All American Boy - Cover

All American Boy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Rick Dalton turns fourteen and his life changes dramatically, as does his body. Rick tries out for eighth grade football and makes the team. Soon he's a home town sports hero and a legend is born. Follow his story as he learns about sex, love, sports and relationships.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister  

On the way back to the house, we looked in the window of Billy Ray’s bedroom, and saw him lying there on his back with a big hard on. I put my finger to my lips and motioned for Debra to follow me. We walked to the door and slipped inside. Walked over to Billy Ray, and looked down at his big dick all swelled up as he slept. I told Debra to hold it straight up, I was going to straddle his dick and fuck him.

She looked at me like I was crazy, but reached out to hold his dick up with two fingers, as I stepped lightly as I could on his bed, put one foot on each side of him and lowered my pussy down to the head of his dick. I looked at her, nodded and she nodded back as I let my body lower onto his big dick. I was dripping wet between my legs and his big dick head just slipped inside my little pussy.

At first it hurt like shit, then I just dropped on down to let his dick slide all the way in. Billy Ray opened his eyes, looked up at me then over to Debra, looked at the clock by his bed and grinned. He fucked up into my little pussy until I thought I was going to faint, then he shot a load of cum as he pulled out, making me feel so empty in my belly.

No sooner had he shot his cum than Debra pushed me over to the other side of the bed and crawled up on Billy Ray and started sucking and licking his dick, I got so hot watching this that I wanted some too and leaned over to make her share. Billy Ray was soon hard, and I held his dick up in the air for Debra to sit on.

She didn’t waste any time either, as she lowered her pussy onto his hard dick.

She must have been tighter than me because she took a long time to get all of him inside her pussy, but boy when she had it all the way in, she took off like a rabbit fucking. Billy Ray just grabbed her by the hips and held her to keep her from bouncing all the way off his dick.

Debra, looked at me, her eyes wide, her face looked as if she were going to faint, then she let out a yell so loud that I put my hand over her mouth to keep her from waking mother and dad.

She had just had an orgasm with a dick in her pussy, something I didn’t get to experience.

Billy Ray pushed her up off of him as he began to spurt his man juice all over her stomach and his. I reached down and got some on two fingers and put it to my nose, smelled it then licked my fingers. Debra saw this and she leaned down to lick it up from his belly and off his dick. I pushed her back and started licking it off her belly and tits where Billy Ray had shot her a few seconds ago.

I licked her belly then looked at her pussy, put my mouth over it and licked her there too, making her wriggle and squirm to get away. Billy Ray just watched as we licked each other and then back to his belly and dick. We raised his dick up and cleaned his balls too.

Billy Ray jumped up as we heard the door slam over at the house, Debra and I jumped up too, pulled our t-shirts down and slipped out the back door of Billy Ray’s place. We sneaked out and around the little bunkhouse and saw dad as he went into the barn.

We ran to the house and up the stairs as mother yelled at us to slow down before we fell on the stairs. Then we went straight to the shower and both got in. We started soaping up and washing each others ass and pussy. Karen was pushing her finger into my pussy and had her other fingers over my asshole. Every now and then she would push one of them into my tight little asshole and make me jump.

I washed her pussy and ass for her, then we washed each others hair, dried off and got dressed in our t-shirts and cut-off jeans (that mother would approve of). Of course we left off the underwear!” Mom continued. “We had many more chances to explore each other and even watch mother and dad once as they thought we were out riding.

We had come in the house to get a drink, when we heard dad ask mother to take a nap with him.

We stood still until they had gone up stairs, we gave them a few more minutes then slipped quietly up the stairs to spy on them. We knew that their bedroom door would not close tight and always left a crack between the door and the door facing. I knelt down low and Karen stood over me as we watched mother and dad strip off naked. They seemed in a hurry, I guess because they never knew when we would come running into the house for something.

