All American Boy
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

We were at the swimming hole and once our horses were unsaddled and we’d let them drink from the creek, we tied them up in the shade so they could eat the lush grass.

We piled our saddles over to one side. Beth and Emily each had a blanket in their saddle bags, so we spread them out under the trees. There was a cool breeze blowing across us as we sat and talked. Sam and Charli told me about their mom and dad, and how their dad wanted boys when they were born, but they said even though he named them Sam and Charli, he was the best dad in the world to them.

Sam told me that he’d let them do just about anything they wanted to do, except go out with boys.

“The only reason we’re here now is because Mom convinced him to let us come over. Mom told us that we owed her big time for her using her convincing ways on him. We figured she gave him a blow job for us. Aunt Gail and Uncle Randy told them that you were a good boy and treated Beth and Emily so good when all of you met on vacation.

“We’ve thought about it, and the four of us have decided that there was a lot of convincing going on the night the four of them stayed at our house and Sam and I stayed with Beth and Emily,” Charli told me, and grinned.

“So you think there may have been some conferences going on they don’t want you to know about?” I asked Charli.

“We know there was, but they want it to be a secret, so we don’t let them know that we have seen them.” Beth said with a sneaky grin.

“You mean you have actually seen them?” I asked.

“Yes, all four of us have seen them, and it was so hot, that afterward we snuck out to the bunk house and sucked each other off again and again.” Sam told me.

“This is getting interesting now, you mean that you girls like pussy as much as I do?” I asked

“I don’t know how much you like pussy Rick, but if you mean that you like to eat it, then we all agree on that.

“All four of us eat pussy each time we get together, even after school during the week, we’ll ride part way home with Charli and Sam, then we’ll stop and strip off right in the middle of the pasture and suck each others pussy until we can’t any do it any more.” Emily added.

“Yes, and that night we saw our parents, they had gone to the barn to ‘see’ the horses, we all sneaked out and ran around the barn, then climbed up the back side of the barn and looked down at them as mom and aunt Gail were naked and bent over some hay with their asses up in the air like a mare, our dad’s were fucking them from behind like a stud horse, then they would pull their big cocks out and swap up, sticking their cocks in the other ones pussy.” Sam told me.

“We watched until they pulled out and shot loads of cum all over their backs and asses. We guessed maybe they didn’t want to cum in the wrong pussy.” Charli said.

“After hearing that, now I’m getting hot, let’s all swim and get cooled off, then we can decide how all of you can help Beth and I fuck on a horse,” I said

“Yes, then I want to hear how you have decided to fuck me and my sister too,” Sam said with a smile.

We all jumped up and went to the rope, Beth grabbed it first, and I started pushing her out, running as I pushed, then as she came back, one of the others would push her, until she was swinging almost straight out over the water, then she dropped. She was at least twenty feet above the surface when she let go the rope.

Sam was next and we did the same with her, and as she swung high, she spread her legs toward us and let go with a wild laugh.

Emily was next and Charli and I pushed her, making her go higher and higher, until she dropped into the water.

Now it was Charli and I. She jumped up and grabbed the rope and held on. I put my hand on her butt and ran with her a short ways, then I slipped my hand sideways between her butt cheeks, feeling my finger tips get wet with pussy juice. She swung back giggling and told me to do that again. I pushed her hard this time and ran with her as far as I could, with my hand turned and my thumb in her pussy. She squealed and let go over the deep water.

I grabbed the rope and swung out, then back to get another run, this one took me out and high where I let go, turned my body and entered the water hands first in a dive that hardly made a splash.

I came to the surface and there were all four girls waiting for me, grabbing me and laughing as we swam and played in the cool water.

After about an hour of swimming and playing in the cool deep water, we all decided to rest a while before we fucked Beth, yes that is what they were saying now, ‘WE are going to fuck Beth with Rick’s cock’.

We had been lying on the blankets for a few minutes when Sam said she wanted to ask me about something I had said earlier.

I told her to go ahead and ask.

“You said while ago that you liked pussy as much as we all did, does that mean you’ve sucked a girls pussy before?” Sam asked.

