All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 26

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

The rest of the night was a blur of naked bodies passing on the way back and forth to where Will was lying on the lounger.

There were times when two girls would be on him at once, facing each other as one sat on his face, the other one sitting on his chest.

I remember thinking that he wasn’t getting a facial, he was getting a bath.

I woke up early Sunday morning and looked around at the sleeping bodies, some covered, some lying naked on the lounge chairs.

Brandy and I were spooned up inside one of the large sleeping bags, my dick snuggled between her sexy thighs and my left hand cupping her left titty. I always feel the need to piss as soon as I wake up, so I eased away from Brandy’s sexy ass and staggered to the dressing room.

I looked around for Tara and Will, but didn’t see them anywhere. They must be in the cabana I thought, taking a shower. I started in the cabana and saw them on a bench much like the ones in out dressing rooms at school, but shorter.

Will was lying on his back with his legs on either side of the bench, Tara was sitting straddle his waist, in an upright position. I could hear them talking and didn’t want to interrupt, and almost backed out when I heard Tara say, “Will, I don’t want to wait, I want you to put it in me now. You and Uncle Bill will leave this afternoon and it may be Thanksgiving before we see each other again. I don’t want to wait that long.”

“I want you to be my first and I want to be your first. I know that you want to put your dick in a pussy and my pussy wants it.” Tara continued.

“If you’re sure you want to do this, I’m ready. I want to be your first also.” Will said, as Tara slid back to try and catch the head of his dick in her tight pussy.

“I’m so wet that your dick just slips past my hole instead of going in, can you raise the head of it up some Will.” Tara asked, almost whining.

Will reached under her and pushed his dick up and she sat down, again trying to capture it inside her slick lips. Again it slipped past her tight little sex hole and up between her butt cheeks.

I felt bad about spying on them, but this was so hot to watch, I wish there was some way I could help them. They both want it so bad and I hate to see them get so frustrated that they lose the feeling they have at this moment.

“Oooooooh, I thought it was going in me that time,” Tara said as she kept hunching her butt back and forth on his groin.

“I wish Rick would wake up and come in here, he has more experience that the rest of us, he could help us.”

“He would too, he would show us how to do it right and make sure we did it so we felt pleasure instead of pain.”

I coughed as if trying to clear my throat as I entered the room, I looked at them as if surprised and said, “Oops, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to walk in on you like this.”

“Rick,” Tara said loudly, “We’re so glad you came in, please help us get Will’s dick inside me, I want him to be my first and we’ve been trying, but it keeps slipping past my hole.”

“If you really want me to I will, but I may have to get personal with you both to do this.” I told them as I walked over and stood behind them.

“This is some sexy sight Tara, I wish I had a camcorder to get this on tape.” I told her with a laugh.

“Will, you just stay as you are, Tara I want you to slid back just a bit and tuck your sexy little butt under so as to line up better. Yes that’s it, now hold it right there Tara,” I told her as I took Will’s dick with my fingers and raised it up to her dripping, tight slit.

“Tara, I want you to lower yourself until you feel the head of his dick touch your pussy, then you lean your upper body back just a bit and ease down to get the head inside you. I’ll hold it in place for you.”

Tara did as I told her and I watched as the head of Will’s dick came in contact with her pussy lips, pushing them in instead of spreading them. This girl was as tight and small as Brandy, and was going to take some extra effort to keep this from being painful.

“Keep easing down slowly Tara, don’t try to take too much at one time.” I told her as she pushed just a bit more down onto his dick. Will’s dick was about five and a half inches long, but was a good size around, and this was the problem so far.

“Tara, I am going to put my fingers on each side of your pussy and spread your lips just a bit, OK.” I said.

“Yesss,” Tara hissed, “whatever it takes, just get his dick in me.” She said and moaned.

