All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 29

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

We folded the blanket and put it in the rack on back of the ATV, then I showed Beth how to use the digital camera, and we were off.

Beth was going to do the driving as we had planned and I had given her one of my condoms to hold for me. She put the corner of the foil wrapper in her mouth and bit down. She didn’t have any pockets either.

I got on the seat and slid back, then Emily stepped up and straddled the seat facing me, so she’d be back to back with her sister when we rode home. I could feel her shaking as she held my shoulder for support while she got in place.

Beth was taking pictures like crazy of her sister getting in place to get fucked for the first time.

“Rick, I want this as much as I’ve ever wanted anything in my life. I’ve dreamed about this day, I have dreamed about you fucking me for the first time. I’ve wanted you since the day we met and you smiled at me. I’ve thought about your big cock sliding into my pussy and felt my panties get wet just at the thought.”

“Yes, I am ready, and YES I am sure I want to fuck you right now.” She told me, looking me right in the eye as she did. My dick was rock hard as I saw her pussy getting closer, and I reached out to take the foil wrapped condom from Beth’s mouth.

“Let me, Rick. Let me put it on for my sister, I want you to take my picture putting this fucking rubber on your dick so you can fuck my sister, this is making my pussy drip I’m so excited.” Beth said as I handed the condom back to her and took the camera.

I set the lens to wide angle and leaned back so I could get Emily and Beth in the frame, I took a couple like this, then closer to show just Emily’s crotch on the seat and Beth rolling the rubber down my dick as Emily held it up for her.

Beth got it rolled down as far as it would reach, then she took the camera and stood to our side and knelt down to get a good angle as I slid the head of my dick to her wet lips.

“OK Rick, let it go in slow, just a little, then stop so I can get it in detail,” Beth said, like she was a movie director calling the shots.

“I got that, and it was awesome watching her pussy lips push inside when your dick went in. Now pull back and let me get some more from the other side and from under her ass,” Beth said. Damn this girl was getting into this, and I was getting harder by the minute, just knowing it was all going to be viewed when we got home.

Beth ran around to the other side and Beth lowered her pussy again to my dick as I held it up for her. The head slipped in about halfway before it lodged. Beth then ran around behind Emily and told her to put her feet on the foot rests and push up juts a bit so she could get the camera under her.

I looked and could see the lens of the camera about six inches behind and below Emily’s pussy as my dick slid back in to the same place.

I told Beth to come around here again so we could put it in enough that it would stay while she got on and started driving.

She ran around a took about ten pictures of my dick going in her sisters virgin pussy, the first one ever to penetrate her sister and she had it on digital camera.

Emily was still pushing down on the foot rests hard to lift her butt and keep from going down any further as Beth started the engine. The vibration started then and I could feel it as it shook my balls and the base of my dick on the slick vinyl seat.

“OH My God,” Emily screamed and Beth turned the switch back off.

“NO, NO, start it back up, it was awesome feeling in my pussy as the vibration was making Rick’s dick vibrate inside my pussy.” she cried out to Beth.

Beth started the engine again and it spit and sputtered, then backfired before it caught with a roar as if mad at being shut off before.

Emily was sitting with her legs across my thighs, pointing to the rear of the ATV, as I straddled the seat facing her.

She was shaking more than the ATV was. She had her arms on my shoulders with her hands laced behind my neck, trying to pull up and take the pressure off her legs.

As Beth put the ATV in gear and it started with a lurch forward, Emily’s left foot slipped off the foot rest and she came down to take six inches of my dick in her virgin pussy.

“Are you OK, Emily?” I asked

“YESSSSS, I’m getting fucked and I’m loving it, it hurts like hell, but I want more.” She screamed.

Emily rocked back and hit Beth’s right shoulder, causing her to shove the thumb throttle forward with a lunge, sending Emily back and down on me again, momentarily forcing her tight pussy down another three inches before she bounced back up. This time, I felt her tight pussy clamp my dick hard and stay locked to it as Beth got the ATV under control., and we were moving at a steady rate of speed, but the bumps in the road were making Emily grimace, then smile real big.

I asked her again if she was OK.

“I’m getting fucked for the first time in my life, I have a monster cock trying to get all the way in my virgin pussy and I just wish I could fuck like this everyday for the rest of my life,” Emily told me with a wide grin.

Beth was trying to look back and see us, but there was no way, as she looked back again, she hit a chunk of wood on the side of the narrow road. The ATV went up with a bounce, then came down with an even harder bounce.

