All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 24

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

After mom and I had hugged and held each for a long while, I told her that Ms. Pierson and I had in fact spent the afternoon together yesterday, and we had even taken a ride out west of town before she dropped me off here at home. I told mom that this was the first time we had been together except for jogging. I didn’t feel like giving her all the details and she let it go at that.

“Rick, you know that she can lose her job over this don’t you, and not only that she could lose her teaching license also.”

“I know that she could get into trouble mom, she told me all about that, but we just got kinda carried away and things started to happen to us, you know what I mean don’t you.” I asked.

“I know exactly what you’re saying, but that’s not good enough, neither she nor you can stand the scandal if you’re seen together. You need to stop it now before both of you get hurt really bad.”

“I’ll tell her that we can’t do it again mom, I know that she’ll understand too, she is a really neat person.”

“OK, enough about this, we’ll think on this matter for the weekend and work out something before we see her next week, is that agreeable to you?” mom asked me.

“Whatever you think is best mom, my judgment doesn’t seem to be much good at the moment.” I told her.

I called Brandy and asked her if they had heard from her uncle Bill or not, I could hear her ask her mom, and then she told me that they both should be there by noon tomorrow, she was really excited that they were coming, and I started getting anxious too about trying the pussy juice experiment for real, on a real live pimply faced kid.

“Thanks Brandy, I’ll call Ben, then tell Bonnie and Molly. You be sure and tell Emily and Tara that we’re planning to get Will slicked up really good and really often. I wish there was a way that we could get him coated as soon as he gets here, but I don’t know how to make that work, do you” I asked Brandy.

“Well, I’ll get with the others and see if we can think of a way to get him early and often without him realizing it, then when we get him hooked on the source, we shouldn’t have any problems.” She laughed.

I was worn out after the game last night, followed by the all night fuck fest at Ben’s, I went to my room and lay down to take a nap, I knew that I wouldn’t sleep long, so I didn’t set the alarm. I put my earphones on and turned my TV on.

Mom came in and told that I needed to go move my car so she could get hers out of the garage, I told her that the keys were in the ignition, and would she please move it for me, I was tired and need to take a nap. Mom fussed at me and told that she couldn’t drive a stick shift, so I had to get up right now and move it.

When I went through the kitchen on my way to move my car, there was Bonnie, Molly and Tara, naked on the kitchen table and all three were sitting on this kid that had pimples all over his face and neck and all the way down on his chest. Shit, this kid looked like he had the measles or something worse.

Tara was sitting directly on his face with Bonnie and Molly sitting in front of her resting on his skinny chest and stomach. This kid sure did have a skinny assed little dick. I looked real close and Bonnie was holding a small medicine bottle under her pussy catching her pussy juice as it ran out. Emily was sitting at the table with full bottles of pussy juice putting labels on them and sealing them, then packing them in UPS cartons.

Brandy was standing naked by the phone with her foot propped up in a chair, she had a small bottle pushed up close to her tight little pussy, I could see a drip, drip, drip as the bottle was getting filled while she was taking an order on the phone and writing down the details on a note pad.

This is some kinda weird shit I thought as I went to the door. I bumped into a kid that was standing there waiting to get in, he was skinny as hell, and had pimples all over him too. He looked kinda like me and was all bent over, holding his hands over his little dick.

I shook my head to make sure I was seeing right, shook my head again then got in my car and moved it over so mom could get her car out of the garage.

My new car is so nice, I just leaned back in the seat, turned my head so I could feel the smooth leather seat on my face, and smell the new upholstery.

I don’t remember getting out of my new car, but here I am riding horses along a beach with two girls I had met earlier. We were riding along side by side, naked as the day we had met, looking at the waves as they came running out of deep water, across the sand to the horses’ hooves, then playfully they would start back to the ocean, only to be ran over by the next small wave that was trying to reach a little further up the sand than the last one did.

I told the girls that this was neat for them to take me riding at the beach where we first met.

They looked at me funny and the oldest one told me that this wasn’t a beach; it was a creek on their ranch.

I looked up and sure enough, there ahead of us I could see the creek winding around and through a large pasture. My mind was playing tricks on me now; either that or I was dreaming all of this.

