All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 21

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

I got a Coke out of her huge refrigerator, and went to the table to sit down. I noticed what looked like letters lying on the floor and went over to pick them up.

PAP, Inc. LLC

c/o Priscilla Ann Pierson

110 Briarwood Cove Masonville, TX.

I read the address as I picked up the mail I had swiped off the counter earlier when we were in a heat. I wasn’t being nosy, but my eye caught the return address also as I grabbed the three envelopes and a magazine from the floor. Well, maybe I was just a bit nosy, when I saw the name was hers, I wanted to see more.

Bell, Bell, and Walker, Attorneys at Law, LLC.

I looked up as Ms. Pierson came back up the hall carrying her shirt and a sexy mini skirt. She stopped and held up her hands in a ‘STOP’ position as I looked at her, then slipped the skirt up her long legs and over her sexy ass and pulled the t-shirt over her still wet hair.

“See how you’ve helped me change,” she asked. Not waiting for an answer, she said, “A week ago, I would NEVER have thought of even sitting around the house without underwear on, now here I am leaving to take you home and I feel SO sexy and free knowing my pussy is bare under this skirt and my little bitty titties are loving the freedom they have.” She said as we both laughed.

“Priscilla?” I asked as I lay the mail on the counter and pointed to it. “Yes, and don’t ever call me that again,” she said. “I feel like a little girl being scolded when someone calls me that”, Ms. Pierson said, looking at me with a frown.

“Gosh Ms. Pierson, I think it’s a sexy name, but if you don’t like it, I won’t call you that.”

“Rick, you’re just saying that, you would think Frank was a sexy name right now.” she laughed.

“No, I’ve never thought Frank was sexy, but I do like your name, and would like very much to call you Priscilla in private.” I said.

“I honestly don’t know why I let you get to me with all your sweet talk, but for some reason I can’t seem to resist saying yes to anything you ask or suggest to me, if you’ll swear to be my friend forever, I will let you call me by my name, deal?”

“You sexy, long legged teacher of mine, I’ll be your friend, your lover, and even your slave if that’s what it takes to be this close to you forever.” I said as I grabbed her and kissed her hard on the lips, then pushed my tongue into her mouth.

“Get out of here and go play football before I take advantage of you, you sexy young stud”. She laughed as she swatted me on the butt and pushed me out the door toward her car. Priscilla kicked the beast to life as the garage door raised, and she backed slowly down the drive.

“Let it run Priscilla, let it run free like the sexy long legged girl that’s driving it.” I teased her. She just looked at me with a silly grin and eased up to the intersection.

She then turned right, drove four blocks and turned left onto a side road headed out of town.

“Pull over here.” I said before she got to the free way ramp. She pulled over and I grabbed the owners’ manual from the console. I read the part about opening the convertible top and told her what to do. Really, there was nothing to it, we both reached up and flipped the latches above the windshield, and she hit the button on the dash. The top started smoothly and hummed its way back to the rear shelf.

“Kick it in the butt Priscilla, and let it run.” I grinned at her. She took off with a squeal of tires and we were on the free way headed out of town. The speed limit in most of Texas is seventy five miles per hour and most patrol officers are even more lenient beyond that up to a point.

She was shifting the six speed stick like a pro and the beast eagerly leaped forward with a yelp from the tires each time she hit another gear.

I reached over and pulled her shirt up over her naked breasts and she looked me like I was crazy, but then a smile broke her face and she shook her upper body, making her small tits sway from side to side then point straight ahead with the little nipples showing the way. She had her sunglasses on, so I couldn’t see her eyes, but I could see the smile still on her face.

The wind was whipping past us in a roar and her shirt was whipping her nipples with a rat-a-tat-tat as the wind tried to take it completely off her.

I reached over and ran my hand down her flat stomach to the bottom of her mini skirt, then raised it up to expose her little ‘Mohawk’ haircut. Priscilla had a death grip on the steering wheel now as she hit fifth gear and the tires yelped like a kicked dog. I looked at the dash and saw the digital speedometer click past ninety, then ninety five. As it hit the one hundred mark, I slipped my finger between her pussy lips and rubbed her little bud of a clit.

