All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

I was in the shower when mom came in and told me that I had company. I finished my shower, got dressed and went down to the den. There was Brandy, talking to mom. She looked as beautiful as she had the last time I saw her. I walked over to her, we hugged and I kissed her on the cheek.

“Hi handsome.” She said to me.

“Mom, I see you’ve met Brandy, isn’t she just the prettiest thing you’ve seen?” I looked at mom.

“Yes, Brandy came in and introduced herself and told me that she just had to see you, that she hadn’t seen you all day.” Mom laughed at Brandy’s expense.

“You’re right too Rick, she’s very pretty, I’m proud of your choice of friends.” Mom told me.

“Mrs. Dalton, Rick has bragged about you to all of us so much that I couldn’t wait to meet you, I was almost afraid that I wouldn’t measure up to you.” Brandy told mom.

“Honey, I think you measure up really well and if Rick thinks that much of you, then you have to be special.” Mom told her.

“Rick, Brandy was telling me she and her family just moved here this summer, we’ll have to get them to come over and cook burgers or something so we can all get acquainted, what do you think?” Mom asked.

“Mom I think that’s a great idea, I haven’t met Brandy’s folks either, maybe we can do that this weekend?” I asked mom.

“Brandy, will you ask your mom to call me, and we can see when they might be free and if they would like to come over.” Mom said to Brandy.

“Yes ma’am. I’ll tell her you and I’ve met and that you’d like them to come over, my dad is off this weekend, so I’ll try real hard to get them to come over.” Brandy told Mom.

“Mom, Brandy, I have to go. I’m so glad that you came over Brandy, and I apologize for not inviting you myself.” I told them.

“Rick, I didn’t give you a chance to invite me, and I wasn’t going to give you a chance to flirt with those cheerleaders either without seeing me first.” Brandy laughed.

I kissed Brandy on the cheek and gave her a hug, then turned to mom and gave her a big hug and a kiss on the lips. I turned to Brandy and told her that I’d see her tomorrow, then told mom I would be home by nine o’clock.

I started out the door, and turned around and looked at both of them, “My favorite two women in the world.” I said as I went out the door. I grabbed my bike and pedaled like a crazy man to meet Ben at our corner. As I turned the last corner, I saw him turning his last corner too.

We pulled up side by side and saluted.

“Hey scat back, Are you ready for some football?” he laughed.

“I sure am, and we’d better make a run for it or Coach will kick us off the team before the first game.”

We hauled ass as fast as we could pedal our bikes and got there in plenty of time to get our lockers, two jerseys each, one for practice, one a game jersey.

Both with the school logo on them, but no number yet. We got some practice shorts and some t-shirts also with our school logo.

I asked Ben if he had a chance to get into town and buy any jock straps yet. He told me that he found two new ones that Vince left there, and brought them both, one for me.

“Thanks, I owe you now,” I told him as we went out of the equipment room into the dressing room. Ben grinned and told me that we were even, he owed me for introducing him to Emily and the other girls.

We walked down the row of lockers and found our numbers, mine was directly across from his with two rows of benches between them.

“Hey Rick, this is great we will be neighbors,” Ben said and we laughed. I opened my locker and put the combination lock in the hook. Then I stripped off naked and pulled the jock strap up and over my dick. I was just pulling my shorts up when there was a group of players coming through the door.

Ben was still standing there with his soccer shorts on when the room started to fill up. Ben stripped just like the others were doing and got the new jock strap out of the wrapper, when someone close by said, “DAMN WHAT A DICK.”

Everyone, including me turned to see who he was talking about. Ben was looking at me to see if I was naked, but it was him they were pointing to. I saw his dick hanging down about seven inches and almost as big around as mine.

Ben saw everyone looking at him and turned red all over.

He jerked the jock strap up and over his balls and dick, stuffed them down good and pulled his new shorts up. He grabbed his jersey and went out the door. I pulled my jersey over my head and went out too.

As I went out the door, I heard some one ask, “Who was that big dick kid?” Someone told him that was Ben Bolden, brother of Vince Bolden.

“Shit, that was Big Ben as far as I’m concerned,” someone else said, and everyone laughed.

I caught up with Ben and he was still blushing, I told him what I had heard as I was leaving the dressing room, this made him loosen up and laugh. “Just wait until they get a look at that pole you got between your legs, they’ll call you ‘Rick the Dick’,” Ben laughed at his joke.

We had another great practice, and got to receive some more punts from the punter, and then we both took some kickoffs too, each time one of us caught the ball, the other one was right there telling him what to do and which direction to run, so that the receiver could concentrate on the ball then run.

No one really knew what we were doing as we did this, we just did it. Coach Clark wanted us to each take a kickoff, head for the nearest sideline and run for the other goal as fast as we could, with the other one leading the way. Ben and I loved this drill and he took the first kickoff, I told him which way to run and we were off.

I was running just ahead of him all the way. When we got to the goal line, Coach Clark was there with a stop watch. He looked at it, and shook his head. Ben told me that we would just have to do better than that. The kicker was facing us, so we stood at this goal line and I was the receiver this time. I told Ben to run his ass off then when I crossed the fifty I was gonna turn it on and see if the Coach shook his head this time.

The kicker got all of the ball and I took it half way of the end zone. Ben hollered right as the ball was falling to me. I was running when it hit my hands and Ben was already five yards ahead of me. When we crossed the fifty, I let it go and blew by Ben, running as fast as I could to the goal line.

When I got to the end zone, there was Coach Clark again. He looked at his stopwatch, then walked over to another assistant and spoke to him, he showed Coach Clark his watch and both of them looked at Ben and me. Ben and I looked at each other, wondering what we could have done wrong.

We swore to each other right then with a salute that we would memorize the tapes we had before we practiced again.

“Dalton, Bolden get over here on the double,” Coach Clark yelled. We took off and ran up to where the coaches were gathered, we just knew we gonna catch hell now. Coach Miller was there too and we pulled out helmets off as we walked into the circle of coaches.

“Ben you’re as fast as anyone we have on the senior team this year,” Coach Miller told Ben. I slapped him on the butt and said way to go Ben. Coach Miller turned to me and just stared, I looked from one coach to the other, not a one was smiling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.