All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 22

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

Coach Miller had told us that he would see us Monday at six thirty am to start the two a days again, meaning we had three days off to celebrate. We only had seven days before our first real game, and ten days until school started.

After most of the celebrating had settled down in the dressing room, I stripped and headed for the showers. I showered and washed my hair as fast as I could, so I could get dressed. I was still kinda self conscious of my dick being so big, but not so bad that I wanted it to go back like it was a month ago.

I had this feeling in my stomach that wouldn’t go away, it felt just like it does when you’re riding in a car and go over a hill real fast and your stomach does a flip. My stomach was flipping, and my chest felt like it was wrapped in ace bandages. My dick and my balls felt like I was about to cum. I’d never had all these feelings hit me like this before at one time, and wondered if it was natural, or was I freaking out! There was still a big lump in my throat as I dried off and got dressed. I learned later that year that this was called an adrenaline high.

All I had to wear was some school gym shorts and a t-shirt with our logo on them.

As I bent over to slip my shoes on, someone grabbed me from behind and picked me up.

I yelled as the whole team picked Ben and me up and held us over their heads and carried us out the door. When they put us down, we were all high fiving and acting just like the bunch of eighth graders we were. We all looked around to see where all the cheering was coming from and saw what must have been the whole student body jumping and cheering and waving school banners over their heads.

I didn’t want to be the center of attention, so I eased off to the side and let the team take the most of the slaps and pats and hugs. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned to see Ben and Emily standing there with Brandy. Ben and I saluted and I looked at Emily then Brandy, they both had tears in her eyes, but were grinning all over their faces. Brandy looked so pretty and so sexy standing there in her little mini skirt and tight fitting shirt. Then she just leaped through the air at me and grabbed me around the neck as she wrapped her legs around my waist. She was crying and sobbing now, and kissing me all over my face.

“I am SO proud of you Rick Dalton, you are my hero and I love you so much.” she sobbed.

“I love you too Brandy, and if this is gonna be my reward after a win, I’ll play my heart out for you every week.” I said as I hugged her to me.

“Your reward is yet to come ‘STUD’,” she said as she lowered her legs to the ground, still hugging me.

Ben and Emily were kissing and hugging also and I knew we were drawing attention as I looked around and saw a lot of kids had stopped celebrating and were getting their eyes full watching us making out.

I heard this awful screaming sound coming closer and closer, like a siren on an ambulance, and then I saw Bonnie and Molly break through the crowd and run straight for me. Bonnie did just as Brandy had done; before she even got to me she left the ground in a leap and nearly knocked me backwards. She was still screaming in my ear as I pushed her back to kiss her on the lips. Her legs were kicking and jerking and she was still hugging me around the neck so hard I had to push her back again.

Bonnie dropped to the ground and grabbed my hand and raised it over her head and screamed her lungs out with a piercing scream.

Everyone that wasn’t already watching, looked our way as she shouted.

“This is my brother, he is my hero, he is my life and I love him so much.”

I jerked my hand down and leaned over to whisper.

“Bonnie, you’re making a fool of yourself, and embarrassing the hell out of me.”

“I don’t care ‘stud’, you are the best brother a girl could ever have and I love you.”

The crowd of kids roared their approval as she raised my hand again over her head.

Bonnie then made me really proud, she reached out to grab Brandy, who had stepped back to let my sister get me in the bear hug. Brandy and Bonnie hugged each other and started sobbing and boo-hooing all over again. Then they both reached out to wrap me in their hug also. Suddenly Bonnie looked at me with her eyes all red from crying and told me that mom, aunt Karen and Brandy’s mom were all waiting by the cars to see Ben and I.

We all waved at the crowd, which was breaking up now that we were no longer putting on a show and the girls were no longer flashing their skimpy little panties.

Ben, Emily, Molly, Bonnie, Brandy and I all walked with arms linked, out to the parking lot to meet mom and the others.

Ben’s mom was there too, and by the time we had all hugged and kissed each other, we were laughing and celebrating once more.

Ben’s mom spoke up, “OK kids, we’ve all decided that you need some time to be alone and celebrate among yourselves and come down from the clouds. This is your time and we want you to enjoy it, all of you are going home with me, you can swim, and eat snacks and even spend the night if you like.”

I looked at mom and she was grinning and nodding her head as were all the mom’s.

Aunt Karen spoke up and said, “I wish I could get in on some of this” and we all laughed.