“Yes Sam I have, and I plan to suck yours and the rest of the pussies on this blanket. I’ve learned though that when it’s done right it takes a while, and I don’t like to be rushed. I had a couple of good teachers that showed me all about a woman’s pussy and where to give pleasure and how to give pleasure. Before I leave tomorrow afternoon, I want to show all of you exactly what was shown to me.

“Right now though, I think it’s time that your sister and your cousins help me fuck you for the first time. Are you ready.” I said.

“I’ve been ready for you to fuck me since the day we met at the resort, I’ve wanted you to put your big cock inside me and let me ride you.

Now I’m as wet as I was yesterday when I saw your big cock going in Emily’s pussy for the first time.” Beth told me as she moved to get up.

“Which horse would you rather use Beth?” This is your show

“I think it would be better to use my horse, she’s shorter and closer to the ground for everyone to help if we need someone to get us in position,” Beth answered.

“Beth, you sit on this saddle for a few minutes, OK?”

“Sam, will you bring Beth’s horse over here?” I asked each of them.

Beth sat down on the saddle and I took her hand, and helped her up, “Turn around Beth and bend over, I want to get you ready to ride.” I told her.

When she was bent over, I pushed on her back to make her go lower, with her butt pointing up.

I knelt behind her and wasted no time getting down to business, I pushed my tongue between her thighs and her pussy lips and licked, first one side then the other. I slowly licked up between her pussy lips now, letting the tip of my tongue ease between her wet lips.

“Ooohh, that feels so good Rick,” she said.

I stabbed my tongue in her and felt her pussy clamp tight. I pulled back and started fucking her with my tongue as her juices started to flow down my tongue and down my chin.

“Ohhhh, I am going to cum Rick, I can’t help it I’m cumming now,” she yelled and fell forward on her knees.

“Come go with me Beth, that was just enough to get you wet, now we have to get you fucked.” I told her.

I helped her to her feet once more and led her to her horse. I swung up on the horse bareback, then scooted back on her rump.

“Sam, Emily you help Beth mount up facing me.” I said the naked twins.

Charli was standing in front of the horse holding her still as we mounted and moved around.

Beth put her foot in Sam’s hands as she bent to offer her a step up on the horse. I held her hand and guided her, as Sam heaved her up and on the horses back. When Beth was sitting on her horse in front of me, I scooted forward again.

Beth was smiling at me now as she looked at my long dick sticking up between us. She grabbed it, leaned over and kissed the head with a sloppy wet kiss. Emily handed Beth a condom and she opened the package then rolled it down over my dick, making sure it was all the way down.

I reached for Beth’s legs and held them just below her knees, then pulled them up on either side of my hips. She hooked her heels on my butt and pulled herself closer as I put my hands on her waist and lifted.

Emily had gotten Mom’s digital camera out of the saddle bags and was snapping pictures of her sister sitting close to me with my dick sticking up between us.

I lifted Beth and she scooted forward to place her pussy right over my dick, Emily was snapping pictures as Sam held my dick in place while Beth lowered her pussy on me. She was only able to take the head inside her pussy. I helped her stay up as she locked her arms around my neck and pulled up.

Sam and Charli led us out to where the other horses were and handed me the reins.

The other three girls mounted up and with us between them we rode over to the slope of the ridge. Emily was leaning down and snapping pictures, trying to get some good ones of her sister’s pussy with my dick beginning to go in.

The other three girls were bareback also and were rubbing their pussies in the heat of watching Beth fuck on horseback.

I knew Beth couldn’t take me all the way in her, so I scooted back a little and now my dick was at an angle so she could slide back and forth without impaling herself.

When we reached the ridge, we started straight up the side to the top, making her horse take long steps and raise her head as she pulled herself and the weight of Beth and I up the hill. This was making Beth rock back and forth to me harder and harder. As she did, I pulled her hips more and more making her thighs slide over mine, bringing her closer and my dick go deeper.

Beth still had a smile on her face and yelled at Emily, “Get good pictures, I want to see this happening again and again.” She said.

“I want more Rick, I want more of your cock in me,” Beth looked at me and grinned an evil looking grin now.

