All American Boy
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

I woke up alone in my bed the next morning, and after a quick shower I was out the door for my morning run.

I took plenty of time to stretch before running since I hadn’t ran the day before, but was soon on my way to the park.

I wondered as I ran a slow pace to the park, if Ms. Pierson would be there today.

I had come to enjoy her company in the mornings and was hoping to see her again. Ms. Pierson had seemed to come out of the mental shell she’d always shown me in the past, and I’m really beginning to see her for the person she is. As I came to the small parking lot near the entrance of the city park, I saw her new Corvette. I couldn’t help but smile, and even felt my dick give a little jump for joy in my shorts as we both thought of seeing her this morning.

It felt good to be back to my morning routine and I was soon up to a good pace, as I kept looking up the path for any sign of my sexy teacher. As I neared the half way point, I noticed her jogging slowly up ahead of me. She had on a pair of running shorts that were slit up each side all the way to the waist, showing a lot of her upper leg as she ran easily along the path.

I felt really bold as I came up behind her, and decided to stay behind her for a while to see if she noticed me. I had a great view of her ass cheeks as they moved so seductively under the thin silky white shorts. I saw her look over her shoulder and smiled as she slowed to let me move along side her. I was greeted with a big smile also, as she began to walk.

“Good morning Rick”, she said.

“Good morning to you teacher,” I answered.

“You sure do look good this morning.” I told her.

“Well thank you Rick, I appreciate that,” she smiled at me.

“Are you ready to run this morning or are you going to lag behind me and watch my butt.” She said as she began to jog again.

“Well if I have stay back here, I may trip over my tongue.” I laughed as I pulled up beside her.

“You’re so silly Rick, you have all the young girls to look at and you try to tell me you want to watch me run?” Ms. Pierson looked over at me for my reaction.

“I do have my eye on a couple of young girls, but I love the way my teacher has changed her attitude toward me, and no young girl can compete with the way you look in those flimsy shorts you have on today.” I told her as we ran side by side.

“Rick, I’ve got to be careful or some of your flattery will make me think you’re trying to get in my ‘flimsy’ pants.” She laughed.

“I know I’m very privileged just to be enjoying your company and the view of your new shorts as you run.” I laughed as we continued with the banter and continued our run around the jogging path.

“Rick Dalton, you don’t know just how close you are to biting off more than you can chew, with those remarks.” Ms Pierson looked at me a smiled.

“I can assure you, if I ever get my mouth on what I am looking at, I’d be more concerned with kissing and licking than I would be with chewing.” I told her and stuck my long tongue out in a mock lick around my lips.

Ms. Pierson stopped dead in her tracks and just stood staring at me as I turned and jogged back to where she was standing. She had a look on her face of disbelief and her eyes were drawn down to small slits as she cocked her head to the side.

“Do that again, Rick.” She said as if she was not sure of what she had just seen.

“Do what teach,” I asked as innocently as I could muster.

“You know damned well what I am talking about, I want to see your tongue again.” She said as she put her hands on her hips.

I shrugged my shoulders and opened my mouth just a bit as I slowly slipped my tongue between my lips, then more and more I let it out. I curled my tongue and let it lay on top of my nose, almost to the bridge of my nose between my eyes.

Ms. Pierson just grabbed herself as if she were about to pee her pants, then bent at the waist and squatted just a bit.

She had her legs together and still had her hand pressed against her crotch.

“Rick, will you meet me back here after football practice this morning, I need to see more of the incredible organ.” Ms. Pierson said almost in a whisper.

“If you really want me to I will,” I answered her.

“I’ll be parked across the street from the entrance. When you get here, just come straight to my car, will you do that?” she asked me.

“Sure, if you’re sure we can do this.” I told her.

“We’ll go to my apartment, I have an enclosed garage and we’ll not be seen together, I promise you.” She said.

“I’ll be here, but it’ll be close to two thirty. I go to the gym from eleven until one o’clock each day.” I told her.

“I’ll be here when you get here, now you get away from me before I rape you right here in the park!” She laughed.

Ms. Pierson went to her sports car and left in a hurry. Even though it was early yet, I hit the street in a dead run for home.

After taking a quick shower, I dressed, got my bike and rode over to meet Ben. “Hey Bud,” Ben greeted me as we met at our place.

“Hey Ben, you ready for some more practice, we have the scrimmage this evening with the Jr. Varsity.” I asked Ben.

