All American Boy
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

I remember drifting off to sleep, thinking about school and girls.

I’m really glad that school’s finally started. On orientation day, as soon as my schedule was printed, I hurried down to Drivers-ED to sign up. I had an hour and a half free period right after lunch each day and I wanted to get in the class before that period was booked.

I walked in the room that was marked Drivers-Ed over the door, but there was no one here yet, so I walked over to the long row of windows that was alongside one wall just like the other class rooms.

I stood there waiting, and glanced up to the clock on the wall. It was still early. I saw a lot of students walking across the school yard from building to building, hurrying to get their classes and schedules lined up.

Most of the girls I saw had on short denim skirts, some were tight fitting, some were flared out wider, and some girls even had on pleated skirts. There were a few wearing shorts, and I saw my favorite real quick as a girl about my age walked by with shorts that were low on her hips and ended with the leg openings even with her crotch. Nearly all the girls had some sort of pull over shirt on, some were t-shirts, some were v-necked and some were frilly.

They all had one thing in common though, they were skin tight as if two sizes too small. I could see the outlines of skimpy little bras and even some that must have been the strong industrial strength bras because they were wide all the way around the girl’s rib cage. I saw a few that didn’t seem to have a bra on, at least there was no sign of one, but on those it looked like they maybe had on at least two pullover shirts and their small tits were all mashed flat against their chest.

As I was scoping all the girls and the way some presented their tits as attention getters, and some tried to keep theirs from even showing, I saw this girl walk across the school yard that was too old to be in our grade, she must be a sister of one of the younger girls I thought as I watched her make her way closer and closer. She wasn’t dressed like the younger girls either, she had on a denim skirt that came to about her knees, and was neither tight nor loose on her.

Her top was probably the only one I saw that first day that had buttons up the front. She had my interest now and I watched how she walked with authority, as she continued toward the building I was in. I could see some of her facial features now. She had shoulder length coal black hair that was cut even across the front then just below her ears on the side and longer at the back. She turned and walked right to the side door to the room I was in. The door opened and I stepped back a few feet as she came in, turned and went to the desk and put her big shoulder bag on the desk with a swing of her upper body to get the heavy bag on the desk.

She had yet to see me, and as she turned she jumped and gave a short yelp of surprise as she saw me standing there.

“I’m sorry,” I told her. “I didn’t mean to scare you, I was just waiting for the Drivers-ED instructor to get here so I could sign up.”

“It wasn’t your fault, I just didn’t see you,” she spoke with a slight accent. “I had so much on my mind that I was in my own world and never looked around the room when I came in.”

I was looking at her face as she talked and could tell that she was Mexican or at least of Mexican heritage. Her skin had that permanent dark tan, and she had dark eyebrows also. She was very attractive but didn’t seemed to try at it, I thought.

“Excuse me,” she said to get my attention. “I asked if this is your first year of Drivers-ED.”

“Yes it is, I just turned fourteen at the end of the last school year, and wanted to take the course so I could get a learners permit.”

“Well, come on over here and we’ll get you signed up before the crowd starts coming in, by the way I am Ms. Maria Angelina Antonia Gonzales and I will be your instructor for the school year.” She said as she put her hand out.

“I’m Rick Dalton and I am pleased to meet you Ms. Maria Angelina Antonia Gonzales,” I said as I took her hand in mine and noticed how long her fingers were and her long red finger nails that looked really good on her dark hands.

“You can call me Ms. Maria if you like, the rest is a mouthful to say for even me at times.” She smiled and I saw her teeth that were so even and so white they seemed to sparkle. She must have the most perfect teeth I have ever seen, I thought.

Ms. Maria turned to her desk and opened the big bag she had brought in with her, and as she turned I was naturally scoping out her tits as they tightened under her starched white blouse. She had a nice set from what I could see.

As she leaned over to look inside her bag as she rummaged through it, her blouse opened above the top button and I could see the top of her white low cut frilly bra and the swell of her tit also. Wow, her skin was so tanned and smooth on her chest.