Since Will’s dick was tight up against her, and indented into her pussy a bit, I took my fingers off it. I got down directly behind Tara’s butt, between their legs. Then I placed my hands on each of her butt cheeks with my thumbs as close to Will’s dick as I could get them on either side. Gripping her butt cheeks in each hand, I pushed my thumbs tightly against her smooth little wet lips. Once I had a good grip, I pulled them apart, opening her to let the head of his dick slip inside her about an inch.

“Oooooooh,” Tara responded again as she felt him inside her pussy finally.

“Now Tara, without letting the head of Will’s dick slip out, you raise your body upright as you lower your butt to take more of it inside your pussy.” I explained to her.

With him lodged inside her now, I removed my hands from her sexy butt cheeks, then placed one on the small of her back, just above her butt crack. With the other, I reached around and put the palm of my hand just below her ribcage, pressing her back as I pushed on her upper butt with my other hand.

This did the trick, as I was pulling her upper body back and pushing her butt forward, I also used down pressure. She got the message and lowered her butt all the way to sit on Will’s upper thighs.

I stepped back and told them to go for it, the rest was up to them.

Neither said a word, but as I went over to piss, I looked back toward them and they were in a wild fuck frenzy.

Bonnie and Brandy, along with the rest of the girls took disposable wet-n-wipes and wiped the wetness from themselves the rest of the day, then collected and placed all of them in a zip lock bag for Will to take home with him.

This was the only way they could think of to make sure he had some of the ‘potion’ needed to keep his face and chest coated.

Will’s dad came by a little after three pm and they started their trip home. The rest of us drifted home later after swimming for a while longer.

Monday morning, I was up and headed for the park to jog, wondering if Priscilla would be there. I had not heard from her or seen her since Thursday afternoon.

When I turned the corner and headed to the park entrance I saw her sports car parked over to the side of the main entrance.

I felt good getting back into the routine of jogging again and eased into a pretty fast pace as I kept looking for her on the path ahead.

I made a complete lap around the half mile jogging path and still didn’t see her, so I kicked up my pace and started another lap. I saw her then as she went around a bend up ahead of me. My heart skipped a beat, glad that she was here and glad that I would get to see her.

Priscilla was moving at a pretty good pace herself, but I easily came up behind her. The sight of her long sexy legs, and her sexy butt under the silk running shorts was enough to make me want her right here in the park. I remembered my conversation with my mom and knew I had to be careful.

I caught up with her and when she saw me, she slowed to a walk and smiled at me, that did it!

“Good morning sexy teacher, you sure look good in those new running shorts.” I greeted her.

“Good morning to you too Rick, you always look good, no matter what you have on,” she came back and smiled again.

“Congratulations on a great game the other night, you thrilled the whole crowd with your play.” She told me.

“Well, it was the play of the whole team, not just me.” I said, not wanting the credit for the win.

“Yes it was a team win, but you are the star of the team and everyone in the stands knew that by the end of the game.” Priscilla told me.

Not wanting to drag this out, I told her that my mom wanted to meet with her this week and wanted me to be there too, so we could discuss the things they had talked about at the game.

I didn’t tell her that mom knew about us, I didn’t know how to tell her.

“That’s wonderful, tell her that I’ll be free all afternoon each day this week, we have teachers’ conference in the mornings.” She told me.

“That will work out good for me and I am sure her too.” I told her. I couldn’t help but stare at the top she had on, it was one of those wide sports top that women wear. They must have some kind of bra built in them because her tits were mashed almost flat underneath the tight material. I could see her hard little nipples trying to poke through.

She noticed me staring, “This is one of the outfits I bought last week, it’s is not even the most daring one I have,” she said with a sly smile. “I’m just not brave enough to wear the others out in public yet.”

Priscilla glanced at her watch and gasped, “I need to get a move on, I have an early meeting today with the vice principal, Will you be here tomorrow?” she asked.

“Yes, I plan to keep up my jogging, and I was really hoping you would too, I always look forward to this time spent with you.” I told her.