Emily’s head fell over on my chest, I pushed her back to see if she had fainted from the spear that had suddenly stabbed the bottom of her pussy.

She was smiling, she was actually smiling up at me as I pushed her back, I looked down and her pussy lips were wrapped around the base of my dick. She was impaled on me, and my scrotum was now lying directly on the vinyl seat.

My balls were being bounced around like they were connected to a jackhammer. I could feel the vibration going up my dick also, I could feel her pussy vibrate as my dick vibrated inside her.

Emily started rolling her hips, making them move ever so slightly back and forth. Her pussy juice was running down and tickling my balls as they wetly slapped against the vibrating seat. Then as Beth drove on toward the ranch headquarters, Emily began moving even more and more.

Soon she was fucking me so hard, Beth asked, “what’s going on back there, it feels like you’re trying to fuck yourself to death girl.” and laughed.

I could feel the cum building up in my vibrating balls and dick, I hadn’t had a cum since early this morning in the shower, I was about to explode.

I felt Emily began to move faster and faster, she was getting close, her pussy was clamping me hard, she was gasping for breath, and then I felt her pussy spasm from deep inside her. I let my cum go too, this was the first time I had used a rubber, and it felt like I had a stopper in the end of my dick. Now it was coming out and I could feel my balls bounce and jerk as I shot spurt after spurt inside the rubber that was stretched over my dick.

I tapped Beth on the shoulder and she stopped.

“Get a picture of my dick coming out then take a picture of the rubber coming off my dick.” I told her.

Beth jumped off the ATV and took the camera, the light was getting low now and I showed her where the flash was, she snapped at least five pictures as Emily stood up off my long dick. She had to ease one leg up and over the seat to get all the way off it.

Then it was out of her, I saw a few speckles of blood on the rubber now.

Emily pulled my dick over to her and started pulling the rubber off, she rolled it down to the head and slipped it off, then held the rubber up for Beth to take a picture. The rubber was almost full of cum, I didn’t know how it kept from bursting.

“How was it Emily, was it as good as it looked, How does your pussy feel now, would you do it over again now that you know?” Beth was spitting the questions at her sister.

“Oh Beth, it was what I dreamed it would be, I had such a strong orgasm I almost fainted.

“I did take more than I had planned to the first time, but now I’m glad I did, and yes, I’d fuck again right now, if Rick would let me.” Emily told her sister.

I was rolling another condom down my dick as she was talking, then she got back on me just as before and settled her pussy right back home. This time she started fucking me hard from the start.

Beth started the ATV again and we drove all the way home just like that, with Emily fucking me like she couldn’t get enough.

We rolled into the ranch headquarters just after dark, and went straight to the bunk house. There was an open shower and we all got in and showered and soaped one another until we felt clean from the day of dusty riding and dirty fucking.

It had been a long day and I was tired, I asked the sisters if they minded me getting to bed early tonight, I promised that I’d stay up late tomorrow night and try to stay up all day tomorrow as well.

The agreed and we all slipped into a small bed and went to sleep.

I woke up sometime during the night and had to piss, I finally recognized where I was and found the bathroom.

I went back to bed and the next thing I remember someone was poking at my dick through the sheet. I looked up and there stood two angels, both looking down at me and smiling. One had a long red braid down her back, the other one had long red pigtails down her back. They were both dressed in cut off jeans and a shirt like Emily and Beth had worn yesterday.

They had huge titties that stuck straight out from their chests, I mean WAY out too.

I could tell that they didn’t have a bra on, because there was too much titty showing between the opening of the shirt.

I looked down and I could see the outline of their pussy lips under the tight shorts. Yes, these were angels and their names were Charli and Sam.

“Hi, I’m Charli,” one told me.

“And I’m Sam,” the other said.

“You must be Rick, you sure have a big cock,” Sam said looking at my dick sticking up under the sheet.

“Can we see it?” asked Charli, as she lifted the sheet, not waiting for a yes or no.

“Shit, I’d love to climb that pole and wave my flag,” Charli said.

“I’d love to climb that big pole, then slide down on it,” said Sam with a grin.

“I thought you two were shy, and here you are talking about sliding down my pole and yes, I’m Rick Dalton.” I laughed.

“We are shy most times, but that sure is some conversation starter you have there, have you fucked Emily and Beth with it yet?” Sam asked me.

