All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

“Ben, have you ever had a physical at Dr. Burk’s clinic?” I asked him.

“No, but I need to get one if I’m going to play eighth grade football, why.” Ben

asked.

“You’ll love his nurse, Wendy Warren, she’s a Fox.”

“Tell her you’re my best Bud, will you?” I said as I laughed.

Ben and I walked back to the front side of the park, there sure wasn’t anything going on here today.

“Well, I think I’ll head home, come on and let’s walk over to Oakwood Street, before we split.”

“Hey, when are you going to school and register for classes?” Ben asked.

“I plan to go early in the morning and then find Coach Miller and sign up for eighth grade football, wanna go together?” I asked Ben.

“Sure, I’ll call you early and meet you on the way if that’s OK with you.” Ben said.

“What did you say the girl’s name was that moved next door to me?” Ben asked.

“Brandy, and I forgot the cousin’s names, I think it was Emily and something, but not sure. We’ll have to check all of this out, they look good,” I told Ben.

“Well, I’ll keep my eye open for them on the way home, see ya tomorrow,” Ben said as we split up and each of us headed home.

I was really thinking about all of these changes that have occurred to me this past week, and trying to figure out just what it was that set them off. If I was right about the urge to shoot a load and not getting to let one go, Ben and I may just wind up being twin ‘Studs’ I was laughing to myself.

What the hell, nothing ventured, nothing lost. I was walking along with my head down, just walking in no hurry when I was almost ran down by a bicycle, I jerked my head up and it was Brandy, she was laughing as I looked at her with wide eyes.

“Shit girl. You scared the hell out of me,” I laughed. Brandy just laughed as she rode her bike right up beside me and stopped.

“I saw you were walking with your head down and not looking, I just couldn’t resist.” Brandy said with a smile that lit her whole face up. I made as if to grab her and she giggled and backed her bike off just a bit.

I really liked this girl a lot. She was pretty and she had a ‘killer body’ as Ben would say, sure wish she lived next door to me, I thought.

“Rick, where you heading? Not home so early I hope,” She smiled again.

“Well, I’ve been over at the park with Ben, my best friend, and we decided that there was nothing going on and was heading home.”

“Which way were you heading, you going home now?” I asked.

“Well, if you won’t laugh at me, I’ll tell you what I was doing,” Brandy said blushing.

“Gosh no, I wouldn’t laugh at you, I like you Brandy,” I said before I thought.

“You do?” she picked it up quick.

“Well, yes I do, I was hoping to see you today as a matter fact,” I admitted to her.

“Rick, I’ve been riding up and down this street for over an hour, hoping you’d come by,” Brandy told me and, we both laughed out loud.

“Wanna go back over to the park for a while?” I asked her, hoping she would say yes.

“Yes, come ride with me on my bike, OK,” Brandy said.

“I’m not sure how we could ride on your bike,” I told her.

“Well, one way us girls do it, is one stands up and pedals, and the other sits on the seat and holds their legs out to the side to keep from getting hit with the pedals,” Brandy said.

“I got a better idea,” I said.

“OK, then let’s hear it,” Brandy said.

“I’ll sit on the seat and pedal, you sit on the handle bars and ride.”

“I thought of that too, but I have a short skirt on.”

“SO, you can still sit on the handle bars, can’t you?” I asked

“Rick, my skirt will blow up if I ride the handlebars, and you know it,” She said as I grinned.

“What if you sit on it facing me? Then your skirt won’t blow up,” I told her.

“Well, if you promise you won’t look at my legs, I will,” Brandy said giggling.

“I’m a fourteen year old boy Brandy, I owe it to humanity to look up a girls skirt if I get the chance,” I said teasing her now.

“OK, then I’ll do it, and since I’m riding facing you, I’ll watch your shorts as I ride,” she laughed.

“You think you’re smart, don’t you?” I laughed. “Get your cute little butt up here while I hold the bike for you,” I said. She got off the bike, I got on the seat with my feet spread to hold it steady, she stepped over the main bar that drops down from the handlebars to the center of a bike, like all girl’s bikes do.

She put her feet on the pedals and pushed herself up backwards on the handlebars and sat down facing me. She was trying to hold on with her hands and find a good resting place for her feet, as she did this, she flashed me good with her white panties.