“Rick,” she said as she turned back to face me. “You’re going to learn two thing from me this year, if you learn nothing else, one is to keep your mind on what you are doing and the other is, when we are in the car keep your eyes on the road.” She said and I thought there may have been a quick smile, but it happened so fast, now I wasn’t sure.

The room was filling with kids wanting to sign up and as soon I was signed up and I got my packet I left, with one last look back at Ms. Maria. I wasn’t sure if she was looking at me or one of the other students. She was bent back over her desk, but her face was turned toward me and she seemed to be looking right at my crotch as I turned to walk away.

Someone was shaking me really hard and I wanted to know who it was, this is very irritating. All I’m trying to do is sign up for my classes. There’s no need for people to be so rude with all this shoving and pushing the first day of school.

“Rick, Rick, You need to wake up.” I heard Aunt Karen say as she shook me again.

“Aunt Karen, I’ve decided to sign up for Drivers-ED this year, will you help me some in your spare time?” I asked her.

“Now that was an odd question to ask as soon as you woke up, were you dreaming about it or were you dreaming about taking some girl for a ride?” she laughed.

“But of course I’ll be glad to help you and you know it, we can go out and drive around the country in my car until you get your permit. I’ll show you all I know about my car, that way you will be at least up with the others.” She continued.

“Thanks Aunt Karen, that means a lot to me, and I know mom will help me too.” I told her.

“I may even teach you how to parallel park, that is if we can find a big tree to park under,” she laughed and slapped me on my naked butt.

“I called your mom while you were asleep and let her know you were here, she wanted to know what we had been up to all afternoon. I just told her that we lay out by the pool and talked for a while, then you came in and took a nap. You know my sister Debra, she asked if you were still asleep naked.”

“You and mom are the coolest sisters ever, I’m so glad that I chose her for my mom so I could have you for an Aunt.”

“Rick Honey, I am too. I would hate to think that I had missed out on all the things we’ve shared, and the past few weeks have been as wild as any time in my life. Today was an eye opener for me too, if my pussy wasn’t so sore, I would pin your butt down and fuck you again you sexy ‘stud’.”

“It was special for me too Aunt Karen, I was close to passing out both times when I came with my dick all the way inside you and Mel, that was some awesome fucking.”

“I would imagine that you will have a lifetime of awesome experiences before you’re through, now get your butt up and cover that monster dick before I lose control. I need to run to the supermarket and get some things to take over for the party tomorrow, you want to ride with me.”

“No, but thanks for asking, I need to get back in case mom has something else for me to do.

I was pulling my shorts up now and slipped my shoes on. I gave aunt Karen a big hug and a hotter kiss, then left as she was leaving to go shopping.

I grabbed my bike and was off through town thinking of this afternoon and all that happened when earlier I had thought there was nothing to do but be bored. I turned on a street that would take me over to our neighborhood and saw lady standing by her car with her hands on her hips.

She looked to be a little older than mom, but she was still an attractive woman, and dressed in a gray business suit. Her huge titties were sticking straight out and pointed like cones. She was tall and maybe a little overweight, but sexy as hell nonetheless. Her legs looked so good as she stood there in her red high heels, her hip jutted out. Her face was absolutely beautiful and her red lips looked like they needed a kiss.

Her hair was coal black with a few streaks of gray in it. I could tell she was Mexican before she even spoke.

I rolled up beside her car and asked if I could help in any way.

“Young man, I have a flat tire and I don’t know shit about how to change a tire,” she said with a heavy accent but with good English as she looked at me and smiled. Her teeth were very white against the brown of her skin and her red lipstick, she had a pretty smile.

“Well, I’m not too experienced at it myself, but I helped mom change a tire once when I was younger and have seen it done many times. If you’ll show me where everything is, I’ll be glad to help.” I told her.

“That is another problem, not only do I not know shit about changing tires, I don’t know where they hid all the damn things needed to jack this son of a bitch up.” She said as she stood there, hands on her sexy hips and looked at the car like it was evil.

“If you’ll let me have the keys, I’ll try to find all the things we’ll need, once we do that, it won’t be a problem.” I told her. Boy she sure was mad at that car and the car manufacturer, I would hate to be around if she ever went back to the dealer.

