along.” Gail said.

Lisa scooted closer to the screen and put her hand on my left knee as she did.

“Next picture Rick,” Gail said with a catch to her breath.

I sure hated to be sitting here, this picture was a very close-up of my dick pushing inside Emily’s pussy, the head was completely inside her now

.

“I need another glass of wine Gail,” Lisa said, holding her glass over to Gail just above my knees, and Gail poured the wine in her glass sloshing some out and wouldn’t you know it, it fell right on my dick and ran down.

Gail sat the bottle on the desk and pushed my chair back on the rollers, “I’ll get it,” she said as she ducked her head between my legs, grabbed my dick and licked it from my balls to up to my swollen head, then she covered it with her lips and sucked.

When Gail had gotten all the wine off my dick, she sat back down in her chair and pulled back up close again.

“Gail, you need to be more careful, this wine is too good to waste, and if we spill anymore I’ll get it the next time,” Lisa said with a slight slur.

“Next picture Rick, and you need to be telling us who is taking the picture and who is in it, or we won’t be able to help you decide which ones the others get to see if you don’t.” Gail said.

I took another big sip of my wine and clicked the mouse.

“OK Rick, what have we got here,” Lisa said as she leaned over on my knee and rubbed her big tit on my left leg as she tried to get a better angle on the screen.

“Ugghummm,” I cleared my throat, took another sip of wine and started to tell them what was showing on the screen now.

“Well, you see when we were riding yesterday, we got to the big barn and while we were there, the girls decided that we wouldn’t wear clothes the rest of the day. Then when we got back on the ATV, the vibration was so great, I started to get excited, I reached around and slipped my hands under Emily as she sat on the up-curved part of the seat. She liked what I was doing and started getting wet, so I put two fingers in her.”

“Hold it now, you were riding the ATV, was Emily driving or Beth,” Gail asked.

“Emily was driving, Beth was sitting behind me and she had her hands on, uh she was holding on to me from behind.”

“Did she reach around you and have a hold on your cock?” Lisa asked.

“Yes”

“OK, now on with the story, you are riding the ATV, Emily is driving, Beth is sitting behind you jacking you off and you are reaching under Emily and finger fucking her as you ride down the slope, is that right.” Lisa asked.

“Yes and I need more wine, my throat is dry,” I said as I held my glass out.

Lisa held her glass out too and Gail poured, spilling more wine on my legs and down on my dick too.

Lisa handed her glass to Gail and pushed my chair back as she pulled my knees apart. She didn’t bother with the wine on my legs, she was worried about what was about to drip off my nuts onto the floor. Lisa sucked one of my nuts in her mouth just I was about to take another sip of wine, I drank it all. Then Lisa licked up the under side of my dick from my nuts to the top, taking the head of my dick in her mouth all at once like Gail had done. Only she sucked me a long time.

Lisa got back up and looked at Gail as she pulled her chair back in place, “That wine has the best flavor of any wine I have ever sucked, I mean drank.” Then she took another sip from her glass.

“OK, Rick where were we?” Gail asked.

“Well we rode on down to the creek and I was finger fuc, I mean I was rubbing Emily and she was so excited she had the seat wet when we got there.” I told them.

“OK, I think we know what you mean don’t we Lisa.” Gail said.

“Well we swung on the swing and we played and swam in the water, then we lay on the blanket for a while. Soon it was time to go and Emily said she wanted to ride facing me and asked Beth if she would drive.” I told Gail and Lisa, trying to keep from saying that Emily and I were going to fuck as we rode home.

“Well, that’s where we started taking the pictures you have been looking at, and I need just a little more wine, not much,” I said as I held my glass out.

Gail poured more wine and she must be getting high, she spilled some more on me. They both ducked down to lick it off, but Lisa beat Gail and as she leaned over to lick me, she spilled her wine all over my legs and my dick was covered in wine.

Now they both ducked down and started licking and sucking, Gail had her hand around my dick at the bottom and jacking it up and down to keep the wine from running all the way down. I was getting hot as they did this and took another drink of my wine.

When they had me cleaned one more time, they sat back in their chairs and poured more wine. The bottle was getting low and Gail didn’t spill any this time.

“Nest picture Rick, I mean next,” Gail said.

I clicked the mouse and there was another shot of my dick inside Emily’s pussy, only from another angle where Beth had ran around to the other side to get some better shots.

“OK Rick, what are we seeing here, who is taking pictures and who is taking cock,” Gail said, now she was slurring some. That wine sure has a kick to it.