I love riding horses with you girls I told them, I like seeing your titties bounce too. This is my first time ever on a horse, but it sure feels good, the slow easy sway of my body as he walks along is enough to rock me to sleep.

Then the horse was running and I was being rocked back and forth really bad, I was hanging on for all I was worth, but the rocking got worse.

I grabbed the reins with both hands and pulled back hard, finally the horse stopped and settled down some, but the rocking was still there.

“Rick, Rick, are you OK,” my mom was there and she was holding me now. Mom was sitting on my bed rocking me back and forth as she held me close to her.

“You must have been having a dream, you were yelling ‘WHOA’, ‘WHOA’, stop dammit.” She said as I shook my head and realized I was still in bed.

“Wow, that was one crazy dream, mom. I’ll have to tell you about that one sometime.” I told her.

Mom just sat there looking at me, then she hugged me tight again and I put my arms around her.

“You’re beginning to look like a man and sometimes you even act like a man, but you’re still my little boy, and I’m not sure I want to let that part of you go.” Mom said almost in a whisper.

I looked at mom’s face and she looked like she was gonna cry, then she pushed me back and stood up.

“Get your butt out of that bed, and the next time you ride horses, do it outside.” She scoffed at me and laughed as she went out of my room.

I got up and hurried to the bathroom to piss. I must really be part horse I thought, my dick is almost too big and when I piss, it seems like I piss a gallon at a time. I looked down at my dick as the piss was down to the last little spurts that I had to tighten my ass hole to make shoot out ... nawwwww, it ain’t too big, I thought as I shook it off and stuffed him back in my shorts.

I like this new dick of mine more each day.

I called Brandy again just to make sure nothing had changed, her mom answered the phone and we chatted for a minute and she let Brandy have the phone. “Hey good looking, how are ya”

“I’m lonely, but I think I can make it until I see you again.” She told me.

“Have you heard any more from your uncle Bill and your cousin?” I asked.

“Yes, mom said Will had called earlier when I was over at Em’s and Tara’s. He called over there too and talked to all of us, we could tell he was nervous about this party we have planned, and wanted to know all about you and Ben. He asked about your sister and her friend that was going be there too.”

“Rick, he’s afraid that we’ll have something planned that is going to embarrass him, or pull pranks on him. He told me that he had never been to a pool party, and wanted to know what kind of swimsuits all of us were going to wear. I told him that all us girls had two piece swimsuits. When he was talking to Tara, we couldn’t hear the question, but it must have been about the swimsuits again, because she told him that the three of us had really small bikini’s and she was pretty sure that the older girls’ swimsuits were even more daring than ours.”

“He’ll be OK once he gets here and meets all of you.” Brandy told me. “He’s just nervous, but we can tell he’s excited too.”

“I’m really looking forward to it and I know mom is excited about everyone coming over for burgers too. I’m not sure about how she feels about meeting your uncle Bill though, she asked me if we were all trying to fix her up with a man.”

“I told her that he’s just coming to see his family, and that she’s the one that invited everyone over before they even knew he was coming this weekend.”

“I think that may have calmed her down some, just not sure how it will go, hope your uncle is not pushy or aggressive, she won’t have anything to do with him then.”

“My uncle Bill is really one cool guy, you will see when you meet him. He is tall and handsome and smiles all the time. I’ve never seen him with women, so I can’t tell you about that. I do know that mom said he hasn’t dated anyone since his wife died.”

“Everything will work out Rick,” Brandy told me.

“I guess you’re right. I’ll let you go and talk later, love you little girlfriend of mine.” I told her.

“Love you too sexy ‘stud’, see you soon.”

Not having anything to do was beginning boring to me, I looked in Bonnie’s room, but she wasn’t there. I found mom in the den watching TV and asked her where Bonnie was.

“Where would you guess that she was?” mom asked and laughed.

I called over to Molly’s and she answered the phone. I asked what they were doing and she told me they were just hanging out, did I want to join them.

I told her maybe later, I was gonna ride my bike and I may drop back by if that was OK.

