All American Boy
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

Mom packed her digital camera in my leather bag and told me to fill it up, the memory card would hold over five hundred photo’s.

I called Brandy and Ben, told them where I was going and when I would be back, as I was hanging the kitchen phone up, we heard a horn honk in the driveway.

Almost instantly, Emily and Beth were standing at the kitchen door jumping up and down and holding their hands to their crotch.

Mom opened the door and said, “Down the hall to the left.” and the girls were off in a mad dash for the bathroom.

Mom went out to meet the Wilson’s and I waited for the sisters to come back. Emily, the oldest, came back first and grabbed me in a big hug and started kissing me on the mouth. I kissed back and she rubbed my dick through the gym shorts I had on.

Beth came down the hall and pushed her sister away and grabbed me in a big hug also, as she pressed her slender body against mine and kissed me on the mouth.

“We had better go, or your parents will think you have decided to stay here this weekend.” I told them.

I grabbed my leather bag and my backpack and went out after them watching their sexy butts sway under the short skirts they were wearing.

Mrs. Wilson hugged me and Mr. Wilson shook my hand. I turned to mom, sat my bags on the driveway and gave a big hug.

“Have fun, Rick and I’ll see you Sunday afternoon.” She told me, as her eyes welled with tears.

I put my bags in the back of the big pickup and got in the back seat with Beth and Emily. Beth was seated behind her mom and Emily was seated behind her dad with me in the middle.

As Beth climbed into the back, her skirt was up over her butt while she bent to get in, I couldn’t resist, I ran my hand up her leg to her crotch and cupped her pussy. Beth giggled and looked at me as she sat down.

Emily got in and we buckled up, as their mom and dad were getting in the front seats.

We all waved at mom as Mr. Wilson backed the pickup into the street and we drove off.

Emily and Beth each took one of my hands and laced their fingers with mine, then lay our hands in their laps with my knuckles pressed against their crotches. Beth even raised her short skirt and placed my hand on her panty covered pussy.

Emily frowned at her and smiled, their mom was turned a bit toward the center of the seat and was talking to Mr. Wilson.

“Have you ever been to a ranch or ridden a horse Rick?” Mr. Wilson asked me.

“No Sir, this will be my first time and I’m excited about it, and about spending the weekend with all of you.” I said.

“We’re happy to have you too, and the girls have been hounding us since we all met at the resort, to call and see if you would come for a visit.” Mrs. Wilson said.

Mrs. Wilson turned a little more to the back and Beth moved my hand off her pussy to her leg. “Rick, I think the first thing we need to do is get rid of the Mr. and Mrs., my name is Gail and this is Randy, please call us by our names.” She smiled.

“Also, I know we all met at the nude resort, and you didn’t wear clothes. Would you be offended if we all were nude when at home?” she asked.

“I was nervous at first while we were at the resort, but I got used to it when I saw everyone else without clothes, I do have a sort of a problem though when I see naked women.” I said and laughed.

Randy and Gail laughed at this, and Gail said she understood how ‘hard’ it must be on a teenage boy.

“I really liked being without clothes though and if this is the way you are normally, then I’d be willing to go naked also.” I told her. “When we’re at home, mom usually has on a t-shirt and no underwear, which shows all anyway, and Bonnie never wears clothes unless we have company. When Aunt Karen comes over, she too is usually naked, so I’m used to seeing naked women, but I still get excited by it.” I told them, and laughed.

“We all know about your larger than normal sized member, but still we want you to be a part of a fun weekend the girls and us have planned for you. We’ll let the three of you do as you wish, we even agreed to let Beth and Emily stay in the bunk house with you while you’re here.

They stay out there when their cousins come over for the night.”

“Sam and Charli are Randy’s brother’s girls, they’re fourteen and are twins. Randy’s brother and his family own the ranch next to ours and I home school all four girls at our house five days a week.

“Beth and Emily have invited the twins to come over early tomorrow and go riding together.” Gail said.

“You’ll love Sam and Charli, they are so pretty. They think they aren’t though, they have red hair and freckles on their face and all the way down to just above their nipples.” said Beth.

“They also have big boobs too, a lot bigger than mom’s even,” Emily said, and we all laughed.

We were on the freeway now, and headed west as Gail told me. “We’ll be home in about an hour and a half, we are about fifty miles from Canter now, and we live another ten miles west on the county road plus another mile through our ranch after we turn off.”

“Today we want to show you the big barn where we store all the hay to feed our cattle during the winter, and then we want you to go skinny dipping with us at the creek after that,” Beth said.

“Dad built a big dam on the creek where it makes a sharp bend and has a high bluff, the water is so cool and about twenty feet deep there.” Emily told me.