“Beth, I’m not sure about this, you’re so small and so tight, and I can’t risk hurting you.” I told her.

Beth used her heels and her arms to pull herself closer and higher, coming down on my dick, making it enter her over halfway.

We had reached the top of the ridge now and started along the top heading west.

“Faster Rick, go faster now,” Beth said and I clicked my tongue.

I locked my legs around the horse’s middle and Beth locked hers around my butt as she fucked me wildly up and down, back and forth.

She would lean back every now and then and look between us at how much she had taken inside her pussy.

“Beth, if you hurt yourself, we won’t be able to do this anymore while I’m here,” I told her.

This finally sunk in and she stopped trying to get my dick completely inside her pussy.

Now she settled into a slow steady fuck as her horse walked along, rocking us back and forth.

“Rick, I’m getting close, fucking like this makes your cock rub my clitty and it is making me hurt so good.” Beth told me.

Beth screamed as she started her orgasm, she shook and she wiggled her ass sideways then back and forth as she held tight to my neck. I felt her slide down just a little more on me, then she went limp against me. She had fainted.

“Emily, Sam, Charli come up here she’s out” I told them.

I pulled back on the reins lightly and Beth’s horse stopped, as the other three girls helped me lower her to the grass.

Emily knelt down and took Beth’s head on her lap, wiping her face with her open hand.

Beth stirred and looked up at her older sister, “I did it Em, I got my first fuck while riding my horse. I fucked Rick Dalton’s big cock while riding ‘Shaker’. Did you get good pictures Em?” I want to see them as soon as I can.” Beth was excited now and she was sitting up.

“Beth, lean back just a minute with your knees up and your legs spread,” I told her.

Looking up at me with a questioning look, Beth did as I asked.

I knelt down and put my lips to her pussy and began to suck her lips and her clitty, I wanted her to cum again.

She did too, and it was a wild one. Emily held her arms and I held her knees apart, as I sucked her pussy until she started bucking her hips up and down, bouncing her butt on the ground. Beth screamed as she pushed her pussy up to my mouth and held it there.

“Wow Rick, that was some pussy suck you gave me,” Beth said with eyes wide open.

“I wanted to make sure you were OK, and that there was nothing wrong with your pussy, I want more of it before I leave.” I told her.

“Any time Rick, any time, you are my stud!” she said.

We rode back to the swimming hole, with me riding behind Beth this time, holding and rubbing her little titties as she squirmed on the horses back.

Back at the swimming hole, we decided that we needed a quick dip in the cool water before we took on another wild virgin pussy.

Instead of swinging out over the water, we all held hands and ran for the bluff, all five of us leaping as far as we could together, still holding hands as we hit the water.

We swam for about thirty minutes and climbed out to dry off and plan our next adventure.

Emily said we should move downstream a short ways where there was another smaller swimming hole that the creek had created naturally. She told me that in a sharp bend in the creek there was an eddy and the water had swirled around over the years to make a hole and widen the banks. The hole was not as deep or wide, but was good for a quick swim.

We threw our saddles and blankets over the horses and walked along the bank leading the horses and talking about everything and nothing in particular. Except sex, it seemed that sex was the topic of the day for us.

Charli looked at me as we walked along slowly, “Rick, I want to be last. I want you to fuck Sam first so when my turn comes we won’t have to be in any hurry and I want you to fuck me long and hard.” She said as she grinned at me.

“Well, if that is OK with everyone else, then I don’t see why we can’t let Sam go next” I said as I looked at Sam.

“Finally, after all these weeks of thinking about having your big cock in my pussy, it’s going to happen. My pussy is dripping now as I think of it.” Sam said.

We led the horses to another grassy spot and took the saddles off, then let them graze as we took the blankets and spread them under a big shade tree.

Emily and Beth took all the drinks over and put them in the cool water of the creek.

I walked over to look at the swing Emily had told me about. It was tied high in the tree on a big limb. There were two ropes on this one and a wide board seat about two and a half feet long, wide enough for two small butts to sit side by side.

Of course I didn’t see any butts in our group that were that small.

