All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

“Rick, we may have taken more time at the clinic than we had planned, do you want to skip the gym and come back tomorrow to get set up with your training program and personal trainer?” Mom asked as we left the clinic.

“Mom, I’d rather do this today and maybe even get started with my training tomorrow if it all works out, I want to go by the school tomorrow and register too. I’m thinking very seriously about football this year, if you have no objections.”

“We’ll swing by the gym, it shouldn’t take too long to get you signed up, and I’m sure they can assign you personal trainer and get your schedule all worked out for you, I’ll just have to keep from getting too close to anyone, I smell like I’ve just been fucked by an army!” Mom said as she chuckled.

I laughed at Mom, she was the best friend a young boy could ever have, and she was one more sexy woman too.

Mom whipped the big SUV into the parking lot right near the front entrance of the gym. We walked in and saw the office to our left. I walked up and knocked on the door and a tall young man about twenty five years old opened the door and invited us in.

“Hi, I’m Terry, the owner, what may I do for you today?” he asked as he introduced himself.

“I’m Rick Dalton, and this is my Mom, Debra, We’re here to get me enrolled in a training program and also get a personal trainer to assist me in physical fitness as well as the right dieting program,” I said as mom and I both shook Terry’s hand.

“Well, let’s sit over here at the desk Rick, and get all your personal information, Debra, while we do this you’re more than welcome to walk through the gym and look our facilities over if you like.” Terry spoke to mom.

“Thank you, I think I will take a quick look around.” Mom said.

“Take this guest card and clip to your shirt so everyone will know you have permission to be here, we try to keep just anyone from wandering in here.” Terry said as he handed mom a plastic card on a chain that had a clip on the end.

Mom went back through the door and Terry and I went about the process of getting me enrolled. I took the application and filled out all the blanks, with all my vital statistics, which was easy because we just left the clinic.

I put down our address and phone number, then looked over to see if I had missed anything.

I handed it back to Terry and he looked it over, he looked at me and frowned a bit as he asked, “Rick, you put down here that you were fourteen years old, is that your correct age?”

“Yes Terry, my birthday was about a month ago now. Why is there a problem?”

“No, not a problem, you just look and act older than fourteen.” Terry said.

“Well Terry, I’ve had a lot of strange changes occur to me the past week or so, and we just left Dr. Burk’s clinic where I got a physical to make sure that every thing was ok with me.” I told him.

“How did you check out Rick, all your vital signs ok, how about your reflexes, were they ok, what about your stamina, did they check you there too?” Terry asked all these questions quickly.

“Everything checked out good, and the nurse told me my stamina was as good as she had ever seen.” I told him with a crooked little smile.

“Great Rick, I’ll enter all this in the computer, it’ll take me about ten minutes if you’d like to catch up with your mom and check out all of our equipment while I do this.” Terry said.

“Sure,” I told him.

“Take this guest pass with you, I’m sure you can spot your mom in here, she is a very attractive woman, and I hope you don’t mind me saying that.”

“I’ll tell her that you think so, and I fully agree with you Terry, she is my best friend in the world. She’s my mom, and yes, she is a very attractive woman to boot!” I told Terry as I went through the door into the gym.

I saw mom walking through all the rows of exercise equipment and caught up to her. “Through already?” she asked.

“No Terry is putting all my information in the computer, and he said it would take about ten minutes if I wanted to join you and tour the gym,” I explained.

“This is a nice set up isn’t it mom.”

“Yes it is, I may come and work out some myself, and I bet Karen will also want to when I tell her what all they have here.” Mom said.

“That would be great Mom. We should ask if they have a family plan.” I told her.

“That is a good idea, I’ll do that when we go back in.”

“Terry should have all the stuff in the computer by now if you are ready to go back in Mom.”

We worked our way back through the equipment and machines and went back inside the office.

“How did you like our set up” Terry asked as we entered the office.

“We really like the way you have it all set up and you have a lot of different exercise equipment too, do you have a family plan, I told Rick that I may come back and work out too if you did.” Mom told him.

“Yes Mrs. Dalton, as a matter of fact we do and we have a lot of families that work out together here at our gym.” Terry told her.

“Then sign us up.” Mom told him with a grin.

“Good, we will need all your vital information on an application too, Mrs. Dalton, just for insurance purposes.” Terry told Mom.

Mom took an application sheet and quickly filled it out, as she didn’t have to put address or other things I had already put on mine about the family.