She handed me the keys and I opened the trunk and looked around. I saw the spare, then I saw the funny looking jack and the wrench to take the lug nuts off with.

“We hit the jackpot,” I told her as I handed the keys back. “Everything we need is right here.”

“What is your name young man, I am so glad that you came along when you did, I was about to start cussing this piece of shit car.”

“I’m sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I’m Rick Dalton ma’am.”

“I am Senora Josephina Angelina Consuelo Gonzales, and I am glad to meet such a nice and handsome young man.” She was telling me as I removed all the tools and the spare from the trunk.

Josephina Angelina Gonzales, I kept running her name through my mind as I worked. What was it about that name that seemed so familiar to me. I know I’ve never met her before, maybe I read something in the paper about her. Oh well, it’ll come to me sooner or later.

I had the car jacked up now and was taking the lug nuts off the wheels, they sure were tight. I thought the wrench was gonna break before they snapped loose with a pop. I rolled the flat tire out of the way and hurried to get the spare in place, the car looked so strange jacked up like that, I was afraid it was gonna fall.

I made it, I got the spare all tightened and let the jack down without a hitch. I was relieved too, it sure would have been embarrassing it the car had fallen off the jack while it was way up in the air like that.

Senora Gonzales had moved around to my side so she could watch the whole time I worked on her car. A couple of times I turned to see her smiling her approval at what I was doing, and one time I turned and she was looking at my butt where my shorts were pulled down while I was bent over. This made me blush to think I had exposed part of my butt in front of such a nice lady. As soon as I stood up to roll the spare to the back, I reached and pulled my shorts back up, they weren’t down as far as I had imagined, but they had slipped down some.

“Reecky Dalton that was a masterpiece of work you performed for me, I will pay you for helping me. How much do I owe you?”

“Oh no Senora, I couldn’t take pay for helping a lady in distress.” I told her.

She reached into her purse and pulled out a red leather wallet.

“Please Senora, don’t embarrass me by trying to pay me, I was glad to help you.”

“Reecky Dalton, what is your father’s name, I will call him and tell him what a nice young man he has raised for a son.”

“Well Senora, my dad is dead and I live with my mom and sister about three blocks over from here.”

She pulled out some business cards and a pen.

She handed the cards and the pen to me, and told me to write my mothers name and phone number on the back of one card and keep the others.

“You give a card to your sister and mother, tell them to come see me, I will give them a big discount on clothes. I will call your mother and tell her that she has raised a gentleman and a very handsome one at that.”

“Do you have a girlfriend, if you don’t, come see me at the shop and I will introduce you to some hot little Latino girls that would love to get their hands on you.” She said and laughed.

“Are you a junior or senior in school, I have a younger daughter that will be in the ninth grade this year and my older daughter just got out of college and will be teaching at the junior high this year. She will be the girl’s softball and track coach, also she will teach the Drivers about Education this year too.”

I was putting the flat tire in the trunk and raised up so fast I bumped my head on the lid. I felt dizzy for a few seconds, but shook my head and it cleared. My long hair was flying around as I shook it and Senora Gonzales looked at me, then reached up and took my hair in her hand.

“Am a riya,” she said, “such a pretty yellow head of hair for a boy.” She said.

She seemed flustered as she thanked me again, and told me she hoped I would come with my mother and sister to her shop and see her again. I don’t know what ‘am a riya’ means but I’ll have to look that up.

I watched as she slid into her seat, her gray skirt riding up on her sexy thighs enough for me to see the tops of her stockings, she smiled when she saw me looking. I said goodbye as she was driving off, thinking about what she told me about her daughter being the Drivers-ED teacher, That’s where I knew that name, I had dreamed it earlier at aunt Karen’s.

This sure is some weird shit that’s happening to me, and the dreams keep coming too, I wonder if they will always come to me before I do things. Maybe the dreams are leading me to do these things.

I thought of the dream earlier today at home about mom wanting me to move my sports car because it had a stick shift. The thought of that one coming true made my heart literally skip a beat.