“UH, well uh Beth wanted us to stop what we were doing so she could take some more pictures of us from a different angle. Emily had stood up on the foot rests and was straddling the seat, and my legs too, she was sitting close to me so Beth would have plenty of room to drive.” I looked at them to see if they understood what I was explaining to them.

“When Beth stopped the ATV, it stopped with a lurch and Emily’s foot slipped off the footrest so fast I couldn’t get out of the way and my dick went up in her pussy about half way.” I told them as I cut my eyes over to each of them as they leaned close to the screen to get a better look. They were busy looking and didn’t say anything.

“Shit, we are out of wine,” Gail said as she turned the bottle up right over her mouth and a drop fell on her lip.

“I will get more, and I need to pee too while I am up,” I said.

“The bathroom is right through that door and you know where the wine is,” Gail said, looking at my dick.

My dick was about half hard and I was pissing in the water good, I turned it loose for just a second and it sprayed piss all over the back of the commode, I tried to grab it but bumped it sideways. Shit I pissed all over the wall now. I felt a little bit woozy but I got my dick back under control, then looked and I was pissing in the waste basket.

I grabbed a towel and started wiping the piss up off the floor and off the wall. Damn, it looked like I was smearing piss all over now so I stuffed the towel down in the waste basket and flushed the commode. I felt better now and I think I was walking better too as I went to the kitchen to get more wine for Gail and Lisa, I doubt that I’ll drink any more now.

I walked over to the outside door and looked out, the girls were all sitting at the table with their heads down on their arms sound asleep. Randy and Gene were also asleep in chairs. I grabbed the two bottles of wine and went back to where they were.

I took my thumb and pushed the cork from side to side, I just about had it out and I sat down then handed Gail the bottle.

She took it and Lisa held my glass and hers out to get more wine. I hated to tell her I didn’t want anymore, so I thought I may as well drink this glass and quit.

Gail’s hand slipped off the cork just as it came out of the bottle, and the wine spilled all down Lisa’s tits and belly.

“Quick Rick, get that before it runs off on the floor,” Gail told me and shoved me to the floor in front of Lisa.

I didn’t have anything to wipe her with, so I thought I would wipe it off like they wiped it off me. I spread her legs and I saw wine running down to her pussy lips.

I wasn’t sure if it would burn or irritate her pussy so I decided to start there first and work my way up to catch else what may run down.

I leaned in and licked her belly then I saw some had ran down her pussy lips, I stuck my tongue out and licked her pussy.

It tasted good so I licked again, then I stuck my tongue inside her to see if any had gotten in her. I couldn’t taste any but I licked it good just to be sure. Lisa closed her thighs against my face and I felt some wine on my cheeks, so I back up just a little and was licking her legs. She grabbed me by my long hair and pulled me back to her pussy.

I guess some was in there, I just hadn’t found it yet. I stuck my tongue all the way in her pussy to see if I tasted any back there. Lisa scooted down in the chair so I could get deeper. I curled my tongue and pulled it back across the top side of her tight pussy, and when I got to the front of her pussy, I licked up across her clitty and tasted some there, so I licked it until I couldn’t taste it any more.

I then licked up her belly and her belly button was full of wine so I licked it out and continued up and across her big titties, her big nipples were covered in wine so I sucked them each in my mouth and not only wiped the wine with my tongue, I sucked her nipples until I knew they were clean.

I sat back on my heels and asked her if she thought I got it all, her eyes rolled back and she said I had done a great cleaning her up.

I sat back down in my chair and got my glass, I was thirsty now.

Gail was sitting up close and I saw her slide her hand between her legs and cover her pussy, I guess she was afraid she would get wine spilled on hers.

“Nest pisher Rick,” Gail said and I clicked the mouse again.

Uh oh, this was the one that showed where Emily’s foot slipped off the foot rest again and she had my dick all the way in her pussy. With the close-up like this, I could see her pussy lips spread wide as she was trying to get more in her. How was I going to explain this so they wouldn’t be mad.

Lisa leaned up close to the screen to get a better look, then Gail did too and they were bent over looking at the monitor screen. Lisa had her finger right at the point where Emily’s pussy was spread open, Gail had her finger pointed at Emily’s clitty that was sticking out in the open between her spread lips.

