All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

I raced through the streets and made it home in no time it seemed. Mom was in the den watching TV, Bonnie was in her room working on some kind of craft. I kissed mom on the lips and she asked me how practice was. I sat down and told her all about it, even the locker room incidents.

She thought they were funny too. I asked if Brandy had stayed long after I left and she told me they had a long talk and she really liked my choice of girls for a first girlfriend.

“She’s a very nice girl, and she has her head on straight too,” Mom said. “She told me that she was going to marry you one day, but that right now, she was content to be one of your best friends. I thought that was pretty deep coming from a fourteen year old girl,” Mom said.

“She told me the same thing too, but we both agreed that there was too much life yet to be lived before we talked of marriage and kids,” I told Mom.

“She’s the girl of my dreams, she’s everything I could ever hope for, and she seems to know exactly what I’m thinking and what I’m going to say next,” I told Mom.

“I’m sure that both of you will find that the road to being an adult will have a few bumps, but if you both want the same thing, then set your sights on that, and enjoy the trip. Just don’t forget to see the sights along the way. Rick, you’re a very handsome boy and you have a killer dick. The girls and the women too, are going to be all over you. I know you won’t be able to push them off and probably won’t even try. Don’t give up your teen years, for a dream. Live your life, have your fun and enjoy the feeling of being in love as well as being loved by friends and family,” Mom told me.

“Mom, you’re the best friend I’ll ever have, I love you,” I told her as I grabbed her and kissed her on the lips.

“Go spend a few minutes with Bonnie, she asked about you tonight,” Mom said. I got up and went up to Bonnie’s room, her door was open so I just walked in. She was dressed in a t-shirt and panties and as she lay across her bed on her stomach, I had a good shot of her butt and crotch.

I walked over and ran my hand up between her legs all the way to her pussy. Bonnie squealed as she rolled over and hit at me with the paper.

“That happens to be mine, and you need to ask permission before you handle it,” she said with mock indignation.

“May I play with your ass Bonnie?” I asked with a big smile.

“That’s more like it, and yes you can play with my ass, you good looking stud.”

“How’ve you been Bonnie, I look in on you when I get up and when I go to bed each night, but we never seem to see each other during the day,” I told her as I lay across her bed with her.

She scooted over to me and hugged me to her. “I know and I miss my ‘little’ brother too, she said,” putting the emphasis on little.

“How’s my buddy down here doing these days, are you making sure he gets plenty of exercise too as you jog and play football?” Bonnie laughed as she rubbed my dick through my shorts.

“He’s been kinda busy lately, but nothing like what you and Molly did for him last week,” I told her with a grin.

“Well, you just remember Molly and I need attention too, don’t make us have to rough you up just to get some of this,” she laughed as she rubbed my dick some more.

“Give me a hug sweet brother of mine and get out of here so I can get this done before tomorrow,” Bonnie said as she grabbed me and rolled over on top of me to kiss me on the lips.

She rolled back and I got up, then looked at her sexy ass almost covered in her little bikini panties. I hooked my fingers in the waist band and pulled them down over her butt as she squealed and wiggled, but not really resisting. I leaned over, pulled her legs apart and licked her butt crack from her pussy to the top of her ass, stopping to stick my tongue up her little pucker hole.

Bonnie squealed again and I walked out, leaving her with her panties down around her thighs.

“Damn you Rick, I’ll get mine, just you wait, buster,” She yelled at me. I went to my room after washing my face and taking a piss.

It had been a long day for me, and I needed to get some sleep before I got up early to jog again in the morning, I wonder if Ms. Pierson will be there again. I bet she will, and I’m getting a hard on just thinking about it now. I got into bed and turned on my TV, put my earphones on and watched the cowgirls dance and twist their tight asses, dressed in the ‘Daisy Dukes’. Life was coming at me wide open in my fourteenth year on this earth.

I woke up feeling really good. I ate a bowl of cereal, then out the door for my jog, in the back of my mind I knew what was making me feel excited and giddy.

After taking my time and doing some stretches in our driveway, I walked to the corner and turned toward the park, picking up a slow jog as I did.