Priscilla looked over at me with a crippled smile and screamed “PLEASE STOP BEFORE I HAVE A WRECK”.

I looked at her and said, “Next exit”, and leaned back in my seat. She gave the beast another kick in the ass and it leaped forward effortlessly with a vengeance, the big engine roaring and growling above the noise of the wind. As she slowed at the next exit, I pulled my shirt over my head. We headed north on a two lane road, and I saw a big pecan grove on the right.

When we were close, I saw a drive way entrance to the grove and told her to pull in. We went about two trees deep in the grove and pulled under a big tree and rolled to a stop. I raised my ass and slipped my shorts down, then put my shirt on the leather seat and sat back down, releasing the seat back so it fell back to about a forty five degree angle.

Priscilla wasted no time, she climbed out of her seat, stood up in the convertible and stepped over me as she sat her sexy ass down on my lap, facing forward. I held my dick up and she settled her dripping pussy down on his head, then slowly eased her ass down until she had all in her she could take.

Then the real ride began! Neither of us said a word as she began rocking back and forth on me, rolling her sexy ass as she did this and taking more of my hard dick each time she pushed back. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto me, pushing and pulling her back and forth, helping her rock forward and slide down.

Priscilla started making a groaning sound that soon turned into a scream. Louder and louder until she came to a sudden stop in her sliding. I could feel her pussy grip my dick, and spasm after spasm shook her. Like a ripple on a pond, it would start inside her, spreading outwards until she would shake all over.

Then another would hit her and she would gasp, her pussy would clamp my dick and the ripple would cause her arms and legs to shake once more. Finally she went limp and fell back against me, her chest heaving for air, her arms hanging listless at our sides.

We must have sat like that for minutes before she stirred and looked over her shoulder at me with that crippled up little smile.

“Help me get off this monster Rick before it comes out my mouth and we make an even bigger mess.” I opened the car door and swung my legs out, turning her with me. Then I raised up enough to pull my shirt from under me and stood up with Priscilla still impaled on my dick, and my arm around her waist to keep her from falling.

“Hold onto the door,” I told her as I lowered her feet to the ground. I backed away, letting my dick slip out of her dripping pussy. She was standing there with her hands on the open door, her feet spread apart and cum dripping from her swollen lips. I dropped down behind her, took my shirt and began wiping her legs first, then up to her still wet little pussy. I held the shirt to her pussy, stood up and pulled her head around and back to kiss her long and hard.

“Rick, you absolutely blow me away when we make love, I never know what’s coming next or how you will take my body. If I could write a book about my life, it would take five chapters just to tell about the way you make me feel and the beautiful sex we experience.”

“Believe me Priscilla, I love every minute of it, and I just do whatever comes to mind at the moment.”

“Well, you just keep me among your stable of mares and fillies for a while longer, ‘stud’. She laughed. “Help me get this top back up, and you keep your hands to your self so I can get you safely back to town, you have a game to play later.” she told me.

With the top up and the windows down, we were cruising about eighty as we headed back to town. “Rick, you need to get your driver’s permit so you can drive my car.” Priscilla told me out of the blue.

“Wow, do you really mean that, you would let ME drive it?”

“Yes, as long as I’m in it with you and your mom says it’s ok.”

“WOW, WOW, WOW, I could kiss you right now.”

“Stay away from me Rick Dalton, you know what happens when we kiss.”

“I just wanted you to know how much I like you, how much I like being with you and how much I like being fucked by you.” she told me.

“Priscilla, you are so easy to be friends with and you make me want you every time I think of your hot, sexy body.”

We were on my street now, and I turned to her to say bye, she held her finger to her lips, then said “Play good for me stud and I will give you a treat.” she said as she pulled over to the curb and let me out. Before I was in the house, she had turned the corner and was gone.