As I was looking the swing over, Sam came over and said, “I can get an orgasm by swinging as high as I can. My pussy starts dripping and I get this feeling in my belly as my butt tries to clamp the board between my cheeks. It feels so good and when I get off the swing the board is sopping wet with my cum.”

“Well get in the swing and show me, I will get behind you and push you higher and higher,” I told her.

I held the board as she hiked one sexy hip up, cocked her butt back and got in the seat, then she wiggled and squirmed until she was comfortable. She pushed herself backwards with her feet to get the swing going. I was behind her looking at her sexy butt hanging off the seat, and I started pushing her as she would swing back to me each time. I put my hands on her tight butt and pushed and once or twice I was able to slip my hand low enough to get a finger in her butt crack as I pushed. Sam would squeal and giggle as I did this.

The other girls were all sitting around watching as I pushed Sam higher and higher causing more squeals of laughter from her. Sam crossed her legs and tightened her butt and screamed as she had an orgasm caused by swinging so high.

I stopped pushing as she started to cum and waited for the swing to slow some. She put her feet on the ground and stopped the swing and I stepped in front of her.

“Thank you Rick for that, it felt SO good and it was the best one ever, swinging that high.” Sam told me.

I leaned over and kissed her on the lips as she still sat on the board seat holding the ropes with each hand.

I kissed her long and deep, running my tongue to the back of her mouth.

Then I leaned down and kissed and sucked on her pointy little nipples while I ran my hand down her belly to her pussy. I massaged her wet lips and put a finger inside her as I continued licking her breasts.

“Hold still Sam and spread your legs, I want to try something.” I told her.

I knelt between her legs and licked up the inside of her thighs, switching back and forth until I had reached her crotch. I licked all around her pussy lips. I stuck my long tongue between her butt and the seat and licked up toward the back of her pussy. Then I looked up at her and winked just before I put my tongue in her pussy for the first time. I had to grab the swing in my hands, she was going wild. Emily ran up behind Sam as she sat in the swing seat and held her steady.

Charli and Beth ran over and took one leg apiece and held them wide as Sam’s butt was still on the board seat, and she was gripping the ropes with all her might.

I licked her out good, swabbing my tongue deep inside her virgin pussy, then I pulled back and raked the tip of my tongue across her clitty. I put my mouth over her wet pussy and sucked hard. I sucked her tight lips out and into my mouth. I put my mouth over the upper part of her pussy and sucked again, pulling her clit out as far as it would go, then I pushed my tongue at it and rolled her clit around with my tongue until she screamed and went limp.

I leaned back and looked up at her, and as I did she let go of the ropes and grabbed me around the neck and kissed me on mouth that was covered with her cum.

“If fucking is any better than this, I’m not sure that I’ll survive,” she looked around at all of us and laughed.

“Cousin Sam, just wait until Rick gets that big cock head started inside your pussy, you’ll have the ride of your life.” Beth told her.

“Sam, let me try out the swing, I want to see if it will make me cum the way it did you,” I told her.

I sat down in the seat when she slipped out to stand beside the others, and as I pushed off with my feet to get going, the girls all took turns pushing me from behind, grabbing my butt as they did. I used my legs to pump me even higher, and I started to get the feeling Sam was talking about.

I told them to let me slow down, and when the swing was about to stop I put my feet on the ground.

“Sam, I want you to swing with me. Girls, we may need all of you to help Sam up on my lap facing me,” I told them.

The other three girls were eager to help Sam up in the swing with me. They picked her up as she reached up and pulled on the ropes, then helped her as she slipped down onto my lap with a leg on each side of my hips.

Dick saw what was happening and reared his head up. Now he was standing up between Sam’s and my belly.

Charli had a condom out and started rolling it down over my swollen dick. When she was satisfied that she had it on right, she leaned over and took it in her mouth and got it really wet with her saliva.

As she pulled her mouth off, she let a big glob of her saliva drop right on the head for good measure.

Sam was excited and pulling her body up with her hands on the ropes, I grabbed her hips and held her butt over my dick as Charli pointed it at her tight wet pussy.

“Ease down some Sam so I can make sure you have his cock in you good,” her sister told her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.