Lisa moved over in front of me some more, so I slid my chair back. I looked down and her sexy butt was hovering over my knees, swaying from side to side. I could see her slick pussy lips when she waved it across in front of me. My dick was rock hard as I looked at her, and it was sticking straight up in the air between my legs. I leaned in and around Lisa’s butt trying to see what they were pointing out to one another.

I looked down and Gail was wiping the wine off her pussy real fast with one hand, as her other hand pointed to the picture of her daughter with my dick rammed to the hilt in her pussy.

I needed just one more swallow or two of wine and leaned in a little closer to pick my glass up. As I reached around Lisa where she was still bent over pretty good, I bumped her elbow on the same side she held her glass with.

She leaned back a bit and bumped into me as I grabbed my glass from the desk. I reached with my other hand and grabbed her waist and pulled her back just a bit to steady her.

Lisa’s foot hit the roller that stuck out in front of the desk chair I was in and she fell backwards, trying not to spill her wine. She fell right back on my lap and I was lucky she didn’t bump my wine glass as she sat down hard right on top of my dick head. Her legs were together tight and her butt was pushed all the way back to my stomach. I turned my glass up and drained it.

Lisa drained her glass to and leaned over to put it on the desk, as she sat back against me, my dick slipped into her pussy just a little, she gave a quick squeak and moved just a bit. I felt it go really deep.

I expected her to jump up and slap me, but she spread her legs wide on either side of mine and settled back and down taking the rest of me. Lisa leaned over to see where my dick was in her, and looked up and asked Gail if she thought I was as deep in her as I was in Emily’s pussy in the picture.

“I don’t think so, I can’t see any of his cock showing in the picture where it’s in Emily, and I see at least another two inches yet to go inside you.” Gail told her.

“We both need to know if it’s really possible for it to go that deep or was it just the angle of the camera that made it look like it,” Lisa said.

“I agree, can you get more of it in you, or has it bottomed out?” Gail asked.

“I think it has bottomed out, but I need to have him lie down on the bed and let me straddle him to be sure.” Lisa said

“Rick would you bear with us for just a few minutes while we conduct this experiment,” Gail asked me.

“Sure, but I think I need one more sip of wine,” I said.

Gail poured me more wine and I took a good long sip while Lisa was getting up and moving to the bed. I hated for her to get up, my dick felt really good, deep in her pussy like that.

I hurried to the bed and lay down, just before I did I realized I still had my wine glass in my hand, I drank what was in it and lay back on the bed.

I sure was glad we were stopping to do this experiment, looking at those pictures were making me horny as hell, and my dick had begun to hurt it was so hard.

Lisa drained her glass and Gail started to pour her some more, but she just pulled the bottle to her mouth and drank from it as Gail held it for her.

Lisa got up on the bed and had her knees on either side of me, she raised her butt up and pulled my dick to her pussy so we could see if her pussy could take it all. Just before she lowered her pussy, Gail leaned over and poured a small amount of wine in her hand, then reached out to cup Lisa’s pussy with the hand full of wine. Lisa let out a whining sound and dropped her pussy on my dick.

There was a wet squishy sound as the wine and her pussy juice was forced out along her lips as Lisa slid further down my dick.

“Oh sshit Gail you have to get this big sstalk shoved up your pusshy jush so you can preciate what our girls have been enjoying while Rick has been here.” Lisa said, slurring pretty good now, but it didn’t slow her ass down any.

She was through experimenting now and starting to fuck me. I mean she was fucking me long and hard, she was sliding back and forth on my waist down to my thighs, rolling her ass and whimpering as she did.

Gail sat down beside me on the bed and put the bottle to her mouth and took a long slug, then looked at me. “You want some of my wine and some of my pusshy too Rick,” Gail asked.

“Yes, I want some more of your sweet wine and I want to taste your sweet pussy too,” I told her.

Gail held the bottle over my mouth, and I opened wide as she turned it up and poured my mouth full. I swallowed that and told her that if she would pour it back full and get up on the bed I would suck her sweet pussy with my mouth full of her sweet wine.

Gail giggled like a little girl, filled my mouth till it ran out, then she handed the bottle to Lisa who took a long pull on the bottle with the whole neck in her mouth.

Gail hiked her leg up on the bed and swung around so she was facing Lisa, then she leaned over and looked back at me between her legs as she lowered her pussy to my mouth. As soon as she was close enough, I pushed my mouth to her pussy and started swishing the wine back and forth out of my mouth into her pussy.