She saw me looking and I looked her in the eyes as we both smiled. We hadn’t made it to the first corner before her skirt did fly up and stay on her knees, leaving her panty covered crotch open for me to see.

I nodded at her knees and she laughed as she just spread her knees slowly as she gave me a free wide open shot of her little pussy that was pushed out tight against her tight panties.

“Brandy, you’re being mean to me,” I told her.

“No, I’m not being mean, I want to see you get a hard on, then we’ll be even for you looking at my panties.”

“Well, I hate to tell you this, but I have to wear ‘Under Armor’ all the time now.” I laughed.

“I’m getting a hard on, but he won’t make a spectacle of himself today,” I told her with a smirk.

“You mean that even if I pulled my panties over and let you see my bare ‘cunny’ he wouldn’t even raise his head?” Brandy teased.

“No, but if you did, I’d show you his head,” I told her and laughed. Not to be outdone, Brandy asked if that was all she’d get to see of him. Shit this girl was making me horny with her teasing and flirting.

“Brandy, do you know what you’re doing to me?” I asked.

“Yes” was her only answer. We’d made it to the park and I didn’t even remember pedaling this far. I stopped at the park entrance and we put her bike the bike racks, and then walked hand in hand over to the picnic area.

When we got pretty close to the picnic tables, Brandy ran over to one, stepped up on the seat and sat on the table top facing me as I walked up to her. Just as I got there, she smiled and flashed me again by opening her knees quickly then closing them.

“Brandy, can I ask you a question, and you not get mad?” I asked her.

“Yes, if I can ask you a question without you getting mad.” She came right back with.

“Sure, you can ask me anything, just don’t be hurt by my answer,” I said.

“Ask away Rick,” Brandy told me.

“You’re a big flirt, are you still a virgin?” I asked her.

“Yes I am, I don’t act this way, its just that I like you a lot and can’t help myself,” She answered me honestly.

“Brandy, I want to be honest with you too, I really like you a lot, and I think you’re just about the sexiest fourteen year old girl I’ve ever seen. I’ve thought about you a lot since we met yesterday. I want us to be best friends, but I’m not sure if we’re ready to make a commitment to each other, since we just met.”

“I know one thing, I told Ben today that I wanted the three of us and your fourteen year old cousin to be good friends and spend a lot of time together. I’m not a virgin Brandy, and I have some things that have happened to me that’s made me different than most boys my age. I’ll show you, if you really want to see, but not because I want to take advantage of you. Am I making sense to you Brandy?”

“Yes and I really thank you for being honest with me. I want to be that best friend like Ben is. I want to be Ben’s friend too and yes my cousin likes you, and she’s seen Ben and wants to meet him. I hope we all can be friends, Rick. I’ll tell you now, I am not ready for sex, even though I’ve thought of nothing but you between my legs since I met you yesterday. Is that honest enough?”

“Wow Brandy, that’s what I call laying it on the line.”

“Rick, I’m willing to give you a blow job, but you’ll have to show me how, I’ve never done it before,” Brandy sort of blushed as she admitted her inexperience.

“Brandy, I don’t know what to say, but I’ll tell you this, I like you a lot already, and I don’t want to see you hurt and I don’t want to hurt you myself. I want to teach you all about sex and I want to teach you all about love too, if you’ll let me, yet we need to do it as friends, and have fun doing it. Can we keep things that way? No matter where I am or who I’m with you’ll always be welcome to join me, and I hope you’ll extend me the same courtesy.”

“Rick, you say the right things, yet I know we’re only fourteen and we have a lot of growing up to do. Let’s keep it simple, and be best friends,” she said. I stuck out my hand and we shook hands on it.

I leaned and kissed her lightly on the lips, she put her hands on my cheeks and held me as she kissed me again slipping her tongue in my mouth. I leaned back so I could see her eyes, and asked her where she learned to do that. She laughed and told me she and her cousin taught each other to kiss, and still kiss each other that way, just not in public.

“Shit Brandy that makes me hot to know that.”

“Good, I want you to be HOT,” She pulled me back in close for another kiss and I let her have it, I slipped my tongue into her mouth, then she put hers in mine, I slipped my tongue to the back of her mouth. She grabbed me and hugged her firm tits to my chest as I stood between her legs and she sat on the table top.

I kept my tongue in her mouth, and pushed it even deeper, as she moaned in her throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.