I wish I knew what kind is was, hell I sat in it and I can’t remember, WAIT!!!! Now I do. It was a white Corvette Coupe with silver leather interior and silver carpet. NO WAY, I thought. There was NO WAY that this dream would come true. I must have been dreaming about Ms. Pierson’s car.

Then I looked down at my legs that were covered with blonde hair, and filled out with muscles. Then I thought of my big dick in my shorts coiled up like a snake.

There were so many of the things that I dreamed that have come true, and today, I met the mother of my Drivers-ED teacher before I even met the teacher.

I was home now, I could worry about all this later.

“Mom I’m home,” I yelled as I entered the kitchen from the garage. Not getting an answer I went up to my room, got some clean clothes and went to take a shower. I was kinda gritty after changing the tire for Senora Gonzales, but sure was glad that I was able to help. She seemed like a nice lady even if she did cuss like a sailor. I had her business cards in my pocket, so I pulled them out to see where her shop was and what the name of it was.

‘ROJO CALIENTE PIMIENTAS’ it said.

I’ll have to look that up and see what it means, probably some name for the ladies wear she sells, I thought.

I looked at the address and saw it was a shop in the mall. Mom and Bonnie probably know exactly where it is.

I took a long shower and let the water beat on me, it even stung my dick with the sharp needle like streams from the shower head, but I was determined not to jack off. After today at Mel’s and Aunt Karen’s, I felt like I needed to explore the possibility of shooting my boy juice into more pussies than down the drain. Not that I wouldn’t have to let some of the pressure off, if it got to be too much.

When I had showered and dressed in shorts and pull over shirt again, I went to my room and got the business cards Senora Gonzales had given me. I took them down to the kitchen and as I was putting them on the counter, mom came in with her arms full of bags from the grocery store.

She put her bags on the table and grabbed me in a big hug, pulling me to her as I wrapped my arms around her too. We never said a word, just hugged.

Then mom asked me to get the rest of the bags out of her SUV. She must be planning on an army being here tomorrow, I thought as I looked at all she had bought.

But that was mom, better to have more than you need than not have enough.

When I had the last of the bags on the table, I was helping her put the things in the cabinets and refrigerator.

Mom turned to me and asked, “Where did these come from?” holding the business cards up.

I told her the story about me helping the Latino lady change her flat, and her wanting to pay me, but I wouldn’t take her money.

“That was sure nice and gentlemanly of you Rick, I am more proud of you every day.” Mom told me.

Mom looked at the name on the cards and told me she knew exactly where her shop was in the mall, but had never been in it. She told me that it catered more to the younger crowd and especially the Latino girls.

“The next time I’m in the mall though, I’ll go by and visit and introduce myself.” Mom said.

“She wanted to know my fathers name, and I told her that he died years ago, and that I lived with you and my sister. She asked me to write our phone number on one of her cards that she wanted to call you, so you may get a call from her. Just remember, she has a strong Mexican accent, but she knows English well.”

“You’ll never believe the rest of this mom.” I said then I told her about the dream I had about orientation day at school, and meeting my Drivers-ED teacher, a young Latino woman and that she told me in my dream that her name was Maria Angelina Antonia Gonzales.

Then I met Senora Gonzales when she had car trouble and she told me about her daughter getting her first teaching job right out of college at the JR. High this year and she was also the coach of the JR. girl’s softball and track teams.

“Is that not weird mom, I told you these dreams were getting more detailed and coming almost every time I go to sleep. I sometimes catch myself wondering what will be my next dream”

“Oh yes, and I even dreamed that I had gotten a new Corvette Coupe too. In my dream I actually sat in it and smelled the new leather upholstery,” I said excitedly.

“Well, I don’t know what to say about all the others, but you can bet that one won’t come true, for a few years anyway.” Mom laughed.

“I thought the same thing mom, but then I starting remembering all the dreams I’ve had, and parts if not all of every one of them have come true, exactly as I dreamed them.” I told her trying to convince her and myself that this one too would happen soon.

