All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

When I got home, mom and I cooked burgers on the grill. Aunt Karen, and Molly came over and ate with us, and we all rehashed our vacation, all the good times we had, and mom told them about my physical at Dr. Burk’s clinic. She told them that she was putting it on the computer and we would all watch it the next time we got together. Everyone was excited about this, my first porn movie and picture, Aunt Karen kept saying.

The party soon broke up, Aunt Karen kissed us all and left. Molly went home too and Mom, Bonnie and I sat up for a while together, before we went to bed. Bonnie asked me if there had been anymore changes since we got home, I told her that I could feel things happening but nothing I could see when I looked in the mirror. She told me that she would give me an examination tomorrow, and see if she could find any changes, as she looked at me and laughed.

I went to my room, turned on the TV and watched more CMT videos, before I went to sleep. It seemed like my life was constantly changing, and things were happening to me that I never even dreamed about in my wildest fantasies. I could not get Brandy out of my mind, not that I was trying either.

She was different from any girl I had met, and given the fact that I had no experience to speak of with girls, she was exactly what I needed, a best friend that loved me because I was me. I thought of Ben and me as we were a week ago and how things had changed for me as well as him. I can’t believe that both of have fucked our mom’s, and also our sisters.

Could this be the way it is when every boy turns fourteen, I wondered as my thoughts drifted through my sleepy mind.


Ben and I were at the park and we were talking about the experiment I had planned out for him to try. I had asked him if there were any changes he could notice when he woke up. Ben told me that he knew there had been changes, because when he spoke to his mom and dad at breakfast, his voice was so much deeper that they both looked at him kinda funny.

He told me that when he finished his cereal and turned to go shower, he felt dizzy. Then as soon as it hit, it went away. Ben was telling me that as soon as he had stripped his shorts off to shower, he knew he had changed. He had hair all over his arms, legs, and chest. Then where before he had a little around his pecker, he was covered in black curly hair.

We were high fiving and slapping each other on the back as we felt that we had stumbled upon a great discovery.

Ben said when he got into the shower, he grabbed his pecker but it was no longer a pecker, it was a big Dick like mine, with huge veins standing out on the side, and a large purple head that was as big as a large plum. He told me that he knew we had agreed that he wouldn’t fuck for a week or jack off for a day, but he just had to give this baby a test drive.

Ben was laughing as he told me about his first jack off session with the big dick. He was soaping it up good and feeling like he was holding the big end of a baseball bat as he worked his fist up and down along the soapy monster.

Then he grabbed a wash cloth to catch his first shot of cum, and he looked down as his dick shot a hole right through the wash cloth, then he looked and he was shooting cum all over, some even went over the top of the shower curtain and landed in the bathroom floor. Ben was excited as he was telling me all of this. Rick, now I know how you felt when you woke up with a weapon in your pants.

I woke up during the night, and had to piss so bad. I stumble to the bathroom and pissed what seemed like a gallon then went back to bed. I looked at the clock by my bed as it flashed 13:13 on the digital dial, I picked it up and looked closer at it, then shook it and banged it down hard on the night stand, the number changed to 3:13 then and I thought, I have to get another clock now, this dumb thing has gone haywire.


I woke up at six the next morning, feeling like I had just gone to bed, the memory of my dream like a replay in my head as I took a shower, dressed and fixed a bowl of cereal. The phone rang and I grabbed it on the first ring so it wouldn’t wake Mom and Bonnie up.

“RICK, RICK,” Ben screamed into the phone, “Meet me half way, I have GOT to show you something.” And he hung up. Shit, I thought, I wonder what happened, I wonder if he did wake up with big changes like I did. I ran out the door, jumped on my bike and raced to our meeting point that we always use.

There’s this big vacant lot where a house burned a few years ago and we always meet there when we have one of our ‘hurry up and meet me’ meetings. I got there first, and saw Ben pedaling his bike like crazy as he turned the corner and sailed up beside me, jumping the curb as he came off the street.

“Rick, you ain’t gonna believe this,” Ben said as he dropped his bike on the ground and ran over to me.

“What in the hell is this about Ben, did the experiment work?” I asked. Ben said nothing, but jerked his soccer shorts down below his ass as he exposed himself to me.

“SHI--IT, Ben it worked damn it all our experiment has worked,” I shouted.

“I know, can you believe this, my pecker is gone now and I have a ‘DICK’ same as you. Rick, I just had to jack off with it this morning, I was afraid I was dreaming, I had to see. Do you think I messed up the experiment by jacking off so soon after I got up?” Ben was still excited as he kept asking questions.

“Well, I hope not, I jacked off at the rest area the morning my changes started, and mine kept growing, and I feel like it’s still changing more, but in ways that I can’t see until I look close.”

“Shit Rick, do you know what this means, we’ll have the biggest Dicks in the whole school. We will have to fight the girls off now.”

“Ben you’ll never fight a girl off and you know it, you horny assed dog,” I laughed.

“How right you are, and we’re only fourteen years old too. What a life we’ll have, Bud.” Ben laughed and we saluted each other.

“Rick, I have to run, just wanted you to see what happened when I did as you told me. I’ll see you about nine this morning,” Ben was rattling his words off.

“Wait just one more second, remember we’re meeting the girls too, so make sure about this afternoon when we all get home.”

“Gotcha, see you in about three hours,” Ben grabbed his bike and waved as he turned the corner. I went back home, and played a few video games, then fell asleep in the big chair in front of the TV in the den.

“Rick wake up, it’s time to get up and get going,” Mom said. I jumped up and looked at the clock. I still had thirty minutes before I met the others. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth again, brushed my long hair and put on another t-shirt.

“Mom, I’ll see you after I get back from the gym, I’m going there after I leave the school,” I told mom.

“Tell Bonnie I’ll probably see her and Molly at school, I want her to meet Brandy and her cousins. Brandy is new here, and her cousins Emily and Tara live near here, they’re all cute, Mom,” I told her.

“Rick baby, all girls are cute to you and Ben right now,” Mom laughed.

“Mom, Brandy is special, I’ll bring her over and you’ll see for yourself.”

I kissed her on the lips and went out the door. I could hardly wait to see Ben again. This morning seemed like I was still in that dream. I know we’d met earlier, and that he pulled his big dick out to show me, but I was still in doubt, just as I was the first time I had looked at mine.

I was thinking that if I were in a dream, Ben and the girls wouldn’t be there when I got to our meeting place. I turned the corner just as the three cousins were turning the corner on the other block meeting me. Ben was already at the vacant lot waiting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.