Mother walked to the bed, got on her knees with her legs sticking out over the edge and her ass up in the air. We got a good look at her pussy from this angle, and to our surprise, it looked like she had clipped all her hair off real close. Dad saw this and told her that she still had not shaved it for him, She just looked over her shoulder and told him to get his cock in her pussy, that he could make comments about it later, and they would have to make a better deal before she did that for him.

Dad walked up behind her and stuck his dick in her pussy, then hunched up against her ass as it slid all the way in making his balls swing between her legs and slap her naked thighs. Mother moaned and told him to hurry that she was hot and ready to climax. I looked down at Karen and mouthed, ‘what is a climax’ she shook her head side to side, and we looked back as dad was really fucking mother then.

Grabbing her by the hips and shoving his dick all the way in, then pulling back until the head came out to where we could see it between her pussy lips, only to shove it back again. Mother started to shake her ass, and hunch back against dad as he fucked her hard. Then we saw dad tense up and hold his dick deep in mother’s pussy as his balls jumped up and down in the sack they were in.

We knew that he was pumping a good load into mother and we felt so good that we saw them fucking like this. We had never even seen them touch except maybe when dad thought we weren’t looking he would run his hand up mother’s dress.

Mother must have gotten her cum too because she rolled over and grabbed dad’s face and kissed him on the lips.

She told him that his cock felt so good in her pussy and that she felt so naughty to be fucking in daylight. YES, Mother said the ‘F’ word. Wow, she must be really horny

We had gotten all the plans done for the hay ride, we had invited four of our best girlfriends and their boyfriends. Telling them that they had to swear not to tell a soul about what we had planned, and to tell their boy friends that if they ever bragged about what they saw and did out here on the farm, that the two of us would bring them out here at gunpoint and Billy Ray would cut their nuts out!

Our plans were to have everyone out to the farm, make bunks in the barn, go on the hay ride, then spend the night in the barn. Dad and Billy Ray had cleared most of the old equipment out of the way, and Karen and I had pushed and swept all one morning, cleaning up the old wooden floor where we were going to party the next night.

The day before the hay ride, our friend Amy, called on the phone and told us that her boy friend Matt’s sixteen year old cousin Mikey had come to spend two weeks with him and that they may not come, because they were not sure they could trust him.

I told her that he was not going to fuck up this party, bring him any way. I knew that if need be, I would get him off alone with me and convince him that he would have more fun if he did things the way we did in the country.

The day of the hay ride, Bev, another of our closest friends called to tell us that her grand mother was in the hospital and her parents had gone to see her and would be there all weekend.

They told her that she either could take her fourteen year old brother Trey with her to the hay ride or stay home with him. She was crying, telling me that she and Dave her boyfriend had made all these plans that this was the weekend that they were going all the way, and that now all of this ruined everything. I told her that nothing had changed so bad that it would not be a good weekend for her. Bring the little shit with you, if need be Karen will keep him company while they had their time together, and I would keep Matt’s cousin occupied and out of their way. We would still have the best weekend ever and no one would ever know.

All the town kids showed up in two cars about four o’clock that Friday afternoon, and we introduced ourselves, as well as Mother and dad, and Billy Ray and Maria to all of our friends. Mother and dad had agreed that since Billy Ray and Maria were going to be chaperoning us that they would drive over to Riverton to see a movie have dinner and may even stay the night in a motel to give them a chance to be alone.

When dad had told mother of his plans she giggled like a girl and blushed like crazy in front of Karen and I. Billy Ray had already hitched our big draft horses to the hay wagon, and we had the hay loaded so that we could all sit or even lay back and ride. Mother and dad said their goodbye’s and left. As soon as they had gone over the hill toward town and the dust had settled, I looked at Maria, then at Debra.

They both nodded and all the girls went into the barn to change clothes before we got on the wagon. Everyone, except Mikey, Matt’s cousin and Trey, Bev’s fourteen year old little brother knew the game plan. All of us girls had on jeans and shirts until mother and dad had left, then we were going to put on cut-offs and t-shirts and take our other clothes with us just in case we needed them.