By the time I got to the park I was jogging at my normal pace, looking all around for Ms. Pierson. She wasn’t at the entrance or the welcome area either. Feeling kinda disappointed, I still wanted to get in a good workout before I went to practice. I had made it around the jogging path without seeing her, and had given up on seeing her. I ran by the entrance, beginning another lap when I heard some one call my name. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to see her.

Ms. Pierson had a big smile as she came up to me. I smiled at her and told her that I had just about given up on seeing her this morning.

“Rick, I’m sorry I was late,” She said.

“Ms. Pierson, no need to apologize, you’re here now so let’s enjoy our jog,” I told her.

“You set the pace again this morning Ms. Pierson and I’ll follow,” I told her. She took off at a fast pace and I was right behind her. I couldn’t keep from watching her ass as she ran, she was graceful and ran easily with her long strides. I pulled up beside her and looked at her face, she looked at me and smiled.

We didn’t say anything for a full lap, then she slowed down when we were at the back of the park.

“Let’s walk a ways and talk,” she asked.

“Sure, that’s fine with me, I was looking forward to our time to talk as well as running with you,” I told her.

We walked off the jogging path to a place where we could see a small creek below just past the rail fence.

I leaned against the fence and she did too. I asked her how things were going with her and was she ready for school to start. She told me that she had been busy trying to get all of her stuff ready for classes to begin next Monday. She told me that she had bought a new car yesterday and she just loved it. I asked her what she bought, thinking she probably got a ‘school teachers’ car.

“I bought a white Corvette convertible Rick,” She said.

“WOW SHIT Ms. Pierson. Sorry I didn’t mean to say that, I just never thought of a teacher driving a Corvette,” I tried to apologize.

“Well, I may be a teacher, but I’m a woman too. Rick, I inherited a lot of money last year when my parents were killed in an accident. I’ve not spent a penny of it until now, and just decided that I’d step out of my shell and be the person I was always afraid to be. I told you yesterday that I was always self conscience about my height and the way I was built. I’ve always worn loose fitting clothes and clothes that made me look older. After I bought my car, I drove it out on the highway and opened it up. I got it up to over one hundred miles an hour, then got scared. I felt so alive, I felt it all the way down to my stomach. You know the feeling you get when you swing really high and then at the top of your swing, your body feels as if it is suspended in air. I felt that way, I felt just like I had just had an orgasm,” Ms. Pierson confessed as she blushed.

I just smiled at her and offered no response, hell I couldn’t think of anything to say to my teacher that had just told me she got high from driving her sports car fast and felt just like she had cum.

“Rick, I went straight to the mall and bought over six hundred dollars worth of new clothes, some of which I’ll probably never have the nerve to wear, but I bought them almost as if I dared myself to,” Ms. Pierson was still confessing to me.

“I bought things that I can’t even tell you about, Rick. I bought new clothes for school, new clothes for casual, and a lot of daring new underwear. Just listen to me, here I am telling a boy student about all my new clothes,” she said blushing again. I even bought some jogging and exercise clothes too, but chickened out of wearing them this morning,” She said.

“Ms. Pierson, that’s not fair, the one chance I would ever have to see your new clothes you just told me about, and you denied me that chance,” I laughed.

“I’ll wear some tomorrow if you’ll promise me you’ll be here. I’m going to wear a pair of sweat pants over my shorts and a sweat shirt though, just in case you’re not here,” She told me with a little girl giggle.

“I’ll be here and I’m excited to see what you bought that made you chicken out of wearing them today,” I told her and grinned.

“Rick, they’re so daring, they have slits all the way up the side of the leg to the waist band like the younger girls wear, and ride so low on my hips that I feel like I need to pull them up all the time. I had to buy some new underwear that wouldn’t show when I put the new shorts on, then that created another problem that I can’t tell you about, but let’s just say that I now have a Mohawk haircut and leave it at that,” Ms. Pierson told me and then turned red as a beet, whirled and took off down the jogging path.

I caught up to her and smiled as I looked at her. We made this lap and another fast one, then I told her that I needed to go, I was going to be late for practice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.