I told mom I was gonna ride for a while, hugged her and left. I didn’t have anywhere particular that I wanted to ride, so I just rode through the streets. I looked up and saw that I was about three blocks from Aunt Karen’s, so I headed that way. It’s been a long time since I’ve been to her apartment, and even longer since we have spent time together.

I saw her car parked in her parking place, so I rang the doorbell. There was no answer so I figured she may be at the apartment complex pool. I went around the building and through the gate. Sure enough, I spotted her as soon as I got close to the pool. Of course she is easy for me to spot.

She was lying on a lounge chair talking with two other women. One of the women saw me and pointed to me as I came up to them. Aunt Karen turned and squealed as she saw me, then jumped up to put her sexy body all over me in a hug.

“I can’t believe this is my lucky day and you are here to see me.” She told me.

“Well, I was just kinda ridin’ thru the neighborhood and thought I would drop by and get another look at your sexy ass.” I told her. She turned to her friends and said, “I just loves the way he thinks I’m sexy and good looking.”

They all invited me to sit with them and get some sun, so I pulled my shirt off and sat down between Aunt Karen and one of her friends.

Aunt Karen jumped back up and started taking my shoes off, “you can’t sit here in the sun with your shoes on, you’ll have white feet,” she laughed.

I looked down at her as she took my shoes off and got a good shot of her perfect tits under her top as she leaned over my feet.

Well, you already know what happens when I see a sexy woman, and when I see tits, ol’ dick wants to get a look too. Naturally he started raising his head up like a periscope. I had to lean forward a bit and pull him back down before they saw me.

Aunt Karen lay back down next to me and introduced me to her two friends, one was her neighbor and the other one was the neighbor’s daughter that was home for the weekend, we all said our hi’s and hello’s as I scoped them out. The daughter was not in Aunt Karen’s league, but she ain’t bad, I thought.

“Rick, will you put some lotion on my back so I can turn over and get some sun on it too.” Aunt Karen asked.

Well, I knew better than to even try to get through this without dick jumping for joy as I rubbed the lotion on her smooth tan skin.

She reached back and untied her top and let it fall down to her sides. This was getting hot now.

“That looks so relaxing Karen, I wish I had a sexy ‘hunk’ to rub lotion on my back, you really are the lucky one.” Her friend lying next to her said.

“Well, if you didn’t have to leave, you may have talked Rick into giving your back some attention.” Aunt Karen laughed at her friend.

“Just my luck too, but I promised my husband that I’d meet him at the club at three and it’s already two now.” She said as she got up and started gathering her stuff.

Her daughter told her to leave her a towel and the lotion, that she was staying a while longer and get more sun.

She and Aunt Karen said their goodbyes and as she left, her daughter moved over on the lounge chair next to the one I had been on. I got a good look at her when she did, and gave her an upgrade right then and there.

Aunt Karen was squirming around with her butt sticking up and her legs spread as far as she could and keep them on the lounge chair.

“Rick, put some on my legs too, and be sure to get some along the edges of my bottoms as well, I don’t want any red streaks on my butt where you failed to get lotion.” She told me.

My hands were pretty slick with lotion, so I slid then under the edges of her swimsuit bottoms at the waist, and let them slide down to where her legs came out at the crotch. She gave a little shake of her butt and I did it again, this time I let my left hand slip all the way to her pussy before I took it out.

I felt her clench her butt cheeks together and decided that I had better stop this before we were discovered. Too late, as I looked up at the girl next to us, I saw her watching my hands, and she looked up at me and grinned a big grin as if to let me know that she saw exactly what I did.

“Mmmm, that feels so good to have you rub lotion on me again, reminds me of our trip to the beach last month,” aunt Karen said, as she lay with her head on a towel and her arms hanging lifeless off the side of the chair.

“You must have been in the sun a lot on your vacation, you look really tan,” the girl commented.

“Well we were all exposed to some good sunshine while we were there,” Aunt Karen said, making an emphasis on ‘exposed’. “I wish I had an enclosed balcony at my apartment like your mom does,” Aunt Karen told the girl. “I would love to strip off these bottoms and get more sun like we did at the beach.”

“Would you really take your bottoms off with your nephew here?” she asked Aunt Karen, as I looked up at her.

