All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

I looked at the kitchen clock as walked in the house, 11:11.

I didn’t see any sign of anyone being up so I went up to my room, stripped and went on to the bathroom. I needed to piss so bad.

I stood looking at my image in the large mirror as my piss was streaming out the end of my dick. I was still amazed each time I saw my naked body in the mirror. seems like it was constantly changing and so was I. My hair on my head was a little darker now, but still blonde and straight, reaching to my shoulders. My body hair was thick and blonde also, shining against my tan skin.

Life is good, I thought, as I shook my dick and watched it flop up and down. I showered and resisted the urge to jack off. The things I had experienced at Ben’s party were still in my mind and I wanted to remember them for ever. Meeting Brandy, Emily and Tara has turned out to be a highlight of my summer, along with all the other things that have happened to me.

Just wait until someone asks me, “What did you do last summer.” I’ll be able to write a book with just one summer of memories. I dried off went to my room, peeking in at Bonnie to see that she was safe.

I need to spend some time with her before we start to school. We’ll both be so busy then that we’ll just barely have time to say ‘Hi and Bye’.

I slept good, waking only once from a dream, that I couldn’t bring back as it slipped away, leaving me with only a voice that that had whispered to me.

I had my alarm set for five am and was awake when it started to buzz, and was out of bed in a flash. With my bed made, shorts and shoes on, I went to piss. I grabbed an old sweat shirt from the hall closet on my way to the kitchen for my cereal.

I checked mom’s room and saw her sleeping with one leg on top of her covers, and her naked ass exposed.

Damn, I sure have a good looking mom! I went out the door knowing that if I didn’t leave right then, I wouldn’t jog this morning. I always start off with a few stretches, then a fast walk to the corner. From there I slow jog down the sidewalk to the park, about four blocks over.

I got to the park earlier today than normal, and there weren’t that many joggers out yet. My thoughts were flashing through my mind like pictures in a slide projector. This has always been my time to reflect and remember, as I jog. This was my space and I always enjoyed it.

Today was going to be different, I knew in an instant as I looked ahead of me to see the long legs and the lean body that was jogging easily in long smooth strides. Ms. Pierson.

I saw she had her earphones on. I sure didn’t want to scare her, so I turned and started jogging in the opposite direction. I was almost half way round the track before I saw her again. I was afraid she wouldn’t notice me, but as we got closer to each other, I saw her look up and slow her pace as she recognized me.

“Good morning Rick, I see you really are a dedicated runner,” Ms. Pierson said as she stopped.

“Yes ma’am, I love to get up early and come here, makes my body feel alive the rest of the day.” I told her.

She flashed me a very pretty smile, showing her teeth for the first time since I’ve known her. Damn, she is nice looking when she takes the frown off her face and lets the smile take over.

“Would you like some company this morning, Rick. Or do you prefer to jog alone?” Ms. Pierson asked.

“Ms. Pierson, are you serious, I’d love to run with you.” I replied.

“Then let the games begin,” she laughed as we started slowly until we could adjust our pace to each others.

“Rick,” Ms. Pierson spoke as we jogged along. “I want to apologize once more for the other morning out here, that was so rude of me, and I hope you’ll forgive me.”

“Ms. Pierson, I know a woman has to be careful these days, especially if she’s alone in the park.

“I never thought about that though, when I saw you, I just assumed that you’d know me.”

“Rick, I know you didn’t mean to startle me that morning, but I had so many things on my mind that I wasn’t thinking straight, and you have to admit you’ve really changed a lot too since school was out last spring.”

“Yes ma’am, I guess I have, but I still see me as the same person, it’s only when I look in the mirror that I see a different image staring back at me.”

“Well, when you came to register yesterday and stepped up in front of me. I didn’t even recognize you, even after you told me your name, it didn’t dawn on me who you really were. When I finally realized it was you, I felt embarrassed because of the fact that twice in two days I met you, and didn’t know you,” Ms. Pierson told me.

We jogged along at an easy pace, chatting and I was really enjoying my teachers company. I glanced over toward her now and then as we talked, and every now and then she would be looking at me also. She asked me if I wanted to pick up the pace on the last lap, and I said sure. I let her set the pace and kept stride for stride right along beside her. The chatting stopped now as we pushed ourselves to a good running pace. What seemed like only a few minutes later, we were back at the entrance to the park again, and slowed to a walk.

I started toward the park entrance to go home. “Rick,” she said, putting her hand on my arm, “if you don’t have to be back any time soon, would you like to continue our talk, I find myself enjoying your company.”

I was shocked by her statement, but was glad to know that she was enjoying this as much as I was.

I asked if she wanted to sit at the picnic table for a while and talk, and we walked over to sit down. I walked around the table, thinking we would sit opposite each other as we talked. Ms Pierson came around the table as I sat on the bench seat and swung one leg around so that I was facing her, sitting straddle the seat. She looked at me and sat down, swung her leg over the bench seat same way I had done it.

As we sat facing each other, Ms. Pierson was the first to speak.

“Rick, that was the best exercise I’ve had in a long time and the most enjoyable too, I thank you for your company.

“I hope we can do this again, you bring out the competitor in me.”

“I enjoyed it too Ms. Pierson, you’re easy to set a pace with and you’re nothing like I thought you were.” I said and knew that was not quite what I wanted to say. Ms. Pierson looked at me with that frown on her face again and I just knew that I had offended her.

“I’m sorry, that didn’t come out right Ms Pierson,” I was trying to explain. She held up her hand quickly and I stopped in mid sentence.

“Rick, I’ve always tried to keep a very strict ‘teacher-student’ distance between my students and me, I’m afraid I may have gone too far with it some of the time.”

“Ms. Pierson, I understand, really I do, and I apologize for the way I phrased that statement about you. What I was trying to say was, I now see you as a very attractive woman that happens to be my teacher, I thought last year that you didn’t like me for some reason and I was afraid it was my fault,” I kept trying to explain myself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.