Mikey was not a bad looking boy, he had thick glasses and wild hair, but when he took the glasses off he kinda resembled the actor who played Superman. Trey was another story, he was about average height for his age, but he had a bad case of pimples though and looked like he had the measles or something.

All of us girls were in the barn changing clothes and Maria was the first to strip all the way naked, the other girls looked at her then at Debra and I. I just jerked my jeans off along with my panties, pulled off my shirt and bra, and stuffed everything down into my jeans and tied the legs together to keep from losing anything.

I looked as Maria and Karen were naked also and were stuffing their underwear into their jeans. Amy, Bev and Kathy looked at each other, shrugged and stripped naked too. Each of us had agreed to shave our pussies for the occasion, and we all looked at each other to make sure that everyone had done as agreed. Even Maria had shaved her pussy, and told us that Billy Ray was in for one hell of a surprise and for one hell of a ride tonight.

We all laughed at her and told her that if all went well, we would each get to ride something tonight. Karen and I did not have dates, as mother and dad felt that we were not old enough to date, but Maria had told us earlier in the week not to worry, if Billy Ray was not up to helping us, she would. We all knew that we were holding up the parade and quickly put our cut-offs on.

We all had gotten together with the exception of Maria, and had each cut off a pair of our old jeans, we cut them so short that we had to cut the pockets out to keep them from hanging below the shorts.

Karen and I had kept on teasing the other girls until they had cut their jeans off to show most of their ass cheeks. We all finally were dressed as we had planned with crop tops and cut offs that showed everything except our pussies and tits.

I looked at Maria and she had cut her top so short you could actually see the brown of her aureole, but not her nipple. Wow this girl was hot! Then we all pranced around so each could see what the other looked like. We were so BAD, as Billy Ray would say. We all ran to the door of the barn carrying our knotted up jeans.

When we came out of the barn, there were whistles and whooping from all the boys, even Mikey was whistling with his fingers placed to his lips. Billy Ray had tied Karen’s and my horses to the back of the wagon, but left the saddles off. Trey just looked at the horses and peeked up at us as we all danced around to the back of the wagon where Billy Ray helped each of us up, taking the liberty to grab a butt cheek as he did. The boys were already in the wagon and grabbed the hands of their girlfriends as they climbed in.

I was kind of shocked when Mikey reached out and grabbed my hand before anyone else could help me into the wagon, I saw him looking at my naked little titties as I gave him a shot down the neck of my shirt where they jiggled in my crop top. I took a sneak look at his shorts and saw a big bulge there.

Shit, this may turn out to be a good ride after all I thought. Karen was the last to get in the wagon, and she walked up to the front where Maria was sitting, waiting for Billy Ray to climb up on the seat next to her.

Trey had gone up to the front also and was watching as Billy Ray popped the leather reins on the big horses asses and they took off with a lurch. Trey was not ready for this and nearly fell backwards, grabbing to hold on, he grabbed Karen by the back pocket on her cutoffs and held on, pulling her down with him.

She was laughing so hard as were all the others, she couldn’t even get off him as he lay under her in the hay. He was trying to get up, but every time he tried he had a hand on her some where. Karen saw his pimply face turn as red as a beet as he realized he had his hand under her shirt right on top of her left titty. Karen just grabbed his hand and held it there as she pulled them over with her other hand.

He sat up and looked up at Karen, blushing, and apologized for touching her. She reached over and hugged him to her chest, pulling him to her t-shirt covered tits once more, and told him not to worry. We all thought it was fun to see her rolling in the hay with him. Trey just looked at her to see if Karen was teasing him. When he saw that she wasn’t, he let her have a shy little smile. Everyone had settled down after the show Trey and Karen had put on for them and were chatting as the horses began to trot slowly along the dusty road.