“The creek starts on our land near the east property line where a cold water spring comes out of the ridge, then it winds and crooks all across the ranch, and crosses over to my brother’s ranch. He also has a cold water spring on his place and has dug a small canal to join the two. He has even more water than we do.” Randy told me.

“This all sounds so good to me, I can hardly wait to see the ranch and swim in the cold water of the creek.” I told him.

Soon Gail turned back to face the front, the sisters took my hands and pressed them into their panty covered crotches under their short skirts once more.

We rode on west as the sisters continued to tell me of the things they would like for us to do this weekend, they kept it pretty tame and talked low so their mom and dad couldn’t hear all they were saying.

From where I sat in the middle, I could see the speedometer on the dash in front of Randy, we were traveling eighty five miles an hour and there was hardly and sound from the diesel engine.

It wasn’t too long before I saw a sign that read, ‘Canter, TX. 15 miles.’ In no time it seemed, we were coming into the city limits.

‘Canter TX. Pop. 252.’

We stopped at their favorite place to eat out and ordered burgers and fries to go, so Gail wouldn’t have to cook when we got home. The burger was delicious and I commented on it.

“They use local beef and it has none of those preservatives added like the national burger ‘joints’.” he called them.

We went through Canter and turned west on a gravel county road. The dust was coming up around and behind the pickup in thick clouds.

Soon Randy started slowing to turn left into this huge drive way that had high poles on each side and more poles over the top to form an archway. Hanging from the center of the archway was a big sign ‘DOUBLE W RANCH’ was written with a rope forming the letters. Below the sign was a large Longhorn steer skull and horns.

On each of the upright poles were what looked to be hundreds of deer antlers fastened to the wood.

“Where did you get all those antlers?” I asked Randy

“Those are what we call ‘sheds’, each year after mating season, the Whitetail buck sheds his antlers and grows new ones.

Usually larger and wider than the year before. We look for the ‘sheds’ all over the ranch each spring, and take them to the barn where we pile them up. We do this to keep from ruining a tractor tire or an ATV tire with an antler puncture. Then we will bring them down to the entrance and put them on the poles.” Randy told me.

“You must have a lot of deer on your ranch,” I said.

“We do and my brother Gene and I plant food plots for them during the late summer and fall so they have plenty of food for the winter.” Randy told me.

When we had turned off the county road, there was a thick growth of mesquite bushes and cactus, the cactus looked like they had ‘Mickey Mouse’ ears all over them.

Soon we were away from the county road and the land opened up into a wide open pasture, with cattle every where. There must have been hundreds of them.

Most of them had the big humps on their shoulders like the rodeo bulls, and I asked Randy what breed they were.

“We raise mostly Brahma and Brahma cross breeds here, and have even started breeding our own Brangus, which is a cross between the Angus and the Brahma, this breed will give us better beef for the market, and the Brahma is a better forager also.” Randy told me.

I looked ahead through the windshield and saw the ranch headquarters in front of us. I could make out the barns now and the corrals made from wooden rails like the old west movies. I saw two huge wind mills away from the house on a hill, and asked why they were so far away.

“Those generate our power, along with the large solar panels we have, they produce enough power for the whole place.” Randy told me.

Randy stopped the pickup in front of the large ranch house, there must be ten rooms I thought.

The sisters were out and running toward the bunk house as soon as the pickup stopped, “C’mon Rick,” Beth hollered at me.

I grabbed my bags and told Randy and Gail I would see them later, they told me to have fun, and make myself at home.

I entered the bunkhouse and saw Beth and Emily stripped naked in the middle of the room, they each were holding cut off jeans and trying to get them pulled up over their naked butts. I saw a small tuft of hair over each of their little pussies briefly as they pulled their shorts up. The sisters then put on a short shirt and tied the tails just below their perky little naked titties, leaving plenty to see.

“C’mon Rick, shuck those town clothes and let’s get going. Do you have any cut offs?” Emily asked.

“No but I have some canvas camp shorts I can wear, and we can cut off a pair of my old jeans later.” I answered.

I changed clothes right in front of them, letting my dick flop out until I pulled up my camp shorts without underwear.

“I’m ready for you girls, let’s go see the ranch.” I told them, as I grabbed mom’s camera.

Beth ran out the door and over to a small shed, where she started a Kawasaki ATV and backed it out in the open.

“Let’s all ride this one, it’s big enough,” she said and I straddled the seat right behind her and scooted up next to her tight butt. Emily mounted behind me and scooted up next to me and put her hands on my hips.

Beth roared out of the headquarters and turned south, the same direction we were going when we got to the ranch house.