I kept this up and was getting such a thrill, I started humping my hard dick up inside Lisa’s pussy hard. I drank some of the wine as it came out of Gail’s pussy and it was sweeter than before. I spurted what was left of the wine in my mouth back inside pussy her and motioned for her to hold her hand over it.

I told Lisa that I was going to cum deep inside her pussy, then I wanted her to suck me back hard so Gail could sit on my dick.

I knew I was getting close and I could feel Lisa’s pussy clamping me as I pulled back each time and she raised her ass.

I started to shoot her full as she sat all the way down, she shuddered as I shot spurt after spurt deep inside her.

As soon as I stopped, Lisa slid back on my legs and sucked me with all she had. I never did lose my hard on, and I felt it gaining strength again as she sucked.

I pushed Gail back and as she let the head of my dick slip through her tight wet pussy lips, she removed her hand and some of the wine ran down my dick as I felt the rest of it push up inside her with my swollen dick.

Gail slid back a little and my dick pulled out about three inches, she then hunched me as I rammed my groin to meet her. There was a loud farting sound as the wine spewed and bubbled out of her pussy. I felt Lisa as she put her mouth as close as she could to Gail’s pussy and start licking up what had ran out, and what was running down my dick.

My trigger was quick today and it must have been the wine, I felt another cum building in my guts and I grabbed Gail and held her down tight by her hips as I shot wad after wad into her slippery pussy.

Gail slid off me and grabbed the wine bottle, turned it up and took a long slug, then looked at Lisa and told her not to let me cool off.

Lisa leaned up and kissed my lips that were still smeared in wine and pussy juice, she leaned back and told me she loved to be fucked from behind like a mare.

I told her to assume the position that it was fast becoming my favorite way to fuck.

The bed was just the right height, and she leaped off, bent over with a pillow under her stomach to make her ass higher than her head. Just as I let my dick lap some of her pussy juice, I asked her if she knew who else liked it from the back like a mare.

“No, but I think I know who would, please tell me” Lisa said as she tried to push back on my dick as it rested just at her pussy lips.

“Charli loves to be fucked like this,” I told her as I shoved deep inside her and pounded her pussy hard.

“I knew it would be her please tell me you got pictures of her taking this monster horse cock in her pussy from the rear.” Lisa said.

“You better believe we did, each of the girls helped the other one as they all fucked me.” I said. “It wasn’t me fucking the girls, the girls fucked me.”

“They even told Sam and Charli that they were going to fuck them with my dick, by the time we got down to putting it in them, they were sopping wet and to make sure they were, I sucked them off first, before we fucked them.

“How did all of you fuck Sam?” Lisa asked.

“On the big swing with the board seat, I sat in the seat and she sat with her legs on either side of me and the others pushed us high and higher. Sam leaned her upper body back on my legs and let her arms and pigtails fly in the wind as I shot my cum, and she had such an orgasm she nearly passed out.”

“Oh my God, you are making me cum, but don’t stop, I want more of you.” Lisa told me.

“Cum all over my naked horse cock Lisa, that’s what you were going to do to me, you told me you wanted to fuck my ass, well here it is.”

“OH Rick, I’m cumming again, fuck me harder.” Lisa wailed.

I grabbed her by the waist and shoved all the way to the bottom of her pussy, then shot her full of my potent juice.

I needed another drink of wine now and picked up the bottle and took a small pull on it.

I leaned over to put the bottle on the floor and saw Gail, She was lying across the bed with one leg pulled up and the other stuck out hanging off the bed. I grabbed her feet and pulled her to the edge of the bed as she giggled and squealed.

I dropped her legs and she was in the same position as Lisa was. I stepped between her legs and stuck my dick back in her tight pussy again, this time from behind.

I took my thumbs and pushed them deep in her butt crack then grasped her butt cheeks with my fingers and puller her cheeks apart like splitting a peach. I thumbed her butt hole and she squealed again and giggled, but hunched back to me harder. I ran both thumbs down to her slippery wet pussy lips and then pulled them up to play and push all over her sensitive little pucker. Again and again I dipped my thumbs in her pussy juice and thumbed her little brown hole.

Gail kicked her legs and bucked her ass up against my belly, as she began to moan and claw the bed covers.

I pulled her cheeks wider and back closer to me, forcing my swollen dick into her deeper and deeper.

“I am cumming Rick, shoot your cum in me while I am cumming, I want it to mix, I wish you would put a baby in me with your dick so deep inside me.” When she said this, I shot her unmercifully with my cum cannon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.