“I sure would, Rick’s seen both me and his mom naked while we were at the beach, he’s cool with it.” Aunt Karen told her. The girl looked up at me and our eyes met and held the contact for a long while.

“Well, mom’s gone to meet dad, and you and Rick would be more than welcome to come up and lay on the balcony for a while if you like, I need to use the restroom anyway.” She told Aunt Karen, never taking her eyes off mine as she talked. “I sometimes lay out in the nude too, no one can see me up there so I just kick back.” She finished.

Aunt Karen looked back over her shoulder at me and asked if I’d like to join them for a while, then she turned her head further and winked at me. I knew that this visit to my aunts house was about to get really interesting.

“Sure, who’d turn down an offer like that?” I said as I looked straight at the girl, I sure wish aunt Karen would call her name again, I can’t remember what she said it was.

We all got up and I helped them gather up their towels and stuff and followed their sexy butts into the apartment building.

“Melinda, I sure hope your mom doesn’t mind us coming here like this while she’s gone.” Aunt Karen said.

Melinda, that was it, I won’t feel so bad now that I know her name.

“You know her, if she were here she’d be the first one naked. As a matter of fact, I’ve seen her untie both the top and bottoms at the pool a couple of times when there weren’t any men around, and please call me Mel, everyone else does,” she said as we came to her door.

“Just go straight through the living room then through the kitchen, the glass door is off to the left,” she told us as she headed down the hall.

We went through as she told us and I took the towels and spread them on the two lounge chairs that were there, then took one and spread in on the floor. As I straightened up, I saw Aunt Karen already pulling strings and flashing her tits.

I’ll never get enough of just looking at them, someone should make molds of them to put in museums.

I whistled at her and she grinned as she shucked off her bottoms too. I saw that she still had the ‘little landing’ strip as she had called it once. The thin strip of hair that ran up her belly about three inches, from the top of her cute pussy toward her belly button.

“Wow Karen,” Mel said as she came out on the balcony. “I may keep my swimsuit on now, I hate to take it off and show all my white butt and boobs.”

“You sure have a hot body, if you don’t mind me saying so.” She said.

“You will so take yours off Mel, that’s what we are here for, to get more sun, and you can get naked right now or Rick and I will strip you ourselves,” Aunt Karen laughed.

“OK, I’ll take the suit off, but don’t laugh at my lily white butt and boobs.” She said as she stripped off her top then her bottoms.

Shit, she didn’t look bad at all, a lot of white skin as she said, but good shape to her butt and her tits were big and barely drooped with some of the biggest nipples I had ever seen. Not that I had seen a lot, but enough to notice the difference. She had a big shaggy bush of hair sticking out from her crotch too, it didn’t cover a big area, but it stuck out, like WAY out.

“I love the way you have your hair trimmed down there Karen,” she said as she was still looking Aunt Karen over.

“I keep it like this so I can wear my bikinis and my exercise clothes when I work out,” Aunt Karen told her.

“Do you trim it yourself or do you have someone do it for you?” Mel asked her. I was very interested now.

“Well, Rick’s mom, my sister Debra and I have always kept each other trimmed and shaved down there.” Aunt Karen told her with a glance at me.

I now had another fantasy pop into my evil little mind, to see mom and aunt Karen trim pussies.

Not waiting for an invitation, Aunt Karen told her, “If you’ll get your razor and some small scissors I’ll trim it for you.”

Shit, this was getting better all the time now, I sure am glad that I decided to come see Aunt Karen.

Mel wasn’t gone but a few minutes when she came back with a bowl of water, shaving cream, and had a razor and scissors in the water.

“Rick, get me a chair from the kitchen table, it’ll be better for this.” Aunt Karen said.

I nearly tripped as I hurried to get a chair. When Mel took her seat and spread her legs, I sat down on the floor off to the side a bit so I could see Aunt Karen work on her pussy.

“You’re enjoying this aren’t you Rick?” Aunt Karen asked as I sat there looking up at Mel’s naked body with her legs spread.

“I sure am, I hope neither of you mind if I watch, this is something new for me, and I feel that I may need to know how this is done one day.” I told them.