“Mrs. Dalton when...

“Please Terry, call me Debra, Mrs. Dalton makes me sound old.” Mom said with a laugh.

“Sorry Mrs., I mean Debra” Terry seemed a little flustered by mom’s crooked little smile.

Terry told us that he would assign me a personal trainer, and it looked like I would get Jerry, the best trainer here. I thanked him, and told him that was great, I wanted to really kick it up and take advantage of my sudden height and muscle mass that I had suddenly been blessed with.

“Great, when do you want to start Rick?” Terry asked.

“Do you have anything open for tomorrow, so that Jerry can get me started on an exercise and diet program as soon as possible?” I asked.

Let me look at Jerry’s schedule here.” Terry said as he turned to look at the big board behind him. “Yes, Jerry is open from eleven to one o’clock tomorrow, if you don’t mind working the first day through lunch, then the two of you can set up the best time for you to meet again.”

“Sounds good to me Terry, thank you so much for helping us get all of this worked out so easily.” I told him. “I will be here tomorrow before eleven to meet Jerry. See you then.”

“Thank you Rick, and Debra I hope you’ll come back any time and work out, you’ll not need a schedule unless you want to work with a personal trainer.” Terry looked at mom.

“Terry, for now I just want to come in and work out, I may bring my sister, she’s a year younger, and we both try to stay fit.

“I’ll be looking forward to meeting her if she is as pretty as you.” Terry said as he made himself blush.

“Why Terry, I think you may have blushed with that, but I really thank you for the compliment. I can assure you too that Karen won’t run off any of your customers with her looks. Rick tells her all the time that she has a body to die for and a ‘killer ass’.”

Mom told Terry as we got up to leave.

“Then I’m sure that all of us here at TJ’s gym will be glad to meet the whole family and work out with you as well.” Terry had regained his composure now, and smiled.

Mom and I left, went by and grabbed a quick salad at a fast food place for a late lunch and headed home.

When mom and I got home, I went straight to the phone and called Ben.

“Hello, Bolden residence.” Megan answered.

“Hey Megan, Rick here, how are you?” I said, thinking I would see just how she greeted me today.

“Hey back to you ‘stud’, how are you today, I’m so sore, it hurts to pee.” She told me.

“Sorry about that Megan. I guess we got kinda carried away yesterday.” I apologized.

“Rick, I’ll never regret what we did yesterday and I would let you put that monster back in me again any time.” Megan told me.

“Then we’ll just have to get together when you are not so sore, I’d love to lay on your killer ass and fuck you from behind.” I told her, thinking that I would at least get her hot.

“Damn you Rick, that’s not fair,” She laughed. “I know you called to see if Ben’s home, but I was sitting here all morning thinking of what all you did to me yesterday and wanted to talk to you before you talked to Ben.” Megan told me.

Oh no, I thought, Ben didn’t take it well when Megan told him about us.

“Megan, is there a problem with Ben? Did you tell him what we did? Is he mad at me about it?” I shot all the questions at her in a row.

“Hold on Rick, I did tell Ben, only I didn’t tell him that you and I fucked just that we went skinny dipping together, and that we played around a bit with each other.

“Then he told me he thought it was great that I started liking you all of a sudden, he even wanted to know if I would let him see me like I let you, and we spent about two hours this morning in my room exploring each other, while mom and dad were at the grocery store.” Megan told me.

“Wow Megan you’re a lot different than I always thought you were, I owe you a big apology for all the years Ben and I acted like fools around you.” I told her.

“Rick, we won’t worry about that now, we’ll just enjoy each others company from now on. I’m so glad that all of this happened, it’s made me realize just how much I like my brother Ben and his best bud, ‘Rick The Stud’.” Megan laughed as she said the last part.

“Hold on and let me get Ben for you, he’s outside by the pool.” Megan said. I waited for her to go get Ben, wondering how he would react to me after she had told him about yesterday, I knew too that I would have to tell him the rest of it too, real soon, before something slipped with Megan or myself.

My heart beat was pounding in my chest as I waited, not sure just what was going to be said when he got on the phone.

“Rick, hey Bud, how the hell are you. Megan told me you came over yesterday while we were gone, sorry I missed you, I thought you were coming back today or I wouldn’t have gone with mom and dad.” Ben was rattling.

“Well its no big deal, wanna get together for a while this afternoon?”

“Sure, let’s go to the park and see if we can see any girls, wanna.” He said.

