All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 17

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

I had skipped the workout at the gym yesterday, so I made a fast run over to meet Jeri. I got there just before ten am and she had just finished up with another customer. I told her that I wanted to apologize for having to cancel yesterday, but I just ran completely out of time. She told me that was OK and that she appreciated that I called her.

We went straight to work, as she led me over to the treadmill to get warmed up. Today Jeri had on a white leotard with shorts and a crop top over them. She could wear a sack and still be sexy.

If there was woman that could be called a ‘hard body’, Jeri was that woman.

I worked on the tread mill a good twenty minutes and had hardly worked a sweat.

“Rick, you’re really in good shape for a fourteen year old,” She told me.

“I jog and run at the park a lot and now I’m practicing football twice a day, so I have to be fit,” I told her.

“How do you ever fit it all in and have a social life too,” She asked.

“Well, sometimes, like yesterday, things do get balled up a little and I run out of time, but that doesn’t happen very often,” I told her.

“Come over here, Rick, I want you to get your stomach muscles warmed up by doing some ‘pull ups’ or ‘chin ups’ if you will.”

I reached for the bar and did twenty really fast, then dropped to the floor.

“Do twenty more that was too easy for you,” she said. I did the twenty and we moved over to the incline board.

“I want you to lie with your head to the lower end, hook your feet under the bar at the top. Then do as many sit ups as you can without hurting.” I got on the incline board as she told me and did twenty sit ups and stopped.

“Very nice, now catch your breath and do twenty more, rest again and do twenty more,” She said as she counted. I was feeling like I was getting somewhere now, working up a sweat as I worked.

“Rick, now I want you to get on the weight bench and we’re going to get you set up on a routine. I want you to do ten reps each on each of these exercises that I show you, then rest and do the same routine again. Do this over and over for me until I stop you.

“If at any time, you feel like you need to stop, just stop.”

Jeri and I went through seven different exercises, and to me, none of them were that difficult. I was about six routines through my workout when I started to feel the muscles tiring out. I pushed myself to do two more routines, then stopped. Jeri told me that was enough, we didn’t want to do any harm to the equipment, and laughed.

She told me to get back on the treadmill and work up a really good sweat then get in the whirlpool in the dressing room. I ran the treadmill up as fast as I could stay on it and kept the pace for ten minutes. I was really sweating now, as I headed for the dressing room.

I didn’t see Jeri anywhere so I just shucked off my clothes and slipped into the hot swirling water. I was leaning back and relaxing as the water whipped and pulled my tired muscles. I spent thirty minutes in the whirlpool and Jeri came in, handed me my towel and told me to get on the table.

When I climbed up on the table, I lay down on my stomach and stretched out. Jeri put the towel over my butt and began massaging my legs, from the ankles all the way to my butt. She kept working my muscles until I had relaxed all over. She had worked her way to my shoulders now and she worked the muscles into jello as she kneaded and rolled my skin over the muscles.

I was about to go to sleep when she slapped my on the naked butt and held the towel out for me. I thought that we might continue our session from two days ago, but she told me to get a shower and meet her in her office. I took a lukewarm shower, then cooled off with cold water before I dried off and went to her office. Jeri told me that I was going to be one of her best clients and she expected me to keep up the hard work and not miss too many workout sessions.

I told her that I was here for a reason and that was to get into the best shape possible.

Before I went out the door, she kissed me on the cheek and told me that one day we would have another session, but not at the gym, she didn’t want her brother to find out and it would be bad for the gym if we were seen.

I nodded in agreement and left the gym feeling really good. I went straight home, hugged Mom and kissed her on the lips, then went up to my room and called Brandy.

She wasn’t home but I spoke with her mom and asked if she would tell her Rick had called.

“I sure will Rick, and I think it’s about time you came by so I can get a look at this boy that has my daughter walking on air, all she talks about is you and how you make her feel.”

“She makes me feel the same way Mrs. Crenshaw.”

“I’ll tell her you called, she’ll be upset that she wasn’t here to take the call,” Mrs. Crenshaw laughed.

“Just tell her to give me a call when she has time, I’ll be home all evening, and I’ll make it a point to come over and meet you, Brandy told me you were a ‘hottie’,” I told her, with a laugh.

“I need to have a talk with that girl, she’s going to get me into more trouble than I can get out of,” Mrs. Crenshaw laughed again.

“She came over the other day and introduced herself to my mom while I was in the shower. When I came downstairs I didn’t even know she was here, but there she was talking to mom as if she had known her for years, she’s always doings like that just blow me away,” I told her.

“Then I had to hurry to football practice so she and mom just sat and talked a while after I left, she’s amazing, and mom thinks she’s precious.”

“Your mom called me this morning, and invited us over to have burgers and drinks on Saturday afternoon, Bill and I want to come, but his brother called and he may be here this weekend with his son. We’re not sure if he is coming, so we need to keep our time open for them.”

“Mrs. Crenshaw, how old is his son, he can come over and we’ll spend time with him. We can take him to the park if he likes that.” I was trying to convince her.

“Rick, he’s fifteen years old, he doesn’t need baby sitting.

“He’s very self conscious about himself, he won’t go out and doesn’t even want to go to school.”

“Why is he like this Mrs. Crenshaw?” I asked.

“He’s very sickly, he’s really thin and has pimples all over his face,” She told me. I heard bells ringing, this story sounded really familiar, and now I wanted him to come here more than ever though I’d never met him.

“Mrs. Crenshaw, you have to get him here, some way, some how, mom and I may be able to help,” I told her.

“Rick, how in the world could you help someone you have never met, and I don’t mean that to be an insult to you or Debra, but this kid has been to all sorts of Dr.’s and not one of them has made a dent in his lack of self esteem.”

“Mrs. Crenshaw, may I come to your house tomorrow afternoon around two o’clock.” I asked her.

“I’ll be here Rick, and I’d like very much to meet you. I’ll be expecting you at two.”

“Thank you Mrs. Crenshaw, I’ll be there and I’ll bring pictures of me from last year too, be sure to tell Brandy I called, and thank you again Mrs. Crenshaw.”

I hung up and sat thinking about all of this, I couldn’t help but wonder about the story mom and Aunt Karen told about the boy named Trey that was the same as this kid. I can’t help but wonder about what has happened to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.