“I don’t mind,” said Mel. “I wish my boyfriend was like that, I’ve tried to get him to trim my hair for me, but he won’t. All he wants to do is turn the lights off and stick it in.” she said and laughed.

“I can tell you right now that Rick’s not like that, he is the best I have ever seen at eating pussy, and he loves to get a woman all worked up before he even gets close to sticking his dick in her.” Aunt Karen said as she looked around to see my reaction. I just looked at her and grinned a big grin, she’s right.

“Karen, don’t be telling me that, you won’t even need any shaving cream if you keep that up, I’ll cover you and my pussy with my own cream,” Mel told her.

Aunt Karen was using the scissors now, trimming the long hair back. She would take some in her fingers and pull it out straight, then cut. Pull another few hairs out and cut. I scooted closer to get a better look.

Soon she had one side of her pussy trimmed back enough that I could see her pussy lips. They were fat and looked swollen under the remaining hair. I could see some of her juice dripping now too. I looked and Aunt Karen had some on her fingers.

Aunt Karen asked Mel if she had a small comb she could use for this.

“Rick, if you would, go down the hall to the bathroom and look on the sink, there’s a small comb there that daddy uses on his beard and mustache, we can use that,” then she giggled and said, “wouldn’t it be funny if we didn’t wash it when we got through,” and she laughed out loud at her naughty thoughts.

I got the comb and almost got up to a run as I hurried back and handed the little comb to Aunt Karen.

It was small and had a little handle that stuck out on one end. This was much better for Aunt Karen and me too, I could see better as she snipped and clipped the pussy hair from Mel’s pussy. She would use the comb to start at the bottom of her pussy, then she would pull it up through the hair, cutting any hairs that were longer than the others.

“How short do you want it?” Aunt Karen asked her

“I like the way you have yours Karen, let’s do it like that since you’re down there.” Mel told her.

Aunt Karen really went to work now, snipping hair left and right.

“Slide down in the chair more Mel, and spread your legs out all the way so I can get the hair on the sides of your pussy lisp too,” aunt Karen told her.

“Come on down more and let your butt hang over the seat a bit, that way I can work up from the bottom too.” She told her.

This was gettin’ HOT now, I could see a lot of her pussy and more her fat swollen lips. They looked like they were mad and pouting. Aunt Karen would take the comb now and rake from bottom to top on each side of her pussy, as she did, Mel would raise her butt up and purr like a big cat. Pussy juice was running down on the floor now that most of the hair was gone and her butt was hanging off the chair.

“Rick look in the kitchen and get me a pan of water so I can wash her pussy before I start shaving her, I don’t want to get any of these hair clippings in her pussy.”

I nearly knocked her chair over as I ran by her and bumped it on the way to the kitchen.

I found a big pan and filled it about halfway with warm water, then I had to slow down and be careful so I wouldn’t spill it on the way back.

Aunt Karen took the pan and put it on the floor under Mel’s butt, “Slide down even more now Mel, so I can wash the hair off your pussy.”

Mel slid down so that her butt was way off the chair and her legs were spread wide open. Aunt Karen would take a handful of water and raise it up over her pussy and let it run off back into the pan. Mel giggled like a girl and told her that tickled.

When she was satisfied that she had all the hair washed off Mel’s pussy, she pulled her pussy lips open and leaned up close to see if she could see any that may have gotten inside her.

She must have seen some, cause she leaned close and blew hard right at her pussy trying to blow the hair off her lips.

Aunt Karen was sitting cross legged in front of Mel and she told me to move the big pan now, she was gonna shave the sides of her pussy.

Mel reached down with one hand and ran it from the bottom to the top of her pussy trailing her fingers across her pussy lips.

“OOohhhh,” she said as she did this, “I like this already.” And she did it a couple more times for good measure.

“Rick, I may need your help here in a minute, Mel’s pussy is dripping so bad that I may not be able to hold her pussy lip over enough to shave it good.”

She looked at me and said, “here let me show you,” as she took her fingers and put just inside Mel’s pussy, then she took her thumb and grasped the lip and pulled the lip out so the skin was tight.

“Can you do this for me and not hurt Mel?”