“Sure am, I hope you and I get some time to practice a few pass routes and some reverses today.” Ben said.

“I’m sure we will, I think we’re going to actually play our defense this morning in full pads.” I told Ben. Ben and I raced for the school campus and the dressing room. There were a lot of players already there as we dressed in full pads and ran to the practice field. Coach Clark called the offense over to one side and Coach Miller had the defense. The assistants were going to referee that game.

Ben and Coach Clark had gotten together and worked out a lot of signs and numbers for the plays he wanted Ben to call. The first five plays were called before the scrimmage ever started.

We were actually going to play some downs of contact football.

The first two plays were running plays, and we had third and three now. I saw Coach Clark give Ben a sign and Ben turned to me and smiled as he called the play in the huddle. It was a crossing route for me and the other wide receiver. I ran my route and cut to the middle just as Ben fired a bullet.

I caught the ball in full stride and easily outran the defense to the goal line.

Ben ran to greet me, and we gave a small salute as we looked at each other in the eye.

We had practiced this route until Ben knew exactly where I was going to be when he released the ball.

We continued to run plays and every time Ben threw to me, we scored. Coach Clark wanted me to run a few plays as halfback, and get used to hitting the line and getting tackled. I lined up directly behind Ben and when he took the snap, Ben whirled and pitched me the ball. I ran for the hole and made my cut. All of a sudden I was in the clear and running for the goal line again.

Coach Clark called time out and we all ran over to him. “Men, this won’t always be this easy for you, these are your friends and team mates you’re playing against. This afternoon, you’ll be playing some athletes that are older and more experienced than you. You’ll have to play as a team and remember all your assignments if you expect to make a showing against them. Coach Miller wants this game bad, he has never beaten the Jr. Varsity in all the years he’s been here.” Coach Clark told us.

We scrimmaged for over an hour, running plays, practicing kick offs and punts. At the end of practice, Coach Miller called the team over to the side lines and told us that we had more potential than any eighth grade team he had ever coached. This made the whole team cheer and slap hands.

Coach Miller told us to be here an hour and thirty minutes early for the scrimmage and be ready to play with everything we had in our hearts.

“If you give me all you have and lose, I’ll not be disappointed, if you don’t give me all you have and win, I will run you until you wish you had never seen a football. I want everything you have, I want you to be a team. I expect you to be a winner this year, don’t let me down.” Coach Miller told us.

“Hit the showers and come ready to play this afternoon.” Coach said as he dismissed us.

I got my shower and told Ben that I’d see him this afternoon, as I headed to the gym for my workout.

My workouts were getting more and more results, as I continued to build muscle mass as well as my strength. Jeri and I had not had sex since that first time and we knew that we could not risk getting caught at the gym, so we kept it strictly business.

Jeri did tell me when my session was over that she and her room mate were talking about having me over one day for a swim before the weather got too cool. I told her that I’d like that very much, then left for my meeting with Ms. Pierson at the park.

I raced home to shower and leave my bike, then jogged over to the park where I saw the new Corvette over to one side of the parking lot. I ran toward the sports car and could hear the rumble of the idling engine as I got closer. I ran right up to the car, opened the door and slipped in.

Ms. Pierson looked at me and smiled as she whipped the car around and out of the parking lot. I looked over at her as she drove through the streets toward her condo. She was dressed in a short pull over top and a really short mini skirt that was all up around her waist, making my dick jump at the sight of her long sexy legs.

Ms. Pierson wheeled into her garage and closed the door before we opened the car doors. I got out on my side and walked around the car as she was getting out on her side. As she slid her long legs out to stand up, I got a flash of her naked pussy that was as bald as my mom’s pussy.

I walked up to her and reached to help her out, then she just leaned into me as we hugged each other. I pulled back and looked her in the eyes, as she kissed me on the lips.

“Come inside Rick, I need you.” Ms. Pierson said in a husky voice. Ms. Pierson led me into her condo through the kitchen. She closed the door, turned to me then pulled my shirt over my head and grabbed the waist of my shorts.

“Get naked Rick please, I need you to fuck me.” She told me. I helped her as she stripped off my shorts then kicked off my shoes. Ms. Pierson moved over to a low counter opposite her bar and sat back with her legs apart. She then pulled up her mini skirt to reveal her bald pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.