We were on a steady incline as we rode, but I didn’t know how high we were until I looked back as we rounded a sharp curve, I could see over the tops of all the buildings below and almost to the county road we had left a short time ago.

We continued to go up the slow grade until I finally saw the top of the big barn, then as we neared the top of this long ridge that ran through the ranch, I saw the barn. It was huge and had corrals and fences around it like the one at the headquarters.

Beth drove right up to the front of the double doors and stopped. “C’mon Rick, we have to show you the view from the top floor,” she yelled as she took off for the barn.

I followed them, watching their sexy butts acting like something wild inside those cut-offs. Inside the barn, they were standing at the bottom of a long ladder that reached from the dirt floor as far as I could see up in the barn.

Beth went up first, then I went, with Emily behind me. As we went by each landing, I saw that each one was stacked full of hay bales for winter. Soon we were at the very top floor and it too was stacked full of hay. Emily told me to come look out the door at the ranch.

The door was about four feet wide and reached all the way to the roof. I put a hand on each side of the opening and looked out. The view was breathtaking. I could see the headquarters off in the distance like some kids play farm. I looked the other way and could see a line of dark green trees and grass that curved and crooked its way across the ranch at the bottom of the long ridge we were on. I knew this must be the creek they told me about.

I stood there thinking how pretty this all was, and took about twenty pictures to show mom and the others back home.

The temperature outside was in the mid nineties, but inside it had to be over a hundred. We were dripping with sweat, and the sisters had taken their shirts off and were wiping sweat with them.

They looked at each other and started skinning the tight shorts down over their cute butts. “C’mon Rick,” Beth said. “No more clothes for the rest of the day, get naked boy.” She laughed.

They had their shorts off now and only wore their shoes.

They took one shirt and laid it on a hay bale, then piled all the other clothes on it, waiting for my shorts which I tossed on the pile. Then Emily tied the shirt around the other clothes and threw the bundle out the door.

“Lets go skinny dipping” Beth said as she started down the ladder. I followed her and Emily was above me, coming down last. I looked up and saw her sexy butt as she stepped down a step at a time. I could see her pussy and her short thin pussy hair around her tight lips.

At the bottom again, Beth ran to get the bundle of clothes, and Emily picked up a thick wool blanket that was draped over a rail, she shook off the dust and folded it.

We all mounted the ATV again, this time Emily was driving and Beth was behind me, as we sat on the smooth black vinyl seat.

The seat curved up where it conformed to the rear slope of the fuel tank, Emily slid forward and rested her pussy on this upward curve of the seat. I slid right up against her naked butt, and put my hands on her hips. Beth mounted behind me and scooted up with her pussy and belly close to my butt and put her arms around my middle.

Off we went again, the dust billowing up and covering us until we had enough speed to leave it behind.

Emily drove the ATV down the other side of the long ridge opposite from the side we had come up on. I lowered my hands to her crotch as she drove. I slipped my fingers of my right hand between her pussy and the vinyl seat and curved them up to her tight slit. I could feel the vibration of the engine as my hand was pressed into the seat.

Emily pressed her butt back and wiggled to let me know she liked this. I pushed my fore finger inside her wet lips and wiggled it, then I slipped it up to her clit and began to roll it around as she got wetter and wetter. Pushing my hand forward and curling my fingers back I stuck two fingers as deep as I could in her pussy and finger fucked her fast and hard. Her juice was running down my hand onto the vinyl seat, making it slick. Emily had my hand pushed between the rise in the seat front and her sexy pussy and she was riding me hard as she remained in control of the ATV.

Beth saw her sister shaking and hunching her butt and she reached down to grab my dick and start jacking his skin up and down, rubbing it all over her sisters butt crack and lower back, then pulled him back to run across my belly also with his big head. She had her firm little titties pushed against my back as she did this and her hard nipples were trying to make holes in my back.

I fucked my fingers hard into Emily, as I felt her get her cum, I knew now that even though she was a virgin, she had lost her hymen somewhere while riding her horses or ATV. I could fuck my dick in this girl’s pussy without too much pain for her or for me.

I wanted to give her another one, as I saw the creek getting closer and closer. I took my fingers out of her wet, dripping pussy, then I leaned back into Beth just a bit as I slid my hand between Emily’s butt cheeks and the slippery vinyl seat from behind. I pushed my hand in a little rough but found my target. I curved my fingers upward and put the same two back inside her from the bottom this time.

Even more of my hand and my wrist was pressed into the seat of the ATV, giving her the vibrating finger fuck of her young life. I slipped my two middle fingers inside her, jamming my fingers in her as she bounced down hard on them. At the same time I let my fore finger lay in her pussy crack and rub her swollen clitty until she came so hard she stopped the ATV momentarily to get her breath.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.