All American Boy
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

We all went to the shower room and took another fun shower. I wonder what we’ll do when we get home, no more gang showers with everyone laughing and touching and grabbing. This life was the life to live and I can only hope that I’ll be able to find a career that’ll let me live it. We all dried off and went to bed, we even went to sleep when we got there.

The next day, we all signed up for sports, mom and Aunt Karen played volley Ball again, I played with their team, and we won. We had a great time and made some really great friends that live in the country not too far from us back home. There were a husband and wife and two girls, age 13 and 14. I really took an interest in them because they had horses. Mom laughed as they told us about their horses and how much fun it is to have friends out to ride with them. Their dad and mom told me that I was welcome any time as well as the whole family.

The sisters and I walked down to the beach and then along the shore for a ways, as they told me that they sure hoped I was serious about coming to see them. I assured them that I wouldn’t have told them if I wasn’t. We all agreed that we’d keep in touch and would exchange email addresses when we got back to the lodge. We turned and walked back the other way, and could still see our parents as they walked slowly, talking and laughing.

Emily, the oldest sister asked me if she could touch my dick, I told her that I’d love to let her, but her dad may not like me if we did that. Her younger sister told me that she would love to just curl up with my dick and hold it all night until she was old enough to take it in her ‘cunny’. I tried to tell her that I made love to women that couldn’t take it in their ‘cunny’, but it got all bogged down because I couldn’t call names.

We caught up with the parents as we all came to the lodge, Mom and the Wilson’s were going to have a meal together and asked the three of us if we wanted to go, I told her that I’d get something later, that I wanted to find Aunt Karen, Bonnie and Molly. Mom told me that they had all three dressed and gone to town in the SUV for some school supplies, they had seen on sale in the paper.

Emily, Beth and I all went to the pool for a while, then came back to our cabin to get a snack. The sisters tried once more to get me to let them play with my dick, or at least watch me masturbate, I told them that when we get back home and if they still wanted me to come see them, then we’d ask her parents for permission to have sexual play between us. This wasn’t what they wanted to hear from me, but they accepted it.

We all went back to the lodge and found the sisters parents. I hugged them and shook Mr. Wilson’s hand, then Mrs. Wilson hugged me and thanked me for not taking advantage of her daughters. I told both of them that I really liked both of their daughters and that we all had made plans to get together back home. Mom and I went back to our cabin and went to bed, Mom ran her hands all over me until I got hard, then she put my dick to her mouth and sucked me off, without even putting the head in her mouth.

When I came, I grabbed her and spread her legs so I could get at her with my tongue. I had her begging me for release shortly after that, and gave her what she wanted with my tongue.

The fourth day of our stay at the resort was much the same as. Not a lot going on, but we did play on the beach and lay in the sun more that day, kinda relaxing before we went back home.

Early the next morning, I was up and packing my stuff in the SUV, then packed up all their bags and bundles as they got it ready. We were soon on our way and had about four hours of driving before we got home. I was actually glad to be heading home, and I think Bonnie and Molly were too.

They wanted to show off their tans before they faded, and I wanted to get back to tell my best buddy, Ben all about our trip. I think that if we do go back next year, I may see if Ben can go with us. He would have a great time and see stuff that no growing boy should miss.

Mom started out driving, I was in the back with Molly and Bonnie, and Aunt Karen was in the passenger seat up front. Molly and Bonnie were getting sleepy and were soon asleep. I moved up to the seat behind mom and Aunt Karen, so I could talk with them as we traveled. We talked about the good time we had and what it had meant to all of us. I told them that I felt that I’d actually grown up on this trip, and they agreed with me.

“In physical appearance anyway,” mom said.

I laughed at her jab, and we continued to talk until I became sleepy also. I lay down across the seat and soon dozed off. I could hear mom and Aunt Karen as they continued to talk. Mom told Aunt Karen that she was going to the gym tomorrow and sign me up for a personal trainer and get me a schedule in the works for my training program, then she said she was going to call Dr. Burk’s office and make an appointment for Rick, to make sure that all that has happened to him hasn’t had any lasting physical effects on him.

I remember hearing them talk but it was far away and I slept for about two hours. When I woke up, we were at the rest area we had stopped at the first day. That meant that we were less than an hour from home. We all used the restroom then loaded back into the SUV for the final leg back home. I lay back in the seat and started thing about all that was waiting for me at home. I knew my life would never be the same and that even though I had changed in body, I was still just a fourteen year old kid.

I kept thinking of the dream I had of my teacher, Ms. Pierson. I wondered what she would think of me now. I also remembered the weird dream I had of Bobbi Jo McEwen, the junior high head cheerleader. I wonder if Ms. Pierson or Bobbi Jo would even look at me.

Much less look at me as they did in that dream. This was going to be a good year for Rick Dalton, I could just tell. Maybe dreams don’t come true, but some of the things I’ve dreamed about the past few days has already happened. Coincidence or not, I still wonder about that. I dreamed that my body was changing faster than normal, and it did.