I ran into the house and saw a note from mom on the refrigerator. She’d gone over to Aunt Karen’s to do some work.

Mom and Aunt Karen owned a real estate business, and they ran it from home. They did have a small office downtown with a secretary and kept all the records there. They had four sales people working for them strictly on commission. They had low overhead and paid their sales people good.

I went up and showered, then went to my room to lie down, putting my headphones on and watched videos on CMT. I could feel myself drifting off to sleep.

Then I was lying in the middle of Texas Stadium with the Cowboys taking the field. I saw Emmit Smith come running out to a standing ovation. Someone moved me over to the sidelines as the game was about to start. I picked up my helmet and it had number 22 on it just like Emmit’s. I looked down and my jersey also had 22 on it.

This is great I thought, Emmit is my idol, I have always liked him and Marcus Allen. I’m too tall to run like Emmit though, I’ll have to try to run like Marcus. He could run hard, cut sharp, then in a heartbeat, he would be gone in an easy stride like a deer. I still liked the idea of having the number 22 on my uniform, this would give me incentive to do good. Since we were the “Mavericks” we had the longhorns on our helmets much like the University of Texas, only ours were wider.

I smiled as I heard Toby Keith sing an old song of his that was very fitting, “I Should Have Been a Cowboy”. Here I am, sitting on the Cowboy’s sideline, singing along with Toby and the referee comes over and blow’s his whistle right in my ear, again and again, he blows it

.

Finally, I’ve had enough of this shit and reach up to push him away and my headphones come off while the phone’s still ringing. Shit, I’m getting good at knocking my phone off the table trying to answer it.

“Hey Rick, Megan’s going early for a cheerleader meeting, and I’m riding with her, you want us to swing by and get you?” Ben asked.

“Sure, come on by when it is time, I will be ready.”

“Hey, it’s time, get your ass in gear and we’ll be there shortly.”

I jumped up and looked at the clock, wow it is almost 5:30. I slipped on an old pair of shorts and t-shirt, picked up my shoes and went into the kitchen to wait on Ben. I called mom at Aunt Karen’s and told her that I was riding to the game with Ben and Megan and that I’d see her before we played.

She told me that she and Aunt Karen were ready to leave now and go to the field so they wouldn’t miss anything.

“Play good for me and I’ll give you a treat,” she said before hanging up. I looked at the phone and shook my head as I hung it up. Ben banged on the kitchen door and I ran out to meet him, we saluted and ran to get in Megan’s car. I started to get in back and Megan said, “Get your sexy ass up front with me. I want everyone to know that I was the one that drove you two studs to the game,” she laughed. Ben and I both looked at her and we all laughed.

Just as we were getting out of the car, Megan leaned over and told us, “Play good for me and I will give you a treat.” Then she laughed again and took off in a cloud of dust. I just stood and stared at her car. Ben was almost to the dressing room door before he turned and noticed me standing there, “You gonna stand there all night or are you gonna come play some football.”

I ran to the dressing room as the rest of the team was getting there. We all went to our lockers and saw our game uniforms. “Man, do they look good or what,” I said as some of the boys had already put theirs on.

I got my pads out and put them on, then my socks and jock strap (we were told that jockey’s wore jockey straps, JOCKS wore jock straps) I pulled my pants up and cinched the belt up tight. Then I took my jersey down, I almost fell backwards, there was the number 22 right on the back of my jersey, I picked up my helmet and there was 22. I pulled the jersey over my head and shoulder pads, sat down and put my shoes on just as Coach Miller and Coach Clark came in.

The room got really quiet, and they both just stood there, looking around the room at each one of us in the face. “ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL”, Coach Miller bellowed and the whole room went up in a cheer.

“Team, this is the first of ten times we will dress out for a game this year and even though this is only a scrimmage with the JR. Varsity, it means more than I could ever tell you. It means that if we win the first one, we have the chance to go undefeated. You boys are that good, you are as good as any team I’ve ever coached at this level, and some that have been older than you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.