Karen was still sitting close to Trey then he moved over from her about a foot, then looked at her tits. Karen saw all of this and just scooted over next to him and took his hand and hooked it through the crook of her arm to let him know all was ok. She had a hard time getting him to look at her when he spoke to her, but soon they started talking about horses and he became very interested and asked her all about them. Karen told Trey that she would let him ride ‘Rusty’, if he liked.

Karen started telling Trey about the times she had ridden him bareback. She told him about how sometimes it made her wet between her legs when she galloped her horse. Trey just looked at her with wide eyes that she would tell that to him, but he grinned and didn’t say a word. Karen told him that she once got brave enough to even ride with out her shorts on but never did try it naked yet, but wanted to one day and feel the big horse between her naked legs and on her bare ‘cunny’ as she called it for his benefit.

Trey was getting into the horses now and really liking Karen more as she was treating him as an equal, instead of a pimply faced kid.

Karen could see Trey was a good kid, but he was very self conscience about his acne problem. She finally got around to talking to him about his problem without offending him. Karen told Trey that she and Debra had a case of pimples when they were fourteen and an older friend of theirs told them how to get them to go away. She told Trey that she would tell him if she could be sure that she would not shock him and that he would not think bad of her. He started to shake his head no, when she held up a finger to stop him.

Wait, you don’t know what I am talking about, it is personal and private, but it really does work, look at Debra’s and my skin, not a mark on our face now! She told him. Trey was beside himself now, wanting to know the answer to his pimple problems. Karen told him to play along with her, she had a plan to be alone with him so she could tell him, because she was afraid the others would hear them talking and embarrass her and him. He told her that he would follow her lead.

Karen went to the back of the wagon where Bev and Dave were all snuggled up against each other. Bev, do you and Dave have rubbers, she asked them in a whisper. Bev said yes and Dave grinned, and held up ten fingers. Bev slapped his hand down and grinned at Karen.

OK, I got a plan, I am going to take Trey for a ride on Rusty, and the two of you can do whatever you like, because no one else will care, they are too busy to see what you are doing! Karen you are the best friend I ever had, I love you girl, Bev said as she hugged her friend.

Dave grinned as only a horny young boy can and thanked her too. Karen untied Rusty from the wagon and pulled him up close to the wagon, she threw a leg over him and moved him up to where Trey sat watching her. Trey, do you want to ride up ahead with me and get the fire started, Karen asked him out loud. Trey could feel his chest swell as she asked him in front of all the others. Sure, I would love to if it is ok with you, Trey told her.

Hop on behind me, then. Here grab hold of my hand then lean over and grab the back of my shirt and swing your leg up behind me.

Trey wasn’t sure all of this would work, but did as she had told him. He was surprised at how easy he had made the move from the wagon to horseback in one smooth leap.

Karen clicked her tongue and Rusty opened up his gait and easily moved in front of the wagon. They went about a hundred yards and Karen turned off the main road onto a small trail. Trey asked her why she left the road, and Karen told him that she and Debra came this way all the time but the wagon couldn’t make it up through the holes in the trail ahead. She told Trey to hold on tight and she’d let Rusty trot some. Trey was trying to hold on but there nothing but Karen for him to hold on to.

She just reached back and grabbed his left hand and placed it right below her left tit, then did the same with the other. Trey could feel her tits bouncing and hitting the top of his hand as they rode. Karen told him to move his hands under her shirt because he was stretching her shirt too much when he grabbed her. Trey did as he was told and then his right hand went right on top of her tit as Rusty crossed a big hole in the road.

Karen knew she had him now. Ohhhh that felt so good when you did that. Would you be shocked if I ask you to put it back on my tit, she asked Trey.

Karen, are you sure about this Trey asked in a shaky voice. Karen just told him to hold her tits as they rode, it feels good to me, do you like it too? Trey could not answer, but his dick sure liked the way things were going. Trey, have you ever touched a girl before, Karen asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.