When we came to the main entrance and the parking lot, Priscilla reached out and touched my arm, then was gone in a flash of silk and spandex toward her car.

I rushed home to shower, meet Ben, then on to practice.

The rest of the week went much the same as my routine finally had some regularity to it. We were still doing the two a days at practice and I started my workouts at the gym again with more energy to burn than ever.

On Thursday, the day of our game, we met for morning practice and worked out without pads, going through all our plays and assignments over and over until we all felt comfortable with them.

Our game was scheduled for four pm on our home field and Coach Miller told us all to be there at two thirty for a team meeting before the game.

After practice I headed downtown to the gym, wanting to get a good workout, since we didn’t work that hard this morning. Jeri was waiting for me and had me warmed up and sweating in no time, as she pushed me then let me wind down, only to push me more and more.

An hour and a half of this and I really felt good about myself. I took a shower and put on a fresh pair of training shorts and short jersey with the team logo on them. Then packed my back pack and headed on into town, I wanted to swing by the mall to see where Senora Gonzales’ shop was and maybe scope it out some.

I was about 15 minutes from the mall when I left the gym, so I made my way through the downtown area, and then on out where the freeway comes by the edge of the city limits. The mall is there along with all the fast food places and all sorts of mini malls and supermarkets.

I parked my bike at the bike stands near the central entrance and went into the cool air of the mall.

I’m familiar with the layout but don’t know all the shops or I would have remembered the ‘Rojo Caliente Pimienta’.

I went up to the food court on the second level and got an order of taco’s and a big drink, then walked over to where the tables were overlooking the lower level. From here I could see down the mall in front of me on the lower level as well as the shops both ways on the upper level.

I looked around but didn’t see anyone I recognized so I tore into my tacos. I looked for napkins and saw some nearby on a condiment stand. I hurried over and got a handful, I was getting taco sauce all over me.

Now I am in business I thought as I went back to my eating.

I was sitting at a small table with two chairs along the rail of the balcony overlooking the main entrance, not really looking at anyone, but scoping the girls as they walked along the lower, and the top level.

I saw two really hot Latino girls about my age walking along laughing and pointing in the store windows on the lower level. They were both dressed in red short shorts and white crop top shirts with red sandals on their feet. I don’t know what they call those shorts, but it seems that all the girls are wearing them now.

Brandy had a pair on yesterday and they were almost like a coat of paint across her butt cheeks and her crotch, and couldn’t be more than six inches from the waist down to leg opening.

Brandy wore hers without panties she told me, because her mom wouldn’t let her wear them as the other girls did, with thong panties and the top of the thong exposed above the shorts.

The two girls came to the escalator and started up to the level I was on. The bottom of escalator was below me and reached my level in the direction I was facing. The girls were still laughing and giggling as they rode up, one of them was a step or two above the other and facing backwards.

She looked up my way for just a second and saw me watching them.

She must have said something to her friend because they both looked my way then back at one another, with more giggles and hands over mouths. By the time they reached the top, they were both turned back toward me and still looking my way. I wasn’t sure if they were scoping me out, but I was sure scoping them out. They were some really sexy looking, fine specimens of young Latino womanhood.

I watched them until they went around a corner and out of sight, then I looked up and saw the restroom sign near where they had gone. Maybe they’ll come back this way and I’ll get to see them as they go back down, I thought and started eating more tacos.

As I ate, I looked down again at the lower level of the mall and saw many more girls, there were a lot of young Latinos walking along, some with older women, some with friends, some alone.

I kept a watch but never saw the two giggling Latino girls go back down the escalator, so I thought maybe I had missed them.

I was down to one taco now and was getting full.

I leaned back and took a big sip of my drink and nearly choked as I saw them. They were coming right toward me, each with a tray of food and a drink.

I fought to keep from coughing up the drink that had gone down wrong, now’s not the time to get all choked up, just as I needed to be like Joe Cool.

