All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

Ben and I went inside the building and saw Coach Miller talking to some of the players and other coaches. I walked just ahead of Ben as we came up to them, Coach Miller looked at us and asked if he could help us.

“Yes sir Coach, I said, Ben and I would like to sign up for football this year, I’m Rick Dalton.” I told him.

“Well Rick and Ben, you boys come this way and let’s get you all signed up,” He turned back to the group he had been talking to and told them that he would be back shortly. Ben and I followed him into his office and he sat at his desk.

“Sit down Ben, Rick and let’s get you signed up.” Coach said.

“You’ll both need to get physicals before school starts, also get your parents authorization to play sports, get your insurance papers filled out and brought to me before school starts also.” Coach told us as he handed us a packet of papers that were clipped together.

“Have either of you played organized football before in grade school,” he asked.

“I haven’t Coach, but I really want to try, I’ve already gotten my physical and I’m going to the gym up town today, to start a training program,” I told him.

“That’s great Rick, I’m sure you’ll make us a good athlete and we’ll see where you can best fit the team, have you ever thought of playing any certain position before now?” Coach asked me.

“No Sir, but I’d like to handle the ball in some way, I have good hands and long fingers too, and I can grip really hard.” I told him.

Coach stuck out his hand and told me to grip it as hard as I could.

I looked at him with doubt, but took his hand. He started to grip my hand and I tightened my grip, the more he gripped, the more I gripped. He really put me in the vise, and I gripped him right back, Coach looked at me and grinned.

“Rick, you’ll handle the ball somewhere on my team, but first you’ll have to make a place for yourself, we have a team of starters from last year and a lot of players from pee-wee football that already know all the fundamentals, is that a problem with you.” Coach said.

“No Sir, I look forward to the challenge.”

Coach Miller turned to Ben, “Ben have you ever played organized football of any kind?”

“Yes Sir,” Ben answered, “I played on a team that my older brother coached for two years.” Ben told him.

“Who is your brother Ben?” Coach asked.

“You know him Coach, he played for you and is now playing in the ‘D’ line as tackle for State U.” Ben told him.

“You’re Vince Bolden’s brother,” Coach stated.

“Yes sir, but I want to try to make the team on my own, Vince doesn’t even know I’m doing this.” Ben told him.

“Ben, I’m glad to meet you. I’m sure that if Vince taught you, you’ll have no problems making the team. As I told Rick, you’ll have to play and practice hard though, we have a lot of players that have already earned spots on the team. You know that we actually started ten days ago with practice don’t you?” Coach asked both of us.

“Yes Sir,” we answered in unison.

“Well, I’m glad you came by today and really glad that both of you decided to play this year, I can see now that the competition for a starting spot on the team has just gotten better. I look forward to seeing you both as soon as you get all these things taken care of,” he said tapping the packets in front of us.

“We practice at 6:30 am and again at 6:30 pm, see you then.”

Ben and I split up as we agreed on a time to meet at his house, to swim. I got my bike and rode into town and over to the gym. This had been a good morning and I sure was hoping that Ben and I could both make the team, knowing too, that as long as we gave it our best, we’d make it and maybe even get to play the last two games on the JR. Varsity program.

The coaches let the best players do this if they’re that good.

I arrived at the gym and went inside to meet Terry. I walked up and knocked before I entered the office and as the door opened, I saw a young woman sitting at the desk.

She looked up as I entered, “Hi I’m Jeri,” she said as she introduced herself. I just stood and looked at her.

“I thought Jerry was a man, I’m sorry,” I said.

“Well, if you would rather not have me as your personal trainer, I’ll have Terry assign you another trainer,” She told me.

“No, Ma’am, that’s not what I meant, I just misunderstood what Terry was saying when he told me that Jerry would be my personal trainer,” I tried to explain.

“You’d have to know my brother, he does that to everyone that doesn’t know us,” Jeri said.

“So, you don’t mind then that I’ll be your trainer, and be the one that will push you do be the best you can?” Jeri asked, with a smile.

“No, Terry told Mom and I that you were the best, and I need all the help I can get,” I told her.

“Good, now that we have that out of the way, let’s get you measured and weighed.” Jeri told me. “Step in here in the supply room,” She said.

I walked in behind her trying not to look at her ass, but that didn’t happen.

“Come here Rick and let’s get your weight, and then we’ll get measurements of your arms and legs,” She told me as I stepped on the scales.

“Set them to one eighty five,” I told her.

She did and they read actually one eighty nine. She then stood me up by the height chart and measured me at five feet eleven. I had gained four pounds and grown another inch, that is if there wasn’t that much difference in the scales and height charts between the gym and the clinic.

“OK Rick, sit here on the bench and let me measure your calves, with your muscles relaxed, then with them tightened,” Jeri said.

“Fifteen inch calves and sixteen when you flex them,” She noted.

“Now I want you to stand up and be relaxed, so I can measure your thighs, I promise that if I seem to get personal, it is not intentional,” Jeri said.

I sure was glad that I wore my ‘Under Armor’ again today. I thought as she pushed up my shorts leg to get my thighs measured.