Now I wonder too if I was actually dreaming that, or felt it changing and my mind was telling me while I slept that physical changes were in dangerous overload.

I opened my eyes and looked around to see familiar streets and houses, we were on our street, there’s our home.

Aunt Karen had driven the last few miles and she backed the SUV up to the garage so we could unload. I was glad to be home and I know the others were too, even though this trip had been a TRIP.

I jumped out and started unloading all our bags and other stuff, putting it on the concrete so every one could get it and take it inside. As I got the last of the stuff out, I grabbed an arm load of bags and blankets to carry inside. We were soon unpacked, with the washer going and mom making snacks for all of us. Sure did feel good to be here, but I couldn’t wait to get my bike out and ride through our neighborhood.

I may call Ben and see what he is up to. I sure hope his sister Megan is there the first time I go over there, I’m curious to see how she reacts to me now. Hell, I’m curious to see how anyone that has known me before my changes, reacts now.

“Mom, is it ok with you if I ride my bike for a while, maybe over to Ben’s house?” I asked as mom was finally sitting down after cleaning up the kitchen.

“Sure Hon, just don’t stay too late OK, we’re going to the gym tomorrow to get you set up with a personal trainer, I’m going to call now and get you an appointment to see Dr. Burk for a physical, to be sure that your accelerated physical development has not caused you any lasting health problems.”

“OK mom, I’ll be ready, and thanks for letting me work out at the gym, see you in a few hours.”

I kissed mom on the cheek and went through the garage to get my bike. Ben lived three blocks over and two blocks down from us, and I rode through the neighborhood, looking at the houses as if I were seeing them for the first time.

I’d never really paid attention to the houses as I rode through here on the way to Ben’s.

Most were neatly kept with shade trees and fences that were all neat and straight. I turned the corner at the end of our street and saw three girls riding ahead of me, going in the same direction. They were just riding slowly along side by side in the street. I got a look at some nice butts sitting on the bike seats and sped up just a little. I didn’t want to be going too fast when I caught them.

As I pedaled up closer to them, one looked over her shoulder, saw me and I could see the others look also as she spoke to them. I came up beside them and recognized two of them from the neighborhood, probably two streets over from ours. I stopped when they did and we all sat on our bikes over to the side of the street, I introduced myself, and they all told me their names. Brandy was the one that I couldn’t take my eyes off, she had long silky tan legs a cute smile and nice tits.

The other girls were her cousins Emily and Tara who were fourteen. They were the ones I recognized from the neighborhood, very cute too. They all had on t-shirts from some local soccer team, and those silky little big legged soccer shorts that everyone wears now. I had a pair on myself, but mine were tighter and shorter than when mom bought them for me. I sure was glad that I found an old jockey strap of mine to put on under my shorts. I sat on the seat and pushed my bike with my feet over so that I was facing them as they all sat side by side on their bikes.

Not just one of them, BUT everyone of them had one foot on the ground and one foot on the bike pedal, leaving their shorts hanging down to show those smooth legs all the way to their crotch. The girls were all eyeing me as I was looking them over. I asked where they were headed, and they told me that they were going over to Brandy’s house, and pointed to the girl in the middle.

“I’m headed over to Ben Bolden’s house, do you know him?” I asked.

“I do,” said Brandy, “he lives next door to me.”

“Wow, that’s neat, mind if I ride along with you, or were you going somewhere else first?”

“Sure, we were going straight to my place.” Brandy told me. “You can ride along, we would like that,” she told me blushing.

We all started out riding two by two down the street, I was riding beside Brandy as she made sure of that.

We all chatted as we rode, Brandy looking me as I talked to them. I could see her looking down at my legs and up to my crotch as we rode slowly along the street. The other girls were riding in circles, as all of us kids do, and would come up beside us and then back up front again. We came to another intersection and all of us stopped once more. Brandy circled her bike and came back beside me facing the opposite way.

She and I sat looking at each other eye to eye. She grinned at me and told me she thought I was cute, I told her she was very cute and asked her again how old she was. She told me she was fourteen and would be in the eighth grade here when school started. She told me that they’d moved here this summer when her dad got a new job with a computer company, and that the other two girls were her cousins that already lived here. I told her that Ben and I were also fourteen and would be in the same grade this year.

Her eyes lit up and my dick did too. Good thing I’d him tied down a bit. He still uncoiled enough to cause my shorts to bulge a bit. This didn’t go unnoticed either as she stared at my crotch. The other two girls were up ahead of now as they had gone through the intersection, they hollered back and told us to come on.

We looked around and saw that we were alone and started riding to catch up with them. When we got to Ben’s house, I turned in his driveway and told them bye, and that I was glad we met. We liked it too, one of the other girls said.

“I sure hope I get to see you again, I’m home most of the time, so if you come this way again, come see me,” She said.