The girls were eying me, I knew they were, as I sneaked a look up at them. They made their way to a table that was turned broadside to mine about twenty feet from where I sat facing them. Each time I took a slow sip of my drink, I would bend my head over then raise my eyes to get another look.

They sat down, both leaned over toward me and put their small red purses on the floor near their feet, raising their eyes to look my way, we all three froze for what seemed like five minutes as we made eye contact for the first time. I’m sure it only lasted five seconds, but I felt my heart speed up and my dick wake up.

As they rose up, they looked at one another, giggled and started speaking animatedly in Spanish, smiling and laughing with more glances my way.

Now I knew they were scoping me. I leaned back and turned around slowly and stretched my arms out, looking all around the room, trying to look as if I were bored. Sure enough, there was no one behind me, so it had to be me they were looking at and talking about.

Both girls had coal black hair, one was long and straight and reached to her below butt, the other was shorter and pulled back in a pony tail.

The one with the longer hair reached back and took a handful of her long slick hair, pulled it up and to her face and rubbed it against her cheek. Then she held it in one hand and ran her other hand down the mane as if rubbing a cat or dog’s head and neck, over and over.

The other girl burst out laughing and after an exchange of words, they both looked my way again.

I was beginning to think now that they were making fun of the gringo kid with long hair.

The good feeling I had as I scoped them earlier started to go away, leaving an empty space they both had filled just seconds before.

They were looking my way more than ever now, and I was getting irritated, I wasn’t going to sit here and be the object of their joking.

I heard the words ‘am a riya’ as the girl stroked her long mane of hair she had pulled around in front of her.

I remembered those words from Friday when I met Senora Gonzales, she spoke them as she touched my hair.

I wonder if it means something about hair, maybe they weren’t making fun of me after all. I decided to stay until I at least finished my drink, which I hardly sipped now when I put the straw to my lips.

OK, when my drink is empty, I’ll leave. Until then I’ll ignore them and see what happens. I wish I’d gotten the bigger cup now.

“HEY Rick Dalton,” someone yelled from across the open food court. I turned to see our right offensive tackle walk by with his girlfriend hanging on his arm. This guy is my age and twice as big, he can block like a charging buffalo and I love to follow his blocks.

I waved to him and he hollered back, ‘ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL’, and laughed like hell as they walked on.

I turned back toward the two Latino girls and saw them in a heated conversation. The one with the butt length black hair jumped up and briskly walked to a newspaper stand, put some coins in and grabbed a paper out.

She turned to the inside section as she walked back to the table, then she shoved the paper in front of the other girl and pointed to it, then turned and looked me in the eye and pointed to me.

Uh Oh, I wonder what this is about, I thought as I saw the girl that was seated look at me then up at her friend with wide eyes.

I was trying to see what was going on without it being so obvious that I was looking. The girl that had gotten the paper, the one with the beautiful long black silky hair, grabbed the paper, folded it and crammed it under her arm, then grabbed her tray with the half eaten food on it.

She walked, or maybe marched, to the waste disposal and dumped tray and all in it, then marched back and got her drink.

I hated that they had gotten into an argument, and ducked my head as she turned toward me. I didn’t even look up until I saw some red toenails sticking out of some red sandals, strapped on some slender feet, that were hooked to some long, tan sexy legs, standing beside my table.

I did look up then, right into some of the sexiest eyes I had ever seen, they were smoke gray, and had very little makeup around them.

Those eyes were looking right back into mine too, and then she smiled. Here was another set of pretty white teeth that were so perfectly matched, and they lit up her face.

I had been trying to take a sip from my drink when I saw her feet, and sipped too hard as the straw made a long gurgling sound that could be heard in the parking lot. I shoved the cup and straw back and almost dropped it as I sat it on the table. So much for Joe Cool, I thought.

“Are you ‘THE’ Rick Dalton?” She asked me with a smooth, easy voice and faint accent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.