Brandy and Emily rode home with her mom so they could get their swim suits. Ben, Bonnie, Molly and I all rode with his mom, and as we all piled out, Ms. Bolden told Ben, “There are snacks in the kitchen, the girls can get them for you, there are drinks in the cooler over there and ice too, your dad and I are going next door to play cards with Brandy’s parents, if you need us, you know where we are.”

Ben’s dad came out and looked at Ben and I and said, “helluva game studs,” then grabbed Ben in a big bear hug, turned and did the same to me.

“This place is yours for the night,” he told Ben and I. “I expect it to look livable in the morning.”

He turned to the girls just as Brandy and Emily walked up and said, “Girls, you are on your own, what ever you do, be responsible for your own decisions and your own actions.” With that he took Ms. Bolden’s hand and they walked through the gate.

Ben looked at me and we saluted, “I’m hungry,” Ben said, and we all laughed as the girls went in to get the food. Ben and I were busy getting the cups, ice and drinks as the girls were getting the food all out and on the table.

We all sat down and started eating, as we replayed the game over and over, and relived the feelings we each felt all night. I brought it up again about the quiet in the stands and Bonnie spoke up.

“Yes, it was so weird, it was just like someone hit the ‘pause’ button on the whole crowd, no one was talking, they were standing there with their arms above their heads and there was no noise, even the announcer had stopped talking.

“Rick, you stunned the whole town with that first touchdown.”

“When I crossed that goal line, it was as quiet as a mouse pissing on a cotton ball,” I said.

“At first, I thought it was just me, I was so pumped up and my heart was beating so hard I could hear it pounding in my ears, I thought maybe I had messed up my hearing.”

We all laughed as we related each of our feelings to the others. We were all through eating for the time being, and the girls covered the food with a big cloth.

Bonnie looked at Ben and I and told us that the girls had a surprise prepared for us. She said that the four of them were so sure we were going to win, that they had all decided to do something special for Ben and I.

“Ben, you turn off all the overhead lights and leave the pool lights on, we’ll be right back, let’s go girls” Bonnie said as they all giggled and ran into the house. Ben looked at me and we shrugged, we knew that whatever crazy scheme they had cooked up that it would be fun to watch.

We had just sat down on lounge chairs on the opposite side of the pool from the house when we heard the girls giggling and screeching again as they all piled through the door almost at the same time. They each had on a white, shortie bath robe and were prissing out single file like models on the runway.

They came to the pools edge opposite where we were and lined up along the side. As if on a silent count, they all turned around to face the house, then turned back, grinning like crazy. Then as they turned back toward the house, we saw them slip the robes off their shoulders. They turned slowly toward us as they dropped the robes at the same time and dove in the pool.

Ben looked at me and mouthed, “did you see that?”

“I think I did.”

I said as they all pulled themselves up on the side of the pool in front of us and again turned back to the other side, with their sexy asses pointed at us. There stood four of the sexiest teenagers I have ever seen in my life. Each of them had identical bikini’s on. Well, they almost had a bikini on. The tops were nothing but small triangles that barely covered their nipples, and the bottoms were even less than that.

They had the smallest thongs on that I had ever seen in any of the erotic catalogs Ben and I had ever snitched to drool over. The back was only a small string up the cracks of their sexy little butts, and the front was actually so thin, it had slipped between the lips of their tight little pussies. Ben and I could only sit with our mouths open in shock as we looked from them to one another.

Molly said, “OK, close your mouth guys, it’s not your teeth we’re gonna clean.” Then she and Bonnie pushed Brandy and Emily toward Ben and I.

“Get a good look, touch all you want, and you can kiss anything you can get your mouths on; BUT, you will NOT put your dicks in those two tight little pussies tonight.” Bonnie said.

Molly came around the lounge chairs Ben and I were on and told us she wanted our attention for a minute to lay down the rules. “Bonnie, and I have decided that until Brandy and Emily are old enough, and both their mom’s have given their blessings for them to go all the way with you two, we are gonna be their surrogates!”

Ben looked at me with a frown, “What is a surrogate?”

“That means that Bonnie and Molly are gonna come off the bench and take all the snaps from us until Brandy and Emily are ready to wear their game uniforms.” I told him and we all laughed at my joke.

Bonnie then spoke up, “you two wannabe jocks don’t know just how lucky you really are to have these two sexy young girls worship you like they do. Both of them are hoping they can be your friends and lovers forever, but they both know that we’re all too young to start making serious commitments to each other. They want each of you to have the best time you can, within reason, while you are still young.” Bonnie said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.