“Don’t get your hopes up big boy, you’re only fourteen and you don’t even have a driver’s license yet.” Mom reminded me.

“I know mom but it sure don’t hurt to dream, especially with all the ones I’ve had come true, and just think, by the time I’m fourteen next spring, I’ll have my restricted license, and can even own a car.”

“Rick, don’t rush your life, it’s coming at you fast enough as it is.” Mom said. “Just enjoy each day to the fullest the way you have this summer, the rest will happen soon enough.”

“Mom what do you think about you and I trying out the hot tub tonight just to be sure it is working OK?”

I looked at mom to see how she reacted to this.

“Rick, I would love to get in the hot tub with you, but you have it all cleaned out for tomorrow and I hate to mess it up before then. I promise you and I will get in it soon, just the two of us, OK?”

“Sure mom, it was just a thought, we can do it anytime you’re ready. What plans do you have for tonight, I’d like to spend time with you. I just feel the need to be close to you, after all that has happened and after letting you down.”

“I would love to spend the evening with you, we can watch a movie and pop some popcorn, and it will just be you and I. I overheard Molly ask Bonnie to spend the night with her, so she will be gone. How does that sound?”

“Sounds great to me mom, and thanks.”

Mom made some home made cheese dip with jalapenos in it, and she had some salsa that she had gotten somewhere that was in a jar. I tried it once and it is hotter than hell, but sure does have a great flavor.

We ate chips and dip, and watched our movie, then later mom popped some popcorn in the microwave.

I was stuffed but it felt good just to be next to mom, and I told her so. She hugged me and told me she would be right back. It was a little after ten o’clock and I thought she was going to get ready for bed.

In a few minutes mom came back in the den with her robe on, walked over in front of me and took my hands to pull me up.

“Come go with me Rick, I want to show you something that needs taken care of before we go to bed.”

“Sure mom, I thought I had everything done, but whatever it is I’ll take care of it now.” I said as we went out the back door.

“What is it Mom that you need me to take care of?”

“Well, I thought of something that I’ve been wanting you to do for me when we had the chance and now is the best time for you to get it done,” she told me and walked over to the hot tub, slid the cover back, dropped her robe and stepped naked into the tub as she flipped the jets on.

“Come here Rick, I have something that needs taken care of, and you are the only one that can do it right.” She laughed at the look on my face.

Our hot tub is secluded behind our house and has a tall wooden fence around the part of the patio where it is. The lighting is indirect and just enough to see good, but not enough to be a glare. I watched as mom eased her sexy body down into the swirling, bubbly water.

“Come relax with me Rick, this will be our night.” She said as I stripped off my shorts and shirt.

I slid into the warm water next to mom, as she reached up to take my hand and guide me close to her.

“Mom, I didn’t mean for you to come out here just for me, I wanted it to be for both of us.”

“Rick, you and I will make memories while we can, in a few years, you’ll be grown, off to college and then working on a career, there won’t be time left over for this. I need you now, I need you close to me, I need you inside me.” Mom told me as she held me to her beautiful tits.

I slid my hand down her back all the way to her butt cheeks then back up again, she shivered against me, but I knew she wasn’t cold, the water was just over a hundred and six degrees and steaming in the shadowy light.

“Rick would it bother if I told you exactly what I want you to do to me tonight, I know that sounds selfish, but I need you so bad and I want you to fuck me, we can make love another time, maybe on a lazy Sunday morning, but now I need to be fucked by you.” Mom said, with her head on my shoulder and mine on hers as we continued to hug tight to each other.

“I want you to tell me mom, I want to hear you say the things you want us to do. I want to please you like never before. I want each time we make love, each time we have sex, each time we fuck to better than the last time.

“Then we’re going to dispense with foreplay, I want to sit on the edge of the tub and have my pussy eaten so you can loosen me up first.” She said as I let her go from our hug and she moved over and sat on the edge, about a foot above the water level.

As I moved closer to her, she opened her legs and scooted right up on the smooth edge of the fiberglass tub. I leaned in near her sexy pussy and she put her legs over my shoulders and let them rest on my back. If my mom were to enter a tight pussy contest with nothing but women with two teenagers entered, she would win hands down. She’s tighter than Mel was, and even tighter than Aunt Karen too, and that is tight.