“I think I can, let me try,” I said as I reached over her shoulder and slipped three fingers on my left hand into her pussy, then took my thumb like she had, and held her pussy lips out so she could shave her.

“Oh that’s perfect Rick, we may just open a pussy barber shop here in town,” she laughed.

I was leaning over Aunt Karen’s shoulder as she sat cross legged with her own pussy shining, reaching out to pull Mel’s pussy lips out, and this was about to make my dick scream at me to let him get a look.

I couldn’t turn my grip loose on Mel’s pussy just yet, but I felt my dick stick his head out the leg of my shorts.

Aunt Karen was working with the skill of a doctor as she scraped the hair off Mel’s pussy. This was gonna be some sight when she had the bottom bald and the little strip at the top. This girl had some fat lips. Not ugly, but fat, they swelled out when she was excited, as she is now, her pussy lips didn’t swell open wide, but I could see her clit just through the top of her lips.

It was a shiny bead about the size of a medium pearl, it was wet and it was ready.

Soon she just about had one side done and as she was shaving up the side above her lips, and shaving over to where she would leave the thin strip, I stepped back to look it over. I wanted to eat this girl’s pussy. There was no doubt it.

“OK Rick, one more side to go, let’s get it done so we can get back to the sun.” Aunt Karen told me.

I leaned in and got a good grip on Mel’s other pussy lip and stretched it out so it could have all the hair scraped off smooth too. It didn’t seem to take as long with this side as the first one, and she soon had it all shaved along her pussy lips, as she was shaving the top to get the thin strip even, I stepped back and got a really good look.

YEP, I really need to eat me some of this girls fat pussy, this is driving me crazy, looking at it drool juice with her lips swelled up to almost make a grin on it.

“Mel, if you don’t mind, I am going to let Rick clean you off this time, my butt is numb from sitting here and I need to get up.” She told her.

“Well, he’s helped you get this far, I see no reason why he can’t clean it now. Rick, just be sure there is no hair clippings inside me, OK?” Mel said as Aunt Karen got up from between her legs.

I got another bowl of clean water and a wash cloth, then sat down where Aunt Karen had been and began to wash.

“Oooooooh, I’m loving this, I wish I had done this long ago.” Mel said.

I took the wash cloth and washed all along the sides of her pussy next to her legs, then all the way down her crack toward her butt, pulling her cheeks apart to make sure there was no hair in there.

Now I leaned in and pulled her fat lips open and looked up and down, all over inside, even putting my finger deeper and pulling outward to make sure there was none. Then I saw two small clippings nestled down almost underneath her clit.

“I see two small clippings Mel and I’m gonna have to get really personal with you to get them.” I told her.

“I don’t see how you can get any more personal than you are now Rick,” she told me.

I grinned as I looked up at her, “Just you wait and see,” I said as I leaned in to try and get the clipping with my finger, it was too small to get hold of. I knew how to get it.

I leaned in and stuck my tongue in, found her clit and ran my tongue around to where I remembered it was. I felt it with my tongue, now to get it out before it stuck in her soft flesh. I licked at it and leaned back, it was still there. Mel was oohing and aahhing as I went back in for another try. I felt it again but couldn’t get it to stay on my tongue to get it out. Mel was bucking up and down now.

“Mel, you need to be still if there is any way possible,” I told her. “I am gonna have to try and suck it out from under the hood of your clit and it may take a bit to get it loose.” I asked her.

Mel didn’t answer, she just nodded her head yes and smiled. I leaned back in and put my tongue back inside her pussy, found her clit, took my tongue and rolled the wet bead up to where I could get a good pull on it and as I sucked her clit out real hard, I took my tongue and swiped the sides of it, working back and forth. I felt sure I had gotten that one and leaned back to take a look. Yep, it was gone, now for the other one.

“Mel we got the first one, now I am gonna go in after the other one, you still OK.” Again she nodded yes and I went down on her pussy again. I ran my tongue down the side of her slippery bead and felt it. I got in position and pushed her clit over to the side with the tip of my tongue and sucked back and forth hoping to get the small hair clipping out from under the edge of her clit. I leaned back and looked in her pussy again, shit, it was still there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.