“Count on it.”

She blushed again and went on to her house. I watched her sexy little butt saw up and down on the bike seat as she pedaled.

I knocked on Ben’s door and no one answered, so I went around back to the pool area and went through the gate. I walked all the way over to the pool and saw no one. I turned to leave and saw Megan, Ben’s sister, come out of the cabana that they use for changing clothes. Megan didn’t see me at first, then she looked up and screamed when she saw me.

I hollered at her, “Megan, it’s me Rick.”

“Damn you Rick, what do you mean sneaking around like this.”

“I didn’t sneak, I knocked on the front door and no one answered, so I came back here to see if Ben was back here. I was just about to leave when you came out.”

She came closer now, looking at me closely. “You aren’t Rick Dalton,” She stated.

“Yes I am, Megan, I had some really weird things happen to me this week, and I’ve grown, put on weight, and all of a sudden, I have hair all over my body. Look at how long my hair is on my head now compared to last week.”

She came up close to look me in the face, then walked all the way around me with her mouth open and her eyes wide open too.

“Damn kid, you’ve changed since I last saw you. What in the hell have you been eating to cause all of this?” Megan asked.

“I don’t know what happened, Megan, I’d go to sleep and when I’d wake up, I’d have these changes taking place all over my body. I sure didn’t mean to scare you, we just got back home a few hours ago and I wanted to come see at Ben for a while, is he home?”

“No, he and my parents went to see Mom’s sister today and won’t be back until later tonight.”

“OK, I’ll come back tomorrow then, tell him that I was here will you?” I said as I turned to go out the gate.

“You can stay and swim for a while if you like, I want to know more about these strange changes you’ve been going through. Just look at your chest, you aren’t a skinny little kid now.”

I’d been hoping that she’d at least accept me as a human being when she saw me, but this is way beyond what I had hoped for, she had invited me to swim.

“I don’t have any trunks over here, I took all of them home before we left for our trip.” I told her.

“Well, just jump in with those soccer shorts on, they’re about the same as a swim suit.” I looked at her for a minute, still trying to see any signs of a prank coming.

Before I could say or do anything else, she turned and dove smoothly from the side of the pool, wow that girl has a body to die for, and an ass to kill for.

“Come on Rick, jump in, I wont try to drown you,” she laughed as she told me this. What the hell, she has not spoken this many words to me since she has known me, and Ben and I have been friends since first grade.

I dove off the side just as she did and started my long slow strokes as I swam to the end of the pool, then flipped and swam smoothly to the other end. Megan was just hanging to the edge of the pool looking at me like I was a snake when I stopped at the deep end.

“Are you really sure you’re Rick Dalton?” She asked with a laugh.

“Yes Megan, I’m Rick. I know it’s hard to believe, but if you think it’s hard for you to accept, just think how I felt when I looked in the mirror the first time it started.”

“Did you change all at once or over a period of days?” Megan asked.

She was about midway of the pool and on the opposite side from me; we were talking loudly across the pool.

She pulled herself up out of the water and up on the side of the pool. I just sat and watched the show, as her wet ass came out of the pool with water running off her suit looking like she was peeing.

I watched as she came around the pool, grabbed a towel and sat down behind me. I turned around and saw one of the best camel feet I have ever seen until this day. Her lips were pushed up against her thin white bikini, I could see the pink slit of her pussy lips.

I knew that I couldn’t sit here, so I got up as I answered her question.

“No, the changes started the day we left for the beach, and continued until now, as a matter of fact, I really think I’m constantly changing all the time, and Mom is making me an appointment to see Dr. Burk tomorrow.”

“I see all the hair on your arms, chest, and legs. Plus all the muscles you’ve put on, what else was there to change about you?” Megan asked looking up as I stood looking down at her as she sat on the lounge chair.

“Well,” I started. “There have been changes that I can’t tell you about.” I told her.

“Why Rick? We’ve known each other a long time, why can’t you tell me?” She asked.

“Megan, you’ve never liked me. You’ve always treated me like shit, and I’ve always been afraid to be around you because it. Now you want me to tell you about the personal changes to my body?” I scolded her.

“Rick, I’ve always liked you, as a friend of my little brother, I just treated you two that way because you were always trying to see up my dress or peek in the bathroom at me ever since I can remember. I never hated you, I was mad that we couldn’t just be friends like my girl friends brothers and their friends. Then today you come over here looking like some STUD and I just want to know you better.”

“I never meant to offend you, and I admit that I was rough on you and Ben most of the time, but now I’m asking you to forgive me and be friends?”

“Wow Megan, you think I really look like a stud?” I asked as I stared at her, expecting one of her cutting remarks about me as she laughed.

Megan got up from the lounge chair and grabbed me in a hug, shocking me as she did. Old Dick woke up though and I was glad when she pulled back and smiled because he had just about pulled loose from where I had him bound down with my too small jockey strap.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.