I pushed my face right to her, licking up each side of her pussy just as she and aunt Karen had taught me at the resort that day. Then I wasted no time, I stuck her hard and deep with my tongue, pushing it to the back of her smooth slick hole as far as I could reach. I felt her give a little jerk as I rammed it into her, but she came right back at me and pushed her pussy out to meet me.

“Oh shit Rick, I want it now, I don’t want to wait. I want your dick in me NOW.” She said and pushed my head back. Mom grabbed my head in her hands on each side and pulled me up to kiss me on the mouth, then she grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to her.

My dick was standing almost straight up it was so hard. Mom took her hand and pushed the head down so it lined up with her wet hole, looked up at me and said, “FUCK ME RICK, FUCK ME DEEP, and FUCK ME HARD.”

I pushed the head of my dick inside her smooth lips, and felt her grip me with a sudden spasm of her muscles. I pulled back a little and mom moaned. I didn’t give her time to say anything, I hunched back into her and felt it slip deeper inside her sexy pussy.

“That’s what I’m talking about Rick, that’s what I want. I want a fucking. I want a fucking like you have never fucked anyone yet in your life. I want you to fuck me like you’re mad at me. I need it, I need you.”

Mom was getting to me now, this was driving me crazy to hear my mom talk to me like this, I wanted to fuck her just like she wanted me to. I wanted it to be the best ever for her and for me.

I wanted to bury my oversized dick in her belly and shoot her full of my slick boy juice.

I wanted to please my mom with my big dick.

I pushed my belly up as close as I could get to mom’s tight little belly, I held it there for just a second then pulled back so that only the tip of my dick head was inside her. Mom whined just a bit and I rammed my dick as hard as I could into her, I felt it go in her where it had never been before, I felt her tight pussy grip me so hard I thought she was going to pull the skin off my dick as it went in her. I pushed more and felt myself go deeper.

I was afraid I was hurting her, I looked down at her face and she was looking down, trying to see my dick enter her belly. Mom then looked up at me and grinned as she whispered, “This is what I want, this is the way I want my son to fuck me from now on.”

Mom sure knew what she wanted and I wasn’t going to disappoint her, I pulled back and slammed into her again and again, as she pulled my hips hard each time I hunched into her, pulling me even closer.

I pushed as hard as I could and she moaned and locked her legs around my butt. I could feel her legs tremble as she strained her muscles to pull me deeper into her.

I looked down in the dim light and could see space between us, this wasn’t good enough, mom wanted it all and she was going to get it all. I fucked her pussy now with long hard strokes, feeling her get more slippery the more I fucked her.

I felt her clinch her pussy even tighter as she pulled her heels up and dug them into my butt cheeks, she was cumming. I could feel her deep muscles as they gripped and rippled along my dick. I held the head of my dick deep inside her as she shook and cried out. I looked down at her and she was shaking her head from side to side and making strange noises in her throat.

When I felt her inner muscles relax just a bit from her orgasm, I pulled back and quickly rammed my dick all the way home.

Mom looked up at me with her eyes wide open in the dim light, she had drool dripping from her bottom lip as she looked up at me.

Mom held me tight to her with her hands on my arms at the elbows, and her heels still locked tight at my butt.

Still looking up at me she said, “Now I want you to fill me with the biggest load of your boy juice you can get inside me.”

“To do that mom, I need to do this first,” and I pushed her back away from me.

“NOooo Rick, put it back, I don’t want you to take it out.” She whined.

I pushed her further back then took her legs and forced her to turn over on her stomach with her ass and legs hanging off inside the hot tub. When mom realized what I was doing, she started to coo, “OOohhhh, YES,” she hissed, as I put my dick into her pussy from behind.

I didn’t waste any time either, I let her have it all, just as deep as I was a minute ago, only this time I was going in at a different angle, raking across places that I had missed, stretching muscles that were not stretched when I was there before.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.