Jeri kept bumping around between my legs and measuring each thigh, then she told me to flex my thigh muscles so she could measure them again. I did as she asked, then she told me to step up to her, and she reached around my waist to grab the loose end of the tape, as she did her tit bumped my Dick, now she has gone and done it, I thought, as Dick gave a lurch while her tits were pressed up against him.

I acted like nothing was wrong, but she quickly glanced up at me, but pulled back to measure my waist. Jeri noted all my measurements then stood up to measure my arms. My right bicep measured 13 inches, then she told me to flex, this measured 15 inches, she then measured my fore arm which was 12 inches and flexed to 13 1/2 inches.

My left arm measurements were exactly the same. I thought that was all, but she walked up and told me she wanted to measure my neck size, she was standing in front of me, reached up and around my neck as if to hug me, grabbed the loose end of the tape and brought it back around to the front. As she did this, her tits pushed up against my chest, but she didn’t pay any attention to it, boy I did. My neck was 15 inches and I flexed it to 15 1âチ”2 inches.

She told me that this was all of the measurements, and she needed a few minutes to get them all in the computer, so we could measure me every week to see my progress.

“Why don’t you go out and get on one of the treadmills and warm up while I enter all of this, I’ll be out with you shortly. Be sure to start off with a normal walk and speed up as you get warmed up,” she told me.

I went out to the exercise room of the gym and stepped upon, the first treadmill I came to. I started it out slow, but soon was jogging as this was one thing I was used to. Not the treadmill, but the walking and jogging. I had begun to sweat a little as I kept bumping up the speed. I was at a pretty fast pace when Jeri came out and motioned for me to slow down slowly and stop.

“Rick, I told you to start slowly, and you were running when I came out, now you must do as I say or you’ll have bad cramps and lose valuable time on your exercises, do you understand,” She sounded disappointed in me.

“Yes ma’am, I understand all of this, but you see, I jog every day I’m home and it’s not raining, and sometimes when it is, if it isn’t storming. I start out at home, walk a block at a fast pace and then slow jog to the park five blocks, then two laps around the jogging path most mornings.” I explained.

“I apologize Rick I didn’t know all of this, you’re going to be a good at this. You already enjoy exercising,” She told me with a smile.

“No apology necessary.” I told her, “I’m sure I’ll owe you one before we’re through.” I looked at her and smiled.

“OK Rick, have you ever lifted free weights before, or used any of the weights machines?” she asked me.

“No I’ve never lifted free weights or used any of the weights machines in my life,” I told her.

“But you’re so muscular, you look as if you have trained before,” She told me

“I will tell you a tale one day, of changes that happened to me lately that will sound like science fiction to you,” I told her.

“Are we going to try weights now,” I asked.

“Well, we should try the weight machines and maybe some sit ups today and then we can get into a program where you’ll do however many reps of all the exercises I pick for your age, size and measurements,” She said.

“Sounds good to me, you’re the boss.” I told her. I followed her over to the incline board and she demonstrated to me how to lie with my feet level and raise my upper body to a sitting position. I tried it and did twenty sit ups in a hurry, before she stopped me.

“We’ll need to get you a kidney belt before you get into too much of a routine,” she told me.

“I prefer my clients take every precaution with weights and muscle strain.” We then went over to a weight machine where she also demonstrated to me the correct way to work the system. She lay back on the bench with her shoulders under the weights and lifted what looked to be about 90 pounds with ease.

She did about ten reps and slid out as easy as a cat moves and told me to try it. I slid up just as she had, reached up and grabbed the bar and lifted the same weights she had lifted. I did twenty reps really fast, and she stopped me.

“I can see my only problem with being your trainer will be to control you.” she laughed.

“When we get you fitted with a kidney belt and some spandex garments, I’ll let you do more. I promise, but you must do as I say Rick, or I won’t be of much help to you,” she said.

“Sure Jeri, you see, I have to wear Under Armor any way,” I said, then realized that I may have opened my mouth too quick. Jeri looked at me with a puzzled look and asked me why I had to wear support garments. I told her it was for personal reasons.

That wasn’t good enough for her though, and she wouldn’t let it drop.

“Rick, before we’re through here, no one will be more personal than I’ll be with you, do you understand,” She asked.

“Jeri, I have this problem, well it’s not really a problem until I go out in public, well it’s really not a problem health wise, it,” Jeri held up her hand.

“Come with me Rick,” She said. We walked back to the office, then back to the supply room, where she stopped and faced me with her hands on her hips.

“I want to know what your problem is now, Rick, do you have a hernia already?” She asked me.

“No Ma’am that isn’t it, Jeri.’’

“Will you stop with the ma’am stuff? I told you Rick, I’ll be very personal with you before we’re through with your program here and you’ll even see me in personal situations, so you had better level with me or we’ll stop this now,” I knew she was losing patience with me.

“Jeri, will you lock the door for just a second? There’s only I can show what my problem and I don’t care to show my ass to anyone who walks in.” I told her. She looked at me in surprise at that, and walked over to the door to lock it.

There was no way to do this except the Nike way, ‘just do it’. I grabbed my shorts and Under Armor at each hip, and jerked them to my knees all at the same time.