“Sure, I’ll meet you there in about twenty minutes.”

“See ya in a bit buddy,” I told him. We hung up and I went to take a shower, and put on some clean shorts and a new cropped t-shirt that Bonnie got me when she went into town the other day at the resort.

I slipped into the shower and almost started jacking off as the water and soap felt so good to my Dick, but decided to wait, since I had fucked for so long this morning, boy ol’ Ben would shit if I told him everything I had done this week!

After my shower, I got another pair of ‘Under Armor’, slipped them on and put on a pair of cut-off jeans that were shorter than my ‘Under Armor’.

Good, this is what Ben will wear too, and besides, my Dick won’t be trying to run wild while I’m at the park with Ben.

I hollered at Mom, told her I was meeting Ben at the park, ran out the door to get my bike. I got to the park and Ben was waiting for me at our regular meeting place.

“Rick, man you have really changed, Megan told me I’d hardly recognize you and she’s right. How in the hell did this happen so quick.” Ben asked.

“Ben this has been a really wild week and it’ll take me a long time to tell you all of it. Megan told me that she had told you already about us skinny dipping yesterday.” I said, testing him to see how he reacted.

“Yes, we got back late last night and I went straight to bed. When I got up this morning, dad and mom had left a note saying they were going grocery shopping and would be gone for about two hours, because dad wanted to go to Home Depot first.” Ben was telling me, “I fixed me some cereal and was eating when Megan came in the kitchen, and spoke to me, stood behind me and gave me a hug.”

“She came around the table grinning like crazy, all she was wearing was a short t-shirt and bikini panties, man I nearly shit my britches, as she fixed her cereal at the cabinet with her back to me.” Ben kept the story going. “Then she sat down at the side of the table next to me, giving me a clean shot of her crotch. I thought I was gonna cum right then.” Ben laughed. “That’s when she told me you had come by, and I just knew she was gonna tell me she had given you hell, but she just started telling me all about how you looked different and even acted different. I was waiting for her to drop the bomb, but there was no bomb.” Ben finished.

“Wow Ben, she sure was different toward me yesterday too, I was the same way, waiting for the bomb to go off anytime, but we started playing around and had a lot of fun. Ben, are you mad at me for seeing your sister naked yesterday?” I asked, not wanting to let this go on too long.

“Hell no, thanks to you, Megan’s done a complete turn around and she even took me to her room this morning!” Ben grinned.

“Shit Ben, tell me all about it and I’ll tell you all about yesterday, deal.” I asked Ben.

“Deal.” He answered grinning.

Ben and I got up and started walking over toward the center of the big park as he told me about what had happened. We always went over this way when we came here to walk, chat and goof off.

There were always girls that were babysitting during the summer that would bring the kids to the park to play, and we would get a seat under a tree and watch the action. Most of the kids would be very active and keep the girls jumping to keep up with them.

The last time we were here before my family went to the beach, we had seen a couple of girls here with kids. One had a short skirt on and the wind was blowing pretty good, we got some good panty shots that day.

Ben and I found a seat close to the swings as the place was busy today and we saw what looked like maybe three babysitters or either older sisters with their younger sisters and brothers. They all looked good from where we were, one had on a short pleated skirt, the other two had on soccer shorts.

All of them had some type of t-shirts. We got settled and kept watch for some good views, and I told Ben to get on with his story.

“Rick, I can’t tell you how much Megan has changed toward me in just one day. She told me she wanted to have a talk with me, and told me to come on back to her room. She wanted to brush her hair while we talked, I looked at her, but didn’t see the usual sneer that she always wore, you know the one I am talking about.” Ben said looking at me with a grin.

“Anyway, I thought what the heck, the only time I ever got to see her room was when she was gone and I sneaked in there to see what I could find. I followed her down the hall way, looking at her ass, and you know she has a ‘killer ass’. Well she was giving me a pretty good show as she walked and it swung from side to side.

“Megan walked over to the dresser and got her brush, and I thought she was gonna sit there and brush her hair, so I followed her.”

“She turned around and told me to get on the bed and we’d sit there and talk. Her bed was still messed up from last night, but we got in and I sat down cross legged in the middle, damned if she didn’t sit there facing me with her ankles crossed and her legs wide open.”

“I couldn’t take my eyes off her crotch, and she just kept talking. She was telling me about you coming over and that you were about to leave, but you had changed so much that the two of you got to talking and found out that you actually did like each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.