“Well, Emily and I did fuck for about a mile and a half late yesterday, but I haven’t yet had the pleasure of being inside Beth, YET.” I said.

“What do you mean you fucked Emily for a mile and a half?” Sam asked.

“Well, we started at the swimming hole, and Beth put a rubber on me, then helped us get my dick started in her pussy, after that, Beth drove us home on the Kawasaki ATV, we did stop once to change rubbers though,” I smiled.

“You must be lying, you couldn’t get that thing in Emily, I can barely get my finger in her pussy,” Charli said.

“Not only did it go in her pussy, she sat all the way down on it, then fucked me all the way home.” I smiled again.

“My pussy is getting wet just listening to this,” Sam said.

“We have some good plans for today too, and we were hoping that the two would like to join us, in more ways than one, I might add,” I said.

“If you keep on teasing me, you’ll get your ass fucked right where you lay Rick,” Sam told me.

“Well I kinda promised Beth the first ride of the day,” I told her.

“Can I touch it and maybe kiss it too,” Sam asked.

“Can I see your titties and maybe kiss them,” I asked her.

I threw the sheet all the way back and she untied her shirt and jerked it off, her titties never sagged, and they must be thirty eights.

Sam’s titties were shaped into a perfect cone. From their wide base at her chest where her tits were touching each other, to the pointed tips where there was hardly a nipple. They had just a small bud on the end and even it looked sharp.

Charli was rubbing her titties and looking at my dick, “Same deal for you?” I asked and she stripped off the shirt and started sucking and jacking my dick up and down.

Sam was leaning over me and I took one of her nearly nipples in my mouth and sucked, then I ran my tongue all over the tip of it and sucked some more. It began to swell, and it kept swelling until her whole aureole was swollen and puffed out, she now had a nipple and I sucked more and more, Sam was squeezing my hand while I held her big tit to my mouth, and she pulled it down to her crotch and pushed it between her legs. I felt her lips as I stroked her through the rough denim. Sam reached down and unzipped her shorts and I helped her as she pushed them down enough for me to get my hand between her legs.

I finger fucked her with two fingers as I sucked her nipples hard, first one then the other. Sam started cumming, and when she was through, she had her denim shorts completely wet, she was wet from her pussy to her knees too, and I wished I could get my mouth on her right then.

Sam sunk to the floor with nothing but her head on the edge of the bed now.

Charli moved over me to let me suck her nipples and rub her huge titties. I soon had her nipples and her aureole swollen just as her twin sister’s had. I put my hand on her waist and pulled her shorts, she got the message and pulled them completely off. I pushed my hand between her legs as she spread them wide to let me at her pussy, and I finger fucked her hard to a good cum, as I sucked her titties until they looked like the swelling would never go down.

Emily woke up and saw her cousins naked, leaning over me, “I see you’ve met Rick, and I see you’ve met his dick too,” she said with a giggle.

Beth woke up with all the laughing and talking and asked if I was ready to ride.

“Well, I’d like to eat something first, who wants to let me eat them while someone fixes breakfast?” I laughed.

Gail and Randy came in with a banging of doors and shouts of good morning, and also with a huge tray of biscuits, sausage patties and plenty of orange juice for all. Randy even had a big bowl of gravy.

They sat down with us at the big table as we all dug in and filled our plates.

This was almost like our stay at the resort, everyone eating naked, no one worrying about someone else seeing them without clothes. We ate and laughed and enjoyed the company of Randy and Gail.

“Did you have a good time yesterday Rick?” Gail asked.

“I sure did, we went to the big barn and climbed to the top. I got some really great pictures of the ranch from there. Then we went down to the creek and swam and played in the water. I had a great time.” I told them.

“Well I’m sure that all of you have plans for the day and are anxious to get started, so we’ll get out of your way and let you get started,” Gail told us as they were walking out the door.

I was still sitting at the table when Beth came over and sat sideways on my lap, then put her arm around my neck.

“Rick I’m so excited that my day has come, today I get to lose my virginity. I can hardly wait to get saddled up and ride with all of you. I know that Sam and Charli are anxious also.” Beth told me.

“Our horses are still saddled and tied at the water trough by the barn, anytime you get ready, we both are as horny as we can be.” Sam told her cousin

“I’ve never ridden a horse, and for sure never saddled one, so let’s get this show on the road girls, we have a lot of ground to cover today and exploring as well.” I told them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.