I stood before her with my shorts at my knees and my dick unfolding to lay against my left leg. It was beginning to expand a bit and was about eight inches long as she just sat stared at it, then up at me.

“Oh My Lord,” She said, “I’m sorry Rick, I had no idea this was what you were talking about, I can see why you wear support underwear now.

“That’s the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen,” she kept on.

“Jeri, it isn’t a thing, it is my dick.” I said, wanting the upper hand now that I had her backing up.

“Do you mind if I touch it? I’ve never in my life seen anything like this, I mean seen a dick like yours.” Jeri said.

“If you feel, you have to touch it, go ahead Jeri.” I told her.

“Rick, I have to tell you that I don’t do guys, I like girls, but this is just amazing to me. I can’t stop looking at it, and can’t help but want to touch it and feel it.” She told me as she reached out her hand and rubbed my Dick.

She lifted it, turned it. Shook it, and all the time it was getting harder and harder. She took the head in her mouth about halfway. She sucked, and slurped on it.

Jeri stood up and pushed her clothes down at the waist and bent over in front of me, “Please, Rick put it in me.”

“PLEASE”

I stepped closer and stuck the head of my dick in her pussy. It slipped right in and she was going crazy as she fucked back against me.

I grabbed her by the waist and fucked her with all I had. Jeri didn’t last long, she started wilting on her knees. She kept getting lower and lower, finally resting on her hands and knees and I followed her, fucking her all the way down.

She just moaned and passed out on the floor. I never got over half of my dick in her pussy either.

I pulled up my clothes and finally got them straight, as she woke up on the floor.

“Rick help me up, will you, I’m sorry I did that. I’m ashamed of myself for not having any self control like that.” Jeri told me.

“Well, you told me that we’d get very personal before we were through, you were right.” I told her, and laughed.

“Don’t worry about it Jeri, I’m sorry I did that to you, if you don’t like guys, I should’ve left you alone.” I told her.

“Rick, I needed that fuck, and I’ll need more too, I’ve never in my life had an orgasm like that, I fainted on the floor when I came, didn’t I.” she asked.

“Yes you did, and we’ll have to talk more about our extra-curricular training program,” I told her.

I hugged her, kissed her on the lips and slipped my tongue in her mouth, she jerked her head back and looked at me.

“Do that again!” She said. I kissed her again and pushed my tongue all the way to her throat, she looked at me and smiled.

“You can bet your sweet little ass we are going to do this again, even if I have to rape you,” She told me and hugged me.

I left the gym with mixed feelings about today, not knowing if I would get a good training or a good fucking for my efforts.

I grabbed my bike and folded the papers and stuck then inside the waist band of my shorts, then headed home.

I called Ben as soon as I got home, to let him know that I was back. He told me that he was ready, and his mom had made some snacks for us to eat. I told him that I’d change and head right over. I ran through the shower, dried off and slipped some swim trunks on. I hollered at Mom and told her I was off to Ben’s.

Mom told me to get back there right now. I walked back in and hugged mom, kissed her on the lips and left again as she swatted me on the butt. I didn’t wear my ‘support garments’, as Jeri called them. I didn’t think I’d be able to stand them once they got soaked. I made a mental note to tell mom to get me some new jockey straps to wear for football any way. I made record time as I got over to Ben’s house.

I went around back and let myself in the gate, as Ben came out with a cooler full of soft drinks. Ben and I saluted each other, and I filled him in on how my day went after I left him, telling him about who ‘Jeri’ really was and that he was a girl after all.

Ben told me that he came home and took a nap because he didn’t sleep well last night with all the dreaming and the thoughts of all that we had done since I had come back from vacation. I told Ben that he needed his rest if he was gonna hang with me, and we laughed. I asked him if he had anymore stories to tell me yet about his changes, Ben told me that he took a shower a little while ago and noticed that his dick was bigger around and really growing in length.

“Rick, I swear sometimes it hurts even.” Ben said.

“I know the feeling well, mine would do the same thing, then when I’d shoot off, it would fly clear across the room. Then once I was fucking this woman and she told me it had felt like I had burned her inside when the first spurts came out.” I told him.

“We need to have a party over at my house soon too Ben, so we can party with Bonnie and Molly.

Hey I got a better idea, come stay the night with me, I’ll call you when both of them are gonna be there, that’ll get you some new pussy juice on your dick.” Ben and I laughed at ourselves, two weeks ago we were trying to plan how to see a girls panties, now we were planning how to get someone to fuck us. This teenager stuff was getting better and better.

Ben was putting the cooler under the shade, when I heard the gate latch rattle and looked that way. Brandy, Emily, and Tara all came through the gate into the back yard and over to the pool area. They each had on shorts and a t-shirt, I was wanting to see some skin, but I guess they must have brought their swim suits with them and were gonna change here.

I walked over to them, kissed Brandy on the lips and hugged her to me. I hugged Emily and Tara and we all walked over to where Ben was setting up a snack table. He hugged Brandy and Tara, then grabbed Emily and gave her a big bear hug. I stripped off my t-shirt and threw it over to a lounge chair and Brandy whistled at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.